AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby Skyhawk » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Silvermist / Female / Warrior / 26 moons/ Tags: Sparrowfall, Silverpaw

Silvermist smiled at Sparrowfall. She bounded along a fallen tree which had created a neat path across the river. Elegantly she padded towards the two cats. She dipped her head at the handsome Tom and winked at the young apprentice. Then in a flash, her paw shot out and a shiny fish fluttered in the air and landed on the ground, water flicking everywhere. Silvermist finished it off and gave her pelt a shake. Her eyes found Sparrowfall again and she shyly shuffled her paws...
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:49 pm

SHADOWPAW
Tom - Med. Cat Apprentice - Tags: Mistypool

Twitching his ears, Shadowpaw padded to the other side of the bush, bending down to sniff for any lavender. One of his favorite scents was lavender. It washed over him like a wave of calm and peace.

After nosing around the bush for awhile, Shadowpaw noticed something glistening within the leaves. It looked a bit like... ice crystals? At first he had thought they were cobwebs, but upon second glance it was extremely clear to the apprentice that they were ice shards. Confused, he called out to his mentor.

"Mistypool, come take a look! Something is kind of odd here."

BRACKENHEART

Brackenheart - Tom - Warrior - Tags: Roseflight, Swiftstar, Hawkfrost, Lakepaw

Groaning, Brackenheart rolled out of his nest. He had just gotten over a terrible, terrible dream. Starclan, what time is it even? Stretching his front legs, the tom sighed in satisfaction. Regardless of the dream he had, he couldn't deny that he had one of the best sleep in a long time. It must have been a moon since he had enough sleep.

Padding out of the den, he wondered what to do. He had woken up so late, after all.

Suddenly spotting Roseflight, Swiftstar, Hawkfrost and Lakepaw in the middle of camp he yowled out to them, bounding towards the four eagerly. "Hey, you all! Mind if I tag along for border patrol?"
Widening his green eyes slightly at the realization that he just regarded the future deputy and leader of the clan so casually, he hastily corrected himself. "I-I mean, can I join your border patrol today?" Mentally kicking himself,
he could only give a sheepish glance at the 4 cats.
█ ██████████████████████████ █

♣ hello! sig is a wip lmao ♣

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:50 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

BIRCHPAW hissed to herself under her breath, her mentor nowhere to be found. The apprentice had searched the camp top to bottom, yet Silvermist seemed to have vanished into thin air. The young she-cat rolled her eyes, catching sight of a group of cats in the middle of camp. She immediately distinguished Swiftstar and padded towards the leader, making sure to approach her with the utmost respect. Seeing as Swiftstar was the one who had taken her into the clan without question and raised her as if she were a full-blooded warrior, Birchpaw retained a very strict dedication to her. As she neared the group, the pretty little she-cat cleared her throat, notifying them of her presence. Respectfully, she allowed the other cats to finish speaking before she parted her jaws. As she waited, she noted the presence of the other cats, Roseflight, Lakepaw, Hawkfrost, and suddenly Brackenheart. Birchpaw's eyes widened as he addressed the group so casually, barely able to control her disdain. After the tom had finished bumbling, she turned towards their leader and dipped her head as a sign of respect. "It seems my mentor is nowhere to be seen, so I'd gladly like to offer my services to your patrol.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [21 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST nodded his ascension at Roseflight's eager acceptance of his offer. The large, ginger tom made sure to keep a proper distance from the group, acknowledging as one of the older apprentices, Birchpaw, approached. He never paid her a second thought, turning instead to watch his own apprentice. Cocking his head to the side in thought, his eyes narrowed as he gauged her nervous demeanor and constant fidgeting. Sighing internally, he turned his attention back to the group. How had he, one of the most dedicated and hardened warriors of the clan, been gifted such an indecisive and gentle she-cat as his first apprentice? Hawkfrost just brushed it off with a shake of his pelt, his sharp gaze snapping towards. Brackenheart as the other tom bounded towards them. As the other warrior parted his jaws and spoke in such a nonchalant manner to their leader, the handsome tom couldn't help but roll his eyes, though he kept his mouth tightly shut.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:11 am

BRACKENHEART

Brackenheart - Tom - Warrior - Tags: Roseflight, Swiftstar, Hawkfrost, Lakepaw
Nodding in greeting at Birchpaw as she approached, Brackenheart shifted slightly on his paws, too aware that there was now a small group of cats all watching him intently.
If Brackenheart noticed the disapproving look Hawkfrost had given him, he did not show it.
Instead, he focused his attention on Lakepaw. She looked so anxious, the poor sod. He hoped that Hawkfrost wasn't causing her grief. He had that intimidating air about him, what with that unnerving glare. Brackenheart made a mental note to speak to him about it later on.

"Where are we planning to go today?"

♣ hello! sig is a wip lmao ♣

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:54 am

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
LakePaw
6 moons//she-cat//apprentice//Tags;roseflight,hawkfrost,brackenheart,birchpaw,swiftstar
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

Lake paw noticed Hawkfrost's gaze and attempted to toughen up, she stopped fidgeting and straightened up showing him that shes ready for anything; which is true but... she couldn't help but worry. She loosens a bit once more cats come to join them, at this point "nothing can harm us" she thought. She was about to speak up but then Brackenheart padded over and spoke so nonchalantly. She quietly giggled at this remark. Her blue eyes gazed towards the other apprentice "hello birchpaw" she greeted as she swished her tail getting the feeling of wind going through her fur.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
SmokePaw
6.5 moons//tom//apprentice//Tags;no one
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

The white coloured tom padded out of the apprentice den and yawned, he must have slept in again! His expression moved into worry but then he straightened up and his eyes were full of pride, he was looking for swiftstar but he noticed the group of cats around them and he decided to go by the field and maybe attempt to catch some prey
despite only being an apprentice. He tends to stay away from the riverbank unless its his brothers birthdate, hes rather afraid of the lake now

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:02 am

Roseflight
she-cat - 30 moons - Location: middle of camp - Tags: swiftstar, hawkfrost, lakepaw, brackenheart
Roseflight suppressed a purr, happily accepting the help of Brackenheart. She turned and flicked her ears in a direction. "We should check the pines since no one seems to go there very much," she suggested. "We don't want anything sneaking in."

Sparrowfall
tom - 30 moons - Location: riverbank - Tags: Silverpaw, Silvermist
The young warrior's heart lurched at the gracefulness of Silvermist's catch. "That was great," he meowed, trying his best to keep himself confident. He was in front of his apprentice, and he wanted to be as confident as possible. "We should try and catch a few more," he suggested, hoping to occupy himself. He turned his attention back to the water and held his paw out. He focused in on a fish, and swiped, though he missed, and lost his balance, and stumbled into the river. Since it was shallow, he was able to resurface, but it left him sitting in the water. He glanced at Silverpaw and Silvermist.

Mistypool
she-cat - 60 moons - Location: lavender bush - Tags: Shadowpaw
Mistypool padded over to her apprentice and looked at the shiny thing under the bush. She pushed her apprentice gently to the side and stuck a paw out to poke it. She was able to grab a small piece of the object, and pull it out for better inspection. "Icicles," he mewed. She knew what they were, but why were they growing here? "This is a strange place for these to grow," she mentioned and glanced over at her apprentice.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:22 am

- Swiftstar -
She-Cat - 36 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Midst Of Camp - Taggs; Roseflight, Birchpaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar purred at the sight of all those who offered to come along. Her clan made her so proud. "You're doing a wonderful job leading everyone, Roseflight." She meowed. It was clear that she hadn't made a mistake allowing the young warrior to lead patrols today. Swiftstar turned her head towards Birchpaw. "I believe I had seen your mentor leave camp earlier today. I will allow you to come with us this time, just stay close to me." She grinned warmly at the apprentice.

- Jaysong -
Tom - Warrior - 27 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Forest - Taggs; Brightsky

Jaysong sighed. "Let's just both calm down. Getting worked up isn't going to help get you out." He looked at the remaining thorns stuck in her. "I'm going to attempt to carefully pull these out. You just stay still." He leaned down and began to tug on one. He winced as a thorn made contact with his tongue. Jaysong sighed. "Patience..." He whispered, partially to himself.

- Silverpaw -
She-Cat - 7 Moons - Mentor: Sparrowfall - Location: Riverbank - Taggs; Sparrowfall

Silverpaw's head turned as she heard a voice from nearby. Looking over, she noticed Silvermist was nearby. "Thank you!" She yelled out to the she-cat, purring. Silverpaw glanced at Sparrowfall, noticing something about it. "Yeah! Silvermist! You should join us!" She watched as Silvermist caught herself a fish. "Yay!" Silverpaw purred even louder, "I wanna be just like you SIlvermist!" She pounced around, excited to be learning from such experienced warriors.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:30 am

Silvermist / Female / Warrior / 26 moons/ Tags: Sparrowfall, Silverpaw

Silvermist stifled a giggle as she watched Sparrowfall tumble into the river. He stomped out of the water, drenched. She smiled then walked over to him and gave his fur a few thorough licks. She had almost forgotten that his apprentice stood by her side. Silvermist was suddenly too lulled by his presence, captivated by the way the sun glinted off his eyes. Then, as the moment passed, she gave herself a shake. "Are you alright?" She asked, politely, "The water must be freezing!" She exclaimed, gazing back to the river!
Silvermist nudged Silverpaw, smirking playfully! They wouldn't let him off this one so easily!
Last edited by Skyhawk on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:11 pm

SHADOWPAW
Tom - Med. Cat Apprentice - Tags: Mistypool
Why were they there?
Shadowpaw was confused as well. Surely there couldn't be icicles during leafbare. It just didn't make any logical sense. "It should have melted off by now if they were normal icicles," Shadowpaw reasoned, trying to make sense of the whole situation. A realization dawned on him suddenly. "Mistypool, do you think it's related to your vision?"
Pawing at the icicles to try to brush them off the bush, Shadowpaw noticed, with growing horror, that parts of the foliage on the bush broke off with the icicles, almost looking like a chunk of the bush broke off on its own.

BRIGHTSKY
She-cat - Warrior - Tags: Jaysong
Resigned, Brightsky stopped fidgeting and promptly stopped wailing her lungs out.
Jaysong was right. It probably won't help her case to continue acting out. It was nice of Jaysong to help her remove the thorns.
She cringed inwardly at the thought of her shiny white fur coming off in clumps with the thorns. Grimacing as Jaysong pulled too hard at a stubborn thorn, she looked away. Brightsky wondered how warriors could get cuts and scratches all over their bodies and act like it's nothing. Glancing back at the tom, she couldn't fight the urge to ask him about it. "Say, Jaysong, have you ever been in a physical fight before?"

BRACKENHEART

Tom - Warrior - Tags; Roseflight, Hawkfrost, Lakepaw , Birchpaw, Swiftstar
Brackenheart nodded in agreement to Roseflight's suggestion.
"You must be able to read my mind," Brackenheart purred in mock coyness. "I was just about to suggest the same thing too."
Of course, this was all in good fun, and he knew Roseflight would be amused by his banter. Knowing Hawkfrost, the tom would probably disapprove of anyone speaking to the deputy in such a disrespectful manner, and this entertained Brackenheart to no end. His amber eyes glinted playfully at the ginger warrior, as if to challenge him to say something about it.
aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:15 pm

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW waved her tail easily at Lakepaw, noting the other apprentice's greeting. "Good morning. Are you ready for your first day?" The gray-pelted warrior to be always made sure to practice politeness. As Swiftstar spoke, she dipped her head respectfully, acknowledging her leader's decision. The pretty young she-cat could barely hide the excited glint in her eyes at the idea that the experienced warrior and leader of their clan was taking her under her wing for the day. The apprentice could practically feel her paws buzzing with anticipation as she stood taller, puffing out her chest a bit. Birchpaw gave Lakepaw a quick glance, wanting to do a bit of harmless gloating. Eventually, the long-haired she-cat reined herself back in and relaxed, turning towards the rest of the patrol. She was antsy to get up and out towards the pines as they'd already wasted so much time at this point. She watched Brackenheart, her head tilted curiously as she observed his manner of speaking and the way he shot Hawkfrost a look. Stifling a smile at the two toms' behavior, she simply flicked the tip of her fluffy tail.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [21 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST agreed fully with the pretty she-cat, though he merely nodded in response. Should Roseflight continue to make smart decisions like that, she would be well on her way to the role of deputy. Swiftstar was choosing wisely as he noted her praise of the other female warrior. As Brackenheart opened his jaws to perhaps let out another barrage of uncontrolled words, the large tom couldn't help but flick ear in readied annoyance. And there it was. It was as if the other tom were simply begging him to make a biting remark. Despite having a bit of a temper, Hawkfrost knew when he was being toyed with and kept his jaw firmly locked, his green eyes narrowing as he glanced at the tom and gave him a smile. The ginger beast quickly snapped his attention to Lakepaw, gesturing to the small apprentice that she should remain by his side. "While I would love to stay and catch up, perhaps we should get to our patrol?"
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me