( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

(♔) -- hoping one day, you'll make a dream last... ⊰ 2

Postby lunera. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:14 am

- 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    {rank. loner} ⊰ {gender. female} ⊰ {age. 17 moons} ⊰ {crush. none} ⊰ {tagged. open} ⊰ {mood. sleeping} ⊰ {location. bramble bush den}
      -- sleeping --

- 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐊𝐈𝐓
    {rank. kit} ⊰ {gender. male} ⊰ {age. 4 moons} ⊰ {crush. --} ⊰ {tagged. mainly spiderkit, + others} ⊰ {mood. drowsy} ⊰ {location. nursery}
      "really?" hawkkit mewed excitedly. "okay then, let's go!" he squeaked, then pawing his sister (spiderkit) and mewed, "tag! you'rer it!" then running out of the nursery. the sun shone and he had to blink for a moment to get used to the sudden light. making sure he kept a pace so spiderkit couldn't catch him, it just ran around, looking at all of the bigger cats. so many! and soon, spiderkit, himself, and all of his siblings would be apprentices, and then warriors! excitement and thrill filled his paws giving him more energy.

( ❝ OOC! )
meows
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Postby Autumn Winds » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:11 am

/
Last edited by Autumn Winds on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( post six. ♔ )

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:43 am

xxxx Whitetongue saw him turning his head out of the corner of her working eye, then butt her head in close to him with her own good eye facing him. "You don't need beauty sleep when you're already as beautiful as me." She replied, taking a step back and sitting normally. "Don't you have warrior things to attend to? I have to go look for herbs." She told him, letting out an exaggerated sigh as if to shove that she doesn't like him more.
    [ Tags // Malloweye ]

xxxx Lemonbite nodded. "Sure, if you can keep up. Let me just give half of this over to my sister." He told the other tom, breaking the spine of the snake and ripping it into two pieces. He brought over the smaller part to the medicine den where Whitetongue was, dropping it. "Have fun!" He heard her say before he left back to Aspenfur. "You ready?" He asked.
    [ Tags // Aspenfur ]

xxxx Biscuit trotted along the tall grass and snow, his bell and ribbon collar bouncing and jingling a nice little tune. He didn't understand why other pets hated such collars, he thought they looked pretty nice and filled the silence he hates so much. The small tom couldn't see much with all the grass so he brought himself up on his back legs and pushed up slightly to see over. There was vast land and not many interesting things to see, just patches of snow and different plants he knew nothing off. "What to do, what to do..." He mumbled to himself.
    [ Tags // Open ]

xxxx Darkfin kept her usual emotionless look across her face as she stared blankly ahead. Her mind was wandering else where, instead of paying attention to the surroundings and watching Deerpaw for mistakes. Every little noise she heard come from the meadows around her made her simply think about random things, zoning out. The sound of the snow crunching seemed to be in tune with all her bored thoughts, some how interesting her even more.
    [ Tags // Crowstep, Deerpaw, Fawnstripe ]

xxxx Starlingkit grinned, following after the group of kits. The tom-kit simply watched the others play, plotting his own strategy to win. 'It's more about strategy, skill doesn't matter.' He told himself, nodding as he was determined already.
    [ Tags // Poppykit, Hawkkit, Timberkit, Spiderkit, Brackenkit, Brownkit ]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Winds » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:04 am

/
Last edited by Autumn Winds on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:34 am

zepнyrѕтar | ♂ | leader | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonstream]⠀"Okay...actually, I'll lead a patrol to gather some protection and the apprentices can weave them into the dens; it's one less thing for them to do." Why didn't I say that first? Inwardly chastising himself, he padded past the deputy and noticed Moonstream looking particularly miserable. The leader's tail swayed casually through the air as he came up to her. "Cold?" he said humorously, his whiskers twitching, "Maybe helping gather some branches would keep your mind off of it? Echobreeze has reported a concern for snakes so we're going to add some barriers to the dens." While he waited for her response, he gazed around, looking for anyone else he could take with them; the more paws, the better.

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | warrιor | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Riverpaw, Creamflower]⠀Flicking her tail over her back, the she-cat slipped off into the trees. Once they'd gotten adequately away from the camp, she paused to scent the air before turning to Riverpaw. "What is it you can smell?" she mewed to the tom. A gentle breeze rippled across the moor, causing the grasses to scintillate beneath the sun's light; to Singingjay, she'd never seen anything more beautiful.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Fernbreeze]⠀Once she'd deposited her mouse, Onyxpaw glanced around and caught her mentor's quick glance. Her body froze. Did she see me sneak in...? Bah, who cares? The glossy black she-cat lifted her chin and padded to her mentor. Even at nearly eleven moons old, she was hardly bigger than a six-moon-old kit and thus hardly reached Echobreeze's shoulder when she approached. "What are we doing today?" she said, trying to keep back the callous cadence in her voice.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:41 am

Creamflower follows Singingjay into the territory, interested to see what she can find. She perks her ears, listening for any signs of life nearby regardless if its enemy or prey.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Winds » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:59 am

/
Last edited by Autumn Winds on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍂
🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 ` ©
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{"-- burning hearts. [004]

Postby yaksha. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:02 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblizzardfang. / tom / warrior / tags; open.

Blizzardfang spotted Malloweye and Whitetongue conversing. He narrowed his eyes a bit against the sunlight above. It did project a bit of a grumpy aura but he didn't really care. His gaze trailed around the camp as he attempted to pick out who was there and if anyone had left just yet. Patrols must've already been picked; Blizzardfang lightly bit his tongue in frustration.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfawnstripe. / she-cat / warrior / tags; crowstep, deerpaw, darkfin.

Even though Fawnstripe couldn't talk, other things had only grown in strength. Her ears caught some interesting noises, sometimes things often missed by her clanmates. The scurry of a mouse through leaves was common but Fawnstripe often found they couldn't easily follow where the mouse skittered off to. She was good at that kind of thing. Fawnstripe followed along after the patrol with her ears honed in, most of her attention focused on locating prey.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxspottedpaw. / tom / apprentice / tags; open.

[repost] Settling on hunting, Spottedpaw stifled his urge to socialize and quietly slipped out of camp. As long as he stayed relatively close it'd be fine, right? He knew some basic hunting techniques. His stomach didn't ache, but he knew it wasn't full -- eating would come later. He wandered for a moment before sniffing the air, catching the scent of a young kit ... Uh oh, that wasn't good. Spottedpaw set off to investigate; he'd be lying if he said a prickle of fear didn't run down his spine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtimberkit. / tom / kit / tags; poppykit, starlingkit, hawkkit, spiderkit, brackenkit, cedarfoot.

[gonna leave this blank until I get the queen up !][/b]
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Winds » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:05 am

/
Last edited by Autumn Winds on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍂
🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 ` ©
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Winds » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 am

/
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍂
🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 ` ©
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery