heatherclan ↣ open/accepting! ↣ the prophecy

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: heatherclan ↣ open/accepting! ↣ the prophecy

Postby víolet » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:05 pm

okay! accepted c:
      also, yooooo, they have similar powers! [dovekit and hawkkit]
      even more ironic; they're all birds
      swanfeather = swan
      dovekit = d[ove
      hawkkit = hawk

ophelia stop ur blabbering oml
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:35 pm

heyyy so we can start now i guess ]]

hazelstar - leader
    || status; single • mentions; ashtail, purpleflower, stonewisp
    the leader's head raised slightly as she awoke with a start, looking from side to side. her gingery-white pelt shimmered in the morning light as streams of sunlight fell through the den entrance covered by a protective shield of ivy that gave hazelstar some random comfort knowing that cats couldn't watch her sleep. she wasn't sure why she was even afraid of that in the first place. no one was. she stretched before padding outside to see some cats awake. she quickly called out for ashtail, purpleflower, and stonewisp to come over to her. "would you three go on a quick border patrol? i think owlfeather is still asleep so i'm assigning the patrols this morning." she meowed.

leopardlight - warrior
    || status; single • mentions; daisytail
    the spotted tom rolled over as he snored lightly, murmuring gibberish in his sleep. "no... daisytail... don't leave..." he sleep-said, having a dream about his deceased mother who died protecting him from a fox. ever since her death, leopardlight had strange, haunting nightmares about her and how awfully she died. her body was mangled and bloody and all leopardlight could do was simply sit there and cry.

stonewisp - warrior
    || status; single • mentions; hazelstar, ashtail, purpleflower
    hearing hazelstar's call, the stubborn tom padded over to the leader. "uh... sure." he meowed. he wasn't used to dealing with patrols coming from hazelstar, but he didn't see owlfeather anywhere so he assumed it was alright if he took this from hazelstar. even so, she was the clan leader, and he really had to obey her.

fallenlight - warrior
    || status; crushing on owlfeather • mentions; hazelstar, honeypaw
    the pretty shecat stretched, her light eyes shimmering softly. she looked around before padding outside. she saw her apprentice, honeypaw, and quickly padded over to the sandy golden shecat. "good morning, honeypaw." she meowed. "we need to do some training. hazelstar's never going to make you a warrior if we don't speed up your training." fallenlight meowed with a soft sigh. the cinnamon-tickled tabby flicked her tail impatiently.

ternwing - warrior
    || status; single • mentions; none
    asleep/open

dawnpaw - apprentice
    asleep/open

wasppaw - apprentice
    open/asleep

swanfeather - queen
    || status; crushing on gingermoon • mentions; dovekit, hawkkit
    the queen curled her body around her stomach which was bulging as she was heavily pregnant. her kits were due any day now, according to the medicine cat, and she was very nervous. it was her first time kitting and she didn't know what to do. she looked down. "i'm going to call one of you dovekit, one of you hawkkit, and if there is another one of you, i'll name you flutterkit." she meowed with a smile.

dovekit - kit
    || status; will crush on flamekit • mentions; none, unborn
    unborn

russetfur - elder
    || status; mates with marigoldclaw • mentions; marigoldclaw
    the old russet-furred elder flicked his tail, thinking of his former mate, marigoldclaw. she was a beautiful shecat and he missed her dearly. they were mates for nearly sixty moons, and she had recently died of old age mixed with greencough. it was deadly for elders and kits especially, but it was awful. he stayed with her body in the medicine den until the medicine cats made him leave so that they could bury her and make sure he didn't catch greencough too.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:50 am

Purpleflower wakes up to hear Hazelstar calling out for her, Stonewisp, and Ashtail to go on a quick patrol since Owlfeather is still asleep, stretching before padding out immediately. She sees Stonewisp and her heart starts to pound. She is in love with the tom and just wants to be together. "Sounds like a plan Hazelstar." she said, before turning to face Stonewisp, her heart pounding harder. "Hello Stonewisp!" she said.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:40 am

hazelstar - leader
    || status; single • mentions; ashtail, purpleflower, stonewisp
    she happily dipped her head as stonewisp and purpleflower began to get into conversation, after agreeing to go on the patrol. she was a new leader, only 26 moons old, and she wasn't used to leading at all, but she was trying her best. she was made deputy by her sister, a litter older than her, and she died way before hazelstar thought she would begin to leave. she was waiting for ashtail, but she assumed purpleflower and stonewisp would tell her.

leopardlight - warrior
    || status; single • mentions; daisytail
    the spotted tom rolled over as he snored lightly, murmuring gibberish in his sleep. "no... daisytail... don't leave..." he sleep-said, having a dream about his deceased mother who died protecting him from a fox. ever since her death, leopardlight had strange, haunting nightmares about her and how awfully she died. her body was mangled and bloody and all leopardlight could do was simply sit there and cry.

stonewisp - warrior
    || status; single • mentions; hazelstar, ashtail, purpleflower
    turning slightly to face purpleflower, he smiled politely to her. he didn't really know what else to do. he could see that she was nervous... or something like that. stonewisp had no idea what was going on in her mind but he didn't want a part of it. "oh, uh, hi, purpleflower." he chuckled awkwardly, looking down at her.

fallenlight - warrior
    || status; crushing on owlfeather • mentions; hazelstar, honeypaw
    the pretty shecat stretched, her light eyes shimmering softly. she looked around before padding outside. she saw her apprentice, honeypaw, and quickly padded over to the sandy golden shecat. "good morning, honeypaw." she meowed. "we need to do some training. hazelstar's never going to make you a warrior if we don't speed up your training." fallenlight meowed with a soft sigh. the cinnamon-tickled tabby flicked her tail impatiently.

ternwing - warrior
    asleep/open

dawnpaw - apprentice
    asleep/open

wasppaw - apprentice
    open/asleep

swanfeather - queen
    || status; crushing on gingermoon • mentions; dovekit, hawkkit
    the queen curled her body around her stomach which was bulging as she was heavily pregnant. her kits were due any day now, according to the medicine cat, and she was very nervous. it was her first time kitting and she didn't know what to do. she looked down. "i'm going to call one of you dovekit, one of you hawkkit, and if there is another one of you, i'll name you flutterkit." she meowed with a smile.

dovekit - kit
    || status; will crush on flamekit • mentions; none, unborn
    unborn

russetfur - elder
    || status; mates with marigoldclaw • mentions; marigoldclaw
    the old russet-furred elder flicked his tail, thinking of his former mate, marigoldclaw. she was a beautiful shecat and he missed her dearly. they were mates for nearly sixty moons, and she had recently died of old age mixed with greencough. it was deadly for elders and kits especially, but it was awful. he stayed with her body in the medicine den until the medicine cats made him leave so that they could bury her and make sure he didn't catch greencough too.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:33 am

Purpleflower smiles and looks back at Stonewisp in the eyes, unsure of what else to say or do. "Should we go find Ashtail?" she asked.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xanthei » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:05 am

[ meadowbreeze | shecat | tags; none ]
    meadowbreeze rolled over in her nest, stretching and yawning before forcing herself out of the warrior's den. "worst part of the day is getting up," she mumbles to no one in particular. "never seems to get easier." quickly sitting down near the den's entrance, meadowbreeze watches the cats getting ready for a patrol.

[ owlfeather | tom | tags; none ]
    owlfeather didn't take his time getting up out of his nest, rushing to stand up and pad out into the camp. moss and other bits of scrap clung to his fur; he took no time to pick it all out. he stood near the camp entrance, watching the slow-moving morning activity of heatherclan. " dawnpaw must still be asleep, then." he thought allowed. "i would be too, if i was her. best to let her get as much as possible."

[ littlepaw | tom | tags; none ]
    asleep/open
xanthei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ivypetal & barkpaw

Postby 0000007 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:49 am

________________________________________________________________________________________
🌿 ivypetal / tom / 20 moons / warrior 🌿

x - x - x

➵wanted rank; warrior/content where he's at now

➵mate/crush; meadowbreeze m a ybe

➵history; ivypetal grew up in the clan since birth. his mother, a fair oriental like himself, passed along with his sister shortly after birth. his fathers name was never revealed to the clan. so far, life has been rather simple.

➵apprentice; [none]

➵physical description; ivypetal is a lanky, tall, oriental black and white cat with green eyes.

➵personality traits; ivypetal is a large hearted tom with a lot of energy. the easiest way to describe him would be the word awkward. quirky, clumsy, and impulsive, ivypetal towers over most over cats with his childish and silly attitude. a bit dense, he often says the wrong things and steps in the wrong places. truly, he means no harm. ivypetal simply has a hard time sorting out his emotions and is often worried about his appearance to others. as his friends know, ivypetal is extremely trustworthy and dependable.

______________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________
🍂 barkpaw > barkface / tom / 11 moons / apprentice 🍂
x - x

»wanted rank; leader/deputy

»mate/crush; [none]

»history; barkpaw was born into heatherclan by his mother, wildheart, and his father, darkfoot. both are deceased.

»mentor;

»physical description; barkpaw is a heavy white tom with brown tabby spots along his side and tail. his eyes are a yellow orange.

» personality traits; barkpaw is a smug, laid-back tom. pumped full of pride, he's often a bit of a troublemaker thinking he can get away with anything. he speaks in a low tone often with narrowed eyes and has a bit of a large issue with his attitude. however, barkpaw is extremely determined and will go above and beyond when his mind is set to something.

____________________________________________________________________________________
cred to xanthei for helping me with both forums ;v;

hope everything looks okay! ))

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:08 pm

both accepted!

stonewisp shrugged. "up to you." he meowed, flicking his tail lightly.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shwazzup » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:24 pm

- C r o w p a w -
Crowpaw//Apprentice//9 Moons//Female//Impress Her//Tags;; Open

The tabby she-cat woke up with a start, sensing that a reasonable amount of her clanmates were up and about. Crowpaw stretched out her front legs one at a time, before peering out of the apprentice's domain. The apprentice flicked her tail in annoyance, the bright rays of the bright sun shone into her pale emerald eyes, making it difficult for her to see clearly for a small amount of time. Crow grunted and padded into the heart of camp, padding over to the fresh kill pile and cursing under a breath as she noticed there was only a scrawny mouse left there for her. Crowpaw had decided to hunt, not caring if she was allowed to or not. The unersized apprentice silently made her way to the dirtplace, and slipped out into the forest. Once the tabby she-cat was far enough away from camp, she perked her ears, listening to any rustles in the brambles. Ah, there! Crowpaw had heard a skittering from underneath a holly bush, so she dropped into her hunter's crouch. Crowpaw silently stalked forward, wiggling her haunches before pouncing; only to find out that this creature was no piece of prey. Crowpaw had landed on a small black and white striped creature; a skunk. Before Crowpaw had a chance to scramble off of the skunk, it had sprayed her and padded off. The apprentice cursed under her breath, "Blast that Starclan-forbidden, mangy furball!" Crowpaw had hissed, wincing as she noticed the fowl stench on her pelt. "I'm so dead." the apprentice muttered quietly, knowing she shouldn't have been hunting in the first place.
Last edited by shwazzup on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬{ тнє ѕσυℓ тнαт ѕєєѕ }▬▬▬▬
--

shwazzup here!
Feel free to ever PM
me if you ever wanna
talk! I am an average
teenager who loves
fishing, canoeing,
hockey, and archery!
Good Day~
--

" Y o u - c a n ' t - t h r o w - m e - t o - t h e - w o l v e s , t h e y - c o m e - w h e n - I - c a l l . "

▬▬▬{ мαу ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωαℓк }▬▬▬

shwazzup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:39 pm

gingermoon || male || tagged: meadowbreeze
      the fluffy ginger tom-cat flicked his white tipped ears. in which where listening to everyones conversations, debating on whether joining in or not. he stood up and stretched each one of his frozen limbs, his lean body making his way over to meadowbreeze who was sitting placidly by the warriors den. "hello, meadowbreeze." he said in his commin sultry voice. "how are you doing today? he asked taking a seat next to the she-cat

flareleap || male || tagged: purpleflower and stonewisp
      he curled his tail tightly over his paws, his unexplainable cold gaze flittered over ever cat. eyeing each one with stoic and unemotional eyes. he let out a breathy sigh and headed over to purpleflower and stonewisp. he eyed the two and scrunched his nose with doubt. "where are you two headed" he said desperately wanting to get out of camp.

mintsplash || female || tagged: open
      mintsplash rolled her body to the side, heaving herself up with a sigh. she looked over to swanfeather who was slightly muttering to herself, then returned her gaze to her belly. she felt sympathy for the she-cat due to her large belly, when her own wasnt even as big. even at her size she was having an insane time, though she didnt dwell on it much. she swiped a paw quickly over her torn ear and curled into her nest, her legs splayed out as she found it more comfy. her eyes fluttering open and slow as if she was in a dreamy daze.
      ( im just gonna say that she was originally going to have teo kits, but one died leaving her with just mosskit. )

peaktail || male || tagged: open
      chilling by the fresh-kill

@opehlia, if no one takes the evil prophecy cat would i be able to snag it? or no because i already have a prophecy spot nwn
Last edited by wonpil on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me