||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Balsam » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:09 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
*Chilling in the nursery*

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: ???
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Kyoko
Seiko curled up, wrapping her long tail around herself, and soon found herself asleep as well.

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Eosa, Kai
Makoto had hurried back to camp, leaving Eosa in the medicine den. He looked up when Kai was entering the den, giving a lopsided grin. "Is Eosa the only extremely injured Eevee?"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:22 am

❝ Totoro wrote:Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Umbreon But Requesting for Vaporeon Or Flareon or Anything||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Yolus, Suko

"Ah! Maybe Tonight?. I can't wait Though!" She Smiled, Her Eyes filled with Joy, overthinking how beautiful it can get. "You do? that's perfect! And if Momma Can't come We can Ask Other Warriors!" She said, Jumping full of Joy "Well I can't disagree!, maybe We could ask Espeon right now if you'd like!. Who knows? Maybe There's going to be a comet!" She said Happily, Walking full of joy. "WAIT! I got another idea!. How about a Camp Trip! We sure Would need some Kind of Holiday don't we?" she asked. Getting more ideas one by one

Almond||Female||Loner||Eevee then Sylveon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young||Tags: Open!

As Strun Looked Away, Almond Instantly Ran away. She Ran as fast As she could to the Nearest Rock she could find. She hide Behind it to stop and Take a breath. She Ran To another Village, She could smell The Scent of the Same Eeevees That She smelled from the Other Village. Quite Worried but it's okay. She Found a Warm Big Rock. Got some Scratches when they she was Going up, but she didn't mind. She sat on top of it and Lick her wounds

army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
hufflepuffbtssocial anxiety
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:29 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Makoto, Eosa

Kai was happy to see that his prediction had been right. "I think so" The deputy replied before he sat down beside Eosa trying to figure out what he could do. He turned his head to look at the medecine stack and noticed a couple of energy roots. His ears perked slightly at the sight. He padded towards the pile and hoped to find some energy powder, an energy root would be way too strong for a small eevee.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko, ???

Kyoko laid down and curled into a ball, she couldn't do anything useful in here anyway so why not regain energy from the fight. She closed her eyes, falling asleep to the monsters monotone movment, and sound.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:35 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
*Chilling in the nursery*

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Eosa, Kai
Makoto began to look around as well, frowning. "... Hey, Seiko has some berries back here. Do you think one of those could help?" Herbs certainly were not a strong suit for the Sylveon, but he wanted to try and help irregardless.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:26 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko nodded, "no! Lets not spoil the surprise!" She squeaked, shaking her head at the the though of an Espeon telling what will happen at night. "and a camp trip sounds cool! I agree!" She smiled, her voice full of joy.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open!
{Not in use at the moment}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto)
Eosa laid on the ground, her mind whirling with questions. "What happened to the others?" She asked meekly, her tail twitching nervously. "I saw something take away Seiko." She whined. " is she coming back? "
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua hesitated for a moment before sharing his name, "well. If you just know, my name is Zeua." he stated, oblivious to the Leafeon's tail inching closer. " and that's all I'm willing to share. " he muttered.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Umbreon But Requesting for Vaporeon Or Flareon or Anything||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Yolus, Suko

"Wanna Gather up the Supplies then?!." She Squeaked. "I'll ask some Warriors later on. But!. Where do you want to start first?. Maybe food?. We've got the Prey Pile in the Left, and some kind of Fruit beside it. I'll ask Taiga if she can Come! Agree?" She asked. Jumping up and down

Almond||Female||Loner||Eevee then Sylveon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young||Tags: Open!

As Strun Looked Away, Almond Instantly Ran away. She Ran as fast As she could to the Nearest Rock she could find. She hide Behind it to stop and Take a breath. She Ran To another Village, She could smell The Scent of the Same Eeevees That She smelled from the Other Village. Quite Worried but it's okay. She Found a Warm Big Rock. Got some Scratches when they she was Going up, but she didn't mind. She sat on top of it and Lick her wounds

[/quote]
army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko perked her ears to when she said Fruit. "Yes! I love fruit! where is this 'prey pile'? " she asked eagerly, jumping up and bouncing around the dens entrance. "I will eat all of the fruit!" She stated,
putting up her silver fur with defiance.

~~~~~

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto)
Eosa laid on the ground, her mind whirling with questions. "What happened to the others?" She asked meekly, her tail twitching nervously. "I saw something take away Seiko." She whined. " is she coming back? "
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua hesitated for a moment before sharing his name, "well. If you just know, my name is Zeua." he stated, oblivious to the Leafeon's tail inching closer. " and that's all I'm willing to share. " he muttered.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Umbreon But Requesting for Vaporeon Or Flareon or Anything||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Yolus, Suko

"Well, it's in the Left if I'm not wrong so come on!. I'll eat the fruit first if you don't Catch me!" She said jokingly, She ran to the prey Pile As fast as her Small legs could do. Stopping in certain places when Suko gets left behind

--Feel free to tag her, she's in a warm rock. Near the trainers village
army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesshowolf » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Shimmer||Male||warrior||Espeon||Crush:kyoko/sakura||Tags: open
he stretched himself out on the warm basking rock, and looked around him lazily with his eyes half closed.

Maple||Female||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Eren||Tags: Eren 
maple tilted her head at Eren's sigh but nodded agreeing “indeed they do.” she looked up at the sky and paused to watch a few pidgys fly across the clouds. She licked her lips, she noted that she was getting a bit hungry. That will need tending to soon, she thought to herself. Absentmindedly she asked “nice eevee?.. how so?” she was surprised at her own question? She sighed and shook her head “mmm never mind, I suppose I will find out if we find them.” she continued to pad down the path.

Poppy||Female||Warrior||jolteon||Crush: raven||Tags: Lilac/Dusk/Zenith

her head popped up at Lilac's voice, her ears at attention and her fur danced with sparks of electricity. Her face was hard to read she huffed “yup, my luck continues.” she flopped down, her whole body over the stone “i'd toss it in the crack but what if a eevee plays around and...” she sighed, her ears perked again with the mention of raven, she lifted her head to look at the siblings and nodded excitedly cheered “please do!” she laid her head down on the cool earth beneath her as she watched the room spin.
kesshowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Suko sprinted off as she followed the Eevee, her paws not being really fast. "If you eat all of those Fruits I'll... I'll do something!" She squeaked, already out of breath. "I- u-uhh can you sl-slow down?" She asked meekly, sliding down next to Midnight.

~~~~~

~~~~~
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles