||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby RainbowPanseer21 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:43 am

Melony|Female|Apprentice|Eevee (Sylveon)|Mate/Crush N/A|Tags: Glacia
The eevee heard someone coming back to the den an she peered up seeing the glaceon looking at her she wondered why and then the glaceon left. Watching her leave the eevee got up and sat on the rock relaxing.
RainbowPanseer21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:46 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Makoto, Eosa, Zenith

After treating the Eevee with the help of Makoto Kai was taken by suprise by Makotos reply "Y-you have seen these twolegs before?" The Vaporeon repeated now walking closer to the Sylveon. "Who are they? where are they bringing Kyoko and Seiko?" The water type continued his voice revealing his worry for the captured clan members.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 am

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Dusk, Raven

Lilac nodded and smiled finally, glad she could be of some use. She picked out Raven's mind out of the minds of other Eevees, and sent a message to him. "Raven... I'm sorry to disturb you, but Poppy has accidentally found a fire stone in a crack she created in the cave. Note that the crack was also accidental... Seeing as there have been more Eevees around, we decided to message you on the matter, since you are the leader after all... To see what you think we should do..." She sounded a bit uncomfortable, but clearer than when speaking.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy

Dusk waited for a response from Raven spoken through Lilac, and watched Zenith as he waited. Why? He was here, that's why. What else to do when you're bored but watch others? He didn't know what he was saying, he didn't much care, but he did hear one word. Clash. 'Clash? What kind of clash?' Looking around, he noticed a few harmed Eevees and Eeveeloutions, and crew worried and curious. "Hey, look around... Why are so many of the Eevees coming in hurt?" He questioned to the other two. He knew hey wouldn't either, but it was worth a shot.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua, Axel

"Oh.Bye!" She replied to the Zeua. She moved her tail again. "Hmm..." She started, "I just realized I had to go do something very important... Yes. I'm deeply sorry for leaving, but I'm afraid I have no choice! Goodbye Axis, Sore, and Roxy. Maybe I'll see you again sometime!" The Leafeon went in the opposite direction of the Vaporeon, before making a half circle towards Zeua. "Alright! So, you can't hunt. Can you fish? I guess not since you need food, but maybe you have some sort of natural talent for it?" Mikea suggested, knowing a river was near.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko smiled and crouched down, her tail low to the ground. "Sure would. Now on the count of three.
1...2...3!" She huffed, propelling herself forward, though she wasn't really fast that didn't hold her back from having a good time.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open.
{Not in use, but if you want to talk to her she's sun bathing in the clearing near the warriors den}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: nap time!
{asleep in nursery}

~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: Mikea
Zeua jumped at the Leafeon's voice and turned around quickly, relaxing when he saw her familiar face. "Well... I've never tried fishing but I could give it a shot!" He smiled warmly towards Mikea, " I appreciate your help Mikea... I really do. " He admitted awkwardly.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:21 am

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Eosa, Kai, Makoto, Kyoko, and Seiko.

Zenith wished they would listen to him. "Oh... So twolegs have taken them?" he said, wishing he could have stopped the poachers. Nervously, he looked down to his paw and shuddered. He thought about leaving, after all he was being ignored, so he began to get closer to the exit. He sighed, hoping to be noticed by Kai and Makoto, not just Eosa.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 am

(Eosa is asleep in the Nursery)

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:51 am

Acerra||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Crush/Mate: N/A||Tags: Those in Nursery
Acerra finally gave in to the option of visiting Taiga, walking back through camp and reaching the nursery. Poking her head in, she found the other Glaceon fairly easily, and creeped forward through the entrance until she could stand properly. Walking over, she sat a respective distance away and asked, "I realize you may not want to talk about it, but may I ask what happened?"
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:02 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Acerra
Upon noticing a new presence in the nursery, Taiga sat up. She blinked at Acerra for a moment before sighing. Ears drooping, the Glaceon figured Acerra must be speaking to her, so she said, "I was on a walk, but a monster had entered our territory. Chiaki and Kyoko must have known about it, and they saved me. After I ran back to camp, some Eevees ran off to help Chiaki and Kyoko... That's all I know."

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Kai
Makoto looked up at Kai, trying to give a reassuring smile. "I don't know if now is the time. I think there is an Umbreon wishing to speak with you?"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Dusk, Raven

Lilac nodded and smiled finally, glad she could be of some use. She picked out Raven's mind out of the minds of other Eevees, and sent a message to him. "Raven... I'm sorry to disturb you, but Poppy has accidentally found a fire stone in a crack she created in the cave. Note that the crack was also accidental... Seeing as there have been more Eevees around, we decided to message you on the matter, since you are the leader after all... To see what you think we should do..." She sounded a bit uncomfortable, but clearer than when speaking.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy

Dusk waited for a response from Raven spoken through Lilac, and watched Zenith as he waited. Why? He was here, that's why. What else to do when you're bored but watch others? He didn't know what he was saying, he didn't much care, but he did hear one word. Clash. 'Clash? What kind of clash?' Looking around, he noticed a few harmed Eevees and Eeveeloutions, and crew worried and curious. "Hey, look around... Why are so many of the Eevees coming in hurt?" He questioned to the other two. He knew hey wouldn't either, but it was worth a shot.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua

Mikea was surprised to hear anyone 'appreciated' her, and her ears lowered then heightened for a brief second. "You flatter me! Anyway, if you're willing to try fishing first..." She paused as she remembered which direction the river was in. "I believe the river is that way." She gestured south, then started waking. "Follow me if you want to live!~" She semi-joked, tail swaying behind her as she walked. 'Hm. This might be as fun as I thought! Well, maybe not all of it. I'm still going to have to try and teach him to hunt...' She thought to herself as she moved on.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko smiled and crouched down, her tail low to the ground. "Sure would. Now on the count of three.
1...2...3!" She huffed, propelling herself forward, though she wasn't really fast that didn't hold her back from having a good time.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open.
{Not in use, but if you want to talk to her she's sun bathing in the clearing near the warriors den}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: nap time!
Eosa muttered under her breath as she was woken up by voices and looked up groggily. "Who's there?" She asked meekly, seeing Taiga and Acerra. "Oh... Hello." She smiled slightly.

~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: Mikea
Zeua smiled slightly at the Leafeon's joke and followed her, walking beside the female. "So where is this river? I havnt seen one around here." He asked, a bit confused. " is it big? " he tilted his head as he tail twitched with curiosity.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles