➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:38 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw stumbled after his mentor, his big paws getting in the way of his walking. He tried to contain his excitement, the energy radiating off his pelt in waves. "So, what do you want me to hunt today? Or is this just a basic 'catch what you can' session?" He asked, curious about the rules and conditions of their hunting expedition.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #__
EclipseFall smiled as she watched the apprentice walk away. "Anytime, BunnyPaw!" She called after her.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush
LemonPaw smiled softly and waved her fluffy tail. "That's great. I didn't take CherryDawn as the willing type." She chuckled softly, white fur gently fluttering as she moved.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual -Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded, laughing as well. "I was unruly. I'm so glad I matured, though. It was a nightmare having to deal with so many punishments, honestly."

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__

WaspSting sat in the clearing cleaning his coat. It was rather raggedy and tangled from not having groomed it in a while. He tries to avoid doing it as often as he can as he usually misses spots and ends up looking ridiculous.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:48 am

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

"That's because I made her. She can't say no to her own brother!" He laughed, his silky tail flicking lightly in a sign of amusment.

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

She grumbled quietly as her ears flattened in embarrassment. The red and white shecat didn't feel any better knowing that the younger cat knew she wasn't exactly the most social or outgoing cat. Heck, the whole Clan probably knows. She did spend most of her free time up in a tree away from the others.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 am

❝ jaystrike ❞
    male ./ thirteen moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags honeyleer ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

he nodded, "where do you want to go, honeyleer?" he asked, padding towards the entrance. he had nothing better to do, so why not join in on the walk to get some herbs.

❝ silverwing ❞
    female ./ thirty moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags none ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

open!!

❝ songpaw ❞
    female ./ eleven moons ./ heterosexual ./ rabbitclan apprentice ./ tags lemonpaw ./ whereabouts apprentice's den

she laughed, she guessed she was pretty hyper. while they exited the den, she wondered what they would do. so, she didn't hesitate to ask. "will we do a fighting session?" she asked, a little bit weary. she wasn't the best at it, she much more preferred hunting.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:06 am

Buzzardclaw ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow | Bearclan | App: Cocoapaw
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Buzzardclaw found himself frowning but quickly smiled at her asking him
the same question. "I sleep a bit worse than previous times. I think
the moss in my nest is growing stale. I can't remember the last time any of the
nests in the warriors den were changed out honestly."
He added with a slight
squint. Cocoapaw had yet to awaken, he would retrieve his apprentice late, if
the young tom was sleeping this late he probably needed it. "That could
be why you didn't sleep well either. That's just a guess though."
He added
with a shrug but could feel the pang of hunger in his stomach. He licked his maw
and curled his tail, standing up and looking at Briarshadow, "Have you
eaten yet?"
He inquired, flicking the tip of his tail against the ground
and stirring a small cloud of dust and dirt which settled quickly.

Peonypool ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Med Den| Tags: Open | Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None
Peonypool continued with her organizing of her herbs until every
stack was sorted and put back away in a fresh beech leaf. The pile beside
her was considerably large, many herbs were wilted as she liked to wait some
time before pulling new herbs from her plants. Today she would have to go out
and do a harvest for more herbs. Peonypool got up and stuffed the herbs
in her mouth carefully, making an effort to not break any of the stems and
ingest any of the juice from the wilted herbs. Peony dipped her head to various
cats as she dumped her herbs in the dirtplace, some thought it was strange
but the action served two purposes. One she wouldn't have to leave camp or
let them slowly rot away in her den, secondly it masked the horrible stench
of dirtplace for a brief section of time. Peonypool trotted from her task and
laid down in camp happily, purring quietly as the sun warmed her fur.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
Pebblestream smiled at the medicine cat, Peonypool and trotted
towards Ferretpaw with a soft smile. "I think today
we will do some hunting and extensive exploring. Maybe even invite Peonypool
and see if she needs more herbs for her stores, what do ya say?"
She
meowed with a soft smile towards her apprentice.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:13 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw stumbled after his mentor, his big paws getting in the way of his walking. He tried to contain his excitement, the energy radiating off his pelt in waves. "So, what do you want me to hunt today? Or is this just a basic 'catch what you can' session?" He asked, curious about the rules and conditions of their hunting expedition.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #__
EclipseFall smiled as she watched the apprentice walk away. "Anytime, BunnyPaw!" She called after her.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush
LemonPaw frowned when she heard that BerryBush was forcing CherryDawn to come with them. "That doesn't exactly seem fair. You shouldn't force someone to do something if they don't want to do it. Not only is it disrespectful, it's not efficient as they wont get the job done properly if they're bitter." She furrowed her brow in thought, disturbed by the fact that her mentor was being forced to go with them.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual -Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded, laughing as well. "I was unruly. I'm so glad I matured, though. It was a nightmare having to deal with so many punishments, honestly."

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__

WaspSting sat in the clearing cleaning his coat. It was rather raggedy and tangled from not having groomed it in a while. He tries to avoid doing it as often as he can as he usually misses spots and ends up looking ridiculous.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; open

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw rolled around in the apprentice den, extremely bored. the small ginger tom rised up to his paws and ran to the exit, sniffing the air. "hmm, shall i go and hunt? wait.. i don't have a mentor.." he mumbled mainly to himself- the tom had a habit of doing that. he stood outside the den, the slight breeze moving his fur. he looked over at the other apprentices, wondering what he should do.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw

ibriarshadow nodded as he talked and made a humming noise of approval about the moss being stale. she then shook her head. "no, I just have woken up. I am starving though." she meowed, her stomach giving out a little grumble and she blushed a little bit.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:13 am

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

He blinked. He wasn't actually forcing her, Cherry knew that she had to toughen up and face her fears of interacting with others. Apparently this kid couldn't take a joke.

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

She stepped in, not wanting the apprentice harassing her brother.

"I-It's fine. He's just trying to bring me out of my shell. You don't need to worry, honest. Berrybush is just looking out for me." She told Lemonpaw."Besides, you do need to be trained." Her tail fell low to the ground and her ears twitched as she tried to make sure her apprentice didn't think that this was actually against her will. Sure, she didn't want to do it. She as afraid to screw up and make herself look like a fool. But she couldn't let Lemonpaw down.

"See? She's fine. I wouldn't do something unless it was for her own good " She heard Berrybush say, his voice strong, defending himself.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 am

Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow | Bearclan | App: Cocoapaw
Buzzardclaw chuckled slightly and was about to pad towards the prey pile
before pausing and looking over his shoulder, "What's your favorite?" He
meowed and curled his tail, having your favorite meal at the start
of the day always made Buzzo feel better and have a better
start if he had a lousy night of sleep. He hoped it would do
the same for Briarshadow.

Peonypool ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Med Den| Tags: Open | Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
She
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:31 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; open

iferretpaw rolled around in the apprentice den, extremely bored. the small ginger tom rised up to his paws and ran to the exit, sniffing the air. "hmm, shall i go and hunt? wait.. i don't have a mentor.." he mumbled mainly to himself- the tom had a habit of doing that. he stood outside the den, the slight breeze moving his fur. he looked over at the other apprentices, wondering what he should do.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw

ibriarshadow smiled. "rabbit." she stated. the shecat sat and groomed her frizzy fur. it stuck out this way and that way- sure she had stayed up half of the night.. what could she expect? her fur to be perfect? Nope! Briarshadow found herself talking to herself again and told herself to be quiet.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 am

Pebblestream ()
She

Buzzardclaw ()
Buzzardclaw nodded and trotted forward, nuzzling around in the preypile
for a plump rabbit. He himself didn't care for rabbit, it was too lean and tasted
oddly like grass. He did however fancy a plump water-vole. The tom picked
around for a hare before the heather brown fur of one caught his eye. The tom
grabbed the foot of the hare and pulled it out, leaning down to give it a good sniff
to assure it's freshness. He picked up the rabbit and padded back over to Briarshadow,
she was quite a relaxing cat to be around, she was friendly but not gooey sweet like
some. He plopped the rabbit down and sat, "Alright, what will you be
having? There are some shrews in the pile if you want those."
He meowed in
a dead serious tone and bent down as if he was going to take a bite from the hare
before he chuckled, "Just kidding, care to share it with me?" He asked
with a playful smile, he liked to joke sometimes just to humor himself, but
if it was funny to others that was simply an added bonus.

Peonypool ()
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me