-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:31 am

Ghostpaw (Will be Ghostpelt)- m- 8 moons- Herb Gatherer Apprentice- homosexual; crush: Cornpaw, possibly Batpaw- too young- too young- Choko is adoptive sister- Tags: Cornpaw, Ripplefang, Skydawn, looking around for others

The white young one felt his skin grow warm under his fur, and shook his head. He glanced at the other apprentice, and nodded to him. "Oh, um...do you think I could join you all?" he asked, just wanting to watch. Of course, he really should pick some herbs... He hadn't seen any of the other herb gatherers or noticed the apprentices yet. Ravenpaw was with Koipaw and Brownpaw anyway. Not that he'd really noticed them, as he'd been focused on Cornpaw. He shook his head, quickly saying "I, um...just want to watch."

Brownpaw (Will be Brownwing)- f- 10 moons- Prey Hunter Apprentice- Pan; Koipaw and Ravenpaw- too young- too young- Ghostpaw is her adopted brother- Tags: Ravenpaw, Koipaw

The brown furred she cat felt glanced to Koipaw, and gave him a feline smile. "Well...if the adults are okay with it I could help you learn to hunt. In return...I think I'd like to learn how to build dens," she said to him. She didn't think it was silly at all, to know how to build dens. They were cats, after all, they needed their dens as shelters.

She nodded as she turned back to Ravenpaw, saying "That's a great idea! I'd like to learn what herbs to pick and what stuff to avoid. Also, knowing what treats what could be really good. Do you...know how the herbs work, or does only the medicine cat know that?" she asked. She shook her head a couple times, and twitched her ears.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Sat May 11, 2024 3:07 pm

~Koipaw~

+ 9 Moons + He/Him + Location: Camp + camp-keeper apprentice

CHAR TAGS: @BROWNPAW, @RAVENPAW

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Koipaws chest fluffed out a bit in pride as he mewed to Brownpaw, a little chuckle escaping him first. "I wouldn't mind teaching you a thing or two about building!" He Whipped his head over to Ravenpaw as she finished speaking, eyes chaotically glowing from the idea "Ravenpaw that sounds like an AMAZING idea!!!" Tail now puffed out in excitement, Enthusiasm spilling out of the lithe toms voice as he stood up, he couldn't help it! The thought of being able to teach each other and learn different skills in the process sounded like a great opportunity, he couldn't help but be ecstatic at the thought. "do you think the heads would go for it?" He mewed, this time, more directed at Ravenpaw.
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 14, 2024 10:52 am

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚠
9 moonsshe-catherb-gatherer apprenticetags: Brownpaw & Koipaw
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenpaw felt her pelt grow hot once again, flustered by both the cats praise over her idea. However, she was glad she would be learning more than one skill. She had possibly made some new friends in the process as well. She focused on Brownpaw’s question first, nodding her head. “I know some things! Just the basics though. Dahliabriar is the expert, so she of course knows much more.” The charcoal colored cat answered, turning next to address Koipaw. “I hope they would! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with learning extra information. We would only be benefiting the clan… right?” Ravenpaw replied, nervous about having to bring this up to the Heads.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 14, 2024 11:33 am

Ghostpaw (Will be Ghostpelt)- m- 8 moons- Herb Gatherer Apprentice- homosexual; crush: Cornpaw, possibly Batpaw- too young- too young- Choko is adoptive sister- Tags: Cornpaw, Ripplefang, Skydawn, looking around for others

The white young one felt his skin grow warm under his fur, and shook his head. He glanced at the other apprentice, and nodded to him. "Oh, um...do you think I could join you all?" he asked, just wanting to watch. Of course, he really should pick some herbs... He hadn't seen any of the other herb gatherers or noticed the apprentices yet. Ravenpaw was with Koipaw and Brownpaw anyway. Not that he'd really noticed them, as he'd been focused on Cornpaw. He shook his head, quickly saying "I, um...just want to watch."

Brownpaw (Will be Brownwing)- f- 10 moons- Prey Hunter Apprentice- Pan; Koipaw and Ravenpaw- too young- too young- Ghostpaw is her adopted brother- Tags: Ravenpaw, Koipaw

The brown furred she cat felt a purr bubble up, and she smiled a feline smile. She nodded as she said "Well...I wouldn't mind teaching you hunting." She then looked at Ravenpaw as well. "Ravenpaw too," she said, meaning she wouldn't mind teaching her too. "Oh, you're right...the adult cats are the ones that know more about hunting and herbs and stuff. Also...we'll never know if the heads will go for it unless we ask. Right?" this became a question at the end. She flicked her tail back and forth in what seemed to be excitement.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me