◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:41 am

Mistypelt-female- ThunderClan -Queen

She was staring at the sky. She heard a rustle in the bushes. Her gaze flicked to the brush. Her fur stood up, and she unsheathed her claws. She lept up, ready to fight. The cat emerged from the bushes. "FallenRains!" Her mew was full of relief.
"I'm okay, but I found dawnstripe injured. I think he was attacked by a badger. His leg is broken, too. Can you help?"

Leaf Ear-male Shadowclan - Warrior

He looked at SilverStream. "Well, it's almost time for the dusk patrol. I'll gather up a couple warriors. You good to come?"

Sweetfish-female-Riverclan-warrior

She shrugged, and walked toward home
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:53 am

SilverStream-Female-Shadow Clan-Queen

"Sure! I would love to. I dont know how much use I can be though." She said with a sigh. "I suck at everything."
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:38 am

Alpha* wrote: Warrior Cat's Name: FallenRains
Warrior Cat's Gender: Male
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Clan: ThunderClan

Looks: (I can't do photos, sorry) he is a silvery gray color - with odd patterns, and acidic green eyes. He has extra toes (polydactyl), and a fluffy tail. He is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. He looks dead, like StarClan. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short - plush - coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.

Skills: Fallen - as he prefers to be called - was trained as a medicine cat before he came to the Clan. He much prefers to fight, and is very good at both. Unfortunately, his hunting skills are practically nonexistent. Starclan still uses him once in a while, he's willing to use his herbal knowledge for the good of the Clan.

Furthermore ~

History: A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a group of Rouges who wanted fighters. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. One day he was angered over the killing of kits and he 'snapped' and killed the leaders of the rouges, effectively disbanding them.
From then, he traveled, through human places where he used his skills as a killer - selling those skills - to the highest bidder (per se). After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal, and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while in a barn with Rook. Took a mate and had kits there, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter, but had been raised as a kittypet). She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time healing as well as hurting. When he came across the clan he joined wholeheartedly, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. Hes tired of being alone. Felt that they would need him, in ways that the other places would not.. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan. He travels where he wills, or at least he did, and where he is Directed.

And: FallenRains is a cat who killed when he was told to, and healed when he could. One may say he is heartless, but it is a facade meant to protect himself. Having a soft spot for kits and a dislike for authorities he tends to rub others the wrong way.. that's not to say he is outright disrespectful, he will listen, but should he choose he will still do things his own way. Once, he had a mate, Bird She and their kits died, leaving him heartbroken. He traveled alone for two years and finally joined the clan sometime in the winter. He has a vendetta against fox.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked, usually taking time to entertain kits even when he is bone tired. FallenRains is loyal and charismatic when he chooses to be, he is always one to listen and give advice when asked.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.

Last Thing: oddly, he has little to no scent of his own, and what is his scent comes off as ... intoxicating

(Hope that's OK.. and makes sense)

--- ▪︎○▪︎ ---

[b] Name: Mosskit (will be MossBlossom)
Clan: RiverClan

Mate: n/a
Kits: noooo

Looks: She is a calico pelted cat, with heterochromia eyes (one gold, one green), medium long hair. She has no claws in her front paws
Her thick coat is unusually fluffy and soft with somewhat curled but mostly just messy looking whiskers to match. This leaves her with a somewhat unkempt look no matter how recently she's groomed. Her round head, moderately squished muzzle, and stocky (short!!) build give her the appearance of being even chubbier than she already is due to being born to kittypets. She's also extremely small!

History: She was a kittypet, who wasn't treated well by the people, so she escaped (her mother is with her and will die) She's wandering the forest...

Personality: She can be a bit of a worry wart over some things but she attempts to keep that, and pretty much all of her more negative emotions, bottled up. She tries to remain positive for the sake of others as best but all this bottling of emotion may run the risk of her suddenly breaking down over some small, insignificant thing. She can be a bit of a chatterbox, especially when she's feeling particularly nervous or uneasy, and she dislikes being alone. She's benevolent and gentle by nature and will generally try to see the good in others and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Some Strengths: nurturing and caring for others, keeping moral up (or at least trying to), fishing

Some Weaknesses: she really can't hunt land prey, lower than average battle skill and a strong dislike of violence that may have her refusing to fight depending on circumstances. She has no front claws

Her scent is one of honey and warm bread and moss.

-- She would be best suited as a healer, except that she wants to be a queen one day.

Ok! Accepted! Thank you for joining!
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:41 am

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Drooping'eyes-Female-Medicine cat-Shadowclan
"Good dawning, Starling." *Droopingeyes murmured. it had been a lazy day in shadow clan, chaos hiding its face in the writh of camp. Catmint rested at her paws, she had found a lot outside of the camp near the thunder clan stream, and she was extra careful this time of season because green-cough was fatal*

Your charecter has not been accepted yet. Please wait for me to accept them

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:16 am

(Thank you Lunar!)

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

He blinks wearily at her claws: Of course he can help! "I can help." Is agreed quietly, "stay here." With the words said the silver cat disappears again. He's looking for a strong stick and some spiderweb, some herbs --

It isn't too long before he has what he needs and returns, jaws and chin and one paw absolutely loaded. He sets the items down and stretches his jaws. "It's me again, MistyPelt. " Is greeted before slipping into the makeshift den. "I gotta treat that leg with herbs and set it. He probably won't like it, it'll hurt if he wakes. " the warrior swallows, "please I'd prefer you not to be clawed by accident. " With that he re-steps into the ledge covered hole and begins to dress the injuries the badger had left on the medicine cat. It isn't too long before the dressings are finished, the leg splinted. "Alright, " is said when the herbs and webs, and splinting. "I'm going to need your help. We are going to pull him onto my shoulders, and then I will carry him into camp." Blue eyes assess the queen, seeing no injuries on her. "You did quite a fine job saving his life."

FallenRains takes a deep breath, and lays flat on his belly before wriggling underneath the medicine cat. He grunts at the weight, but says nothing - attempting to ignore the stick hed used to set the leg as it digs into his shoulder with a cautious step, and how the stench of blood, herbs and badger are in his nose. He is relatively certain that the other tomcat is secure when he begins to walk from the alcove. "Let's go."

Because StarClan knows he isn't going to leave her there either, not with a badger around. Not as close to the border as they are.

----

--- ♡ Moss ♡ ---

The kit sized apprentice aged she-cat splutters and coughs as she fights the current of water. She's cold and tired, it's dark and she doesn't know where she is or where the bank is. She isn't in the human place anymore, that's for sure.

She splashes in the cold water, the way she's been for the last few hours, she's tired. With a few kicks of her back legs she ends up on the pebbled shore of RiverClan. She coughs a but of water up and slowly gets to her paws. Where is she? Her soaked and mudded pelt blends in with the wet ground and she tries shaking it out. Moss doesn't want to get back into the water, though it would clean her off faster, she's afraid that it will sweep her away. Where's her mama?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:57 pm

ThunderClan
Rosepaw
RiverClan Apprentice
Female

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:03 pm

Rosepaw-Female

Walks over to her mentor, Sweetfish.
"Are we going to fish today?
Also can Mosspaw join?"

Sweetfish-female

"Yes, we should.
And...I don't know about Mosspaw.."

Mistypelt-female

"Got it." She heaved the tom onto FallenRains shoulders. She limped after him.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:21 pm

--- ♡ MossPaw ♡ ---

The apprentice stumbles into camp, sopping wet and carrying an extremely large fish. Her paws are mud covered and her whiskers are dripping but the bubbly apprentice has her head as high as it can go. She wasn't clan born, but she's trying to fit in. Wasn't this what the warriors do? They bring prey to the Clan.

MossPaw pads past RosePaw and SweetFish, only to set the fresh fish down on the algae covered rock where prey is collected for everyone to eat. True, the tiny kit hasn't a mentor - yet - but she wants to be a great warrior. Was it really her fault the river pulled her in when she'd tone for a drink in the shallows? "Good day SweetFish, RosePaw," is chirped before she carefully shakes some of the moisture and mud from her fur. Not all of it comes out, of course, but a good portion is no longer running down her stubby legs and she's so very proud.

Most cats have written the clawless apprentice off, but she's going to keep trying...

--------- Xx× ----------

---☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

He blinks wearily at MistyPelts' claws: Of course he can help! "I can help." Is agreed quietly, "stay here." With the words said the silver cat disappears again. He's looking for a strong stick and some spiderweb, some herbs --

It isn't too long before he has what he needs and returns, jaws and chin and one paw absolutely loaded. He sets the items down and stretches his jaws. "It's me again, MistyPelt. " Is greeted before slipping into the makeshift den. "I gotta treat that leg with herbs and set it. He probably won't like it, it'll hurt if he wakes. " the warrior swallows, "please I'd prefer you not to be clawed by accident. " With that he re-steps into the ledge covered hole and begins to dress the injuries the badger had left on the medicine cat. It isn't too long before the dressings are finished, the leg splinted. "Alright, " is said when the herbs and webs, and splinting. "I'm going to need your help. We are going to pull him onto my shoulders, and then I will carry him into camp." Blue eyes assess the queen, seeing no injuries on her. "You did quite a fine job saving his life."

FallenRains takes a deep breath, and lays flat on his belly before wriggling underneath the medicine cat. He grunts at the weight, but says nothing - attempting to ignore the stick hed used to set the leg as it digs into his shoulder with a cautious step, and how the stench of blood, herbs and badger are in his nose. He is relatively certain that the other tomcat is secure when he begins to walk from the alcove. "Let's go."

Because StarClan knows he isn't going to leave her there either, not with a badger around. Not as close to the border as they are.
Last edited by Alpha* on Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:47 pm

Name: SandStar
Role: Leader
Colors: He has a chocolate brown coat and green eyes.
Mate and or family: His girlfriend is MoonRay
Other: N/A

Name: MoonRay
Role: Warrior
Colors: She has a dark brown base coat with dark blond, brown, and black stripes. She has greed eyes.
Mate and or family: Her boyfriend is SandStar
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:54 am

HorseGurl wrote:Name: SandStar
Role: Leader
Colors: He has a chocolate brown coat and green eyes.
Mate and or family: His girlfriend is MoonRay

Name: MoonRay
Role: Warrior
Colors: She has a dark brown base coat with dark blond, brown, and black stripes. She has greed eyes.
Mate and or family: Her boyfriend is SandStar

Please choose another charecter for his crush, but besides that these two are fine. Please fix that, then you may add this charecter

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me