Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan โ˜€๏ธ

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw nodded as she made it back to the spot they'd been in previously and sat down. "I agree." she said staring over the border. "We'll see first.. if he comes back. He should. I believe he'll be fine." she said not sure who she was trying to convince more. Herself or Rowanflame.

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes sighed "It's.. hard in a clan like this." she said frowning. "Especially with how the older generation believed so deeply in our tradition.. When it doesn't work for you it's horrible." she said shaking her head. "It worked for one of my sisters.. And it didn't work for the other one. She didn't even get to raise her kits." she frowned. "It never worked for me either.. It seems in recent times.. cats have been getting stuck with toms who are not even remotely compatible.. So although you don't have an assigned mate.. You're not missing out on much in that department." she said.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstrike, Shadowsneak, Vipercry, Spottedpaw //

Frostpetal led the patrol back towards camp, slipping inside she glanced back at Vipercry and Spottedpaw and grinned at them "I'd stay in camp for a little while if I were you two." she said before she trotted inside.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Open, Out in DuskClan territory

Brackenfall
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Open, Out in DuskClan territory

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze nodded in agreement as he wrapped his tail around his paws. "Oh I didn't? Mm. I'm well. I've had a fine day." his gaze flickered over to the warriors den as he watched Frostpetal approach Willowtree his gaze following Frostpetal for a few moments before he looked back at Cranespirit. "I do believe we've both had an alright morning then." he said.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap nodded "I'd like that." he commented as he looked around them, ears pricked listening to the sounds of the prey around them as they continued along. "I have to admit.. As much as I want to keep the boys in the nursery forever.. I am pretty excited to have you back as a warrior." he said purring softly. "Maybe i'll let Hawktalon even sleep in one of these days and take you hunting in the morning instead" he said giving her a small wink.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon looked down at his nephew and new apprentice raced over to him. Flicking his ears slightly as Treepaw quickly came over to join them. He smirked slightly "Oh... I don't know.... Mmmm... Yeah okay sure." he said chuckling slightly as he stood up. "Let's get going you two." he said.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar chuckled "Perhaps you did learn from him." she let out a happy sigh, falling into a comfortable silence as she looked out at the scenery in front of them. After a few long moments she spoke again "Moonflight.." she said softly. "Do you think we.. ever will be able to have kits one day?" she asked trying and failing to mask the worry in her voice.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies purred "Oh yeah.. I forgot we do have to feed them don't we?" a small smirk appeared on his face. "I mean I guess that's okay." he chuckled "I'm getting hungry anyways." he said as he wrapped his tail around her.

Spottedsong
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Vipercry //

Spottedsong purred loudly and nuzzled him back "Thanks! I like it a lot!" she said a look of relief in her eyes. "I was so afraid of what it could be.. It's not as cool as yours but its pretty great!" she chirped cheerfully.

Treepaw
// Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

Treepaw had raced over after Volepaw already had and frowned slightly as Hawktalon spoke. He then broke out into a huge grin "Great!" he said excitedly as he glanced at Volepaw.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Ivypaw //

Acornkit eventually made her way out of the nursery and slowly over to Ivypaw, prodding at the older apprentice with her paw. She flattened her ears slightly nervously "Are you going to be a warrior soon?" she asked. "Do you think they'll let you be my mentor? You were really great earlier.. My cousins seemed to really enjoy your lesson." she said softly.

---

Shadowstep
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

He wrapped his tail around her "It's very cruel." he said softly. He licked her ear "I think those are lovely names. I'm sure they'll be well taken care of in StarClan until we meet them again, love." he said softly. "Lilackit and Rosekit.. They'll be waiting for us up there." he said.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud nodded and glanced towards Flurrybreeze "So where are we going exactly?" he asked. He chuckled "I figured uh.. I might as well ask." he said.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Open //

Open

Lionfang
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang nodded and sat down beside the apprentices "Don't let the fish see you, sit where you can't see your reflection like Marblepaw is." he added. "And try not to get too excited.. If they feel a lot of pawsteps or moving around they'll know you're there even if they can't see you." he said.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow purred softly "So.. What do you want to do?" he asked. "Like.. What are some things you've always wanted to do? We've got more freedom now. We can do whatever we want almost." he said.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Rainysplash purred "Well that can definitely be arranged." she said. "I go herb hunting to the north, right where our territories touch and end up ahead." she said pointing towards it with her nose. "I go every morning.. Sometimes after sunhigh.. Or whenever it's convenient for you." she said offering him a small smile.

Pinesting
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

Pinesting glanced over at Nightleaf joined them "Oh hey Nightleaf." he greeted. "Lightpaw and I were just talking about warrior ceremonies." he said flicking his tail at Lightpaw.

Sheepkit
// She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

Sheepkit made a face at him and batted at him again wiggling slightly with excitement.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:51 pm

Duskclan

Mountainstripe
tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: planned
|assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

Mountainstripe nodded and unravelled himself from around her."Can you walk?" he meowed as he crouched by her to help her up. He stuck his shoulder under her's and lifted her slowly and gently upwards. She was limping. "Lean on me Berrystorm, I will help you back. Its not that far" Mountainstripe began walking at a deadly slow pace. His muscles bared with her weight easily.

Danwclan

Gingerface
she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

She closed her eyes and breathed."That must've been hard on hi-them" Gingerface corrected herself."And that is true, his laugh is nice" she smiled. She stopped dead in her tracks. She could smell prey.Rabbit. "Light! Psst, rabbit" she called. She sprinted out unexpectedly and scared the rabbit. It had a slow start so she had an advantage. Gingerface was pawprints away before she pounced. She landed on the back of the squirming rodent. She bit down and pulled it out in front of her. It lay limp between her jaws. She dropped it and took a breather."Light, Paint! Hungry?" she called.

Foxpaw
tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: Lionfang, Marblepaw

Foxpaw nodded and shimmied over. His shadow laid next to him now. He saw a few bubbles rise for the surface. He pushed his weight into his feet as an anchor and leaned forward. He watched a fish rise to the surface. He dipped a paw in and swatted at the water. The fish landed on the ground beside him. Foxpaw hesitates. Before he could grab it, it slid back into the river. The excitement had faded and was replaced with an upset look.
แด›แด€แดข c: | sสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€ | แด€แดœsแด›ส€แด€สŸษชแด€ | Image

xxแด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡s | แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด | แด„แด€ส€ส€แด… | ยฉ

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 am

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"Kits? When the time comes, of course. When the living conditions are stable for them to live their lives without worry, then of course. They will come eventually. Besides I've always wanted to be a father." He admitted with a small smile. "Kits are just adorable."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
        [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"You're right about that. Alright then, let's get searching." Otterleap exclaimed and started to sniff the air. Nothing so far but his hopes weren't going to be let down.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
          [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"Well that is something. I guess you're right." She replied. "But that kind of sucks with the whole situation you know?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
            [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

"Well mine was kind of after my father. My sister did the same with mom. I miss them a lot but I know they would have been proud of both of us!" Vipercry purred out.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
              [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

Berrystorm leaned against the tom as she slowly walked back to camp. All her paws were hurting from the high fall. Maybe some where more okay than others but one for sure was messed up.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

"I see. Well I know everything about your clan." Copperstar hissed back before he got up and started to pad away from the other leader.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                    [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                        [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                          [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"Well that's odd. We'll have to be more alert for the time being. You know, just incase it's a threat to us." The tom responded back with an ear flick.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                            [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                              [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                  [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                    [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Great catch uh... I never got your name." Light purred before trailing off a bit. She raced over to the rabbit and laid down excited to eat something fairly large. Eventually she saw Paint pad back over and chuckled a bit seeing their expression.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                      [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

Paint looked over before they padded back to the others. Seeing the rabbit, their eyes grew wide in shock and they too quickly padded over to eat. "We haven't had a rabbit in a long time." Paint mumbled.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                        [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                          [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                            [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

feeding
                                            canadianhowl

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:26 am

Silverpaw backed off and went hunting. Since she was out she may as well try to get something for the clan. She felt bad for annoying Rosestar.

โ€œHello Nightleaf. How are you?โ€ Lightpaw asked. Pinesting And I weโ€™re just talking about how I might be having my ceremony soon since I am twelve moons.

โ€œEveryone has things they are good at and not good at. Iโ€™m sure you arenโ€™t the only one in the clan who isnโ€™t good at climbing.โ€ Smokepaw said.
                                            Ember1989

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 am

Creamflower thinks for a minute before answering. "You know," she said. "I have always wanted to have kits Bearshadow."
                                            PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
                                            Animals65

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 am

[quote]
                                            Duskclan

Mountainstripe

He could feel the pressure and the struggle that she was going through. He moved in closer underneath her to give her more support. He put the damaged paw around his back and continued walking. He could just see the entrance.His eyes lit up. He knew it sounded rude, but he was eager to get away from Berrystorm. He had said too much. He gently pushed the both of them inside. He kept walking with Berrystorm to the medicine den.โ€Hello?โ€ He cane in over to a soft empty nest and laid her down gently into it. He sat there patiently for the medicine cat to turn up, all the while watching Berrystorm.

Danwclan

Gingerface
                                            she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

She grinned. โ€Well, by the looks of this one youโ€™ll enjoy it!โ€ Gingerface moved back far enough away from the rabbit so that Paint could eat it. Gingerface wasnโ€™t going to take one bite.โ€I-Itโ€™s....I am Gingerfaceโ€ she replied to Light. Gingerface moves further back from the rabbit. She could still smell itโ€™s tempting flavour, but Gingerface didnโ€™t need to eat. This rabbit was for Light and Paint.

Foxpaw
                                            tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: Lionfang, Marblepaw

Foxpaw nodded and shimmied over. His shadow laid next to him now. He saw a few bubbles rise for the surface. He pushed his weight into his feet as an anchor and leaned forward. He watched a fish rise to the surface. He dipped a paw in and swatted at the water. The fish landed on the ground beside him. Foxpaw hesitates. Before he could grab it, it slid back into the river. The excitement had faded and was replaced with an upset look.

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:43 pm

rosestar ; duskclan leader ; crush: shadowsneak/planned ; assigned: shadowsneak ; mood: annoyed ; tags: copperstar
                                            She followed him, growling a little before reaching the border. "Hey flea-brain!" she called, unsheathing her claws and placing them over the border. "I touched your side and I'm not afraid to do more. What are you gonna do?"
                                            aha wip
                                            aubunny

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/11 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Acornkit
                                            Ivypaw blinked before glancing down at Acornkit. "I have about a moon left before I can be made a warrior," she meowed. "Unless I really impress Rosestar somehow." When the kit asked if Rosestar would let her be Acornkit's mentor she smiled slightly. "I'm afraid not. I'd be a brand new warrior and they usually put apprentices with more experienced warriors. They may put you with Brairheart and I'm glad Treepaw and Volepaw enjoyed the lesson. I had fun showing them."

Shadowleap/Tom/19 moons/DuskClan Warrior/Assigned Mate/Nightflower/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
                                            Sitting in camp

Nettle/Tom/11 moons/Loner/Crush: Jay/Tags: Open
                                            Hanging out near the DawnClan border
                                            Mist

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:39 pm

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
                                              [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                                [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"Kits? When the time comes, of course. When the living conditions are stable for them to live their lives without worry, then of course. They will come eventually. Besides I've always wanted to be a father." He admitted with a small smile. "Kits are just adorable."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
                                                  [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"You're right about that. Alright then, let's get searching." Otterleap exclaimed and started to sniff the air. Nothing so far but his hopes weren't going to be let down.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
                                                    [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"Well that is something. I guess you're right." She replied. "But that kind of sucks with the whole situation you know?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
                                                      [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

"Well mine was kind of after my father. My sister did the same with mom. I miss them a lot but I know they would have been proud of both of us!" Vipercry purred out.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                                        [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

Berrystorm kept padding beside the tom before purring happily once reaching the medicine cat's den and lying down in a nest. The moss was very comfortable in here. "Thanks for helping me Mountainstripe." Berrystorm purred out happily allowing herself to lie on her side to ease the pain from her paws.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                                                          [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                                                            [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

The tom watched her and meowed, "You're being quite immature for a leader you know?" The tom wasn't even phased at all by her move. "I'm just going to tell my clan that you crossed over if you decide to do more. Not that complex." Copperstar responded back.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                                                              [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                                                                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                    [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"Well that's odd. We'll have to be more alert for the time being. You know, just incase it's a threat to us." The tom responded back with an ear flick.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                      [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                                                                        [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                                                          [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                                                            [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                                                              [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Oh Gingerface? I'll call you Gingers." Light meowed out before she dug into the rabbit. Light glanced up seeing Paint and shoved it over to them. "Here you go! Eat up! Gotta make you as plump as a mouse before bare-leaf!"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                                                                [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

Paint nodded before lying down and started to eat the rabbit as well. The meat was quite tender and juicy. Man they hadn't had a meal like this in a while. It tasted really good. Paint soon ate quicker ignoring the pleased laughs from Light.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                                                                  [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                                                                    [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                                                                      [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

feeding
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      canadianhowl

Posts: 37745
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 am
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Duskclan

Mountainstripe

Mountainstripe smiled and looked shyly at the floor."You wouldn't have made it home alone" he meowed. He looked at her paws. The most damaged was almost the size of two paws."Thats not good Berrystorm" Mountainstripe said with a little worry. He bent down and started to lick her paw again. He didn't want it o get worse. It might affect her badly.

Danwclan

Gingerface

She could feel her belly growling, so she stood up and walked further away again. She smiled as Light gave her a nickname and started enjoying the meal."Good meal then is it? If your still hungry I can go get you something else" Gingerface's tail twined around paws and back. She was trying to distract herself from her own, growing hunger.

Foxpaw

____________________________

____________________________
                                                                                      xx"แด€สŸสŸ ษช แด„แด€ษด ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€ สŸษชา“แด‡."

Image
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

Posts: 3978
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:59 pm
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me