◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:07 am

Leaf Ear:
What if she doesn't learn to hunt..? What would the alpha do? ...
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:37 am

realizing that he needed to go himself, Dawnstripe left the camp to search for some catmint. after walking for sometime, he realized he was LOST. "aw foxdirt" he exclaimed "I'm lost!" after walking and walking, he came across a stream. as he was about to take a drink, he realized that it was riverclan territory. he was pretty sure that he didn't want to end up as freshkill, so he darted into a bush, hoping he wasn't seen. there, he saw what seemed to be a yellow shecat on the other side (sweetfish). he prayed to starclan that she didn't see him, and alert the other clan members
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:40 pm

Sweetfish-female

She walks by the riverbed. Sees Dawnstripes pelt. *Who is that?* She wondered
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:47 pm

Drooping'eyes-Female-Medicine cat-Shadowclan
"Good dawning, Starling." *Droopingeyes murmured. it had been a lazy day in shadow clan, chaos hiding its face in the writh of camp. Catmint rested at her paws, she had found a lot outside of the camp near the thunder clan stream, and she was extra careful this time of season because green-cough was fatal*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:57 pm

SilerStream:

"So... what are we gonna do now?" She asked Leaf Ear with a purr.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:19 pm

Warrior Cat's Name: FallenRains
Warrior Cat's Gender: Male
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Clan: ThunderClan

Looks: (I can't do photos, sorry) he is a silvery gray color - with odd patterns, and acidic green eyes. He has extra toes (polydactyl), and a fluffy tail. He is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. He looks dead, like StarClan. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short - plush - coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.

Skills: Fallen - as he prefers to be called - was trained as a medicine cat before he came to the Clan. He much prefers to fight, and is very good at both. Unfortunately, his hunting skills are practically nonexistent. Starclan still uses him once in a while, he's willing to use his herbal knowledge for the good of the Clan.

Furthermore ~

History: A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a group of Rouges who wanted fighters. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. One day he was angered over the killing of kits and he 'snapped' and killed the leaders of the rouges, effectively disbanding them.
From then, he traveled, through human places where he used his skills as a killer - selling those skills - to the highest bidder (per se). After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal, and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while in a barn with Rook. Took a mate and had kits there, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter, but had been raised as a kittypet). She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time healing as well as hurting. When he came across the clan he joined wholeheartedly, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. Hes tired of being alone. Felt that they would need him, in ways that the other places would not.. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan. He travels where he wills, or at least he did, and where he is Directed.

And: FallenRains is a cat who killed when he was told to, and healed when he could. One may say he is heartless, but it is a facade meant to protect himself. Having a soft spot for kits and a dislike for authorities he tends to rub others the wrong way.. that's not to say he is outright disrespectful, he will listen, but should he choose he will still do things his own way. Once, he had a mate, Bird She and their kits died, leaving him heartbroken. He traveled alone for two years and finally joined the clan sometime in the winter. He has a vendetta against fox.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked, usually taking time to entertain kits even when he is bone tired. FallenRains is loyal and charismatic when he chooses to be, he is always one to listen and give advice when asked.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.

Last Thing: oddly, he has little to no scent of his own, and what is his scent comes off as ... intoxicating

(Hope that's OK.. and makes sense)

--- ▪︎○▪︎ ---

[b] Name: Mosskit (will be MossBlossom)
Clan: RiverClan

Mate: n/a
Kits: noooo

Looks: She is a calico pelted cat, with heterochromia eyes (one gold, one green), medium long hair. She has no claws in her front paws
Her thick coat is unusually fluffy and soft with somewhat curled but mostly just messy looking whiskers to match. This leaves her with a somewhat unkempt look no matter how recently she's groomed. Her round head, moderately squished muzzle, and stocky (short!!) build give her the appearance of being even chubbier than she already is due to being born to kittypets. She's also extremely small!

History: She was a kittypet, who wasn't treated well by the people, so she escaped (her mother is with her and will die) She's wandering the forest...

Personality: She can be a bit of a worry wart over some things but she attempts to keep that, and pretty much all of her more negative emotions, bottled up. She tries to remain positive for the sake of others as best but all this bottling of emotion may run the risk of her suddenly breaking down over some small, insignificant thing. She can be a bit of a chatterbox, especially when she's feeling particularly nervous or uneasy, and she dislikes being alone. She's benevolent and gentle by nature and will generally try to see the good in others and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Some Strengths: nurturing and caring for others, keeping moral up (or at least trying to), fishing

Some Weaknesses: she really can't hunt land prey, lower than average battle skill and a strong dislike of violence that may have her refusing to fight depending on circumstances. She has no front claws

Her scent is one of honey and warm bread and moss.

-- She would be best suited as a healer, except that she wants to be a queen one day.
Last edited by Alpha* on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:08 pm

dawnstripe-thunderclan med cat-

after waiting a while, he decided it was safe to slowly run for his life. even though he was somewhat sure that the cat that had noticed him earlier had gone to do other things, he did not want to take any chances. he put lots of distance between him and the river, until he felt he was safe. he was definitely not safe. after realizing he was WAY lost, he began to panic. after all he was just this frail cat who could lose a fight to a piece of moss, and who's only talent was identifying plants. for all he knew, he could be miles away from clan territory. trapped in his thoughts, he failed to notice the large, burly badger sneaking up on him. only when he herd the snapping of a tree branch was it too late. the badger lunged at him, creating a puncture wound on his leg. the weight of the badger also snapped one of his other legs. dawnstripe attempted to stun the creature by swiping at its eyes. the badger recoiled in pain and shock, which the cat took as an opportunity to escape. he staggered up and began limping away as fast as he could. he kept going until he finally collapsed. "so this is how I die" he thought. "I thought that I would die an old tom, sleeping peacefully. funny how these things work. now I just wait until hunger, thirst, a fox or a rogue to get me. Im sorry to all of those i've wronged, and I hope starclan will be able to accept me as part of them." he lay there, weak, wounded and hopeless. but what he didn't know was that he was just on the outskirts of shadowclan territory...
(someone pls help him i dont want him to die :'>)
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:11 am

Alpha* wrote: Warrior Cat's Name: FallenRains
Warrior Cat's Gender: Male
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Clan: ThunderClan

Looks: (I can't do photos, sorry) he is a silvery gray color - with odd patterns, and acidic green eyes. He has extra toes (polydactyl), and a fluffy tail. He is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. He looks dead, like StarClan. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short - plush - coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.

Skills: Fallen - as he prefers to be called - was trained as a medicine cat before he came to the Clan. He much prefers to fight, and is very good at both. Unfortunately, his hunting skills are practically nonexistent. Starclan still uses him once in a while, he's willing to use his herbal knowledge for the good of the Clan.

Furthermore ~

History: A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a group of Rouges who wanted fighters. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. One day he was angered over the killing of kits and he 'snapped' and killed the leaders of the rouges, effectively disbanding them.
From then, he traveled, through human places where he used his skills as a killer - selling those skills - to the highest bidder (per se). After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal, and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while in a barn with Rook. Took a mate and had kits there, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter, but had been raised as a kittypet). She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time healing as well as hurting. When he came across the clan he joined wholeheartedly, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. Hes tired of being alone. Felt that they would need him, in ways that the other places would not.. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan. He travels where he wills, or at least he did, and where he is Directed.

And: FallenRains is a cat who killed when he was told to, and healed when he could. One may say he is heartless, but it is a facade meant to protect himself. Having a soft spot for kits and a dislike for authorities he tends to rub others the wrong way.. that's not to say he is outright disrespectful, he will listen, but should he choose he will still do things his own way. Once, he had a mate, Bird She and their kits died, leaving him heartbroken. He traveled alone for two years and finally joined the clan sometime in the winter. He has a vendetta against fox.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked, usually taking time to entertain kits even when he is bone tired. FallenRains is loyal and charismatic when he chooses to be, he is always one to listen and give advice when asked.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.

Last Thing: oddly, he has little to no scent of his own, and what is his scent comes off as ... intoxicating

(Hope that's OK.. and makes sense)

---

[b] Name: Mosskit (will be MossBlossom)
Age: 4 moons (she will lie and say she's older so she can be an apprentice)
Clan: RiverClan

Mate: n/a
Kits: noooo

Looks: She is a calico pelted cat, with heterochromia eyes (one gold, one green), medium long hair. She has no claws in her front paws
Her thick coat is unusually fluffy and soft with somewhat curled but mostly just messy looking whiskers to match. This leaves her with a somewhat unkempt look no matter how recently she's groomed. Her round head, moderately squished muzzle, and stocky (short!!) build give her the appearance of being even chubbier than she already is due to being born to kittypets.

History: She was a kittypet, who wasn't treated well by the people, so she escaped (her mother is with her and will die) She's wandering the forest...

Personality: She can be a bit of a worry wart over some things but she attempts to keep that, and pretty much all of her more negative emotions, bottled up. She tries to remain positive for the sake of others as best but all this bottling of emotion may run the risk of her suddenly breaking down over some small, insignificant thing. She can be a bit of a chatterbox, especially when she's feeling particularly nervous or uneasy, and she dislikes being alone. She's benevolent and gentle by nature and will generally try to see the good in others and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Some Strengths: nurturing and caring for others, keeping moral up (or at least trying to), fishing

Some Weaknesses: she really can't hunt land prey, lower than average battle skill and a strong dislike of violence that may have her refusing to fight depending on circumstances. She has no front claws

Her scent is one of honey and warm bread and moss.

-- She would be best suited as a healer, except that she wants to be a queen one day.

Umm....well FallenRains is ok, but Mosskit would be a kit, not an apprentice. Do you want her to be an apprentice or a kit? If she's a kit, she is still in the nursery

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:18 am

boba_tree wrote:dawnstripe-thunderclan med cat-

after waiting a while, he decided it was safe to slowly run for his life. even though he was somewhat sure that the cat that had noticed him earlier had gone to do other things, he did not want to take any chances. he put lots of distance between him and the river, until he felt he was safe. he was definitely not safe. after realizing he was WAY lost, he began to panic. after all he was just this frail cat who could lose a fight to a piece of moss, and who's only talent was identifying plants. for all he knew, he could be miles away from clan territory. trapped in his thoughts, he failed to notice the large, burly badger sneaking up on him. only when he herd the snapping of a tree branch was it too late. the badger lunged at him, creating a puncture wound on his leg. the weight of the badger also snapped one of his other legs. dawnstripe attempted to stun the creature by swiping at its eyes. the badger recoiled in pain and shock, which the cat took as an opportunity to escape. he staggered up and began limping away as fast as he could. he kept going until he finally collapsed. "so this is how I die" he thought. "I thought that I would die an old tom, sleeping peacefully. funny how these things work. now I just wait until hunger, thirst, a fox or a rogue to get me. Im sorry to all of those i've wronged, and I hope starclan will be able to accept me as part of them." he lay there, weak, wounded and hopeless. but what he didn't know was that he was just on the outskirts of shadowclan territory...
(someone pls help him i dont want him to die :'>)

Mistypelt-female ThunderClan Queen

Is wandering around, her kits with a diffrent queen. She sees Dawnstripe in Windclan territory. "Dawnstripe! Oh no!" She ran over as fast as she could. She licked his wounds, and tended to them. She, with difficulty, picked up Dawnstripe. Mistypelt began hurriedly carrying him. As she was walking,
She found a little overhang. It was too late for it to be safe to go home, so she put him down, and lie beside him, watching the sky, waiting
anxiously for the coming morning.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:37 pm

(LunarTheCat2047 - I changed her age to 6 moons. Is Mosspaws' form okay now?

And thank you!)

--- ▪︎○▪︎ ---

FallenRains

He can smell blood; and even though he knows he's going to be overstepping if he finds this cat... well... he also knows by the sheer smell that the amount of lost blood could mean death if they're not treated. But he can treat them.

ThunderClan doesn't have quite the thick branches that ShadowClan has in their trees, but he makes do... Springy branches become thick and gnarled the closer he gets to the border. Light bleeds from the sky, and his pupils blow to help his sight. His silver pelt twitches with agitation before the warrior takes a deep breath and continues to pick his way through the branches, claws half extended, blue eyes keenly on the ground. Is that the smell of badger? Is a badger in his clans' territory? No... not his clans territory. (The slight breeze blowing in his face had almost thrown off his aproximation of distance.

Someone has to tell the leader that there was one near their territory. But... he's alone, and he isnt leaving. Except the injured, possibly dead, cat.. wherever they may be. And how can he leave them??

Suddenly he spots a trail of the blood, bright red and fresh against the earth just across the border to ShadowClan, leading into HIS territory. I was right, someone is hurt, and badly too. By the scent of it, is thought with irritation and worry. A short burst of air leaves his lungs and he decends from the lovely oak tree he'd ended up in. "Smells like... queen, and medcat. "
I may be REALLY overstepping. But it smells like his clanmates. Leaving them wouldn't do. Tracking the entertwined drag and paw prints the typically lonesome warrior quietly stops at the border, takes another look - and then keeps going. Keeps looking for his clanmates.

Soon, but not soon enough, he is at the overhang where the two are resting. "Psst." Is greeted, Definitely not the typical acknowledgment of a different clan to another clan. "MistyPelt, DawnStripe." His voice is rough like thunder, but hushed like a warm summer rain. "It's Fallen, FallenRains. You okay?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me