WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Postby park. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Flamestar: he didnt notice and kept walking his orange pelt fluently shinning in toghether with the sun like camoflaudge. (spelt wrong)
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Dawnstep nudged her sister again. Featherflight was caught off guard and stumbled over a rock. she bumped into Flamestar. "s-sorry flamestar" she said looking at her paws.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Flamestar: He caught his balance and looked back at them. "its okay" he smiled "Come on" he continued walking and sniffing for unusually scents "You guys are quite" he said still looking forward.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Featherflight fell back again walking with her sister. she scented the air carefully.

Dawnstep rolled her eyes "you know how quiet Featherflight is" she said half jokingly. she knew featherflight was only so quiet because she didnt want to be hurt, and she didnt want to hurt anyone else.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Flamestar: "I guess so" he shrugged slowing down so he could walk with them.

gtg
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

(bye)

Featherflight walked next to flamestar, scenting the air occasionally "the borders are very quiet today" she meowed trying not to be as quiet, she did like flamestar, but she wasn't quiet sure how to act around him... the only cats she was sure about were her siblings.

Dawnstep padded with them

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 am

Glowingflower meowed to Icestar, "It certainly wasn't StarClan. They threatened me and my Clan!"
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks
~*:Warriors Luver~*:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:18 am

(back)

Flamestar/Leader
"Yep, it will probably get louder when we are at the Moonclan border"

Icestar/Leader
"Your clan???"
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:27 am

AWWW I AM YOU BEST FRIEND? lol Just saw your siggy)

"Well, our Clan. They just said, 'We will destroy you and your Clan." meowed Glowingflower quickly.
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks
~*:Warriors Luver~*:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggog » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:29 am

Rainfang: I wait for Jetstar to tell me something " Yes Jet star what is it?"
"writing helps you take the creativity from your mind and place it on paper--it's surely something that is unique."
hi i'm alen and i love talking with others, so hmu sometime!! ;^)
eggog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me