⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby xXPuggoXx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 am

Tide That Swirls Around Reef

||12 moons||Tom-cat||Apprentice||He is semi open to crushes||Tags: Flower, Snaggletooth||

Tide wobbles slightly, trying to keep his balance.
Once he's stable he peers over into the clear water, looking into the colourful fish and reef.
xXPuggoXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:49 am

Snaggletooth:
She scanned the water looking for a shark.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Rain That Falls Quietly
"Good. Night had her kits when you were out. One tom and one she-kit." The pale gray and white tabby she-cat responded, thinking. This would've been a good experience for you to know how to help a kitting queen, but at least Rumble was here.
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Fox frowned, disappointed to hear he had missed something more important. Granted, getting to spend time playing was also very important, and he shook the thought off. Giving Rain's ear another playful bat, he smiled, "Okay!" he purred, "I'm glad everything went well! Night was pregnant foreeeever," he gave a light laugh, but was definitely eager to see the new kits. How exciting it always was! "What do you need me to do now, to help? I'm sorry I was out for so long,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Rain That Falls Quietly
The pale gray and white tabby she-cat flicked her ear, and responded calmly. "It's alright, although since I have stay here in case anything happens with the kits, you have battle training with Rumble."

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Fox froze, gently lowering his paw to the ground. Wide eyed, he tried to think back on what he could have done between being threatened and now that landed him this kind of punishment, "U-um, can't I stay here? What did I do wrong..?" he squeaked, ears flattened and fur bristling. Fox wanted no part of battle training with Rumble. He was big, and strong, and sort of scary, "Is it because I pounced on you right now?"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Username: Goatmas
Cat Name: Tar of the Deep
Tribe Rank: Swabbie
Personality: Will rp out as he grows
Scent (optional): None
Family: In the Dark of Night (Mother), Seashells by the Shore (Sister)
History (optional): Just born
Mate, Crush, Ect.: Too young
Theme Song (optional): None
Did anyone refer you to this roleplay?: Nope
Other: If anyone wants to play his sister, Seashells by the Shore (Seashell), please pm me!
I don't like sharks
Last edited by Soul_Eater. on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Rain That Falls Quietly
"You have done nothing wrong, you just need more battle training, but Rumble's the only one I know for certain that will protect you if it comes to that. I know that he's not as harsh as he used to be, give him a chance and he might just surprise you." Rain responded, nudging him slightly with her forehead.

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:18 pm

//aaaaahhh, such lovely forms from you all! super excited about the new kits and that backstory, ophelia, was really interesting -- great writing! each form is accepted.

Eye of the Eerie Tempest
The fur along his neck began to bristle, fury flowing from his body as he attempted to remain calm. He was being accused of even more treachery among his clan mates when he had never seen many of the felines that stood before him. The few wounds and limps on each cat were a mystery to him, and his eyes shone with an intense molten gold that threatened to strike down the false lies running from Turtle's maw. "What did I do to you?" he spat with an indignant air taking over. Tempest turned his back on the cats that had entered the main camp area, reminding himself to stay hopeful. Gaze and many others were beginning to see the truth in his words. He could only hope that it would last.

Tags: Turtle, Gaze, Spirit, and others observing

Flower That Blooms in Shade
The apprentice, unaware to the conflict taking place outside as of yet, munched somberly on one of the fish caught by Stream earlier. It still tasted fresh. The white meat soothed the pangs of hunger in her stomach, making her instantly feel lighter on her paws than before. She glanced over to her side to say something to Tide, only to be met with the knowing realization he was out having fun with Snaggletooth. Flower had a tendency to group herself among those she knew best, and during those rare moments when she found herself alone, she ended up thinking about her deceased mother more than she would like. Flower took a deep breath, determination replacing sadness as an idea struck her. I know what I have to do!

Tags: Tide and Snaggletooth

Shadow That Dances at Night
His seething green eyes sought to devour the defiant golden stare of Tempest. Shadow could feel his claws unsheathing themselves instinctively into the sand, prepared to shred the piece of mousedung they called a captain. The sand, thankfully, hid the signs of his hostility, though the fur along his neck bristled. It was most likely going to be mistaken for uneasiness, instead of his natural aggression towards the Tribe of the Black Pearl. Shadow, noticing the right moment to speak, stepped forward with some difficulty due to the fake limp. "Tempest has scarred all of us at least once in our lives. He would find us -- some stranded, alone, lost -- and instead of taking us in, he abused us for his own reckless desires," Shadow paused as if it pained him to speak of the moment before continuing,"How could you not see the evil of your own captain? Did it not reveal itself in his actions? Are you going to let a mere kit, whom had been one of us, die at his paws for the sake of your own clarity?" The words flowed from his maw as easily as if he was hunting disease-ridden prey.

Tags: Rogues, Turtle, Gaze, Tempest, Spirit, Stream, etc.

Stream Where Small Fish Swim
Stream poked her head out of the gash in the not-so-sunken ship when an uncommon, yet strong, scent hit her sensitive nostrils. Her blue eyes widened in disbelief at the scene taking place before her. The she-cat had been one of the chosen to accompany Gaze on the exile patrol; however, it did not seem like they would be leaving anytime soon with this new disturbance arising. She crept forward to stand beside those watching, ginger and white tabby fur on end with hostility towards the unknown intruders.

Tags: Rogues
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Turtles Snapping Jaws
the she-cat nodded to Shadow. "Did you not become suspicious of that one dark night he was gone for hours? He was attacking us. it's against the Sailors' Code to attack without reason!" She hissed.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me