🌧 StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌧 StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:59 pm

xxBoltfangxx wrote:
Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp, Apprentice den;; Mood: Irritated;; Tags: Treepaw ;; Crush: Open;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw snorted at the brown tom, shaking his narrow head. "It's not my fault you sleep like a dead badger. We've been trying to get you up for moons!," he meowed incredulously. He twitched his whiskers and looked at Treepaw. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go hunting, unless you'd like to sleep for another quarter moon," Sharppaw meowed, curling his plumy tail over his back in amusement.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan territory;; Mood: Angry;; Tags: Solei;; Crush: Open;;

The lean- muscled pinkish-gray tom unsheathed his claws and bared his teeth menacingly. "Don't start anything you can't finish, kit. Now I suggest you move along before I make you," Oakeye said, ending it with a growl. His green eyes danced with fury at the rogue trespassing and dared to provoke him. "Last chance, get out."
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:03 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
β™šβ€‘ L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞LARKBREEZE watched intently as Ravenpaw emerged from the apprentices' den, fully expecting Treepaw to be on his heels. When the young tom was nowhere to be seen, the bengal grumbled grumpily under his breath, stalking towards the den's entrance. Just as he was about to force his tall body into the small entrance, the voices of Sharppaw and Lampreypaw caught his attention. Clearly, the pair. were trying to rouse his lazy apprentice from a deep slumber. Hanging back a tail length, he caught sight of Stormyskies, flicking his tail in greeting before rolling his teal eyes in the direction of the apprentices' den. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Cinderthorn, a bitter taste growing in his mouth. Though he'd lost his opportunity to secure the position of deputy some moons ago now, it still rubbed his pelt the wrong way. How could Eaglestar have picked him over Larkbreeze, especially when they all knew of the tom's obviously cruel personality. Not wanting to rile himself up too much so early in the morning, the muscled warrior forced himself to look away, turning his sights instead on a certain she-cat who'd just made her way gracefully into the camp's clearing.

β™šβ€‘ C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞CRICKETSONG felt heat rush through her body, her ears flattening slightly in embarrassment. The slender tabico quickly shook her head, a bashful smile on her pristine white muzzle. The warrior chose to take Rainysplash's words with a grain of salt, though a large part of her hoped that the pretty gray she-cat was speaking the truth. At the sly warrior's suggestion, the quiet she-cat shot her a burning glare, eyes narrowing suspiciously. Golden eyes rolling about in her head, she huffed gently under her breath, leaning in to nudge Rainysplash playfully. "I don't think your brother would approve of you meddling in his life so much. But if he'd like assistance with Ravenpaw's training, I'd be more than happy to oblige, though I'm not sure if I'm really the cat for the job." she admitted, her voice soft and raspy. As the slightly younger she-cat offered to call Stormyskies over, Cricketsong's golden eyes widened and she shook her head ferociously. "N-no! If he wants my help, he can ask me himself." she blurted out, her stomach filling with butterflies.

β™šβ€‘ F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

☞FINCHKIT felt heat flooding her every inch of her small, fluffy body from ears to tail tip as she caught Eaglestar smiling over at her. Had he caught her stumbling over her own paws like a mousebrain? The pretty little she-kit definitely hoped not. What if he thought she was too clumsy to be an apprentice!? Fierce green eyes widening, the thick-pelted chocolate kit let out a gasp of horror. Now she had to prove that she deserved to become an apprentice, and eventually a warrior. Determination settled across her face, her kit-like features melting away as she glowered gravely at the older cats. Tail and head held high, she stalked towards them, puffing out her delicate white chest. "I'm here for patrol!" she squeaked out boldly, standing at attention. Finchkit was unwilling to let these giant cats intimidate her.

β™šβ€‘ K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Twilightpaw]

☞KITE stepped back from the nest, wanting to allow Fang enough time and space to rise on his own terms. He watched on silently through stormy gray eyes as the large tom-cat awoke from what must have been quite a decent sleep. The trainee caught Fang glancing at the other nests of sleeping fighters, but felt no pangs of guilt or pity for waking the dark tabby. Training was essential, especially if they ever planned on encroaching on Stormclan's territory. The only way to keep a strong grip on the stolen land was with brute strength. Ear tips twitching slightly at the greeting, the handsome young tom returned his attention to Fang, who seemed to finally be emerging from his nest. "Good morning." he returned simply. The pair had a courteous relationship, nothing deeper than a trainee and his fighter. Kite turned from the den, padding back out into the strong sunlight of newleaf.

β™šβ€‘ P I N E.
[tom ] [23 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

☞PINE, like most days, had risen with the sun. The dark tabby tom now lay towards the middle of the rogues makeshift camp, his body sprawled out in the warm light of newleaf. Yellow eyes narrowed to nothing more than slits, a lazy purr rumbled in his throat. The tall fighter watched the cats around him begin to stir, his nose twitching in slight interest. With a soft grunt, he dragged himself to his paws, assuming the day was bound to get underway. Spotting Louise, Pine took in a deep breath of salty air before padding towards the she-cat.
Last edited by l i o n. on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stormclan

Postby deme ! » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:57 am

❝ soleil !! --
xxxxshe cat β€’ rouge trainee β€’ nine moons
xxxxlocation stormclan territory β€’ tags oakeye

uh oh. okay, so maybe he would hurt her. should she run?
no. she wasn't going to let some clan cat ruin her fun. but she definitely
didn't want to fight him. she could try and run further into the territory.
she would being doing the exact opposite of what he wanted, but she wasn't
ready to leave yet. she tried to run past him, running as hard as she could.
if i can just get away from him...

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:04 am

ivory|shecat|second in command|tagged: louise
Ivory awoke with a jerk before slowly getting on her paws. She sometimes wondered what the clan was doing, or what her sister was doing. She didn’t regret any of her choices though, because they led her to where she was. She spotted Louise, and padded over to her slowly. β€œMorning Louise. Any patrols you wanted specifically today?” she grunted.

dovefall|shecat|queen|tagged: finchkit
Dovefall had been awake, watching Finchkit play with a purr of amusement. She got lost in her thoughts, about the clan, about the rouges- and about her sister. True, their relationship had been long expired. But she still loved her, and couldn’t help wondering where she was at times. She then realized that Finchkit had gone to the rest of the Warriors, rolled her eyes in an amused manner, and slowly padded outside. β€œNot so fast, little one.” she chuckled.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:21 am

xxBoltfangxx wrote:
Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp, Apprentice den;; Mood: Irritated;; Tags: Treepaw ;; Crush: Open;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw snorted at the brown tom, shaking his narrow head. "It's not my fault you sleep like a dead badger. We've been trying to get you up for moons!," he meowed incredulously. He twitched his whiskers and looked at Treepaw. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go hunting, unless you'd like to sleep for another quarter moon," Sharppaw meowed, curling his plumy tail over his back in amusement.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan territory;; Mood: Angry;; Tags: Solei;; Crush: Open;;

Oakeye saw that she was about to run, but in spite of his warnings, it wasn't towards the border. He growled in annoyance, and gave chase. This one of the times he appreciated being long-legged and lean, it made him one of the fastest runners in his clan. He sprinted after where she had run and soon was about a tail-length from her.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:24 am

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

He sit near the Warriors den entrance, grooming his curly pelt, which sometimes feeled very pointless, because his fur looked always messy no wonder how much he clearned it. Flicking his ears as his sister padded out of the den "Good Morning sis, ready to start this day?" he meowed smiling to the curly eared warrior next to him.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

Opening her eyes the curly eared she-cat blinked her eyes as she looekd the den for a moment, wondering if she could stood up or not. Hearing some voices coming outside she knowed that most of the cats was already up, doing their Morning duties and she needed to do them as well. Tiredly she stood up and padded out of the Warriors den, facing the cleanring before turned to her Brother "Good Morning to you too Brother" she meowed to him with a gentle smile.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

Blinking her eyes the blue she-cat watched around the clearning, to make sure what was going on here or if any patrols was being made, where she could join. Flicking her ears she looked up to the sky as the fresh wind touched her pelt, seeing the blue sky and the few clouds here and there.

Hamsterpaw - she - apprentice - 9 moons - no crush - mentor: Ripplewing - tags: open

She watched the clearning next to the apprentices den, not really minding what the other apprentices was being doing, instead she was more interested about the fresh kill pile there. Yawning she scretched her legs and maked her way to the pile, choising a little vole to eat.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

She was being all Morning clearning the healers den, orginising the herbs and even taked the bad moss out of her nest. Sighing she finally sat down and enjoyed the fresh forest air, which moved her whiskers making her feel relaxed.

Autumn - tom - trainee - 10 moons - no crush - mentor: Caspian - tags: open

Curling at his nest the young white and orange tom continued his sleeping. Flicking his nose and moving his legs as he was be deep inside his dreams.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 am

οΌ’ο½•ο½šο½šο½ο½’ο½„ο½”ο½ο½Œο½ο½Ž !!
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
tom ➀ warrior ➀ 30 moons ➀ crush: open ➀ app: Scorchpaw ➀ mood; relaxed ➀ tags; open

The long furred dark brown tom opened his pale yellow eyes and glanced around the warrior den. The sunlight flickered through the small gaps in the den. He yawned and licked his lips slightly as his stomach rumbled. Getting up the brown tom shook his pelt and stretched before picking out any bits of moss that still clung to his fur. After giving his fur a quick lick to flatten it. He head outside into the camp clearing. Buzzardtalon glanced around and headed straight for the fresh kill pile where he picked out a tender and plum looking rabbit. He walked away and sat down to enjoy his meal.

οΌ³ο½‰ο½Œο½–ο½…ο½’ο½“ο½”ο½’ο½‰ο½„ο½…οΌοΌ
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
molly ➀ warrior ➀ 32 moons ➀ crush: open ➀ app: open ➀ mood; happy ➀ tags; open

Silverstride opened her mouth slightly and sniffed the air. She closed her eyes and took in the sweet scent of Pebbleclan's territory. The long-legged grey she-cats nose caught a mouth watering scent. Rabbit. She sniffed the air again to point point her preys location and turned in its direction. The smell was coming from behind a huge bush. She crouched into a hunting crouch and quietly and gracefully stalked around the tree. She spotted the rabbit and pounced. Standing up triumphantly with her prey she padded back to camp and stopped along the way to collet her hurried prey from earlier.
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:20 am

E a g l e s t a r β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 42 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cinderthorn //

Eaglestar turned his head looking over at Cinderthorn before he smiled faintly and nodded at him "Sounds good to me." he replied. Glancing back over at the clearing he watched as Finchkit went tumbling in the clearing. He let out a soft chuckle "Ahh kits.." a small smile formed on his face for a moment before it quickly disappeared as he turned serious once again. "About time to get these patrols all settled anyways Cinderthorn." he said with a small nod. "Should I call out to everyone and wake up the remaining stragglers or let them miss out?" he asked offering the other tom a small smirk.

(( Leaving for Cinderthorn ^^ ))

He turned his head his eyes landing on Heathersong, offering her a small nod before he spoke. "Good morning Heathersong. We were just about to begin chatting about the patrols. Are you interested in one?" he questioned. His attention was now drawn to the two cats with him and away from the happenings of camp. He figured they had enough cats sitting around to deal with the patrols and didn't spare a second thought about anyone not directly in his line of sight.

R a i n y s p l a s h 🌧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketsong //

Rainysplash snorted "Stormyskies needs me to meddle." she replied offering a fake pout to Cricketsong. She turned her attention towards her brother for a moment before she looked back at Cricketsong "He's just shy, I know that sounds like a lie because Stormyskies doesn't seem shy about anything. But he's shy around you." she said. She shrugged "Hey maybe you'll get lucky and end up on a patrol with him?" she offered. "That way neither of you have to ask the other one, it's perfect." she purred giving her a small wink.

S t o r m y s k i e s β›ˆ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw //

Stormyskies pricked his ears as Ravenpaw exited the apprentice's den and joined him. He shook his head "Actually, i'd say you're right on time." he said offering his apprentice a small shrug. "Everyone else is just waking up to. They haven't settled on patrols yet so.. We can go out until we hear if we're needed anyways." he said. His gaze drifted over to his sister, surprised to see Cricketsong had joined her. He faintly hoped he and Ravenpaw got stuck on a patrol with them but he wasn't so sure that would happen.. Turning his attention back to Ravenpaw now he spoke again "Think you're rested enough to train at least? We could always pick back up in the afternoon." he offered. He glanced behind him at the apprentice's den half expecting his brother Treepaw to come out after Ravenpaw but when he didn't Stormyskies had to suppress the urge to turn and look over at Larkbreeze.

T r e e p a w 🌲
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Sharppaw //

Treepaw sat up, stretching his long legs slowly as he let out a yawn. "Hunting? That sounds great!" he replied ignoring the comment about his sleeping. He was sure his mother said something similar to that once.. He stood up wide awake now as if he hadn't been sleeping like a log only a moment ago. "I'm ready! I mean my mentor might have other ideas but i'm totally ready!" he said.

E m b e r πŸ”₯
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember lay in her nest quietly grooming her fur, her ears pricked listening for any sounds of her fellow rogues moving alongside her. Her amber eyes would move away from her black fur every so often to glance around at them and check to see them before she'd go back to concentrating on her grooming. She liked to look her best every day, despite not really seeing anyone new or impressive ever. Seemed like there were no other rogues or loners around here besides her group. It had felt like there had been more when she was a loner.. Perhaps the group had chased them all off? She didn't really care though, not her problem after all.

L u n a πŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am

β™šβ€‘ L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

☞LARKBREEZE caught sight of Buzzardtalon emerging from the warriors' den and heading for the fresh-kill pile. The tall bengal offered him a quick greeting by way of a tail flick. The seasoned warrior enjoyed getting to know his classmates and interacting with them as much as possible. Once more, he turned his attention to the apprentices' den as Treepaw's groggy voice caught his attention. Tail tip twitching in slight annoyance, the handsome tom noted how quickly his apprentice's voice grew in volume as he came back to the land of the living. "Treepaw!" he called out sharply, paws itching to get moving. "Come on now, we've got a patrol to join." he informed the young tom who was hidden in the murky depths of the den. Larkbreeze turned, padding closer to Eaglestar in order to make his presence known. Teal eyes never came to rest on the deputy as the jealous tom chose not to acknowledge him.

β™šβ€‘ C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

☞CRICKETSONG couldn't seem to calm her blush, forever grateful for a pelt to cover the raging red that covered her body. Rainysplash clearly wasn't shy about much. The slender she-cat scrunched up her nose at the younger warriors pout, golden eyes rolling good-naturedly. Truthfully, she didn't mind a little meddling as she knew she didn't have the courage to approach the handsome tom. At the mention of Stormyskies being shy, the pretty tabby couldn't help but snort. Stormyskies? Shy? No cat had ever used those two words in the same sentence. He was a brave warrior, strong and outspoken, an ideal mentor, selfless and strong. Cricketsong quickly shook her head to clear it, not wanting to get trapped up in her own fantasies."Perhaps." she agreed simply and softly, noting the number of cats gathered round the camp now. If she had to guess, there would be two border patrols and perhaps a small band of hunters. Her odds were looking up in the air, so a little prayer to Starclan couldn't hurt. "How about you then? Any toms caught your eye?" she questioned, wanting to embarrass the gray she-cat a bit.

β™šβ€‘ F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

☞FINCHKIT nearly jumped out of her pelt as her mother's soft voice touched her ears. The chocolate she-kit slowly turned around, her ears plastered against her dark skull in guilt. Had her Dovefall known the whole time? The little bundle of energy looked up at her mother with wide green eyes, swallowing hard against the lump forming in her throat. Thick tail dragging along the packed earth, she shuffled towards the pretty she-cat. She'd been caught, and the smartest thing to do was to give herself up. Finchkit reached her mother's front paws and leaned forward, rubbing her cheek against a long, pale leg as if asking for forgiveness. "I just wanted to go on patrol is all mama. We have to fight the rogues." she justified her wanderings without a waver in her voice.

β™šβ€‘ K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Twilightpaw]

☞KITE stepped back from the nest, wanting to allow Fang enough time and space to rise on his own terms. He watched on silently through stormy gray eyes as the large tom-cat awoke from what must have been quite a decent sleep. The trainee caught Fang glancing at the other nests of sleeping fighters, but felt no pangs of guilt or pity for waking the dark tabby. Training was essential, especially if they ever planned on encroaching on Stormclan's territory. The only way to keep a strong grip on the stolen land was with brute strength. Ear tips twitching slightly at the greeting, the handsome young tom returned his attention to Fang, who seemed to finally be emerging from his nest. "Good morning." he returned simply. The pair had a courteous relationship, nothing deeper than a trainee and his fighter. Kite turned from the den, padding back out into the strong sunlight of newleaf.

β™šβ€‘ P I N E.
[tom ] [23 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

☞PINE, like most days, had risen with the sun. The dark tabby tom now lay towards the middle of the rogues makeshift camp, his body sprawled out in the warm light of newleaf. Yellow eyes narrowed to nothing more than slits, a lazy purr rumbled in his throat. The tall fighter watched the cats around him begin to stir, his nose twitching in slight interest. With a soft grunt, he dragged himself to his paws, assuming the day was bound to get underway. Spotting Louise, Pine took in a deep breath of salty air before padding towards the she-cat.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stormclan

Postby deme ! » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 am

❝ soleil !! --
xxxxshe cat β€’ rouge trainee β€’ nine moons
xxxxlocation stormclan territory β€’ tags oakeye

as she ran faster, soleil tired. she could run quite fast, but only up to short distances.
she lacked stamina. the clan cat was gaining on her, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep running.
soleil didn't see the hole up ahead, and her hind leg caught in it, making her stumble to the ground.
her leg burned with pain. she must've twisted it. "stay away from me!" she hissed.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me