-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Postby oceanz » Wed May 01, 2024 8:50 am

๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š™๐šŠ๐š 
โ—ฆ 9 moons โ—ฆ she-cat โ—ฆ herb-gatherer apprentice โ—ฆ tags: Koipaw & Brownpaw
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravenpaw felt her fur began to heat rapidly as Brownpaw began to purr. Relaxing slightly at first but quickly tensing at the sudden lick, surprised by any amount of affection. โ€œT-thank you.โ€ The charcoal she-cat responded, offering Brownpaw an awkward smile. โ€œMy mom didnโ€™t really believe in that kind of stuff, ya know comfort and affection.โ€ Ravenpaw continued with a small, forced laugh before focusing on both their responses. The apprentice couldnโ€™t help but feel jealous that the two had such pleasant dreams. When she was a kit she remembered having nice dreams about hunting and playing with her siblings; but now it was only nightmares. โ€œThose are nice dreams.โ€ Ravenpaw commented, giggling at the thought of Koipawโ€™s dream. โ€œIt must be cool to see yourself all grown up too.โ€ She continued, direction her second comment at Brownpaw.

// Iโ€™ll be on mobile for a while so sorry for any misspellings. Iโ€™ll try to catch any before I post but some may sneak through

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:54 am

Ghostpaw (Will be Ghostpelt)- m- 8 moons- Herb Gatherer Apprentice- homosexual; crush: Cornpaw, possibly Batpaw- too young- too young- Choko is adoptive sister- Tags: Cornpaw, Ripplefang, Skydawn, looking around for others

The soft and sweet but stubborn and shy white young one flicked his tail. His ears twitched, as he exited the apprentice den and saw some of the others. It was Cornpaw and two of the older cats. They weren't old or anything, they were just older than the apprentices. The young one headed over, wanting to say hi before they headed out. They looked like they were going to head out, so he ran over. "H-Hello, Cornpaw..." he said, then looked to the two adults. "Good morning Ripplefang; Skydawn," he said, then looked around for the other herb gatherers.

Brownpaw (Will be Brownwing)- f- 10 moons- Prey Hunter Apprentice- Pan; Koipaw and Ravenpaw- too young- too young- Ghostpaw is her adopted brother- Tags: Ravenpaw, Koipaw

The brown furred she cat nodded at Koipaw, and smirked a bit. "Mice are so fun to chase," she said, which made sense since she was a prey hunter apprentice. She then turned her attention to Ravenpaw. "that's...odd...aren't parents supposed to care about you?" she asked. She then said "Oh, and...you're welcome," since the other had thanked her. She let her eyes wander the camp a moment. She nodded at the other, saying "It is nice, when I'm actually dreaming of those things. I've had nightmares before too..." She shook her head, as those didn't happen often but still happened to her. "Oh, yeah, it is cool; I think I'm going to be bigger than Ghostpaw, but then...we probably all will. He's kind of...he's smaller for a boy. I always thought boys are supposed to be taller than girls, but he's smaller."

(That's fine)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Wed May 01, 2024 12:00 pm

~Koipaw~

+ 9 Moons + He/Him + Location: Camp + camp-keeper apprentice

CHAR TAGS: @BROWNPAW, @RAVENPAW

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Id like to think of what id be like when i got older, i hope im really good at building dens!" He mewed happily, before nudging Brownpaw with his shoulder "Brownpaw! That's probably not a nice thing to say" he mewed in a hushed tone, moving over to the other side of the brown she cat. he looked over at Ravenpaw, ears twitching as he opened his mouth to speak "if you ask me, my parents care too much! They've been fretting nonstop ever since these white spots started appearing.." He pointed at his side, the white area of his fur catching the sunlight and making it shine. "...when I was a kit they were the only cats i saw! i mean, besides the medicine cats.." He mewed on, rolling his eyes a little bit at the thought of their constant pampering. "You're lucky, Ravenpaw"
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 01, 2024 1:29 pm

โ—ฆ 9 moons โ—ฆ she-cat โ—ฆ herb-gatherer apprentice โ—ฆ tags: Koipaw & Brownpaw

Ravenpaw felt a sinking feeling in her chest and a lump began to grow in her throat at the further mention of parents. She hadnโ€™t been in the clan for too long, a mere 2 moons, so no one besides the duty heads knew much about her past.โ€Lucky.. yeah I guess.โ€ Ravenpaw replied in a more soft tone. Although her parents werenโ€™t the most loving, she wished they were still around. Ravenpaw began to shuffle her paws, not wanting to show her emotions to the other two apprentices.โ€Anyway, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll be great at building dens Koipaw.โ€ The apprentice chirped, wanting to get off that subject.โ€Who knows for the future, anything could happen.โ€ Ravenpaw looked at Brownpaw and smiled. โ€œAs for Ghostpaw, who knows, he may end up getting a crazy growth spurt and surpassing us all.โ€ The she-cat mused. She expected to be rather tall herself when she was full-grown, considering her already lengthy legs.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:34 pm

Ghostpaw (Will be Ghostpelt)- m- 8 moons- Herb Gatherer Apprentice- homosexual; crush: Cornpaw, possibly Batpaw- too young- too young- Choko is adoptive sister- Tags: Cornpaw, Ripplefang, Skydawn, looking around for others

The soft and sweet but stubborn and shy white young one flicked his tail. His ears twitched, as he exited the apprentice den and saw some of the others. It was Cornpaw and two of the older cats. They weren't old or anything, they were just older than the apprentices. The young one headed over, wanting to say hi before they headed out. They looked like they were going to head out, so he ran over. "H-Hello, Cornpaw..." he said, then looked to the two adults. "Good morning Ripplefang; Skydawn," he said, then looked around for the other herb gatherers.

Brownpaw (Will be Brownwing)- f- 10 moons- Prey Hunter Apprentice- Pan; Koipaw and Ravenpaw- too young- too young- Ghostpaw is her adopted brother- Tags: Ravenpaw, Koipaw

The brown furred she cat sighed a bit as she looked to Koipaw. "Sorry..." she muttered, then nodded as he mentioned building dens. "You'll definitely be good at building dens," she said as she looked at him. "I want to be fast enough to catch rabbits, but probably not likely...We have to sneak up on the prey anyway," she said. "I'm no good with rabbits yet..." she then sighed, seeing as that was true. She smiled as she looked at Ravenpaw, saying "I guess. I don't think he will be, but its fine if he isn't as tall as us. You though... I think you'll be tall, which could be cool and good and...stuff. Having longer legs is helpful to run faster or jump higher and things like that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat May 04, 2024 11:27 am

๐™ฟ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
โ—ฆ 34 moons โ—ฆ tom โ—ฆ camp keeper โ—ฆ tags: open

Pinetarโ€™s head was filled with potential tasks of the day as he quietly ate the mouse he chose. He wished he could go out for a quick stretch before starting his duties, but it was best to check in. He would, however, have to wait until the Heads were done meeting, so who knew how much time he really had. The tabby sighed, satisfied with his meal, and began to lick his muzzle and paws clean.

โ—ฆ 9 moons โ—ฆ she-cat โ—ฆ herb-gatherer apprentice โ—ฆ tags: Brownpaw & Koipaw

Ravenpaw nodded, at least excited about that portion of growing up. โ€œYes I Imagine Iโ€™ll be rather tall. Considering my current height.โ€ She replied with a small laugh, looking down at her long limbs.โ€I hope to be quick myself one day. Maybe we can practice running together Brownpaw.โ€ Ravenpaw suggested with a purr. She wouldnโ€™t mind spending a little extra time with Brownpaw, she seemed like a kind cat.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Wed May 08, 2024 12:13 pm

~Koipaw~

+ 9 Moons + He/Him + Location: Camp + camp-keeper apprentice

CHAR TAGS: @BROWNPAW, @RAVENPAW, @BATPAW (slight mention)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Koipaw felt a little silly talking about wanting to build dens and reinforce the camp while Brownpaw and Ravenpaw were talking about hunting and catching prey, enjoying the forest and all it has to offer...He cant help but feel left out. He wondered if he would ever get to leave the island by himself instead of helping build up camp all day, not that he didn't mind it really; he loved to help! But he always felt separate from his peers in that regard, at least he had Batpaw as company throughout the day though.. "I've kind of always wanted to give hunting a try.." He admitted, feeling awkward all of a sudden.
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:14 pm

The brown furred she cat felt warm all of a sudden, and looked away a moment. She gathered herself, then looked to the other two again. "I'd love to go running with you sometime," she said to Ravenpaw. She then glanced to Koipaw, and gave him a feline smile. "Well...if the adults are okay with it I could help you learn to hunt. In return...I think I'd like to learn how to build dens," she said to him. She didn't think it was silly at all, to know how to build dens. They were cats, after all, they needed their dens as shelters.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 pm

โ—ฆ 9 moons โ—ฆ she-cat โ—ฆ herb-gatherer apprentice โ—ฆ tags: Brownpaw & Koipaw

Amber eyes almost seemed to glisten as an idea popped into her head while she watched the two interact. โ€œI have an idea!โ€ Ravenpaw said, getting to her paws excitedly. โ€œWhat if we swap skills? Itโ€™s important for us to know a little of everything anyway right?โ€ The charcoal Bengal purred, excited over the aspect of the three apprentices teaching each other. She hoped the other two would like her idea.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 09, 2024 4:41 am

~~Bayleaf - male - Head of Protection - tags: Dahliabriar, Cliffcrier, Harrierflight~~
~~~~
He looked at the medicine cat, his eyes didn't even blink when he looked at her, he was not surprised by her answer of course she does want to take her own blood to the journal, but only if Peachberry was chose another rank than hunter she could've took her to take either camp keepers or healers position. He sighed ' Why did she even ask our options when it doesn't matter? then again this could be a good opportunity to get rid of her so precious kits and see her face when those two don't get back alive' he thought. He could be smirking, but he didn't he kept his mind completely numb. He flicked his tail 'endanger her teammates? Hah, she is like her mother, she could care less about her teammates, she only sees herself and her rights' he kept thinking "Fine, if you say so, at least we have some experience back at camp then" he said to him rather calmly. He shook his head "So was this the meeting then?" he asked the lead of medicine the most as she seemed to be the only leader of this clan, and they were just cats with a rank.

~~Peachberry - female - Prey hunter - tags: Asterflash~~
~~~~
She sighed as she listened to her brother "Yes, I noticed that much as well...I just don't know what..." she meowed with a sigh. She felt rather odd that Asterflash wanted to keep eyes on the duty heads, did he not trust them, or were they planning all way out dominance to the clan? She didn't know, but she didn't want to think about it either, maybe it was why she was not so focused on things going on with her family there. She sighed shaking her head a little bit "Alright, I will ask Beetlebud if could want to do some hunting" she said to him then looked around at the older hunter, as she turned around she looked back to her brother "Well see you later then brother" she meowed to him before walking away to see the orange and white hunter.

~~Cornpaw - male - Community guard apprentice - tags: Ripplefang, Skydawn, Ghostpaw~~
~~~~
He smirked at Skydawn "Yeah let's go" he meowed in a loud voice, but not too loud for anyone to be bothered by it, probably. He flicked his tail as he looked around before flicking his ears over to the two adults "Let's go on the field? There are hawks? They hunt mice or hares on fields right?" he meowed to them both. He then looked at Ghostpaw "Oh good morning Ghostpaw" he said to the herb gatherer apprentice "Do you need something? We're going out for a patrol and hunt some eagles" he said lifting his tail, proudly.

~~Snowyskies - female - Herb gatherer - tags: Glory~~
~~~~
She looked at the elderly prey hunter "Morning Glory" she meowed to him "Ah, yes I guess, I don't really need to do anything right now, there are too many cats at the medicine den that I don't want to get on their way" she meowed to him. She flicked her tail "I was going to go to see the elders and the queens, but as there is not any emergency now there is time to do that...so what's on your mind then Glory?" she asked the elderly hunter.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me