DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:19 pm

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell paused in the entrance, turning back to see Frostpetal. At her yawn, she grinned before laughing. "Can't we all? I bet Desertstar is going to his kits mentors though." She commented, as she noticed Desertstar already standing on the Celestial Ledge.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ
The pure white tom grinned at Lynxpaw, laughing when he yowled. "As much fun as this is, we gotta go."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ, ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby's smile fell as he turned back to Plumpaw. "We are, but for now, we're waiting for Desertstar to call a meeting. So, you might as well get something to eat."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ /ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby nuzzled her in return, letting out a loud purr. "Anything."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat gave off a sigh, before leaving the little rabbit burrow she had made a den out of. Time to go hunt.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
The ginger tabby gave his mentor a blank look, before calmly blinking as he simply listened to the two talk.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The silver lynx point was about to turn around, when a kit had bumped into him. He opened his mouth to begin yelling to leave him alone, but couldn't. He flattened his ears, but relaxed a bit. "Hey, kit."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ /ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver lynx point turned to look at his brother, noticing him with Turtlekit, and began chuckling softly.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Silvertail
She-cat|27 Moons|Silver Tabby w/ Blue Eyes|Assigned: Dusklight|Apprentice: Riverpaw|Sweettooth
She growled at her apprentice's rudness. oh well.. She walked out of camp and while out managed to catch a rabbit, a vole, and raven. she stacked then in the fresh-kill pile. she padded over to her nest but on her way she got a thorn in her paw. "ow!" she walked into the med and asked "anyone there?"

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivybrush » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 pm

x Scorchflight 16 moons - ♂ - warrior
          Tagged: open
Scorchflight padded out of the camp and into the forest. His white dipped paws made crunching noises as he stepped onto forest floor. Forest scents filled his nostrils and he breathed deeply, his muscles relaxing. He set out on the familiar path towards the small creek on the edge of DuskClan's territory.
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Willowtree//She-cat//27 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Greydapple, Flamepaw

"Don't know, hopefully you'll get to mentor one, though." She meowed softly, her eyes also traveling up to the celestial ledge "You deserve one.." she muttered to herself
Last edited by Rinovo on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oblique » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Shiverpaw - Light gray she-cat, icy blue eyes, 9 moons. Tags: Camp, Morningpaw, Elder's den

Shiverpaw set to work, just clearing out the Elder's den. She loved normal training, sure, but right now, she didn't really mind cleaning out the den. After all, when she went to clear out the old bedding, she'd head out into the camp, and might just see Morningpaw. Maybe even have the chance to talk to her a bit! Shiverpaw knew what this feeling was, and knowing the rules of assigned mates, she knew it would never happen, but still, the young she-cat couldn't quite hold off her crush. Who cared if she had a crush, anyway? If it kept her in the camp, rather than leaving her wandering around into the middle of nowhere, where she could get hurt, wouldn't it be a good thing? Shiverpaw didn't think it would be anything more than a simple crush, so it couldn't possibly cause any harm. She could live with this.
Snapping out of her train of thought, she realised she was standing in the middle of the clearing with a bundle of dirty moss in her mouth. Pelt growing hot, she ran out of the camp to dispose of the moss. She couldn't let herself get sidetracked like that, again!
Sand | They/them | Nb | Really hecking gay
Flight Rising
Oblique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivybrush » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Tagged: open, hunting, forest
Scorchflight padded out of the camp and into the forest. His white dipped paws made crunching noises as he stepped onto forest floor. Forest scents filled his nostrils and he breathed deeply, his muscles relaxing. He set out on the familiar path towards the small creek on the edge of DuskClan's territory.

x Owljaw 42 moons - ♂ - warrior
          Tagged: open, camp
Owljaw lay in a small patch of sun outside the warrior's den, attempting to enjoy the warm weather before leaf bare. He turned his head to see his son, Scorchflight leaving the camp presumably to go hunting. Owljaw lay his head back down on his paws and sighed, observing the camp over top of his paws.
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:46 pm

honeybee ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; tag: none
honeybee stretched, glancing over at her brother, then at her sister, then at the ground. she didn't like the rules of duskclan but followed them.

badgermask ; assigned: patchedheart ; forbidden: none ; tag: patchedheart
badger glanced at his mate and smiled, then sat next to her. "hey~" he purred.

deerhorn ; assigned: pikeflower ; forbidden: none ; tag: pikeflower
deer groomed her paw before padding to pike. "hello!" she smiled.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:41 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: looking | assigned/ forgidden mate: Sunstorm/none | Apprentice: none |tags: Scorchflight

Moment for thinking she desices to go for a walk, she was thinking to talk with her assigned mate Sunstorm today and maybe starts to know him more, but not just now. Walking out of the camp, she run to the forest, not very thinking where she was going and almost bumped to Scorchflight "Oh, I am sorry, I didn't look my way" she meowed embrassed.

Poppystorm
Tom | warrior | crush: looking | assigned/ forgidden mate: Greydapple/ open | apprentice: Foxpaw | tags: Foxpaw

scretching and yawning the Silver tabby tom walked out of the Warriors den and faced the already awakened camp clearning. Watching around it didn't take long to him to notice his apprentice Foxpaw with his siblings "Mornings Foxpaw, ready fot todays trainings?" he meowed.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | warrior/ queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: open

Sighing the calico she-cat layed at her nest, feeling sick and wanted to vomit, but didn't do so. She was trying to be brave enought to go to talk with some of the medicine cats, but was too afraid to know what was wrong with her.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: looking | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Dusklight

He turned to see the Celestial Ledge, where the Desertstar's massive and proud body showed up "hmm, are his kits alredy that old to become a apprentices?" he suddently figured thinks out "Where the time go so fast, just a moment ago they was birth" he meowed flicking his ears curiously.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies, Beestripe

She flicekd her tail gently watching the tom as he speaked "I see, so what's worried you then? Is it something I can maybe help with...I am your ma...you can tell me anything" she meowed, taking few steps away when Beestripe appeared as annoying as always. Sometimes she wanted to claw this she-cat ears off, but didn't do so, she only nodded with a smile "Oh, hello Beestripe" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivybrush » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 am

Tagged: Flurrybreeze, hunting, forest
Scorchflight smelled Flurrybreeze before he saw her. "Oh, hey Flurrybreeze," he said, turning towards the she-cat. "Out for a walk or going hunting?"

x Owljaw 42 moons - ♂ - warrior
          Tagged: open, camp
Owljaw lay in a small patch of sun outside the warrior's den, attempting to enjoy the warm weather before leaf bare. He turned his head to see his son, Scorchflight leaving the camp presumably to go hunting. Owljaw lay his head back down on his paws and sighed, observing the camp over top of his paws.
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 am

Desertstar
Tom|39 Moons|Leader|Lives 9|Assigned:Briarheart|No Apprentice|Tags:Dandelionkit, open

Desertstar looks down at his son,smiling softly."good morning my little dandelion,how did you sleep?"He asks,curling his tail around Dandelionkit,purring softly.He turns his gaze back out onto his clan,his ears perked and his eyes darting around,watching the movements of his clanmates.He had learned to be weary of them,they could attack him at any moment,and with Dandelionkit near him,anything could happen,and he didn't want to lose another one of his kits.

Moonpetal
She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|No apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Frozennight
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|26 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|No Apprentice|Tags:Hawktalon,Swiftleap,Briareyes

Hiddenstorm chuckles,shaking her head."I'm fine Hawktalon,all i need from you is to stop asking so many questions.I'll be fine.Even in this state,i can still fight and hunt,maybe not as good as i used to,but i'm still able to"She mews,placing her paw on his,purring."The only thing i need other than that,is for you to stay by my side"She purrs,nuzzling him gently,before taking a bite of one of the voles."Have you eaten yet?"

Rosepaw
Tom|6 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Hawktalon|Tags:Open

Open

White
Tom|13 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

White purrs,nuzzling her back."I know, I know.We'll be ready i promise"He mews,licking her cheek lovingly.He had gotten more comfortable in showing his feelings for the pretty tabby she-cat.but he still knew his boundaries,and knew that it probably wasn't the best time to out right tell her how he felt."We can always try to hunt birds,I'm great at hunting in trees,y'know since i actually got the courage up to try it" He says with a slight chuckle

Reedkit
She-cat|1 Moons|Kit|Mother:Briareyes|Tags:Open

Open

Patchedheart
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Badgermask|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Smallpounce
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Sweetstep
She-cat|19 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Beestripe
She-cat|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush|Stormyskies|No Apprentice|Tags:Stormyskies, Waterflight

Beestripe,spotting Stormyskies,bounces over to him,purring as she nuzzles under his chin."Morning Stormy!"She chirps,licking his cheek,before looking at Waterflight, Beestripe didn't have a problem with the she-cat,but it was awkward for her to be around Waterflight,because it was quite obvious how Beestripe felt about Stormyskies,and Waterflight was his assigned mate."Hey Waterflight"She turns back to Stormyskies."You wanna go out hunting with me?"

Greydapple
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Poppystorm|Crush:To Be Willowtree|No Apprentice|Tags:Willowtree,Flamepaw

"It'd be fun to mentor!Maybe'll get to mentor Iriskit!She's a cutie,and i bet she'd be a hard worker"Greydapple mews,nodding her head."I'm gonna get a seat up close,you two can come if you want!"The she-cat mews,bouncing over to the middle of camp and sitting down

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Dolphinsplash

Smokepatch thinks for a few moments,before shrugging slightly.She spots Desertstar and sighs."He must be calling a meeting,so we should stay here until it's over."

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spottedwhisper|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Lynxpaw
Tom|7 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

"Were are we going today Swancloud?Are we going to explore some more?"The Caracal asks,shaking his fur out a bit,before padding out of the den.

Riverpaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Barleypaw|Mentor:Silvertail|Tags:Silvertail,Barelypaw

Riverpaw shakes her head,snorting at her mentor."Nevermind,i' gonna go hang out with Barleypaw,i don't wanna train right now"Riverpaw says,not taking no for an answer,she stalks off,towards the medicine den."Hey Barelypaw!"
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me