เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 am

Wolfpath
โGastly Nightโž
gender; male age; 32m rank; warrior apprentice; none sexuality; pansexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Rabbitsong & Dapplepawtagged; Sykestar & Gorgefang

indentationHe wasn't sure what to say, he found his leader intimidating, because well... she was his leader, if she truly wanted to she could really do anything she wanted right. Part of him was still struggling to adapt to clan life, but he felt that he was doing well enough. Nervously shaking out his coat as he came to a stop a few steps from Sykestar, the large brute huffed out a nervous breath. "Is there anything I can do, Sykestar?" He asked voice clear before it wavered, "I'd b-be willing to do p-pretty m-much a-a-anything." He added, stuttering a little, ears flushing with heat as he spoke. He hated this, his stutter never made anything better, and to have it come out around not only the clan leader but the deputy who wasn't far away and an apprentice? He was never going to live this down. As he noticed Gorgefang standing there two, he froze. He knew little of the former rogue and that thought didn't really bring him much comfort.

Amberpaw
โPale Ghostโž
gender; male age; 10m rank; apprentice mentor; Perchwood sexuality; Androsexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; none tagged; Swallowsight & Perchwood

indentation Fortunately, or unfortunately, he was stopped before he could fully leave camp by the feminine voice of Swallowsight. A shout rather than a call thankfully, but it shook him out of his storming emotions long enough for some clarity to calm him, if only a little. While he was quiet, no longer muttering or laughing hysterically, he was still hyperventilating. Though he could hear her mouth moving, signaling that she was speaking, he couldn't hear anything over the sound of his blood pounding in his ears, though the sound was coming back as slowly as it was. Three rapid blinks later he tried to understand the blue warrior's words, and suddenly Perchwood, his new mentor had arrived. The older tom seemed more calm, but still gentle. The last of the noise in his ears fell away as Perchwood trailed off, catching only the last bit. Something about stability? He blinked again, confused as his breathing began to even out. "What? W-What are you talking about?" He asked, looking rapidly between the two felines.

Finchpaw
โSickly Hunterโž
gender; female age; 7m rank; apprentice mentor; Lynxspring sexuality; questioning
mentions; Sykestar tagged; Lynxspring

indentation The tail that briefly coiled around her neck felt constrictive, and she shivered. Shaking herself a little to get rid of the odd feeling, the feline trailed after her mentor. She shook her head, "No, not really. Just a few minutes really." She meowed quietly, one ear flattening to one side of her head as a large droplet of water fell on it. She followed his gaze and grimaced before returning her attention back to Lynxspring. Not yet, but I could grab something..." She glanced around as she trailed off, "if there's time." She finished lamely, her one upright ear twitching.

Paledapple
โLost Hopeโž
gender; female age; 62m rank; warrior apprentice; Lemmingpaw sexuality; androsexual
mentions; tagged; None/open

indentationShe mentally flailed for a moment, before shaking her head and padding over to the prey pile to snag a quick meal before she went to Rabbitsong to get herself and Lemmingpaw assigned to a patrol. Where is the little bugger anyways? She wondered, tail twitching in annoyance before she unceremoniously fell flat on her face about a tail length from the prey pile. And here I was hoping that I'd manage to go a day without tripping over my own paws. She thought with a sardonic chuckle. Shaking out her coat as she got up, and stepped up to the prey pile, she paused to peruse her choices. After a few moments of thought the dappled tabby snatched up a mouse and padded to one side of camp so as to not be in the way of others. Settling down, uncaring about the rainfall, she took her time to enjoy her meal.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sykestar | 002

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:01 pm

โ ๐’๐˜๐Š๐„๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๏ผ
( ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฒ | ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผน | ๏ผ”๏ผ‘ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผณ | ๏ผณ๏ผน๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท )

apprentice: jackalpaw - setting | medicine den, clearing
    tags | briarseed, wolfpath, rabbitsong, gorsefang, russetnose | (mentioned: amberpaw, jackalpaw (previously), dapplepaw, patchpaw
    ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ
    โœฆ

โ”โ”sykestar's whiskers twitch at the bi-colored furred molly's response and emotional retreat. under the den mouth briarseed disappears, her sunrise-colored striped tail slipping within the shadows of her residence. from the distance lapsing between them with her katabasis, sykestar memorizes the small image of fallsclan's medicine cat departing, her common shadow absent from her movement. whatever feelings sykestar possesses towards her former apprentice, are far from a priority. she can hear mothgaze consoling her. still, the grey molly's piercing gaze lingers at the mouth of the den. she half expected fogfern to emerge bearing herbs. something pangs at her chest at the thought.

โ”โ”reorienting her concerns to the emerging clan members dragging their tired figures from the dens, sykestar shakes her fur from the light drizzle residing over the canopy of their territory. gaze sweeping across the clan, sykestar registers the apprentices joining their mentors in the reconstruction to some of the damage sustained just a few moments ago, the elders wearily appearing to the disarray, and to the stale-state of the kill pile where she has just previously scolded jackalpaw's arrogant nature.

โ”โ”gorsefang approaches, offering commentary on the state of their morning. in an almost amused purr, sykestar replies with a dip of her head at the older tom, "miserable mornings in fallsclan are as reliable as rain, gorsefang," as she exchanges words with the tom, her gaze drifts to amberpaw and the small group lingering at the center of the clan. sykestar can trace familiar words in their conversation, and the sight of the mentorless tom reminds sykestar for the fifth time that morning, of her own loss of coyoteleap. gaze watering over the image of the bi-colored tom with fur the color of amber and swirls, her heart feels heavier in her chest. understanding the loss of her own mentor at a stage of life similar to the current apprentice, sykestar considers calling out to amberpaw, but watching the cats around him organize a trip to his burial ground, causes her claws to catch into the ground, pausing her approach. her place was organizing the clan, she could mourn later.

โ”โ”pulled from her conflicting thoughts, the dark-silver molly's rain colored gaze catches onto the sight of another cat, ears flick at the sound of wolfpath's rasping voice. unlike other members of the clan, she was still getting used to the earthen tone of his speech. years as a rogue hardened it, but she hoped he would eventually adjust to clan life better. the smokey dark furred golden gazed tom was already proving himself capable of it, if he applied himself. sykestar moved forward to touch his shoulder as a sign of respect and reassurance before sitting back on her paws to receive his thoughts.

โ”โ”"i appreciate your efforts to make yourself readily available this morning wolfpath," the leader comments, gaze drifting to the emerging clan that teems around the edges of their ruins, "if you wish, you are welcome to join a hunting patrol that should be sent out soon, monitor the kill-pile and remove any rotting prey, but i feel your strength might be useful in moving most of the debris from our pathways. one of our main concerns is that the queens den and the kits are properly fortified and free of any potential wood shards from the falling tree." she blinks gently. "you'll find yourself useful in any scenario wolfpath."

โ”โ”while surveying the clan, sykestar turns to her approaching deputy. she regards him with a narrowed gaze.while the molly listens attentively at the report from the fawn-toned deputy, she does not suppress a physical flicking of her ears close to her head at the commentary offered in such an emotional tone regarding briarseed's garden. she feels heat fill her mouth at the thought of the deputy regarding a cat with such responsibility, so lightly and with affection

โ”โ”"pride and joy?" she echos, with a faint scoff. "the garden offered us a reliable source of herbs, which as you see," the dark furred molly demonstrates with a rapid and irritated flick of her tail to the floral ruins beneath her paws, "is abysmal. while i appreciate your efforts to allow briarseed to continue her garden, a healthy and flourishing patch of herbs provides for unwell kits, healing warriors and bone-aching elders." reaching onto her paws, syketar stands at her slender height, almost leering into rabbitsong's space, she feels her sharp tone intensify against the curve of her fangs, which skim to the surface of her muzzle as she addressed the deputy with a scathing response. "our medicine cat has already proved this patch to be an inadequate placement for a garden," sykestar narrows her eyes at rabbitsong, questioning both her newly appointed deputy, and fellow friend of both his judgement and his heart, "the storms will only get stronger and the winds more dangerous." her gaze flicks harshly back to what is ruined: tattered aged vines no longer a beautiful emerald but a sickly earthen tone, uprooted veins of the very medicine meant to heal fallsclan. gazing at the remains to demonstrate to her new deputy, the importance of a properly cared for medicine patch, the urgency causes her skin to burn beneath her fur, the sensation crawling to the center of her chest. "while this space might have been a suitable place for herbs before, this location proves an improper place for a garden now."

โ”โ”settling back on her paws once she feels the authority mellow on her tongue, sykestar takes a short breathe, considering the options before parting her fangs to speak again. "among your new responsibilities of delegating patrols, please assign a small party of cats to scope out a small fertile mound preferably at a higher elevation, to serve as a new garden space. the herbs i managed to save and store in my den, will in addition to briarseed's remains, will be used to manage and produce more herbs." despite the softening of her words, the address remained strong and deliberate. there was no room for the deputies feelings to delegate his responsibilities to the clan.

โ”โ”giving little thought to her next words, sykestar nears to offer them to rabbitsong, "while you may find your voice to lead your paws further with your clan mates, your thoughts will lead them into the future, ... when applied correctly." her words end in a soft, lingering hiss as she pulls back, gaze never wavering from rabbitsong's.

โ”โ”regarding the few cats that had approached the den, sykestar continues, "i will later announce new responsibilities to be expected of the whole clan. i regret not foreseeing this danger. but mark my words, no further trag-," an image of coyoteleap flashes across her mind, and her voice seems to coil around the memory. dry, she feels the effort of speech tighten in her throat. "no further...tragedy," sykestar carefully exhales the word, "shall fall to our clan. we must be prepared. you, must be prepared." the molly declares, personalizing her words to reach more than rabbitsong's ears. "while i understand your respect for briarseed, our feeling of sentiment for one cat will only take a clan so far. we cannot survive on preserving the feelings of one feline against the weight of the clan." her piercing gaze peers at her deputy a beat longer as her words settle into the air. "in the future," she declares in a softer tone, "i expect you to weigh all our paws to the future." flicking her tail lightly, she signals to dismiss the silver-tongued tom.

โ”โ” an amber-bodied tom approaches, his golden visionaries surveying his leader and deputy. "russetnose," sykestar says, acknowledging the tom with a very shy flick of her ear. "i trust your paws will find a place to rebuild." with a gentle nod of her head, she walks off, gaze lingering on fallsclan.

โ”โ”the weight of the clan begins to bear on her shoulders, and she steals a quick exhale between the pause of warriors wishing for her direction.

WC: 1,300 +

rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:27 pm

ยซ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š‹ ๐š‹ ๐š’ ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š ! ยป
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
tom | forty-five moons | deputy | crush: swallowsight | heterosexual | location: around camp | mood: very annoyed | tags: highlighted | form | relos
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Rabbitsong sat silently as Sykestar began, her tone becoming more cold as she tore into him. He settled his haunches into the pale earth below him, tail wrapping ever so gentle over his paws. Cerulean gaze fixed to the female, he was stoic and unphased by her aggressive words. He was holding back the beginnings of a smirk.

โ€œThere was no use in giving me a task if you had already figured it out then, oh wise leader.โ€ He spoke, his tone dry and calm. His next words were sharp on his tongue, a glint of enamel peeking through his tight lips as he spoke. โ€œThere are far more pressing tasks that need my attention, since you think itโ€™s wise to waste my time, and then degrade me when you donโ€™t see my opinion, that you asked for, fit.โ€ There was no denying the fire behind his eyes. He thought Sykestar had made herself look foolish and was not against making that clear. โ€œBriarseed and Cloudpaw are more than capable of finding a new spot for the garden themselves, so advise them to do it.โ€ He had been annoyed with the tone she had taken with him, and grew reluctant to take orders from anyone who had been disrespectful to him. Rabbitsong could never understand the lack of sympathy Sykestar had for the cats in her clan, knowing that no matter how strict she was towards them, it would not save them from any kind of impending ruin, it just causes them to resent her.

As Sykestar made one last gesture to raise her voice to the surrounding cats to make sure they were listening in on their conversation, attempting to embarrass him, he felt true pity for her. โ€œWhen youโ€™re done with your foolish act of power, I would like to get my work done.โ€ Rabbitsong had been an anxious mess no doubt, but when it came to conflict he did not let himself get walked all over. โ€œWhat a leaderโ€ฆโ€ He thought, his shapely head shaking solemnly as he turned away from her. He padded off to assign his patrols, thankful for some time away from Sykestar. She had always given him a headache.

On his way out, he was stopped by young Dapplepaw, reciting her findings to him after her own little report on the medicine cat's den. He found this amusing, calming the annoyance in his tongue from the previous interaction. โ€œThank you, Dapplepaw. Good work.โ€ He spoke kindly, flashing a smile to the apprentice. โ€œIโ€™m about to assign patrols if you would like to tag along on my morning rounds?โ€ He began his morning mission, padding towards the clearing.

Alas, he scanned the clearing for available cats to embark on their morning patrols. He could not wait to hunt. Stumbling first into Paledapple, he thought the senior warrior would make a great patrol leader.

โ€œAh, goodmorning Paledapple.โ€ He purred, greeting her with a smile. โ€œI hope I'm not disturbing you. I would like for you to lead a hunting patrol this morning, if thatโ€™s alright.โ€ Rabbitsong had always been socially awkward around those heโ€™s not familiar with, so often is his charm laid on thick out of anxiousness. โ€œI would like for you to gather Wildfleck, Russetnose, Gullsplash and Gorgefang for your patrol, as well as their respecting apprentices.โ€ A curt nod after he had finished speaking, he turned to find another to lead a patrol.

His eyes caught Owlsong next. He dipped his head to her in a gentle greeting, pale eyes blinking slowly. โ€œGoodmorning, Owlsong.โ€ His tail had been swaying ever so slightly. โ€œI would like for you to lead a hunting patrol consisting of Wolfpath, Mistback, Perchwood and Lynxspring. Please gather them and their apprentices as well.โ€ He turned away once again to find one more patrol, one he hoped to tag along with.

Padding over to Cinnamonthorn at last, he greeted her with a toothy smile. โ€œMorning, Cinnamonthorn. Would you mind leading a hunting patrol this morning?โ€ His voice was deep and smooth. โ€œI would like for you to gather Swallowsight, Mothgaze, Starlingflight and Spottedfeather to accompany you on the patrol. Of course their apprentices should be present.โ€ He felt relieved to have finally completed his morning task. โ€œAh, and if you wouldnโ€™t mind, I would like to join with my own apprentice as well.โ€ He smiled and for the first time that morning, wondered where his apprentice had been.

Nose lifted to the murky sky, the scent of rain clouded his senses as he tried to sniff out his apprentice. Adrenaline finally letting out from his tough morning, the anxiety had chilled him deep down in his bones. All he wanted was to have a nap. โ€œDreadfully burnt out already and itโ€™s only morning.โ€ He thought as he sulked off to find his apprentice.

Making his way towards the apprentice den, he was quick to discover the trio he had secretly adored. Yarrowpaw, Goosepaw and Hopperpaw had always been getting into trouble, and had an admirable friendship no doubt. He wondered how they got out of trouble every single time. Clearing his throat to make his presence announced, he caught the strange glance of Gullsplash as well. โ€œAhem. Sorry to interrupt.. er- whatever is going on here but, Yarrowpaw, youโ€™re needed for a patrol.โ€ He felt a little bad to break up whatever they were scheming truthfully, but he had duties to fulfill.

ยซ ๐š– ๐š’ ๐š• ๐š” ๐š ๐šž ๐š ๐š ! ยป
molly| sixty two moons | warrior | crush: open | bisexual | location: outside camp | mood: content | tags: mistback | form | relos

The feeble ghost-pelted molly woozily made her way out of the camp in search of some fresh drinking water. To her surprise, a familiar face had greeted her. โ€œHello Mistback.โ€ Milktuft spoke, her voice raspy and dry. It had been at least two days since she had last spoken to another cat, at least two days since she had last left the comfort of her nest. Her voice nearly startled her, she did not recognize it. โ€œSome company would be nice.โ€ Milktuft smiled, she liked the nickname milk-and-honey. The gray molly had pressed against her side to support her, easing the weight on her fragile bones. โ€œWhat brings you out here, Mistback?โ€ Milktuft began as the began their journey to the stream.

Milktuft felt pretty content for the first time in a while. Most cats had avoided her due to her depression and withering state, normally the only interactions she received were out of pity. It felt nice for someone to actually want to be around her.

ยซ ๐š– ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šฃ ๐šŽ ! ยป
molly| twenty five moons | warrior | crush: open | heterosexual | location: in camp | mood: relieved| tags: briarseed and snakepaw | form | relos

Mothgaze knew she had obligations to her warriors duties outside the medicine den, but couldnโ€™t seem to tear herself away from its familiar walls. She had been almost raised by Fogfern during her apprentice-hood, Briarseed her only friend as well. Suffering the loss of Fogfern had been troublesome for Mothgaze, after her mother nearly drowned her and โ€œdisappeared,โ€ Fogfern had really only been Mothgazeโ€™s guiding paw. Mothgaze didnโ€™t know how much of an impact Fogfern actually had over her, especially after the moons she spent living in the medicine catโ€™s den. Lost deep in thought, pale yellow eyes glued to her feet, her dissociation was broken by the soft murmur of Briarseed.

The fire-pelted molly had been up on her feet speaking to Cloudpaw. She looked to have finally got her head on right. Mothgaze felt the heaviness in her ribcage release. It wasnโ€™t long before Briarseed had turned to her and expressed her gratitude. โ€œOh, donโ€™t mention it Briarseed.โ€ She smiled softly, pressing her nose to Briarseedโ€™s cheek.

Mothgaze had figured it was time to get out of their fur, and seeing that Briarseed no longer needed a shoulder to lean on, she felt much better returning to her duties. She dipped her head silently to the catโ€™s and padded out of the den, leaving them a bit more privacy.

โ€œWhat a morning.โ€ She thought mindlessly, her brain numb after such an emotionally draining event. All she wanted to do was take a nap. But alas, she knew there must be patrols to send and apprentices to teach. Speaking ofโ€ฆ where had Snakepaw been?

โ€œI would lose my head if it wasnโ€™t attached to my neck.โ€ She muttered through gritted teeth, eyes scanning the clearing for her apprentice. Padding through camp, she first poked her nose through the opening to the apprentice den. Nothing. She wandered over to the cats gathered in the clearing, not a sign of her. Sighing, she had just about lost focus on trying to find her apprentice when a soft whimpering caught her ear.

Ear pressed flat against her skull, she knew exactly who had been stuck in the rubble pile. โ€œSnakepaw?โ€ She called, eyeing the fluffed bit of tail with suspicion. Without warning, her petite muzzle clamped lightly around the fluff, tugging in one great heave.

Out popped Snakepaw.

ยซ ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜ ๐šœ ๐šŽ ๐š™ ๐šŠ ๐š  ! ยป
tom| 8 moons | apprentice | crush: cloudpaw | bisexual | location: apprentice den | mood: hungry, excited | tags: hopperpaw, yarrowpaw, gullsplash | form | relos
    Goosepawโ€™s face lit up entirely at Hopperpawโ€™s tale of the lush field with fat rabbits. Rabbits had been one of Goosepawโ€™s more treasured treats, and the mere thought of one had his mouth pooled with saliva. It also reminded him of Cloudpaw. Through all of the commotion of the morning, Goosepaw realized he had forgotten to bring a treat to Cloudpaw. Cloudpaw was another one of Goosepawโ€™s friends, but he had just felt differently about him. For some reason his tongue ties whenever heโ€™s around Cloudpaw, and his stomach becomes bothered. He also just has the odd urge to bring him prey whenever he can, but he could never really place why he feels so differently about Cloudpaw.

As the three exchanged hushed whispers, he could barely contain his excitement, nearly bouncing from side to side as they spoke. โ€œOh Hopperpaw, we have to go!!โ€ He had been stifling a laugh as he spoke, nearly yelling.

Gullsplashโ€™s appearance alone made Goospaw freeze dead in his tracks. He immediately shut up, not allowing the warrior to overhear anything more. Gullsplashโ€™s response to the three made him realize that he knew too much already. The warrior had been offering to help sneak them out of camp, causing suspicion to arise in Goosepaw. Having a supervisor on their solo trip out of camp all of a sudden sounded boring, plus Gullsplash was his mentorโ€™s brother! How fun could he be if he had been related to his mentor.

Goosepaw eyed him suspiciously, not saying a word. He figured Hopperpaw would make a decision about Gullsplashโ€™s attendance.
    After Gullsplash's proposal, the deputy had crept upon their conversation, no doubt. Goosepaw nearly jumped out of his pudgy pelt at the sign of their new deputy, hovering over their conversation. Coyoteleap had not been a fan of their trio and was often finding reasons to get them into trouble, so Goosepaw held his breath silently as the deputy began to speak.

Relief followed when he only asked for Yarrowpaw to attend him.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Postby necrobinical » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:54 pm

- - -| Mistback |- - -
She/her โ›ฒ 43 Moons ๐Ÿ’™ Outside Fallsclan Camp โ˜„๏ธ Tagged; Milktuft, Mentioned; Sykestar

Mistback purred at her companion, keeping a slow pace with her for as long as she needed. There was obvious care in the younger mollies voice, and the way her eyes sparkled sympathetically... Mistback may be one of the few cats in camp who knew her pain, and knew it recently.

"Ah, you know me, Milk," she begins, voice full of casual mirth. "just tend to wake up early to hunt alone. Keeps my mind and claws sharp! 'Specially when I get a chance to scrabble up some stones I shouldn't risk climbing, but don't tell Sykes, yeah? I can't help wanting to feel like a young, risky apprentice again!" She chirrs with laughter, nudging her head against Milktuft's shoulder. "Where are you headed in this weather, anyway, Milk-and-Honey? You sound a little dry in the mouth, wanna head down to a safe place to grab a drink? I could use one myself, so it'd be no bother."

- - -| Dapplepaw |- - -
She/her ๐Ÿ‚ 10 Moons ๐Ÿ’› Fallsclan Camp ๐Ÿช Tagged; Rabbitsong, Wolfpath, Paledapple. Mentioned; Sykestar, Wildfleck, Mistback

While she had immediately stood up with her deputy, she paused before following after him. Her ears twitched towards Wolfpath, and her steely gaze turned to him. Dapplepaw had a reputation of talking down to even warriors, so when she opens her maw and her monotone voice instead says "Warrior Wolfpath. Your stutter is less of an impediment to your duties as a warrior than you foolishly believe. Learn to have pride in yourself and your dedication. You are very impressive when you get out of your head and act." it might be a bit of a surprise. With that, she turns and pads away, following after her deputy. She did this type of flaw-pointing... a lot. The only trouble she's ever been in is entirely from her inability to hold her tongue.

Dapplepaw knew her mentor was in the camp, but she didn't care. Her respect for Wildfleck was... well, minimal. She found her mentor to be too people-pleasing, which annoys Dapplepaw to no end. So she simply follows after a cat she respects the tiniest bit more. Just a tiny bit, though. Rabbitsong had his moments, but the slightly older apprentice often found herself disappointed in the ways he was not like Sykestar. Then again, no one could compare to Sykestar in Dapplepaw's mind, so maybe the dichotomy is unfair to Rabbitsong. But Dapplepaw has never been one for introspection.

Hm. She did not respond to Rabbitsong, but she got the implication after following him until he mentioned her mentor. Well, there go her plans to avoid Wildfleck. Oh well, she won't complain. It would be uncouth and rude of her, a mere apprentice, to harp on her deputy's choices. That didn't stop her from mentally scowling at him, though. She moves away from his side and immediately over to Paledapple's, perfectly keen on just following her until the patrol was well and over. Though... before Rabbitsong leaves, she pipes up. "Warrior Mistback has not been in camp since moonhigh. She wandered off, again." Her voice dripped with annoyance. "I do not know where she has gone, but she has not been in camp for hours."
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(04)

Postby selasphorys » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:43 pm

๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐——
    (medicine cat) (27 mns) (she/her) (appr: cloudpaw) (x)
    (location: medicine den) (tags: mothgaze, sykestar, cloudpaw) (mentions: none)

Briarseed froze. Sykestar's voice dripped like ice-water along her spine. Her old mentor flowed with that lethal confidence Briarseed knew too well, piercing her lingering dreams with no more than a word. The weight of her announcement could crush. And it did--- it crushed, it mangled, it left her as whole as the tangled wreck of her garden. After all, this excuse of a medicine cat was just a failure waiting to happen. The leader never needed her to begin with. Sykestar didn't need the stocks Briarseed had so carefully wrapped in leaves, since she had herbs of her own from the start. Not that Briarseed would say a word in her own defense. Protests sputtered and died on her lips. Her leader's gaze cut into her skull... and, as if picking it out of her thoughts, she set up a meeting before the prophecy was even mentioned. Eyes fixed at her feet, all Briarseed could muster was a mumble: "Understood, Sykestar. I look forward to our meeting."

Mothgaze whisked her away before she could regain sensation in her steps. Briarseed stumbled into the Medicine Den and slumped into her nest, curling up into a tight ball of tears. If she could hide forever under her tail, she would. The commotion outside melted away. Deep breath after deep breath, the medicine cat grounded herself once more. She lifted her head to stare at a wall of the den. To no one in particular, she murmured hoarsely, "...That was our garden. Fogfern and I... we cared for it together." She paused, golden eyes glazing with memories. "And now that it's gone, it's like I lost the last piece of her I had." Her voice cracked. But with that last realization, she could finally let go. Shaking her head, Briarseed sighed. She rose to her paws like a newleaf thaw. Her expression grew soft and light. Padding over to her apprentice, Briarseed cleaned the rain and mud out of his white fur. "Cloudpaw, I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I'm okay. We can plant a new one all our own. It can be our garden too." She turned to Mothgaze, a grateful warmth on her face. "Thank you, Mothgaze. You don't know how much I needed this."

๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
    (warrior) (40 mns) (she/her) (appr: goosepaw) (x)
    (location: outside camp) (tags: amberpaw, perchwood) (mentions: medicine cats)

Too late, Swallowsight realized that her barking wasn't getting through to Amberpaw. His condition must be worse than she thought. Was the grieving tom fit to leave camp like this? If she had been a hawk or coyote, he would be done for by now. Her jaw clenched. When she saw the scarred figure of Perchwood approach, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Perchwood, thank Starclan you're here!" Swallowsight cried, dipping her head to the older warrior. "Your apprentice would have wandered into the Whirlpool without you. He needs you here with him." She studied the quivering apprentice, recognizing the rapid rise and fall of his chest. Tilting her head toward Perchwood, she murmured in hushed tones: "Are you sure he's well enough to travel through the territory? Maybe you should take him to the Medicine Den, get him a poppy seed and some rest. It's... dangerous out there." The terror of the recent events came flooding back, pressing in around her on all sides. Sometimes she felt as if the territory itself was a monster greater than any predator. Swallowsight slowed the clattering chorus in her head, keeping her worries at bay for now. Amberpaw seemed to be responding better to his mentor, so she would let Perchwood handle this until she knew they were safe.

๐—›๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ช
    (apprentice) (9 mns) (he/him) (mentor: spottedfeather) (x)
    (location: fallsclan camp) (tags: goosepaw, yarrowpaw, gullsplash, rabbitsong) (mentions: none)

Hopperpaw had been willing to entertain Gullsplash's intrusion at first. After all, the more the merrier, right? If the older tom could teach them another secret exit, he'd say it was time well spent. He met Gullsplash's gaze with a challenging smirk of his own. Though Hopperpaw could feel the tension radiating off his accomplice apprentices, he paid it no mind. He opened his jaws to raise a proposition, to make some ground rules so the warrior wouldn't boss them around. But then the new deputy appeared. The yellow tabby snapped his mouth shut, any trace of a smile vanishing from his face. His ears swiveled to the sound of the Rabbitsong's voice, his tail lashing in angry impatience. The drudgery of the day yawned up around them, promising patrol after patrol in the same old hunting grounds. Gullsplash had been a distraction. If he hadn't stopped them, they'd be long gone by now. The fun was over before it even started.

Hopperpaw dipped his head to Rabbitsong, letting his lashing tail slow and droop. No doubt the deputy had already heard everything, so he'd better act the part of a repentant apprentice. "Good morning, Rabbitsong. We were just about to look for our mentors," the apprentice mewed, his voice as honeyed as his golden fur. Technically, he wasn't lying. They had been keeping an eye out for their mentors... to evade their pursuit. It clearly hadn't worked too well. "See you later, Yarrowpaw." He shot his friend a sorry glance, before staring down at his paws with an exaggerated wilt. He hoped he looked defeated enough to be left with his duties.

Inside, his mind was racing. Coyoteleap would have dragged the lot of them to their patrols, but Rabbitsong hadn't. Was it a mistake? Misplaced trust? Or some genuine wish for mischief? Hopperpaw couldn't save the deputy's apprentice from his boring patrol, but he and Goosepaw still had a window of time. He'd apologize to Yarrowpaw later for abandoning him. Hopperpaw kept his head bowed and shuffled his neat white paws, waiting for Rabbitsong to leave. Any second now... and he'd bolt.

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง
    (elder) (121 mns) (he/him) (x)
    (location: elders' den) (tags: spottedfeather) (mentions: none)

"Mornin', Spottedfeather," Rumblespout grumbled, figuring that the molly was here to stay. Spottedfeather had always been persistent. Even when the other young cats squirreled away their duties, she remained. Dutifully checking in on him, day after day after day. Even he supposed he had to admire that. Rumblespout shuffled over to snag the fish, in a single quick but clunky motion. Maybe it was out of annoyance, maybe it was because he wished he could still hunt. "Oh, don't bother. I'll eat it," he sighed, settling into crouch. The fish tasted slightly sour, but it was edible. His concern quickly turned to Spottedfeather's words. Eyes narrowing, he latched onto the casual mention of warriors too occupied to hunt.

"Stop with all that sing-song nonsense, Spottedfeather. I'm not made of cobwebs!" the elder finally snapped. "I'm fine. I can handle a scrap of bad news. Coyoteleap was not the first deputy I had to bury. He was a noble warrior, but the falls must flow on." Rumblespout was many things, but he was not a cat to be coddled. He craned his neck with an audible crack, trying to look over her shoulder into camp. The elder remembered that tremendous, electric snap from earlier. No wails of grief or terror though."What's really going on out there? I said I was fine, didn't I? You can tell me the truth." Expecting an actual answer, he pinned his yellow gaze on Spottedfeather.

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:40 am

โ€ข Owlsong โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: Rabbitsong, Wolfpath, Lynxspring, Finchpaw, Perchwood, Amberpaw, Swallowsight | mentions: Mistback

At the sound of approaching pawsteps, she looked over to see Rabbitsong. โ€œGood morning, Rabbitsong,โ€ she greeted him, nodding respectfully. โ€œOf course, I'll get right on that,โ€ she replied, getting to her paws and looking around for the cats he had listed. Her eyes settled on Wolfpath, and she made her way over to him. โ€œHello Wolfpath, Rabbitsong told me to lead a patrol and asked that you come along,โ€ she mewed gently. โ€œI'll go gather the others and then we can get going!โ€ She turned and began to search the camp again, her eyes darting from cat to cat.
The next one she spotted was Lynxspring. With a little more pep in her step, she padded over to him.
โ€œRabbitsong requested that you and Finchpaw join me on a hunting patrol,โ€ she told him, giving Finchpaw a friendly look. โ€œI've already spoken with Wolfpath, I just need to find Mistback and Perchwood,โ€ she added, glancing around. She didn't see Mistback anywhere, and wondered where the warrior had run off to.
After a moment of scanning, she noticed Perchwood. Her semi-confident stride quickly slowed as she moved closer to the small group of cats. She came to a complete stop a few tail lengths away from them. They appeared to be having a fairly serious conversation, and she didn't want to interrupt. Her ears twitched and she shifted on her paws, glancing around awkwardly. She opened her mouth to speak, but quickly closed it.

โ€ข Russetnose โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: Patchpaw, Sykestar, Paledapple

When Patchpaw motioned to the stump, he let out a gentle sigh, nodding solemnly. His attention was quickly focused on Sykestar's voice, and he turned to see her. โ€œI'll be back in a moment,โ€ he told his apprentice, giving the young cat one last look before he padded over to his leader. He focused on what she was saying, staying silent as she addressed him. His eyes widened slightly, and he gave her a shaky nod. โ€œFind a place to rebuild...?โ€ he thought, glancing around. He didn't have long to think about it before he heard his name nearby. Giving his head a gentle shake to clear his thoughts, he signaled for Patchpaw to join him. โ€œMorning Paledapple, did I hear that we are needed for a patrol?โ€ he asked, making his way over to the she-cat as Rabbitsong departed.

โ€ข Stormpaw โ€ข
apprentice |
bio | tags: open | mentions: Gullsplash

She looked around excitedly. The storm had been soothing, and she slept better than she had in a long time. While other apprentices might be eager to start their training for the day, she didnโ€™t have the same desire. โ€œHmm, I donโ€™t see Gullsplash anywhere, how irresponsible,โ€ she thought, shaking her head as if she was disappointed. In reality, she was relieved. Although she loved learning how to be a good warrior, she didnโ€™t want to start just yet. โ€œGuess Iโ€™ll just hang out here until he shows upโ€ฆโ€ She sat down, soaking up the fresh air.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:34 pm

๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† LYNXSPRING โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ a shorthaired red-and-white mackeral tabby with a sickly appearance
    35 moons | tom | warrior | apprentice, Finchpaw | crush, Wolfpath | tags: finchpaw, wolfpath, owlsong

Lynxspring was quiet as his pale, green eyes scanned the commotion around him. An ear pinned against his skull, faintly hearing but not fully registering his apprentice's response. Alot had happened in the last twenty-four hours. Thankfully, he was not a position to help settle the tragedies that had occurred with the death of the clan's deputy and medicine cat. Nonetheless, like many, he was feeling their absence. In his silence, the tabby barely caught the words of Owlsong as he approached. Right, hunting patrol. The tom-cat gave the warrior a curt nod, a brief smile piercing his maw. It was then, the tom glanced towards Finchpaw. "Right well, that will have to wait. Let's meet with Wolfpath." He turned to Owlsong, "Come grab us when you've found Mistback and Perchwood."

The red-and-white tabby led the way as he crossed the clearing. He had been apart of FallsClan for all of his life, but something about having a former loner and rogue within the ranks. Wolfpath and Gorsefang were fine warriors as far as he could tell. He trusted them easily and they were kind enough. Nonetheless, it was a new change he was still trying to wrap his head around. "Good morning." Lynxspring meowed in greeting to Wolfpath. He stopped short of the warrior's bubble, front paws pressed tightly together as he dipped his head. "I guess we're on a hunting patrol together. Owlsong went to gather the other two."

๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† SPOTTEDFEATHER โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ a long-haired dilute calico with green eyes
    41 moons | she-cat | warrior | apprentice, Hopperpaw | crush, none | tags: Rumblespout

Spottedfeather swallowed a huff of annoyance at Rumblespout's attitude. Elders were elders, she thought. She supposed it was normal for them to be a bit more braise at the events and interactions around them. No longer bound to warrior duties such as hunting and helping either became of old age or the lack of desire, she figured she would be a little snappy too. Thus, she bit her tongue as he finally snapped at her, suggesting he could handle bad news. This news, the she-cat was sure of, he could handle. "I didn't mean to suggest you can't." Spottedfeather responded evenly, trying her best not to let her annoyance draw against her face. "but fine, Rumblespout." The calico quickly checked her temper as she went on, "A tree fell on the medicine cat den. Everyone was helping save Fogfer-"

The she-cat found her voice catching. Fogfern. It had come in her speech so easily as if the former medicine cat was the one in the den taking stock and receiving help instead of Briarseed. Spottedfeather had grown used to Fogfern's steadfast presence around the camp. It felt just like yesterday she could recall the former medicine cat's gentle voice fretting over her injuries. She had taught her how to be patience when Spottedfeather had once been confided in the warrior's den for several weeks when she was younger. It was hard to believe she was really gone. "Briarseed." She finished, "Helping Briarseed."
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheClockmaker » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:44 pm

Gullsplash
Warrior | 25 M | Male | Tags: Hopperpaw, Yarrowpaw| Mentions: Rabbitsong, Stormpaw

"I'm not afraid of Rabbitsong!" Gullsplash proclaimed to Yarrowpaw, puffing out his chest like a proud pigeon. However, when he saw the deputy approach, Gullsplash immediately ran. He realized that he had to go on patrols now, but even former apprentices could still skip their duties. So he just chose the obvious thing to do, and that was to run through the secret exit. He began to scramble up the cliffside and into the mist, completely forgetting that he had an apprentice of his own.

Snakepaw
App | 7 M | Female | Tags: Mothgaze | Mentions: Rabbitsong

Snakepaw screeched as Mothgaze pulled her out of the rocks. With nowhere to hide, she dove under her mentor's spotted tail. She could hear Rabbitsong assigning the patrols. Ears flattening, Snakepaw crouched even lower and cried out, "I don't want to go on patrols! I'm too scared!!". She could still remember the sight of the former deputy, Coyoteleap, getting crushed by rocks at the Training Ring. Snakepaw's tail puffed up as big as a cloud as she pictured that same thing happening to her outside camp. "I don't want to be crushed by rocks!!!" the terrified apprentice yowled again. She shifted from paw to paw, as if the stone around her could collapse any minute.

Gorgefang
Warrior | 48 M | Male | Tags: Paledapple, Wolfpath | Mentions: Sykestar

As he listened to the leader talk, Gorgefang grumbled to himself: maybe I would never have joined the clan, if I knew every day would be this miserable. However, he knew that his clanmates would watch over him, so he wouldn't have to always watch his back like when he was a rogue. He couldn't get a good night's rest then. Now, he had the luxury of sleep... and he'd use it. Stumbling away, he accidentally bumped into Wolfpath. He was too tired to even acknowledge the former loner's stutter. Knowing that he had to go on patrol with Paledapple, he staggered over to her. As a sign of respect, he dipped his head to Paledapple, but his head kept dipping and dipping until Gorgefang fell down into sleep.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:32 am

Neritebloom
Female Gueen, former loner, 21 moons, crush is open, mate was Jinx
tags: Jackalpaw, open

__
She was one of the queens at the nursery sometimes she felt like she was not supposed to be queen so soon after joining the clan. She was afraid that she might forget anything she was being taught on her first moon there and if she did, could they kick her out of the clan when her time at the nursery ended? She didn't have many friends at the clan yet, even if she tried to be kind to anyone and kindly licked their paws to make them trust her more. She looked at Maplestream the other queen, She did not really speak much with her only a few words here and there, as she didn't want to bother her as much as she needed to. Scretching her legs she stood up and left the den, blinking her eyes at first, then took a look around the lively camp as she took her way to the pile. She knew that the apprentices or warriors could bring the queen's food to the den, but she didn't want to bother them as long she could walk on herself she could go to the pile herself without asking others to serve her. She looked after the large smoke-colored warrior, Wolfpath the one she was heard to be a former loner just like she was, but once again she did not really speak to him that much, lowering her head she took mice out of the pile. As she took her bite she looked at Jackalpaw there, who also came to get something to eat "Morning Jackalpaw" she meowed gently.

Perchwood
male warrior, 62 moons, crush is open, apprentice is Amberpaw, mate was Flintflower
tags: Amberpaw, Swallowsight

__
He looked at Swallowsight and then back at Amberpaw "You've been acting weird lately...I know you're mourning for your former mentor, just like we all are...but we're worried about you too" he meowed to the younger male. He thought for a moment, as the she-cat was talking "I know it's risky to go there, but maybe...it will help him to deal with the sadness if he sees that place and realizes that Coyoteleap is not coming back...I don't think you really mourned his passing away at all?" he meowed to Amberpaw as he looked at him "If I am wrong then say so...as I can't really see what's on your mind...just a pure quess" he meowed to him.

Cinnamonthorn
female warrior, 30 moons, crush on Rabbitsong & Aspencurrent, an apprentice is open
tags: Wildfleck, Rabbitsong, swallowsight, Spottedfeather, Rumblesprout, Mothgaze, Starlingflight (kind of)

__
She nodded to the female warrior, then shook her head "No, I don't anything or anyone could make me up except the weather..." she meowed flicking her tail "It's not like I am scared of the thunders, but this weather is horrible, don't really make it easy to get on outside, but for the sake of our clan and it's cats, we kind of had too..." she kept meowing.
She turned her one lime green and sky blue eye to the Wildfleck to the handsome deputy approving them or her. She flicked her ears in embarrassment when he said that she could be leading a hunting patrol "What me? ...ah uh okay...I get those cats then" she responded with a surprise for him to choose her to lead a patrol. She looked around for a moment before turning back to Wildflack "Ah sorry WIldflack, but I need to go, see you later then..." she meowed to her friend before walking away to get the first cat from the list the deputy told her "Good morning Spottedfeather, Rumblespout" she meowed to them softy "are you busy? I want you to join me hunting patrol with Hopperpaw if that's okay with you Spottedfeather?" she asked the she-cat. She saw Swallowsight near the entrance "Swallowsight? Can you accompany me for a hutning patrol, take Goose paw with you if you want..." she called out of the another female. She had seen Mothgaze earlier too, but she was not sure where Starlinglight was "Has everyone seen Starlinglight?" she questioned the Spottedfeather and Swallowsight mostly.

Yarrowpaw
male apprentice, 7 moons. crush on Hopperpaw & Jackalpaw, a mentor is Rabbitsong
tags: Hopperpaw, Goosepaw, Gullsplash, Rabbitsong

__
He looked after Gullsplash as he first said that he was not afraid of the deputy, but ran away at the very moment he showed up to them "No afraid at all, huh..." he muttered under his breath with a smirk. His ears perked over to the Rabbitsong "Nothing is not going on here, yet anyways..." he meowed to him flicking his tail as he looked at the other apprentices there "Yeah see you later Hopperpaw, you too Goosepaw, I am needed now. hehe" he meowed to them as he turned back to his mentor. His tail flicking he looked up at the larger tom "So which patrol is it? Border or hunting or both?" he asked him curiously trying to remember did he already mentioned that earlier, but could not recall it at all.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:32 pm

ยซ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š‹ ๐š‹ ๐š’ ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š ! ยป
tom | forty-five moons | deputy | crush: swallowsight | heterosexual | location: patrolling | mood: anxious, humorous | tags: yarrowpaw, goosepaw | form | relos

After collecting his apprentice, Rabbitsong made haste to catch up to the leaving patrols. โ€œAh, morning patrols are for hunting.โ€ He looked down to Yarrowpaw with a curt nod, voice oozing with that honey-like feel he is so known for. Towering over the shadow of an apprentice, his pale gaze was soft as he lingered on the fact that he saw much of himself in the young tom.

Rabbitsong was exhausted already, being the deputy was far-more social activity than he anticipated. Hunting would be much needed to ground his anxiety, at this point it had manifested in a slight tremble in his paws.

As the duo caught up with the exiting patrols, they quietly slipped behind Cinnamonthornโ€™s patrol. The soft chatter amongst the patrol swirled with the hum of the rushing water that surrounded them. The beauty of their home conflicted the approaching decision of what was to be discussed at the half-moon gathering later that night. His eyes wandered down to Yarrowpaw and any confusion dispelled immediately. How could they protect the youth of the clan in a place so dangerous? Lost in thought, it was Goosepaw who had broken the ongoing silence between the deputy-apprentice duo. โ€œFancy seeing you here!โ€ The fat, white apprentice chirped. Rabbitsong smiled at the pair, lowering his chocolate-pointed face to where it had been eye-level. His voice was hushed and stern, โ€œYou two better stay out of trouble or Sykestar will have my tail for breakfast!โ€ A soft chuckle followed by the innocent laughter of the young toms swept into the wind.

ยซ ๐š– ๐š’ ๐š• ๐š” ๐š ๐šž ๐š ๐š ! ยป
molly| sixty two moons | warrior | crush: open | bisexual | location: outside camp | mood: content | tags: mistback | form | relos

Milktuftโ€™s throat held a gentle rumble of a purr, a soft laugh prying open her white jaws. โ€œI was on my way to get a drink actually, funny you should mention.โ€ The pair had been more alike than she knew. The lanky molly pushed on, directing the pair towards a small brook nearby.

โ€œSo tell me, what have I missed in the last two days?โ€ Her voice was quiet, almost a whisper. To most, straining their ear to her words was a task they often avoided. โ€œI have just felt so off recentlyโ€ฆโ€ her voice trailed off. After a brief pause, she picked up the thought once again. โ€œDonโ€™t know whatโ€™s gotten into me, maybe I should pay a visit to Briarseed.โ€ She huffed, exhaling a soft puff of air from her pale nose. Her depression had her bed-ridden, a fact obvious to everyone but Milktuft herself. In the fast-paced everyday life of the clan, she had been looked-over and forgotten.

ยซ ๐š– ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šฃ ๐šŽ ! ยป
molly| twenty five moons | warrior | crush: open | heterosexual | location: in camp | mood: reassuring| tags: snakepaw | form | relos

The dilute spotted molly was taken aback by the state of her apprentice. Snakepaw had dashed under her tail, rambling on about how terrified she was. โ€œOh, Snakepaw.โ€ Mothgaze began, her voice soft and reassuring. Another cat to comfort, what a day. The pretty molly groomed affectionately between Snakepawโ€™s ears in an attempt to calm the slate-pelted apprentice. โ€œNobody will be crushed by rocks, my dear.โ€ She purred, wrapping her tail around the young molly. โ€œI will make sure of it myself.โ€

As she comforted her apprentice, Mothgaze had been watching Cinnamonthorn gather cats for a patrol. Nudging Snakepaw with her nose, she began once more โ€œCโ€™mon Snakepaw, you can follow right at my heels. Nothing bad will happen as long as you stay close to me.โ€

Mothgaze had joined the patrol, dipping her head to Rabbitsong and his apprentice who had also tagged along. โ€œLook Snakepaw, we even have the deputy to keep a close eye on us.โ€ She reassured with a hushed tone, once more before the patrol left the camp grounds.

ยซ ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜ ๐šœ ๐šŽ ๐š™ ๐šŠ ๐š  ! ยป
tom| 8 moons | apprentice | crush: cloudpaw | bisexual | location: patrolling | mood: hungry, excited | tags: yarrowpaw, rabbitsong | form | relos
    After Rabbitsong had come to collect his apprentice, relief flooded Goosepawโ€™s fat body. A dramatic sigh adorned his pale muzzle, with a look of defeat on his face to match. โ€œWell so much for that!โ€ Goosepaw spat, his once-thrilled demeanor now blighted with disappointment. โ€œWe canโ€™t just leave Yarrowpaw out!โ€ He whined, ears flat against his head flicking with annoyance. Bright-yellow eyes now scanning the clearing with paranoia, he knew that if they werenโ€™t going to sneak out, it would only be a matter of time before Swallowsight had come to retrieve him.

โ€œI guess I'll try to find my mentor. Sorry Hopperpawโ€ฆโ€ His voice was swollen with disappointment. Although their plan was not completely spoiled, Goosepawโ€™s belly had reached a point where it was almost roaring. At least if he joined a hunting patrol, he would be able to eat in the next hour or so.

Heart downtrodden with the relic of his excitement, he padded off to find Swallowsight. It seemed a hunting patrol had already been arranged, much to his hearts dismay, and he was quick to follow at her heels.

Scanning his patrol-mates, the familiar face of Yarrowpaw had instantly brought back that excitement to his paws. โ€œYarrowpaw! Fancy seeing you here!!โ€ He swatted at his friend playfully before realizing who loomed next to them. He had always seemed to forget that the new deputy was sworn to keep Yarrowpaw in check. It was a surprise to him when the deputy lowered his head to tell a joke about their leader! Goosepaw figured he would like new deputy Rabbitsong much, much more.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me