🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby lemonteabean » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Fawnheart|She-cat|38 moons|Tags: Orangepaw

Fawnheart decided to head over to the medicine den, due to her immense boredom. She loved helping sort herbs, but she never understood it. Too many crazy names and uses to remember. Had Fawnheart been a bit smarter and more willing to learn, she would have made a wonderful medicine cat.

"Hey Orangepaw, need any help?" Fawnheart offered, her tone soft. She loved watching the apprentice, but helping was what she loved more. Sometimes the cats of her clan didn't want help, but wanted her to help not help them. Confusing, but Fawnheart knew when she wasn't wanted.
β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
β€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:52 pm

| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: FawnHeart |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As fawnheart offered help. she nodded "Yes" she meowed. and smiled at the gray warrior's presence [/center]
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:57 pm

EchoCat13570 wrote:

Fawnheart decided to head over to the medicine den, due to her immense boredom. She loved helping sort herbs, but she never understood it. Too many crazy names and uses to remember. Had Fawnheart been a bit smarter and more willing to learn, she would have made a wonderful medicine cat.

"Hey Orangepaw, need any help?" Fawnheart offered, her tone soft. She loved watching the apprentice, but helping was what she loved more. Sometimes the cats of her clan didn't want help, but wanted her to help not help them. Confusing, but Fawnheart knew when she wasn't wanted.

((Sorry if nobody told you before, but it is considered spam and against the rules when you post your cats picture on the roleplay forums))

Female | 39 moons | Loner | Tags; , Twistedface, Blacktuff|

[center].:{+}:. The she cat laughed hoarsely, rolling onto her paws to meet the warriors gaze. .:{+}:.' 'Foolish mouse brain. You shouldn't underestimate someone. But, I'm no coward. Unlike your white kittypet friend.' '.:{+}:. The calico cat hissed, launching herself once again at the she cat. She swerved her body as the cat attempted to move out of the way, ensuring she'd be able to pin her. She kept adjusting her grip, afraid that the much more expierenced cat would knock her off. She laid an unsheathed paw on the cat's muzzle, curling her paws. Her claws began to sink shallow cuts into the she cats skin. She repeated this process, sparing time to brace herself for the next attack and her defense. .:{+}:.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:12 pm

| Orangepaw |

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As fawnheart offered help. she nodded "Yes" she meowed. and smiled at the gray warrior's presence

| DayCloud |

| Warrior's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: open |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The gray warrior woke up and stretched. and let out a big yawn
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Perfect Drift wrote:
Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw rolled his eyes at the two lovebirds. He jumped to his paws and growled as Tornthroat pushed Pigeonpaw aside yet again. "What do you want with her?" he asked the black tom. He glared at Skip suspiciously, but shut his jaws.

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw, Otterpaw, Cloudpaw

Skip gratefully leaned down and took a bite. She glanced up in surprise as a deep familiar voice rang through the den. She flattened her ears and stood up. "Hey. No need to be violent... Scorch." she mewed, her voice calm. "You're part of the clan, I hear." she said, her tail flicking casually

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonteabean » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:19 pm

(Fixed)

Fawnheart smiled, getting to the easy stuff first. She piled up some tansy and some catmint, making sure she didn't harm the delicate herbs. She hoped Orangepaw wasn't angry at her for choosing the easy herbs to sort. It was literally the most she could do. Orangepaw probably knew all of these herbs by heart by now, being a medicine cat apprentice and all. Fawnheart felt a bit silly, so she tried to make conversation.

"How do you memorize all of this?" Fawnheart said, sounding exasperated. Her paws were confused, and all she wanted to do was give a bit of help. Fawnheart felt a special need to pay back the medicine cats for healing her. Green-cough was terrifying, and any cat willing to take it on was braver then Fawnheart would ever be.
― Dr. Seuss
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Twistedface spat as the loner went back for another attack, but she wouldn't give up that easily. She had been trained to fight and she would make sure the loner learned their lesson, even if she came back as wounded as her. Now she felt the she-cat holding on to her, seeming determined to fatally injure Twistedface."Not so fast!"she snarled before rolling over, attempting to ignore the burning pain she felt, before pushing all of her weight on the she-cat. She then slipped away, clawing the she-cats ears on the way, and turned around to glare at Fox."Had enough yet? Or do you insist we keep fighting? I could use the extra fur to line my nest, but I could do without if you would prefer to leave."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Ocean Plumeria wrote:
| Orangepaw |

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"I been a medicine cat apprentice for some moons now." she meowed to fawnheart. as she piled some celandine. then some piled burnet.

| DayCloud |

| Warrior's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: open |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The gray warrior woke up and stretched. and let out a big yawn
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Pineclaw
He yawned and licked his paw.

Mountainwhisker
He padded to his mate "Hello dear."

Shadowpaw
She gave an uncertain glance "umm.. do you wan tto go hunting? as friends."
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonteabean » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm

"Ah, I see. Sometimes it makes be get a headache, thinking about all of these herbs," Fawnheart replied. She moved on to some goldenrod, a herb she had witnessed the use of. Unfortunately, she only remembered the name of the herb, not the use. There was a good amount of goldenrod, enough to fill a portion of the storage space. The plant must be important.
― Dr. Seuss
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes