↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Postby winx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:49 pm

NIGHTSKY
male // twenty nine moons // deputy // skyclan // tags; willow
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxIt was true that Nightsky was out on an early morning border patrol expedition. He had spent most of the night patrolling the forest, taking pleasure in the chill the night provided in the early hours. He was a night owl at heart, which spoke rightly for his name. In reality, furthermore, he was given his title due to the endless ebony coloration of coat, while his warrior name spoke for his contrasting yellow eyes. He stood taller than most on his stilt-like appendages, but this gave him both advantages and disadvantages in hunting and fighting. While he did not wish to anger Galestar in any manner, Night preferred to patrol alone. He was usually back in camp by now to arrange meetings, but unfortunately, the stench of Feralclan caught his attention. His duties as deputy would have to wait for the time being.

xxxA faint grin forced its way onto his features at the rebellious tone of the healer apprentice. He had to admit she had moxie for standing up to him, which was intimidating to say the least. A huff emerged from within his chest at the mention of Feralclan winning the battle over the river, unable to keep himself from laughing. "Skyclan is powerful. Our forces are strong and do not bow down to the weak of mind and body." His tone was formal and somewhat quiet, not easy to distinguish over the gurgling of the river. "Feralclan, though perhaps well-trained, would not have the power to overtake the likes of Skyclan." Night did not speak much. His mind was where his thoughts and comments lingered, rarely spoken unless in a meeting with Galestar and other important figures. This was a special occasion though: Feralclan stealing herbs.

xxxHis eyes scanned Willow, eventually narrowing into a glare. This particular emotion usually meant he was debating, formulating the right words before speaking. "The business of our medics is their own doing, but here, in this moment, I am warning you to be wary of the border. It would not take much to intrude." Though his words were a challenge, his face was stoic, wondering how she would respond to the likes of his comments.
winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:21 pm

██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
❝ MEDIC!! Oh wait, that's me. ❞
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████
BASICS
Name: Moonbird
Clan: Skyclan

GETTING PERSONAL
Personality: Caring, intelligent, selfless, can make light of a bad situation (good sense of humour); also anxious, hesitant, disorganized, absent-minded
History: nothing out of the ordinary

RELATIONSHIPS
Mate: forbidden
Desired Mate: N/A
Crush: open
Kits: N/A
Parents: No longer with him
Siblings: N/A
Other Kin: N/A

OTHER INFO
Best Skill: Very good memory
Worst Flaw: Cracks under pressure
Secrets: Can be very, very hard on himself when he messes up; self-conscious
Theme Song: Shelter by Porter Robinson and Madeon
Scent: Earthy, for some reason he smells like he's been near a fire
Favorite Prey: Any fish
Overall Description Tall, lanky, dark grey marbled tabby with pale green eyes
Fur Details Slightly shorter than medium length, dark grey with even darker markings
Eye Details Light green with a darker green ring close to the pupil

██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
❝ You can't break the rules and then expect there to be no consequences. ❞
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████
BASICS
Name: Adhara
Age 27 moons
Clan: Feralclan

GETTING PERSONAL
Personality: Calm, clear-headed, honorable, logical; also emotionless, blunt, predatory
History: Lived as a loner (on the verge of a rogue) most of her life; joined Feralclan at around 15 moons

RELATIONSHIPS
Mate: open
Desired Mate: open
Crush: open
Kits: N/A
Parents: No longer with her
Siblings: N/A
Other Kin: N/A

OTHER INFO
Best Skill: Very agile
Worst Flaw: Little to no physical strength
Secrets: Is blunt and //slightly// rude because she's envious of others
Theme Song: Life Itself by Glass Animals
Scent: Subtle lavender scent
Favorite Prey: Squirrel
Overall Description: Skinny russet abyssinian with dark amber eyes
Fur Details: Short; a gradient from a sharp brown colour to deeper, darker brown on her back
Eye Details: Dark amber with flecks of lighter amber
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
signature is a wip lol
art to the left by me
kal storage
my deviantart
olive oil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:29 am

accepted! ]]

• // Willow
      a hiss rose from her throat as he responded to her. "i'd hope you knew your own history. we came from your clan. however, the group was too shallow and narrow-minded for us to stay!" she hissed, her tail now lashing back and forth. willow was getting rather carried away in her anger, but she was choosing to ignore this for now. she needed to defend her clan. besides, what was the worst that could happen?

"ah, yes, intrusion. i'd say the same for you, fox-dung." she growled lowly. "i have no mindset to cross the river, but it appears you may. besides, drinking from it was never a problem. skyclan cats come to drink here all the time." she meowed. just the other day, she saw some skyclan cats gathered by the river drinking. she thought she heard the name littlepaw and jaywing perhaps, but there were more than just two cats. she shook off this thought, preparing for whatever this cat had to say in return to her testimony.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:15 am

anyone open to interact with sagepaw, starlingfeather, or drake?
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 am

[ stormpaw and patch are open if you'd like to interact with them! ]
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:12 am

@luxray, maybe sagepaw and stormpaw could talk.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:34 am

[ sure! he's open for her c: ]
    stormpaw - apprentice - tags;; open - crush;; n/a

stormpaw felt the gentle rays of the weak sun on his muzzle as he slept curled up in the apprentice's den. opening his eyes, he stood carefully, so he didn't disturb anyone else. he slipped out of the den, shaking out his stiff legs once he was in the clearing. sitting near the den, he began to groom his white and grey fur, carefully picking the moss out of his pelt.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 pm

maybe stormpaw, littlepaw, and sagepaw could all be friends? omg they could go on little adventures together x3 ]]
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm

sagepaw apprentice of skyclan
    sagepaw laid in her best bored, watching the clan from outside the den. she watched a shared figure walk out of the den; she realised it was her fellow apprentice stormpaw. she stood up and shook her fluffy fur before walking out the den to stormpaw. "good morning, stormpaw." the she-cat mew.

(that would be cool! but sagepaw is kinda the independent type who doesn't really like to be around a group of people, but since it's a small group maybe it'll work?? sagepaw would be the one that'll drag them into trouble >:3)
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me