||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Dusk, Raven

Lilac nodded and smiled finally, glad she could be of some use. She picked out Raven's mind out of the minds of other Eevees, and sent a message to him. "Raven... I'm sorry to disturb you, but Poppy has accidentally found a fire stone in a crack she created in the cave. Note that the crack was also accidental... Seeing as there have been more Eevees around, we decided to message you on the matter, since you are the leader after all... To see what you think we should do..." She sounded a bit uncomfortable, but clearer than when speaking.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy

Dusk waited for a response from Raven spoken through Lilac, and watched Zenith as he waited. Why? He was here, that's why. What else to do when you're bored but watch others? He didn't know what he was saying, he didn't much care, but he did hear one word. Clash. 'Clash? What kind of clash?' Looking around, he noticed a few harmed Eevees and Eeveeloutions, and crew worried and curious. "Hey, look around... Why are so many of the Eevees coming in hurt?" He questioned to the other two. He knew hey wouldn't either, but it was worth a shot.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua

Mikea had a slight smile herself since, despite the fact that she wouldn't admit it, she was enjoying his company. "The river isn't very far from here, you'll know it when you hear it. It's not the biggest of rivers, but it's big enough for fish to live and be caught. It's fed by a waterfall too, which isn't very big either but it's nice. You know, for a large stream of water falling down a cliff." Mikea explained as she watched, ears swiveling as she heard all the sounds of prey in the area. They were a bit distracting, but she didn't mind too much. "Usually I have most of this area to myself, but there's a large group of Eeveeloutions living together past here. I know because I can smell all their scent markers. I don't cross into there." She added.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko smiled and crouched down, her tail low to the ground. "Sure would. Now on the count of three.
1...2...3!" She huffed, propelling herself forward, though she wasn't really fast that didn't hold her back from having a good time.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open.
{Not in use, but if you want to talk to her she's sun bathing in the clearing near the warriors den}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: nap time!
Eosa muttered under her breath as she was woken up by voices and looked up groggily. "Who's there?" She asked meekly, seeing Taiga and Acerra. "Oh... Hello." She smiled slightly.

~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: Mikea
Zeua felt his stomach grumble when he heard the sound of prey, "nngg... It's pathetic that I don't know how to hunt..." He muttered, his tail dragging on the ground before his ears perked when the Leafeon said there was a waterfall. "There's a waterfall! Really! I love those!" He squeaked like a small kit. " I've only seen a few and they were the coolest things ever! Come on! " He smiled widely, speeding ahead of her.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Lilac nodded and smiled finally, glad she could be of some use. She picked out Raven's mind out of the minds of other Eevees, and sent a message to him. "Raven... I'm sorry to disturb you, but Poppy has accidentally found a fire stone in a crack she created in the cave. Note that the crack was also accidental... Seeing as there have been more Eevees around, we decided to message you on the matter, since you are the leader after all... To see what you think we should do..." She sounded a bit uncomfortable, but clearer than when speaking.

Dusk waited for a response from Raven spoken through Lilac, and watched Zenith as he waited. Why? He was here, that's why. What else to do when you're bored but watch others? He didn't know what he was saying, he didn't much care, but he did hear one word. Clash. 'Clash? What kind of clash?' Looking around, he noticed a few harmed Eevees and Eeveeloutions, and crew worried and curious. "Hey, look around... Why are so many of the Eevees coming in hurt?" He questioned to the other two. He knew hey wouldn't either, but it was worth a shot.

"Woah! Slow down kit! How am I supposed to keep up?" Mikea replied to his sudden kit-like energy. 'When did I become a kit-watcher? I never knew someone could love waterfalls so much...' She thought to herself, yet her smile betrayed her. Mikea did speed up once he did, so she wasn't too far behind him. Once she realized how excited she was getting over this Vaporeon though, her smile fell. 'Wow Mikea, whatever happened to believing you didn't need anyone?' The thought slipped into her mind and she shook herself of it, sighing. Realizing she, had slowed down, she sped up again.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko smiled and crouched down, her tail low to the ground. "Sure would. Now on the count of three.
1...2...3!" She huffed, propelling herself forward, though she wasn't really fast that didn't hold her back from having a good time.

~~~~~
{Not in use, but if you want to talk to her she's sun bathing in the clearing near the warriors den}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: those in nursery
Eosa muttered under her breath as she was woken up by voices and looked up groggily. "Who's there?" She asked meekly, seeing Taiga and Acerra. "Oh... Hello." She smiled slightly.

~~~~~
Zeua smiled, "Come on slowpolk! You don't wanna fall behind!" He laughed, his frills flairing out with excitement. *a real waterfall!! I didn't think that they would be out here!* He thought joyfully,
speeding up uncontrollably.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:54 pm

"Nope! I would never want that!" Mikea shouted, starting to struggle to keep up. 'Geez! If he was yellow, anyone could mistake him for a Jolteon streaking past!' Mikea thought as she raced. She couldn't help but smile again at his cheerfulness, however, which seemed to her to be contagious. Mikea, determined not to be proven a Slowpoke, sped up, deciding she could get a drink at the river. "Watch where you're stepping, you might trip on an Ekans at that speed!" She warned, no seriousness to her tone.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:02 pm

~~~~~

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: those in nursery

~~~~~
Zeua let out a chirp of excitement, seeing the river ahead. "There it is!!" He yelped, diving into the river as the cool water surrounded him. He looked around in the water, seeing a few magicarp swimming away from him. He let out a startled yelp as he felt a seaking bite his tail and jumped out of the water, the fish still attached to his tail. "Get it off!!" He shrieked, running around in a circle, the fish not letting go.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Mikea stopped to breathe once they arrived at the river, and watched as Zeua dived into the river before leaping out again, a new friend attached to his tail. "Aww! You made a new friend!" Mikea joked, despite the panic the Vaporeon was clearly in. "Don't worry, I've got it!" She announced, preparing a Magical Leaf to ensure the Seaking was removed without harming Zeua. "Don't worry, it's just Magical Leaf!" She ensured him, shooting the leaves at the pokemon. Despite the fact that Zeua was running in circles, the Magical Leaf hit its target and not the Vaporeon.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:17 pm

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~
Zeua felt the SeaKing let go and turned around bitting into it to kill it before it jumped back into the water, feeling it go limp. He looked meekly back at his tail and saw blood beginning to drip from the bite marks and licked at it furiously. "Stupid Pokemon with their stupid teeth and their stupid... food." He looked up at the dead SeaKing and forgot about his stinging wound, diving for the fresh kill. He ripped it in half and passed the other half to the Leafeon. "Here." he offered, already digging into the other half.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Acerra||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Crush/Mate: N/A||Tags: Taiga, Those in Nursery
"That's.. strange.. I'm sorry. Are you alright though?" Acerra asked, furrowing her brow. She had yet to hear any news from anyone that was there past the time Taiga was there, and she didn't want to bother them. But one thing still bothered her.. "Wasn't Seiko out there too?"
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 pm

"Well, that's one way to catch a fish, I guess." Mikea pointed out as Zeua killed the Seaking before licking his bite marks. She didn't expect him to split the fish in half when he dove in, he was the one who was hungry, after all. "You don't have to share, you know. It's your fish, and you need it more, anyway." She pointed out, not entirely comfortable with accepting it. Mikea hadn't shared since she... arrived in the forest, and she could hunt for herself.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me