Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Pinesicle » Thu May 25, 2017 4:37 pm

((Okay, thanks))

Sylveon || Alone

Stumbling along the shore, Sylveon used her feelers to try and keep herself sturdy, but failed anyways. She had just woken up and she was quite dizzy, like she always was when she woke up. She tripped on her paws, causing the pokemon to fall into the shallow waters of the ocean. Sylveon noticed a wishiwashi swimming away from her as she fell.

Although she didn't know the exact name of the place where she lived, she liked to sneak up behind humans and listen to their chatter, which sometimes gave her hints of her home name. Yes, she understood very little of human-speak, only because of her past trainer.

Pulling herself back onto the dry sand, Sylveon shook herself and headed forward again, on her daily quest over her island.

"All of your feelings are completely valid and you deserve to be heard, and you are all loved beyond belief."

She/her, Thomas Sanders Fangirl, Jacksfilms Fangirl.
Joan, Talyn, Patton, Anxiety <3

Pinesicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu May 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Maybe sylveon can be caught by Rosalia? Just a thought))
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 4:45 pm

After getting the samples needed from the Furfrou, the scientists left the sector to find their boss. Mary was with her three pups on the bottom cage, with Maria and her pups being in the cage above. Maria hoped Lycan wouldn't be too mad at her; she just wanted the best for her pup. Mary looked around the room and was tempted to break out.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Thu May 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Decima: Female|Straight|Age 13|Currently Wild|Crush: Open|Lvl. 36|Moves-Feint Attack.Hex.Extrasensory.Ice Beam|Tags: Open

Decima woke up and yawned, her sleep had been disrupted by the Pokemon chattering loudly nearby. She quietly groaned and crept out the bush, not knowing where to head out first. 'Hmm... where to go, where to go.' she thought, pushing herself out the bush and following the path next to it, making her way near the beach area, though not too close since she currently enjoyed the shade she was receiving. She felt content and calm as she listened to the waves of the ocean, feeling some sunlight coming through, but she didn't care. Dec (Des) smiled and continued to stand where she was for a while.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Rosalia > Desima > 17 > Calm

Once the boat had docked, she got off and looked around to see where she could go first. It was warm so Rosalia knew that she would need better clothes. As she was looking around, she spotted a strange looking vulpix. This one intrigued her as the vulpix of her home region were a redish orange color

Tsuki > Desima > Female > Level 24 > Bored, Sick

The rock typed crawled off the boat and almost started kissing the ground, "Oh heavenly ground. Heavenly, heavenly ground." She rolled around in the sand and grass. She stood up and shook off the remaining sand before spotting a pokemon and perking her ears

Mia > Desima > Female > Level 11 > Happy, excited

The charmander wandered around the beach with a grin. When Mia saw the white vulpix, she walked over to her, "Hi, I'm Mia. Whats your name?" She asked the pokemon
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Thu May 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Lycan trotted towards the beach but always keeping the ranch gates in his sight. The shiny Lycanroc looked around at the boats before laying in the warm sand

Ryuu cleaned up some of the kennels and paddocks
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 5:02 pm

After the scientists located Lusamine and informed her of the Furfrou being down in the lab, they returned with Lusamine and Alessa in tow. Maria sat up and watched them enter. Mary was a little more reserved and stayed curled around her pups. "Are they healthy?" asked Lusamine, looking to the cages. "One of the pups has an infected eye." said the first scientist, "But other than that, they're fine." Their boss gave a nod and petted Alessa. Alessa looked to the Furfrou as the scientists let them out of the cages, except for Eileen. Maria looked to her sister, then laid down. "It's a nice day out, perhaps they'd like to take a walk?" suggested the second scientist. Lusamine gave a nod and led the Pokemon out of the sector.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Thu May 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Lycan sat and watched the ocean without breaking his gaze to any of the pokemon nor the trainers who were at the beach. He just sat there, watching and waiting
Prisma
Nova

Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Maria felt guilty for leaving Eileen alone, but she needed to get used to the lab by herself. They all went up to the main level and the Pokemon wandered around the property. Lusamine simply watched them explore. Maria saw the ocean and could barely make out Melemele Island in the distance. She let out a howl, wondering if Lycan could hear her.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Thu May 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Lycan perked his ears, thinking he heard something off in the distance but he wasn't sure. He let out a loud howl, thinking thats what that was. He wasn't sure about it though
Prisma
Nova

Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me