f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

` ` twelve

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:09 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: tigerpaw ] [ location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe white she-cat gave her apprentice a faint smile. "how did you sleep?"

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: dockleaf x wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white medicine cat nodded, before turning to her apprentice. she called wolfpaw over. "wolfpaw can help you around with your herbs and your ears if i'm not around." she mewed softly. she felt like it was about time to really put wolfpaw into something more important than just sorting herbs and gathering herbs. she felt like wolfpaw was ready to learn how to assist kitting queens, treat nasty wounds and all those things. but first, wolfpaw would need to remember the common herbs and what were they for. she remembered she had been a medicine cat for the twolegs before she came here, so her sense of herbs might be stronger than most of the cats here, but she was certain that wolfpaw could handle the basic tasks. nightholly was certain she would still be there to assist wolfpaw in case something wrong happened.

𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: riverbriar ] [ tags: riverbriar x brokenlight ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe tom gave a slight chuckle. "i'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind, when it's from me. she'll probably just mutter a few things under her breath then get to work." he glanced at the she-cat with a mischievious smirk. "she is just soft like that, it's cute." he stared at riverbriar with a tender look when he mentioned cute.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher, Brokenlight

Riverbriar smiled "She is pretty soft but i'm sure she means business." she said before she glanced around again. Straightening herself up she looked towards Brokenlight again then at him "So are we going to ask or are we just going to stand here?" she asked with a soft laugh. "If we take all day Duskstar might start asking questions. Maybe, just maybe." she said. She smiled warmly then, Riverbriar loved this clan and everyone in it 'almost' and she was so grateful and happy to be apart of it. It felt nice to be able to be so relaxed here with her clan mates.. Of course she had a few other things in mind.. Like maybe a family one day but she didn't want to rush that. She was afraid there would be no one for her, or that she might ruin a friendship by approaching something like a crush or a mate one day. So she'd always kept her mouth shut on the matter and learned to just enjoy her friends and her clan.

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Snowsong, Duckstar

Sunspots entered camp but didn't look around at their clanmates. If they were whispering or had been he was either oblivious to it or just ignoring it. It was hard to tell with him sometimes. He looked at the den then at Snowsong "He went in there?" he asked. He then padded over to the den, pinning his ears slightly nervous now. "Duckstar?" he called out cautiously. He hoped he wouldn't disturb him too much..
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` thirteen

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:21 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: tigerpaw ] [ location : clearing]

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: dockleaf x wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white medicine cat nodded, before turning to her apprentice. she called wolfpaw over. "wolfpaw can help you around with your herbs and your ears if i'm not around." she mewed softly. she felt like it was about time to really put wolfpaw into something more important than just sorting herbs and gathering herbs. she felt like wolfpaw was ready to learn how to assist kitting queens, treat nasty wounds and all those things. but first, wolfpaw would need to remember the common herbs and what were they for. she remembered she had been a medicine cat for the twolegs before she came here, so her sense of herbs might be stronger than most of the cats here, but she was certain that wolfpaw could handle the basic tasks. nightholly was certain she would still be there to assist wolfpaw in case something wrong happened.

[ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: riverbriar ] [ tags: riverbriar x brokenlight ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe black tom nodded in aggreement. "nightholly is pretty productive if she wants to. i would agree with you on the fact that she is pretty soft. in fact, she might be softer than spiritrose, i mean, spiritrose is pretty soft, considering where she came from and stuff." he glanced towards brokenlight, giving the tom a small smile. "i think we should go ask him. he might say yes though." where do i get all those pretty she-cats in my life? the tom thought out loud, not aware that riverbriar might heard him. well what he just said was partially true. riverbriar was indeed pretty. as pretty as his sisters. he wondered if riverbriar would like to start a family with him, and he vowed to protect her from any other toms that could hurt her or steal her away from him. not anymore. she's safe with me now.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher, Brokenlight

Riverbriar nodded in agreement, a faint look of sadness passed over her face at the mention of Spiritrose and all she'd been through but it quickly disappeared. She then looked a little surprised, the tips of her ears heating up. She licked the fur on her chest nervously "Er.. So let's go ask him then." she said. He didn't mean to say that.. Oh he can't be talking about me! He's just talking about his sisters! I took that the wrong way. She thought before she turned quickly "Brokenlight?" she called out to him. "Brokenlight! Are you busy?" she asked.

Sunspots entered camp but didn't look around at their clanmates. If they were whispering or had been he was either oblivious to it or just ignoring it. It was hard to tell with him sometimes. He looked at the den then at Snowsong "He went in there?" he asked. He then padded over to the den, pinning his ears slightly nervous now. "Duckstar?" he called out cautiously. He hoped he wouldn't disturb him too much..
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` fourteen

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 pm

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !

xxxxxxravenwatcher watched the she-cat's reaction, a little hope flickered within him. maybe i do stand a chance against brokenlight. he thought about it, a small smile on his maw. maybe me and riverbriar are meant to be. oh starclan, please show me the way. the black tom had never felt that way towards anyway other than his previous to-be mate that his best friend stole from him. and he felt kinda bad that he was doing exactly what his former best friend was doing - stealing someone's girl. what kind of friend would he be to steal his best friend's girl? give her up, ravenwatcher. brokenlight has her. but the poor tom didn't like the idea of someone else having riverbriar, at all. "hey bro," ravenwatcher said in a casual tone. "wanna go hunting with us?"
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:31 pm

ᴏᴀᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ
    73 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby continued to sleep, flicking his tail tip occasionally. Lately, he'd been sleeping in a bit, more than he'd like to at least.

ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The dilute calico was simply stretching his wings as Sunspots had walked in the entrance of the den cautiously. "Ah, Sunspots. Is there something I could do for you?" He gave the younger warrior a calm smile, before straightening himself.

ɢᴏᴏꜱᴇᴡɪɴɢ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby gave off a slightly crooked smile, his apprentice was usually up before him. "Today, I'm gonna let you choose between battle training or flying." He had already taught her most of the hunting tactics, so he didn't have to worry about that for a while.

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
The brown and white tabby turned his head back to Riverbriar and Ravenwatcher, relaxing as he watched his best friend's reaction to the she-cat. I won't do that to him. He already likes her, and I don't want us to fight over her. He calmly thought, pricking his ears as Ravenwatcher padded towards him. "I don't mind." He answered, slightly gruff but not more than usual.

ᴅᴀɪꜱʏʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby began to calmly eat the mouse as she sat in her nest, in the nursery. How lonely. She thought, glancing around the empty nursery. But quiet. I bet it won't be quiet once these kits are born.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ
The calico tabby kept her look, her tail tip flicking out of slight boredom. "I slept fine."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` fifteen

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:05 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !

xxxxxxpart of ravenwatcher knew he simply couldn't steal riverbriar from brokenlight. brokenlight liked her first. i'll let him have her. the black tom quietly decided. "alright, sounds good. let's go then?" he mewed, attempting to avoid eye contact with riverbriar.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:51 am

Riverbriar frowned glancing between the two cats "Okay I'll bite." She said finally sighing. "Either you two can go alone without me or we can all discuss what the weird looks and off hand grumbles are about." She said flicking her tail. "Either tell me what's wrong or I'm leaving because if I'm somehow upsetting someone that's the last thing I want to do." She said. It felt awkward and tense for a few moments, something she was not fond of.

Sunspots smiled warmly "Duckstar" he greeted happily. "Snowsong and I were wondering if we were apart of a patrol or anything. We didn't want to go run off if we were needed here first." He said shifting slightly as he spoke. He glanced back at Snowsong then looked at their leader again.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` sixteen

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !

xxxxxxravenwatcher froze, debating whether he should tell the she-cat. but the black tom soon decided against it. brokenlight would tell her he likes her one day. so why bother telling her now? he glanced at brokenlight before letting out a sigh. "we've just been not well-rested. there is nothing to be worried, riverbriar." ravenwatcher explained, turning to the she-cat. "don't worry alright? everything's fine."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:Sunspots

I dollowed him but gave him some space. I moved my ears as I listened for the leader inside his den.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

I glanced in the direction of Wolfpaw then nodded and got up. "I'll take my leave," he looked at Nightholly and softly smiled again. "I'll talk with you again soon." He turned to walk away so she could get on mentoring the apprentice.

Whiteheart/tom/warrior/25 moons/blind/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me