||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko giggled and slightly choked on the piece of berry that was in her mouth, but swallowed it successfully. "Pfhh! If you eat those too fast you'll have a belly ache!" She smiled warmly, finishing off the berry. "What do you like to do for fun! Oh!" She squeaked, lowering her voice down to a whisper. "Wanna sneak out and run around the forest?" She grinned mischievously, her silver tail twitching with anticipation. "it's so much fun in the day, I know a really cool river around here."
she added on, trying to get Midnight to come with her.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: watching the two trouble makers Midnight and Suko
Meeku had calmed down and was Sun bathing again in the warm rays of the sky, her eyes landing on two small kits eating berries by the freshkill pile. She noticed Midnight immediately but also saw the new kit Suko. "You two eating all of the berries?" She asked, a hint of humor in her voice when she saw Midnight shoveling the fruit in her mouth, her tail twitching with curiosity.

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto and Zenith)
Eosa looked at the Umbreon that had walked though the door and had asked where Seiko was. "Sh-she was taken by evil two legs and was p-put into a monster and I want h-her back!" She whined, not liking the fact that her clan mates had been taken. " will they come back? " She whimpered, looking back at Makoto.
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua looked over miserably at the Leafeon. "if I may ask, how does one hunt? This is a very vital thing to know when you live here alone... And I don't know." He admitted awkwardly, a bit embarrassed. "B-but it doesn't mean I h-havnt tried to!" He added on quickly.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
*Chilling in the nursery*

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Eosa, Kai
Makoto pulled a few oran berries out from the small notch in the wall where Seiko has left them. He set the berries in front of Eosa right as she had asked the question. Makoto gave the Eevee a confident smile. "I know they will! Because we're going to bring them back." Content with this, the Sylveon nodded. "I've seen these particular twolegs before, you know. If a lame Sylveon like me could get away, Seiko and Kyoko will be just fine!"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Dusk, Raven

Lilac nodded and smiled finally, glad she could be of some use. She picked out Raven's mind out of the minds of other Eevees, and sent a message to him. "Raven... I'm sorry to disturb you, but Poppy has accidentally found a fire stone in a crack she created in the cave. Note that the crack was also accidental... Seeing as there have been more Eevees around, we decided to message you on the matter, since you are the leader after all... To see what you think we should do..." She sounded a bit uncomfortable, but clearer than when speaking.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy

Dusk waited for a response from Raven spoken through Lilac, and watched Zenith as he waited. Why? He was here, that's why. What else to do when you're bored but watch others? He didn't know what he was saying, he didn't much care, but he did hear one word. Clash. 'Clash? What kind of clash?' Looking around, he noticed a few harmed Eevees and Eeveeloutions, and crew worried and curious. "Hey, look around... Why are so many of the Eevees coming in hurt?" He questioned to the other two. He knew hey wouldn't either, but it was worth a shot.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua, Axel

Mikea smirked triumphantly, pleased that he hadn't hidden the fact. Ok, So It wasn't quite a triumph, but Mikea believed it to be. She paused however, and her smirk wavered when she realized she hadn't actually ever taught anyone to hunt before, except herself. 'Well if I can teach myself... I can teach someone else right?' She thought before adding 'Although I'm a Leafeon, I can camouflage in these surroundings... He's a Vaporeon. He can't exactly camouflage like I can... Maybe he can fish? No, if he could he probably wouldn't be hungry.' "Alright!" She exclaimed before realizing Axel and the two Eevees were still there. "Hmm..." Mikea hummed, not knowing what to do about the Flareon.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Almond, Zenith

"Nice to meet you!" smiled Eve, looking happy. "What are you doing near a twoleg house?" she asked, wondering. Glumly, she thought about how the Leafeon and Espeon had been captured. Twolegs were evil.

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Eosa, Kai, Makoto, Kyoko, and Seiko.

"Oh." replied Zenith. He thought about all those evelutions that had been injured, and how Seiko was the one with herb knowledge. "What are you all doing here? I know a little bit about herbs and things," he added. They were all probably there to help all the eevees and things.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Umbreon But Requesting for Vaporeon Or Flareon or Anything||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Yolus, Suko

"No worries. I'll Just Hold it in!" She Said. Putting her tail Aside "OoOoOoOh! That's great!. Race?"
She whispered Mischievously. She Lowered herself, so she could get a nice head Start. As her tail wagging like mad. Looking to the Exit

Almond||Female||Loner||Eevee then Sylveon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young||Tags: Open!

"W-What's a Two L-Leg?" She asked, She didn't know what they were but it just sounds terrifying. She got closer to Eve and hide beside her "I- is that a Two l-leg?" she Asked, seeing a couple of Standing figures from somekind of house

army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
hufflepuffbtssocial anxiety
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:59 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko smiled and crouched down, her tail low to the ground. "Sure would. Now on the count of three.
1...2...3!" She huffed, propelling herself forward, though she wasn't really fast that didn't hold her back from having a good time.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open.
{Not in use, but if you want to talk to her she's sun bathing in the clearing near the warriors den}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: nap time!
{asleep in nursery}

~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua waited for the Leafeon to reply.
Last edited by Night Troubles on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:33 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Dusk, Raven

Lilac nodded and smiled finally, glad she could be of some use. She picked out Raven's mind out of the minds of other Eevees, and sent a message to him. "Raven... I'm sorry to disturb you, but Poppy has accidentally found a fire stone in a crack she created in the cave. Note that the crack was also accidental... Seeing as there have been more Eevees around, we decided to message you on the matter, since you are the leader after all... To see what you think we should do..." She sounded a bit uncomfortable, but clearer than when speaking.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy

Dusk waited for a response from Raven spoken through Lilac, and watched Zenith as he waited. Why? He was here, that's why. What else to do when you're bored but watch others? He didn't know what he was saying, he didn't much care, but he did hear one word. Clash. 'Clash? What kind of clash?' Looking around, he noticed a few harmed Eevees and Eeveeloutions, and crew worried and curious. "Hey, look around... Why are so many of the Eevees coming in hurt?" He questioned to the other two. He knew hey wouldn't either, but it was worth a shot.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua, Axel

Mikea leaned next to Zeua a bit and whispered. "So... Do we just leave them? It's kind of hard to teach anything when there are other people, but I would never want to just leave someone... What do you think we should do?" She asked him, hoping he could get her out of this. Her ears twitched in anticipation.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:26 pm

Suko smiled and crouched down, her tail low to the ground. "Sure would. Now on the count of three.
1...2...3!" She huffed, propelling herself forward, though she wasn't really fast that didn't hold her back from having a good time.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open.
{Not in use, but if you want to talk to her she's sun bathing in the clearing near the warriors den}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: nap time!
{asleep in nursery}

~~~~~
Zeua thought for a moment before looking back up at the flareon and to the Leafeon. "Follow my lead." He muttered into the Leafeon's ear so only she could hear before looking quickly back up the the Flareon. "Welp! Imma get going!" He stated loudly before sprinting off into the trees behind him. * hope the Leafeon will know what to do and follow me* he thought worridly as he sat down behind a tree and awaited for the leafeon's appearance.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowPanseer21 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:03 am

Melony|Female|Apprentice|Eevee (Sylveon)|Mate/Crush N/A|
The new apprentice exited the apprentices room and said under her breath,"I wonder who my mentor would be i'm so excited!." She continues walking around looking at all the other eevees seeing if anyone else is being mentored but she didn't see anything. She slowly started become sleepy and she found a rock to lay on,she then fell asleep on the rock.
RainbowPanseer21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:18 am

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Almond, Seiko, Kyoko

"Twolegs are wierd creatures. They live in those big monsters over there... That is a twoleg!" said Eve nervously. " So,what are you doing near a twoleg house?" she asked again, wondering. She ducked behind the rock, avoiding the twoleg's sight.Glumly, she thought about how the Leafeon and Espeon had been captured. Twolegs were evil. How did this Eevee not know about twolegs? She shivered, thinking about their monster they had been swallowed by, and how it had ran off in the distance. The monster was hard, and cold. Not like anything she had ever seen.

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Eosa, Kai, Makoto, Kyoko, and Seiko.

"Oh." replied Zenith. He thought about all those evelutions that had been injured, and how Seiko was the one with herb knowledge. "What are you all doing here? I know a little bit about herbs and things," he added. They were all probably there to help all the eevees and things.

Glacia | Female | Glaceon | Warrior | Crush: Shimmer?| Tags: Raven, Melody

After having a look around, she left the umbreon. She nervously came closer to the cave, before sitting quite nearby. She saw a peaceful eevee, sleeping, and smiled to herself. She was quite comforted by the sight of an eevee. It gave her courage. She then edged back towards the umbreon, and looked about the area again while doing so.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me