Mods please lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SnowClan, StormClan, RedClan & IvyClan ((New & Accepting

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:02 am

Shadywhisker

He decides not to be a lazy cat and he gets up, running into the forest. He accidentally steps on a thorn, and he yowls, "Foxdung!" He quickly grabs a stick and bites on it, pulling the thorn out quick. He sighs.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:03 am

Swiftwing, bored, padded aimlessly around the StormClan camp. "I'm booored," he yowled, hoping some cat would notice and give him something to do.
i'm inactive on here. msg me on lioden if u really need 2 talk or whatever
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:06 am

Swiftwing frowned but couldn't think of any excuse to do anything more interesting, so he shrugged. "Eh, why not?" he meowed, turning and padding toward the camp entrance.
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:08 am

Shadywhisker/Snowclan /Medicine cat

He leaps up a tree, relaxing himself. He feels the breeze in his fur and remembers his loner days, looking for food all by himself. He smiles, the wind blowing his fur.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:11 am

"I'm up. You're up. We don't count as nobody," Swiftwing said over his shoulder as he took off running, for no reason whatsoever. He just felt like running.
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:13 am

Shadywhisker/Medicine cat/Snowclan

He sits there, smiling proudly. "We're not broken we're just bent.." He quietly sings a song, "I can take you back again..." He shakes his head, stopping his wonderful moments that come when he's alone.

(Mind a border skirmish?)
Last edited by anfarlamb on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:20 am

Shadywhisker/Snowclan/Medicine cat

He springs off the tree, heading farther into the forest. He scents something, but he can't identify it. Squirrel? He thinks and sure enough there it is, scampering around for nuts. He walks past it, and scents some honey. He grabs some moss and soaks the honey. "Perfect.. I needed some of; OW!" He yells, as three bees come out at him and sting him. He bolts back, and throws the honey-moss down. He finds some blackberry leaves and he chews them, applying quickly.

(Oh XD Sorry for massive post)

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caweber » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:21 am

Picture/Description: A silver-gray cat with black paws and icy blue eyes
Username: caweber
Name: Moonstar
Clan: snow clan
Kin: dead
Personality: She is nice, caring, but she is also stubborn and will do anything to save her friends. She will turn ferocious when it comes to saving cats she cares about
Crush: none
Mate: none
Dislikes:
History: She ran away from her family as a child and got lost in the forest
Last edited by caweber on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

HI! I'm Caroline!

caweber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:26 am

Shadywhisker

He returns in the forest with 1 bee sting, and he pads around. He walks to the river, and sees Snowheart. "Hey!"

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caweber » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:27 am

So am I the leader in snow clan?

HI! I'm Caroline!