๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

๐ŸŒง gale, heather, lamprey, yoda -- two

Postby razzberry » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:28 pm

โŽ› ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผซ โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 29 mns โซ โช warrior โซ โช crushing on larkbreeze โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; larkbreeze โซ โช tags; thistletuft โซ

After seating herself with the plumply feathered wren at her paws, a inkling of being watched itched down the pale warrior's spine and her head lifted, eyes scouring out to see if her premonition was correct. Just as it was, Galecreek's gaze eventually slid over another figure across the clearing who's eyes met her briefly before they turned to a new conversation. Larkbreeze's spotted pelt was unmistakable and Galecreek was left slightly confused as she put together the pieces that it had been his stare that she'd felt as she exited the den and collected her meal. A shadow was cast over her meal and brought her out of her daze, diverting her attention to Thistletuft and his muddy brown pelt. Her nose wrinkled at the nickname he'd often called her, knowing how much it pricked a nerve, and huffed. "Morning to you too, you big burr" she had often referred to him as a burr when they were young, claiming that it was a fitting name for someone who was like a burr in her pelt. Though she loved him like a brother, despite the immaturity.

โŽ› ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 42 mns โซ โช senior warrior โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; buzzardtalon โซ โช tags; cinderthorn, eaglestar โซ

Shifting her weight from one side to the other slowly, Heathersong blinked and nodded her head. "Sure, a patrol will definitely give me something to do" the senior warrior meowed in response, quickly licking her paw before drawing it over an ear. Her gaze slid sideways toward Cinderthorn who had yet to utter a word since she arrived. She didn't take it personally though, the large tom wasn't much of a talker on a good day and she didn't really blame him. From where she was seated by Eaglestar and Cinderthorn, Heathersong let her gaze traverse the camp and dance over her clan mates. She noted the interaction between Larkbreeze and Treepaw and the friendly greeting that was taking place between the two best friends - Galecreek and Thistletuft, and then to Buzzardtalon, the walking giant who had just exited the warrior's den.

โŽ› ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท โŽ 
      โช shecat โซ โช 11 mns โซ โช apprentice โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; treepaw, sharppaw โซ

Paused in front of the den entrance, the ginger and white molly turned her body and eyes back towards where her den mate was still adamant in his attempts to wake Treepaw. Lampreypaw muffled a bark of laughter as Sharppaw grew impatient and head butted the tabby in the flank, a final attempt to rouse the slumbering log. "Looks like that actually got him up" came Lampreypaw's faint chuckle from the mouth of the den. The young apprentice had made the act of turning to flee the den when the notion of hunting popped up in the conversation between the two toms behind her. Turning back around, the molly cocked her head, ears perked up and attentive. "Hunting? could i join you guys? i haven't really got anything else to do as of now" she meowed with a twitch of her long whiskers.

โŽ› ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผก โŽ 
      โช tomcat โซ โช 30 mns โซ โช fighter โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; caspian โซ

as far as yoda was concerned, his nest was his best friend. the large tomcat enjoyed sleeping way too much to be a creature who didn't hibernate. the steely grey cat nestled deeper into his nest, nudging the soft ferns and moss around with his narrow muzzle until a huff left his mouth, a huff of satisfaction before he fell back asleep. minutes turned long before yoda's eyes opened again and this time he knew he'd be better off getting started with his day rather than lay dormant in his warm nest. much to his dissatisfaction. hauling his large, solidly built body to stand yoda stretched briefly before lumbering out of the den. he blinked rapidly to let his eyes adjust to the morning sunlight and soon after his gaze fell on the cat nearest him and he dipped his head in greeting. "morning caspian" came yoda's deep, gravely meow, still heavy with sleep.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 pm

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 42 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cinderthorn, Heathersong, Larkbreeze //

Eaglestar turned his head looking over at Cinderthorn before he smiled faintly and nodded at him "Sounds good to me." he replied. Glancing back over at the clearing he watched as Finchkit went tumbling in the clearing. He let out a soft chuckle "Ahh kits.." a small smile formed on his face for a moment before it quickly disappeared as he turned serious once again. "About time to get these patrols all settled anyways Cinderthorn." he said with a small nod. "Should I call out to everyone and wake up the remaining stragglers or let them miss out?" he asked offering the other tom a small smirk.

(( Leaving for Cinderthorn ^^ ))

Eaglestar nodded to Larkbreeze offering him a small friendly smile before he looked at Heathersong. "Well Heathersong, I would like for you to take a patrol out to check the east and north borders. Take Buzzardtalon, Cricketsong, Stormyskies, and Ravenpaw with you." he said before his gaze moved back to Larkbreeze. "I would like you to lead a patrol to check the south and west borders. Take your apprentice with you of course" his gaze flickered to Treepaw for a moment before he looked at Larkbreeze again "Tanglepelt, Galecreek, and ... Hm.. Well I would say Oakeye but i'm not sure where he's gone. If you find him along the way have him tag along." he said. He frowned before he looked at them both "Keep an eye out for anything suspicious. I keep hearing reports of rogue or loner scents in the territory.. I'm not sure if they're stealing prey or what they're doing.. Just let me know if you notice anything." he said.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketsong //

Rainysplash made a face before she glanced around "Mmmm... Nope." she laughed then and shrugged "No one here for me. Oh well." she didn't sound all that upset about it either. Rainysplash purred slightly "I think I enjoy playing matchmaker more than I enjoy being matched up with someone." she admitted. She'd never really looked at anyone like that either.. Though in the back of her mind she worried she may never find someone.. End up alone.. She wasn't all that overly concerned about it, she was always bouncing onto something new and exciting anyways.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw //

Stormyskies pricked his ears as Ravenpaw exited the apprentice's den and joined him. He shook his head "Actually, i'd say you're right on time." he said offering his apprentice a small shrug. "Everyone else is just waking up to. They haven't settled on patrols yet so.. We can go out until we hear if we're needed anyways." he said. His gaze drifted over to his sister, surprised to see Cricketsong had joined her. He faintly hoped he and Ravenpaw got stuck on a patrol with them but he wasn't so sure that would happen.. Turning his attention back to Ravenpaw now he spoke again "Think you're rested enough to train at least? We could always pick back up in the afternoon." he offered. He glanced behind him at the apprentice's den half expecting his brother Treepaw to come out after Ravenpaw but when he didn't Stormyskies had to suppress the urge to turn and look over at Larkbreeze.

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Sharppaw, Lampreypaw, Larkbreeze //

Treepaw flinched before he pinned his ears "Okay, sorry." he mumbled. Glancing back at Lampreypaw and Sharppaw he offered them an apologetic look "Sorry gotta go." he said quickly before he dashed after Larkbreeze, settling himself a tail length away as his mentor went over to Eaglestar. He frowned lashing his tail boredly. Why was Larkbreeze always on time? Couldn't he be late just once? Or like not show up for once in the morning? But it seemed he got a mentor who was always up and always ready to go in the morning no matter what.

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember lay in her nest quietly grooming her fur, her ears pricked listening for any sounds of her fellow rogues moving alongside her. Her amber eyes would move away from her black fur every so often to glance around at them and check to see them before she'd go back to concentrating on her grooming. She liked to look her best every day, despite not really seeing anyone new or impressive ever. Seemed like there were no other rogues or loners around here besides her group. It had felt like there had been more when she was a loner.. Perhaps the group had chased them all off? She didn't really care though, not her problem after all.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:30 pm

roses; wrote:ivory|shecat|second in command|tagged: louise
Ivory awoke with a jerk before slowly getting on her paws. She sometimes wondered what the clan was doing, or what her sister was doing. She didnโ€™t regret any of her choices though, because they led her to where she was. She spotted Louise, and padded over to her slowly. โ€œMorning Louise. Any patrols you wanted specifically today?โ€ she grunted.

dovefall|shecat|queen|tagged: finchkit (Thistletuft and galecreek mentoined)
Dovefall looked down at her kit, and love tugged at her heart. โ€œAnd when you become a warrior, youโ€™ll defeat all of those nasty rouges. But for now, stay in the camp and enjoy being a kit while it lasts.โ€ she said gently, her smooth voice almost getting lost because it was so soft. She looked over across the learning to see Thistletuft chatting with Galecreek, one of his best friends.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:26 am

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:galecreek }
Thistletuft bit into his meal, chewing contently, stretched out on the ground beside Galecreek. Once he swallowed, turned his head to look at her, a smirk tugging at his mouth. "So, what's up with you and Larkbreeze? I was worried for a second that his eyes might pop out if he stared at you any longer." There were few things he enjoyed more than teasing his best friend and he couldn't let this opportunity just pass him by. It was childish, but that had never particularly bothered him. He finished eating the mouse and licked his jaws clean, his eyes still shining with amusement.

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
Fang stepped outside, blinking a couple times until his eyes adjusted to the bright morning light. He shook out his pelt to get rid of anything that might have gotten stuck in it, before giving it a few swift licks. Once his long fur was silky and clean again, he turned his gaze back to Kite, who seemed quite impatient to get going. The tabby fighter liked that his trainee had such dedication for their cause, loyalty was very rare these days. "Alright. Let's head down into the training hollow to work on your fighting." Was all the tom said before he headed towards the gorse tunnel and out of camp, expecting Kite to follow. Each of his steps was silent and calm, yet the tension in his shoulders gave away just how much strength was hiding under the surface.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:54 am

ใ€Ž ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ใ€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
[tom] [twenty-nine moons] [warrior] [tags: ~in passing Eaglestar and company ]

xxxx Skyfeather pushed his way out of the nearly empty den. He pulled his paw up to his mouth and gave it a swift lick before quickly running it over his ear. His sallow colored eyes swept over the camp and over the many cats who had risen before him. Eaglestar had a few cats gathered around him; undoubtedly organizing a patrol. The chalky cat shook out some dust from his fur before padding over to the group.

xxxx Skyfeather's ears twitched as Eaglestar mentioned his concerns about the rogues. Something in his core twisted whenever the rogues were mentioned; they couldn't be up to anything good.

ใ€Ž ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฎ ใ€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
[tom] [eighteen moons] [loner] [tags: ]

xxxx All at once, Thorn was wide awake. His body was curled among the fallen leaves beside a large oak tree. His multi-colored eyes scanned the area around him before unfolding himself. He rolled his shoulders as he stretched himself out in the dim lighting of the forest. The red-furred tom licked his lips as his stomach complained of it's hollow state.

[I'll post for Shadepaw after she gets her mentor.]
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:27 am

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ˜€๏ธ Lionsun โ˜€๏ธ
{tom~senior medicine cat~tags: open}

Lionsun searches through his herbs, separating the old, shriveled leaves and roots from the fresh, new ones. While he was separating, he noticed that they were running low on marigold. Marigold was an essential herb, due to its healing qualities for pretty much every scratch or small, non-serious wound. โ€˜Iโ€™ll make sure to have Riversong or Mintleaf head out later and collect some.โ€™ He decided, glancing over at their nests before returning to his store.

๐ŸŒŠRipplewing ๐ŸŒŠ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: open (Caspian mentioned)}

Ripplewing crawled through the undergrowth, making sure not to let her tail rustle a stray leaf and give away her location. She was stalking close to the Rogue Camp. They had always intrigued her, especially a certain tom she had seen roaming near the border a few times. Sighing quietly, she longed to see his handsome dark pelt.

๐Ÿพ Wolfthorn ๐Ÿพ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: open}

Wolfthorn exited the warriors den with her jaws parted in a wide yawn. She blinked several times, adjusting her eyes to the bright morning light. Shaking out her fur, she looked around the clearing, searchin for Buzzardtalon. She frowned as she heard his name called for patrol. โ€˜Eh, itโ€™s fine.โ€™ She shrugged โ€˜I have the rest of the day to talk to him.โ€™ With a small bounce in her step, she made her way to the group of cats awakening from their sleep, searching for a companion to chat with.

๐Ÿ‚ Greyowl ๐Ÿ‚
{tom~Camp helper~tags: open}

Greyowl walked out into the camp. He stumbled a bit, but soon found his footing and made his way over to the fresh kill pile. Sure, he was blind, but he had been living behind these camp walls his entire life. He rarely left, which gave him ample time to explore every nook and crannie, discovering some spots so secluded, he was sure even the elders didnโ€™t know about them. He grabbed what smelled like a mouse and made his way over to a spot between two dens, settling down and digging in, waiting for his daily duties to be announced.

๐ŸŒธ Bourbon ๐ŸŒธ
{she-cat~Trainee~tags: open}

Asleep; wake her up!
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 am

ivory|shecat|second in command|tagged: Ripplewing
Ivory padded softly out of camp, going for her daily hunt. She was lost in her thoughts about the clan, her sister, and everything in between. She was not far out of the camp when she sniffed the air. Wrinkling her nose, her fur bristled. clan cat? the wind isnโ€™t blowing enough for the sent to drift out here. she thought. โ€œCome out now, and you may get away safely.โ€ she said softly. If it was a clan cat, they probably remembered her. It hadnโ€™t been long since sheโ€™d joined the rouges. After the attempted murder of her sister, she was quite famous in the clan as a traitor.

dovefall|shecat|queen|tagged: finchkit (Thistletuft and galecreek mentoined)
Dovefall looked down at her kit, and love tugged at her heart. โ€œAnd when you become a warrior, youโ€™ll defeat all of those nasty rouges. But for now, stay in the camp and enjoy being a kit while it lasts.โ€ she said gently, her smooth voice almost getting lost because it was so soft. She looked over across the learning to see Thistletuft chatting with Galecreek, one of his best friends.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:04 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žLARKBREEZE caught Treepaw sulking out of the corner of his teal eye, unable to stop the fond smile that cracked across his muzzle. Though sometimes he failed to show it, the bengal was extremely fond of his young apprentice, and he saw great promise in the tom when he chose to apply himself. As his mentor, it was Larkbreeze's task to harness his potential and help mold the young cat into the best version of himself. He knew that he could be quite difficult at times, quite demanding as he expected Treepaw to put forth his best effort with most everything. The sound of his own name dragged the muscled warrior from his thoughts, his attention turning towards his leader. While leading a patrol wasn't even close to the responsibilities he wanted to accumulate, it would have to do. The tall tom dipped his head in recognition, not wanting to waste any time. Rogues and loners had become an increasingly serious threat these past few moons, meaning extra patrols were a must to send a clear message of strength. "Treepaw, Tanglepelt, Galecreek." he called out to the rest of his patrol, flicking his tail in the direction of the camp tunnel. Larkbreeze stepped out first, his steps strong and sure as he entered the sandy shore.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCRICKETSONG scrunched up her nose at Rainysplash's lack of interest in any cat whatsoever. The pretty warrior strongly believed that there was a someone for everyone, a soulmate. Perhaps the young gray she-cat's simply hadn't appeared in her life yet, or they were right in front of her nose. The slender tabby would have to make sure she kept an eye on the warrior beside her, curious to see her love story develop. No doubt it would be nothing short of epic. The quiet she-cat huffed softly at Rainysplash's next words, though she offered her companion a knowing smile. "Don't worry, there's a special cat out there for you, I just know it. Have faith." she murmured softly. Eaglestar's strong voice cut through their conversation and Cricketsong snapped to attention, waiting with baited breath for her name to be called. There was her name, on patrol with Heahtersong and Buzzardtalon. And there it was, Stormyskies! The dainty warrior swallowed a wild grin of pure joy, her heart fluttering in her chest. The tabby forced herself not to turn around and search for the handsome gray tom, wanting to play it cool as. best she could. Larkbreeze's caught her attention next, her golden eyes shifting to her brother, hoping that leading a patrol would placate the tom as she knew how much losing the chance at deputy had cut him. Cricketsong rose to her immaculate white paws and gave Rainysplash one last soft smile, heading in Heathersong's direction.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT huffed softly, but nodded begrudgingly. "Alright mama, but you have to promise to play moss ball and teach me the best hunter's crouch now." she bargained, running her rich chocolate side along her mother's foreleg. The observant kit followed her mother's gaze, her sharp green eyes landing on her father huddled up with Galecreek. The small she-kit couldn't help but frown as a twinge of jealousy struck her heart. Was Galecreek more important to him than his own mate and kit? Finchkit narrowed her mesmerizing eyes, pouting slightly as she turned away from Thistletuft. "Come on mama! We haven't got all day, and I've got to start my training as soon as possible if I have any hopes of being leader." she mewled excitedly.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE glanced up as the large, dark tom-cat emerged from the makeshift fighters' den, watching him with disinterest through stormy gray eyes. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the more experienced tom seemed satisfied with his pelt. The russet trainee let out a soft huff under his breath, grateful that they could finally get underway, and that he would soon be one step closer to becoming a fighter himself. As Fang's gravely voice touched his ears, the handsome tom moved closer to the fighter. Kite didn't respond, opting to simply trail after his trainer. Wasted words were not his style, something he himself may have picked up from the gruff tabby in front of him. Though he hated to admit it, Fang was a positive role model for him, and he could see himself becoming more and more like the skilled tom with each passing day. Perhaps it was the fact that he'd grown up without a strong father figure. Not in the mood to dwell about his past nor his newfound desire to fill Fang's shoes, the burly cat forced himself to focus on the present. Kite kept quiet as he trailed after the large tabby, being mindful of where he set his paws.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [23 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE traipsed along the border with Stormclan, allowing his paws to weave him in and out of the clan's precious territory. How was in that a group of cats could simply deem themselves above and lay claim to so much property? The dark, mottled tabby shrugged to himself, his murky yellow eyes scanning the terrain before him. The strikingly handsome tom noted with jealously the ample and lush greenery. So much prey must be lurking amongst those shrubs... It couldn't hurt to take just one for his group, could it? Curiosity got the better of the young fighter as he fully crossed the markers into the clan's territory. Now on high alert, the ever vigilant fighter scanned his surroundings for any sign of the clan cats before heading deeper.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 am

โ˜€๏ธ Lionsun โ˜€๏ธ
{tom~senior medicine cat~tags: open}

Lionsun searches through his herbs, separating the old, shriveled leaves and roots from the fresh, new ones. While he was separating, he noticed that they were running low on marigold. Marigold was an essential herb, due to its healing qualities for pretty much every scratch or small, non-serious wound. โ€˜Iโ€™ll make sure to have Riversong or Mintleaf head out later and collect some.โ€™ He decided, glancing over at their nests before returning to his store.

๐ŸŒŠRipplewing ๐ŸŒŠ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Ivory}

Ripplewing shrank backwards at the sound of a voice. Her ears flattened against her head and her claws unconsciously slipped out. Her eyes narrowed and she stood still. The grey she-cat hoped that the rogue wouldnโ€™t see her pelt that stood out from the bush she was hiding in; that is if they didnโ€™t hear her heartbeat first.

๐Ÿพ Wolfthorn ๐Ÿพ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: open}

Wolfthorn exited the warriors den with her jaws parted in a wide yawn. She blinked several times, adjusting her eyes to the bright morning light. Shaking out her fur, she looked around the clearing, searchin for Buzzardtalon. She frowned as she heard his name called for patrol. โ€˜Eh, itโ€™s fine.โ€™ She shrugged โ€˜I have the rest of the day to talk to him.โ€™ With a small bounce in her step, she made her way to the group of cats awakening from their sleep, searching for a companion to chat with.

๐Ÿ‚ Greyowl ๐Ÿ‚
{tom~Camp helper~tags: open}

Greyowl walked out into the camp. He stumbled a bit, but soon found his footing and made his way over to the fresh kill pile. Sure, he was blind, but he had been living behind these camp walls his entire life. He rarely left, which gave him ample time to explore every nook and crannie, discovering some spots so secluded, he was sure even the elders didnโ€™t know about them. He grabbed what smelled like a mouse and made his way over to a spot between two dens, settling down and digging in, waiting for his daily duties to be announced.

๐ŸŒธ Bourbon ๐ŸŒธ
{she-cat~Trainee~tags: open}

Asleep; wake her up!
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp, Apprentice den;; Mood: Irritated;; Tags: Lampreypaw;; Crush: Open;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw watched the brown tom run to his mentor with an annoyed huff. He looked at Lampreypaw and nodded. "If you still would like to join me to go hunting, you're welcome too," he said getting up and stretching again.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan territory;; Mood: Bored;; Tags: Soleil;; Crush: Open;;

Oakeye kept running after the she-cat, she was tiring and he would soon catch her. As he was about to catch her, she caught her foot in hole and fell, hissing in pain. He jumped over her at the last second, then turned to look at her in dismay. Now he would have to take her to camp, he couldn't leave her here. He walked towards her, trying to nudge her leg and gently as her could out of the hole.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me