Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan โ˜€๏ธ

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:39 am

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"I try my best. Sunfire used to be the charmer but I guess I learned from him." Moonflight explained with a laugh. "But really who couldn't try to charm you everyday? You may be mine but anytime I look at you it's like I haven't meet you before and you just still captivate my heart."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
        [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : twistedpaw ]

"Warriors against apprentices would be great for them. We can see how they work together with the kind of prey they bring back as well as how they compare to an average set of warriors." Otterleap explained to the other warrior with a smile. "Does that sounds good to you two?" He then asked the apprentices.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
          [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"I actually wouldn't mind having kits. As much as the lying for a den six moons is bad, you'll be teaching a new generation of warriors how to well, be a cat." Egretheart explained. "Shame no tom likes me though. I don't even have an assigned mate I think."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
            [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

Vipercry ran over to his newly made warrior friend and nuzzled her in delight. "I told you that you would get a great name! But congrats Spottedsong!" The tom purred out with a wide smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
              [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

"Quite a challenge. Alright you're on Mountainstripe!" Berrystorm chirped happily before trotting out of camp. "So where should we hunt at for this competition?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep in apprentices den

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : nervous ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

His ears perked up when hearing a faint set of pawsteps nearby. Copperstar looked around investigating the area. If it was a DuskClan cat, oh dear. Depending on the cat, they might be able to recognize him. Copperstar was in a way more new to DawnClan. A majority of his life he was in DuskClan. "Hello? May I ask who's out there?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                    [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

The tom looked over seeing his mate. He smiled at her and nuzzled the she cat. "Hey Leaffire, anything wrong?" He asked her a bit worried due to her softer tone.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

She decided to pad away from her brother and mate but bumped into her own mate. Deerwillow nuzzled him back before nodding in agreement. "It was so sudden to. I'm sure Copperfang has a lot going through his mind at the moment. I can't even imagine how horrified he must have been when he got the news that Wolfstar had died."

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                        [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : open ]

Wondering around

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                          [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : kits ]

Sparrow looked over at his mate before smiling happily at the prey she got. "Great catches you've got there." He complemented.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                            [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : kits ]

Open in her den.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                              [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                  [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Well I did raise two little trouble makers." She joked before watching her new kit talk to Patches. Maybe Patches could also help her out? "Patches if it isn't too much to ask, maybe you could also help me take care of Lilackit?" Weaselstorm asked the tom a bit nervously.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                    [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, open ]

"DuskClan. Hey look ginger girl uh we don't know what DuskClan is. We were just grabbing some squeaky mice to eat and such." Light explained before quickly having to tackle her friend again before their temper rose. "I'm really sorry about Paint. They have a very short temper."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                      [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : annoyed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, open ]

Paint was calm letting their friend explain things until that she cat gave the two a swipe at them raking their noises. The cat got aggressive once again but before they could strike back, Light was all over them again. Man did she know them well.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                        [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                          [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                            [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

"Hungry. Hopefully mom will be back soo-" he was cut off when his mother entered the den. "Yay mama!" Hunter laughed happily. Once she ate then they would be able to eat.
                                            canadianhowl

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 am

Creamflower smiles at Bearshadow as she walks beside him, purring. "Of course!" she said. "We have a right to plan our future together!"
                                            PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
                                            Animals65

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:07 am

L U C I F E R wrote:
                                            |Swiftnight|24 Moons|
                                            |Assinged Mate: StormWake|
                                            |Apprentice: None|Crush:Open|
                                            |Tags: Open|

SwiftNight looked st the camp. It was very different to his old clan camp yet retained the same safety in numbers. He wasn't a huge fan of the tightness between the other cats - It made him like an outsider to them. He was a new face who showed up just as a natural disaster happened.
                                            L U C I F E R

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:11 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/11 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
                                            Ivypaw's ears twitched as she watched the ceremonies. She nodded a congratulations to the new warriors and apprentices before walking off. "Maybe I can tag onto a patrol when one goes out," she meowed softly to herself.

Shadowleap/Tom/19 moons/DuskClan Warrior/Apprentice: Heftypaw/Assigned Mate/Crush: Nightflower/Open/Tags: Open
                                            Shadowleap nodded as Spottedpaw and Shadepaw were given their warrior names and then as Volekit, Treekit, and Silverkit were apprenticed. After the meeting was dismissed he got to his paws and looked around to see if there was anything that needed to be done.

Nettle/Tom/11 moons/Loner/Crush: Jay/Tags: Open
                                            Hanging out near the DawnClan border
                                            Mist

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:41 am

Smokepaw smiled. โ€œIt sounds like an excellent idea, Otterleap.โ€ She said. It shouldnโ€™t be too bad. If anything it will help us be better warriors when we have our ceremonies. the apprentice thought.
                                            Ember1989

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Briareyes // tags: Swiftleap
                                              Briareyes purred as she padded along, for once not worried about who was watching her kittens while she's out. She perked her ears at the sound of a squirrel scuttling along the forest floor and turned, distracted by the prey for a second before returning her attention to where she and her mate were headed. "Maybe we can go hunting some time Swiftleap, now that I can just come and leave as I please?",she suggested.

Dustfang // tags: Dante
                                              Dustfang flickered backwards his ears, comprehending the situation easily. "Oh so she's not in the clan anymore? What about Nighthawk?",the tom inquired patiently, unable to keep his curiosity at bay. "He's an elder after all so without his assigned mate I guess he's pretty lonely now?" Of course Dustfang had always just assumed all of his clan mates were loyal to their assigned mates. after his fiasco when he was younger he'd learned to just assume that. With a shake of his head he spoke again,"Sorry, you probably wouldn't know, I'll check on him when I get back some time."

Volepaw // tags: Treepaw, Hawktalon
                                              Volepaw squeaked and turned around, racing up to Hawktalon and asking,"Hawktalon can we go out right now? With Treepaw?" His eyes glittered with hope, his pelt on end with excitement.

--
                                              Cliffleg // tags: OPEN
                                              Cliffleg remained in the shadows of Dawnclan camp, minding her own business as she cleaned her paws.

Frostpaw// tags: Mottlecloud, Furrybreeze, Creekpaw
                                              Frostpaw followed his mentor and her mate easily, his ears perked at each sound.

--
                                              Aspensong// tags: Nighthawk
                                              Aspensong shook her head slowly,"No, not guilty. I just wish that it didn't have to be like this is all, I love my brothers so much and it's gonna be hard without them around all the time ya know?" She picked up her glance back to Nighthawk,"But I have you, so I'll be alright."
                                            Image Image Image
                                            โ–‘
                                            โ–’
                                            โ–“

ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ
                                            xxxxx โ€ Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0 โ€

Want some art?
                                            Currently: drawing cats

โ€ โœฟ โ€
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            hi!
                                            you can call me swishy, i use she/her
                                            pronouns. i work full time at a senior
                                            living facility and live a quiet, content
                                            life with my fiancรฉe and two cats. i
                                            check cs every day, so don't feel shy
                                            about giving me a poke <3 !!

โ™ก
                                            โ™ฅ
                                            โ™ก
                                            โ™ฅ
                                            โ™ก
                                            Swishy & Broken
                                            General Helper

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:01 pm

rosestar ; duskclan leader ; crush: shadowsneak/planned ; assigned: shadowsneak ; mood: territorial ; tags: copperstar
                                            Rosestar's eyes narrowed; she'd recognised the voice from around Duskclan but never had known the tom. "Former Duskclan, huh?" Her head tilted. The leader was more of the aggressive type, prefering to fight it out than risk them wandering into territory and break the warrior code. RoseStar stepped closer to him, allowing her to be seen now. "Dawnclan shouldn't be wandering around these parts. Sure, we may be close, but you're new and we can easily wipe you out, mark my words."
                                            aha wip
                                            aubunny

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Frecklepelt

He slowely nodded "I would love to come with you." He said getting close up to her and licking her cheek.

Rosepetal

"Help!" She said in between clenched teeth.

Shadewing
                                            He turned and saw Blazeahadow staring at him. He started to padded to her "Hello!" He aaid sitting beside her and the small kit.

Minty

She jumped down from the tree "Oh no, it is fine. I heard from my mama that the forest dont like to share"

Patches

He smiled as the kit crawled under him "Anyways, what would you like me to know about yourself?" He aaked aettling down beside her.

Lilackit

Lilackit sqeezed in between patches and weaselstorm.

Creekpaw

Creekpaw smiled "Thats great. I'm alright. Tired, but im better now." He said referring to being with frostpaw.

Stripeclaw
                                            "Good. How are you?" He asked taking a bite.
                                            Last edited by pebblick on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
                                            pebblick

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:20 pm

Frostpaw // tags: Creekpaw, Mottlecloud, Flurrybreeze
                                              Frostpaw purred and spoke up,"Now that I don't have to train alone, a lot better. Hows your morning been?" He asked in return, his curious nature taking the better of him as they continued to walk along.
                                            Image Image Image
                                            โ–‘
                                            โ–’
                                            โ–“

ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ
                                            xxxxx โ€ Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0 โ€

Want some art?
                                            Currently: drawing cats

โ€ โœฟ โ€
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            hi!
                                            you can call me swishy, i use she/her
                                            pronouns. i work full time at a senior
                                            living facility and live a quiet, content
                                            life with my fiancรฉe and two cats. i
                                            check cs every day, so don't feel shy
                                            about giving me a poke <3 !!

โ™ก
                                            โ™ฅ
                                            โ™ก
                                            โ™ฅ
                                            โ™ก
                                            Swishy & Broken
                                            General Helper

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:30 pm

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
                                              [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                                [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"I try my best. Sunfire used to be the charmer but I guess I learned from him." Moonflight explained with a laugh. "But really who couldn't try to charm you everyday? You may be mine but anytime I look at you it's like I haven't meet you before and you just still captivate my heart."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
                                                  [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : twistedpaw ]

"Warriors against apprentices would be great for them. We can see how they work together with the kind of prey they bring back as well as how they compare to an average set of warriors." Otterleap explained to the other warrior with a smile. "Does that sounds good to you two?" He then asked the apprentices.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
                                                    [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"I actually wouldn't mind having kits. As much as the lying for a den six moons is bad, you'll be teaching a new generation of warriors how to well, be a cat." Egretheart explained. "Shame no tom likes me though. I don't even have an assigned mate I think."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
                                                      [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

Vipercry ran over to his newly made warrior friend and nuzzled her in delight. "I told you that you would get a great name! But congrats Spottedsong!" The tom purred out with a wide smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                                        [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

"Quite a challenge. Alright you're on Mountainstripe!" Berrystorm chirped happily before trotting out of camp. "So where should we hunt at for this competition?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                                                          [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep in apprentices den

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                                                            [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

"Making threats I see? How cute." Copperstar chuckled seeing the leader reveal herself. "I'm not even on your side. I'm still pretty good into my side. Hope you don't cross over to fight with me to give a threatening swipe because then I can blame you for crossing and threatening." Copperstar replied back again clearly managing to keep his cool and just making tiny jokes. Copperstar was interested to see how far he could make her snap and if she even would cross over threateningly. Then he could just walk away and tell his clan. It would be nice but at the same time, he didn't exactly want to start a war.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                                                              [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

The tom looked over seeing his mate. He smiled at her and nuzzled the she cat. "Hey Leaffire, anything wrong?" He asked her a bit worried due to her softer tone.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

She decided to pad away from her brother and mate but bumped into her own mate. Deerwillow nuzzled him back before nodding in agreement. "It was so sudden to. I'm sure Copperfang has a lot going through his mind at the moment. I can't even imagine how horrified he must have been when he got the news that Wolfstar had died."

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                                                                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : open ]

Wondering around

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                    [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : kits ]

Sparrow looked over at his mate before smiling happily at the prey she got. "Great catches you've got there." He complemented.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                                                                      [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : kits ]

Open in her den.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                                                                        [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                                                          [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                                                            [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Thanks Patches. Two cats raising a kit is better than me being a single mother. Besides maybe then we can all get to know each other better and form a stronger bond?" Weaselstorm suggested with a small smile. Even if she did just meet Patches, something told her that she could trust him.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                                                              [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, open ]

"DuskClan. Hey look ginger girl uh we don't know what DuskClan is. We were just grabbing some squeaky mice to eat and such." Light explained before quickly having to tackle her friend again before their temper rose. "I'm really sorry about Paint. They have a very short temper."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                                                                [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : annoyed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, open ]

Paint was calm letting their friend explain things until that she cat gave the two a swipe at them raking their noises. The cat got aggressive once again but before they could strike back, Light was all over them again. Man did she know them well.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                                                                  [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                                                                    [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                                                                      [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

"Hungry. Hopefully mom will be back soo-" he was cut off when his mother entered the den. "Yay mama!" Hunter laughed happily. Once she ate then they would be able to eat.
                                                                                      [/quote]
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      canadianhowl

Posts: 37745
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 am
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me