Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby hummxs » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:24 am

Sandwisp

Sandwisp nodded. "I-I guessssso," he meowed. "M-mosssth catsth make ffun of me because of ith."

Pinepaw

Pinepaw looked over at Soddenfur before she glanced at Peachpaw and Dewpaw. "His mouth has foam all over it. He probably accidentally ate deathberries or something."

Brindletail

Brindletail held back a gasp as the pain shook her from both of the lives. She took a few moments to breathe before she looked up at Otterstar as he approached.

Otterstar

Otterstar padded forward. "Brindletail," he meowed. "Welcome. I have come in the place of Soddenfur as he could not arrive this evening. I am sure your actions are for the best." He touched his nose to Brindletail's ear. "With this life I give you strength. You
will need it both in battle and to endure the toughest of pain, physical and mental." He stepped back, nodding towards the other cats.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:56 am

Silvermask
Silvermask padded forward. "Hello, Brindletail. I am Silvermask, and I am a former deputy of RiverClan.
With this life, I give faith. No matter what you do, keep your faith in your Clan, and StarClan." She mewed, and touched her nose to Brindletail's cheek.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Hollowleaf - tags: Sandwisp
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

She looked at him "I see...well so cats start to tease thosie with something upnormal with them" she meowed sigihing "I was very bullied too when I joined there from Shadowclan..." she meowed looking the cats around them "Riverclanners didn't trust me or taked any og my saying seriously...but I quess thay are used to me now..." she meowed.

Dewpaw - tags: Peachpaw, Pinepaw
tom - Riverclan apprentice - crush/mate: open/ none - mentor: open

He noticed the coam coming to the toms mouth too "hmm, maybe...but why could he do that?" he meowed sighing.

Peachpaw - tags: Dewpaw, pinepaw
she - Riverclan apprentice - crush/ mate: open/ none - mentor: open

She shaked her head "Accident happens, but who will be the next leader, when both Otterstar and Sodderfur are death?" she meowed rather thoughtfully.

Bravepaw - tags: open
Tom - Riverclan apprentice - crush/mate: Pinepaw/ none - mentor: open

Yawning the tyoung tom looked as his sister Peachpaw was talking with Dewpaw and Pinepaw.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Brindletail

Brindletail stiffened as a pain unlike any other struck her. It was a strong pang in her heart, something that felt like it would overtake her at any moment. Once she recollected herself, she gave a slight nod.

Sunflight

Sunflight padded up to Brindletail next. "Hello. I am Sunflight, once a senior warrior for RiverClan." He touched his nose to Brindletail's. "With this life I give you humility. Use it well to guide your Clan to focus on not their pride, but their loyalty."

Sandwisp

Sandwisp nodded. "I remember thath," he meowed. "But you've proven yourself a goodth warrior. RiverClan should be gladth thhhey have you."

Pinepaw

"I think Brindletail went." She meowed.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Mintskies
After Sunflight stepped back, the tom stepped forward.
"I am Mintskies, kin of Riverstar. I am here to gove you a life for thoughtfulness. Do what you do." He mewed, his words odd because he was a bit awkward.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 am

Brindletail

Brindletail received the life, enduring it as much as she could. "Thank you," she murmured before she looked up. Just three more to go.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:39 am

Lilackit & Lavenderkit
The two kits, now seperated because they are in StarClan, stepped forward. "Hello Brindletail!" Lilackit squeaked. "We are going to give you two lives!" Lavenderkit added. Padding forward, side by side, they stopped in front of the queen. "I give you a life for emotions!" Lavenderkit chirped. "Don't do things without emotions!" She purred, and jumped up, booping her nose on Brindletail's nose. Lilackit lashed her tail, trying to figure out how she would reach the she-cats head. "I give you a life for life. There are more things in life then you will know." She squealed, and looked back at her father, asking if he could help her.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:42 am

Brindletail

Brindletail received the life, enduring it as she could. She looked over at the other kit before she saw that he looked back at Otterstar, the previous leader. I didn't know Otterstar had any kits, she thought before she watched the tom help the kit,
preparing herself for the next life.

Otterstar

Otterstar looked up right as his daughter looked over at him. He stood up and padded over to the kit, picking her up by the scruff and placing her on his large, spaced shoulders. He turned so the kit could give Brindletail a life.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 am

Lilackit
Touching her nose to the she-cat's forehead, she purred lightly, and slid down. She looked around, trying to see who would give the she-cat her last life.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:51 am

Brindletail

Brindletail dipped her head to the two cats. "Thank you," she murmured, watching them go before she looked up. Her eyes widened with shock before her tail bristled with an anger as the next cat approached. She stayed quiet as the tom spoke.

Berryclaw

Berryclaw padded forward to Brindletail. "Brindletail," he meowed. "I'm sorry we have to meet again this way. StarClan thought I was best to give you your last life." There was a pause before he spoke again. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you felt so strongly about me,
and that is why two Clans fell. I didn't think." He took a deep breath before he continued. "I give you a life of decisiveness," he meowed, touching his nose lightly to Brindletail's. "Use it well to make decisions for the greater good of the Clan." He watched as Brindletail received the life before he stepped back. He looked over at Skysoul, dipping his head. "It is time."
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me