please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby clarke, » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:09 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; Moonpaw, Jaypaw, Hollytail )

Snowbrook gave her coat a quick grooming, suddenly feeling self aware of her flaws. She'd hoped that Dappledstar hadn't noticed them; uneasiness surging through her ligaments. Do I like her? She asked herself, then shook her head. Of course not, don't be silly. She looked at the cats she had gathered, and suddenly asked herself why she had gotten the dawn patrol together and the deputy had not. "Let's go," She called anyways, heading towards the two 'paws and Hollytail. "Sooner we get going, the sooner we get moving, the sooner we get warm."
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:13 am

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Juniperpaw, Duskcloud] "Of course," the she-cat mewed, "It'll be easier to fix up the stores with some space in here. Oh, and do be careful around the stream, it seems to be fuller and more swift this season. Let's hope it hasn't sunk all the herbs." She dipped her head farewell and turned to their stores, trying to work out how to keep some herbs dry and the others fresh and green.

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Jaypaw, Hollytail, Snowbrook, Dappledstar] Whitebirch's brow lifted at the tustling cats and he gave a soft sigh before inching closer to them. "Are you kits or apprentices of MistClan?" he mewed, his voice stern, yet friendly. "Jaypaw, you should try to even your weight while you're crouching, it makes it far harder for an opponent to disable you; Moonpaw, try to keep your body close to the ground when delivering a blow, you don't want to expose your underbelly...like this, see?" His eyes focused on a twirling leaf and he held still before striking out and pinning it to the ground. Seeing the other warriors---and his leader---approach his pelt burned with light embarrassment and he quickly released the leaf. "Are we ready to go?" he stammered out, though he managed to shoot the younger cats a wink.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] The she-cat's black head swiveled around to gaze at the young toms, snippets of their words reaching her ears. She scoffed; mean? Sure, she was annoyed easily and had a short-temper, but...okay, maybe she was a little mean. Wasn't that good? Would that make her a fierce warrior? Pondering her future she slipped out into trees, intent on finding some nest materials. If she wasn't going to go out for training, the least she could do was some hefy apprentice work and fix up the Clan's moss stock. Besides, maybe the other apprentices would think she wasn't as mean if they got to sleep in a fresh nest tonight. Maybe I'll put thorns in them, she thought with a sly grin. No, no; I can't do that...that'll only prove their point and I'll never get to go out on patrol.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:24 am

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

Ivywind blinked open her eyes and yawned quietly. The queen raised her head and looked at her kit.
Wolfkit was her last surviving kit. Wolfkit's light grey pelt was a little harder to find with his mother's white and grey calico pelt.
Of course Wolfkit looked like his mother more then his fayher, but the tom did get his father's eyes.

W O L F K I T

Wolfkit nuzzled into his mother's soft fur. Wolfkit's eyes were shut tight because of the dim light that shone into the nursery. Wolfkit was curled into a tight ball.

H O L L Y T A I L

The light brown she-cat smiled at Whitebirch. She as saying to him through a smile, you have no need to be embarrassed. Hollytail looked towards Snowbrook and nodded. "Right." She said confidently.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:41 am

ashpaw
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      apprentice | female | eight moons | tags ; heading to dappledstar
        First rays of sunlight filtered through the hazy mist, glimmering against treetops and dew drops and onto the young apprentice's face. She blinked her eyes open slowly, squinting against the intruding brightness, and lifted her head to peer out the mouth of the den and into the camp. A few cats were already strolling around, warriors and apprentices alike, and in an instant Ashpaw was to her feet. Was that the dawn patrol assembling? Wow, she was up early today. That didn't matter much, though; it simply allowed for more time for fun! Still a little sleepily but getting excited nonetheless, she tiptoed her way out of the den and into the clearing, sitting just off to the sidelines and kneading the earth with her paws. Green eyes scanned the clearing, practically bristling with excitement. Despite it being two moons since her apprenticeship started, she was still in utter disbelief over the fact that Dappledstar had chosen her to be her apprentice. Speaking of, where was she--? Her gaze darted around until they glanced up, catching sight of the leader perched atop the cliff overlooking the camp. Her whiskers twitched into a smile, and she sprang to her paws immediately, practically bouncing her way up to greet her.

blossom
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      loner | male | sixteen moons | tags ; x
        Despite the sun only just deciding to make an appearance, Blossom was already out and about, padding between bushes and pine trees with his tail waving high above him, a flag of orange and cream. Upon reaching a certain point in the small pathway he'd worn down with his daily morning routine, he leaped up onto a rock, curling his tail around his paws while he looked on at the mountain scenery. Though the mist shrouded a good portion of it, the view never failed to snatch his breath away with a content sigh. "A cat could never grow tired of this," he murmured, eyes half lidded while he settled in to simply watch the birds fly past for a while.
Last edited by neonlyrics on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:49 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw, Singingjay

"Let's hope so," Duskcloud echoed, placing the tip of his tail on the apprentice's shoulder to instruct her to follow him. He waited until she fell in line with him to pad out of the camp, leaving her to find her own bearings but keeping close, just in case there was something in the path she didn't expect to be there.

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Jaypaw, Whitebirch

Moonpaw gave an amused twitch of his whiskers and crouched to the ground as his mentor instructed, narrowing his eyes at Jaypaw. He watched his mentor pounce on a leaf, and readied himself to spring at Jaypaw, but was interrupted by Whitebirch asking if they were ready to go. Moonpaw sprang to his feet, excited to get going and trotted past Jaypaw, flicking his tail across his nose teasingly, "Bet I can catch more prey than you this time," he challenged.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Open

Hawkwing groaned and blinked open his eyes, unable to completely fall asleep, interrupted by the noises of his clanmates outside. He sat up, giving his fur a quick lick before blinking sleepily at the den entrance. His ears perked as he remembered he promised to teach Badgerpaw new fighting moves. It sounded like most of the other apprentices were called out for the hunting patrol so they would have the whole training grounds for themselves. Hawkwing gave a pleased purr and stood up, shaking himself out and stepping out of the den to check if Badgerpaw was awake yet.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Cass. » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:02 am

MapleHeart
28 Moons - Female - Tags~MeadowLark

Her ears twitched as she noticed MeadowLark approach her. Her eyes flickered open a few times adjusting to the light and then she gazed on the she-cat. " Of course you can join me " she meowed. MapleHeart shuffled to one side allowing MeadowLark to lay beside her. There wasn't much room on the rock so they're pelts were pressed together. MapleHeart closed her eyes once more and allowed her pelt to gain warmth from the sun and from Meadowlark's pelt.
.Cass.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:22 am

P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly
x _________________________________ x
{molly}{warrior} {form} {voice} {location; Warriors den} {tag(s); Hawkwing}

PaleHeather sighed as she felt the amber eyes of her brother, glare deep into her soul as she walked away from the large and intimidating tom. Her long and whispy tail was left dragging along the ground as the growls that left CrookedJaws lips left her ears pinned back tightly against her head, the poor tiny molly sulking as she tried to slink her way into the Warriors den in order to not intrude on anyone else in the clan for the rest of the day, the overwhelming hatred from her brother made the small fae feel as if she was a large burden on the clan, she spent her time trying her best to hide away and not make trouble for herself.. and yet CrookedJaw always was able to make something in her wrongdoing..
A small whimper escaped her lips as she sulked into the warriors den, her head lowered and tail tucked.. She did not see the large tom, Hawkwing, as she bumped into his chest.

PaleHeather looked up at the tom, her hazy eyes wide as she stepped back from the tom, Her eyes were hypnotizing and intriguing in the most beautiful manner... but she quickly looked away
I..Im so sorry.. She said, her voice no louder than a whisper as she bowed her head apologetically, her black tipped ears staying pinned back as she tried hard to hold back tears that were welling up in her eyes.
I..I'm incredibly sorry sir, my brother just finished telling me how I was such a pest to the clan.. My despair should not be a reason to be so rude and bump into you though.. She whispered, her long fur flowing with every step the stout molly took as she nervously stepped past HawkWing.

X C R O O K E D J A W ~ The choleric and quick-tempered Tom X
x {Tom}x{warrior} x{form}x {voice} x {location; Clan} x {tag(s); MeadowLark & MapleHeart} x
x _________________________________x

CrookedJaw snarled as he watched his pathetic excuse of kin slink away, his maw wrinkled into a snarl as he spit at the fae, his amber eyes burning into the female with hate..
Pathetic! He spat, rising to a stand and shaking out his massive pelt. His ears then flickered as soft murmurs arose from the corner of the sunning rocks where a few mollys, Meadowlark and MapleHeart, were conversing. His tail flickered as he smirked, licking down a tuft of fur on his chest that was sticking out from his moment of rage just moments ago..
The large tom slowly made his way over to the females, his chest puffed out as his coat was all fluffed to make him look even more massive than he already was..
Goodmorning~ He purred gruffly, his attempt at a purr sounded more like a deep growl.. His long tail slowly swayed back and forth as he gave them a smile, his sharp teeth jutting out from his uneven jaw...

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Cass. » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:23 am

MapleHeart
Female - Warrior - 28 Moons - Tags ~ CrookedJaw MeadowLark

Her ears pricked as she noticed a Tom approaching. She opened her eyes to see CrookedJaw the massive tom, " Good morning CrookedJaw " She purred softly. She glanced into his eyes for a brief moment before breaking eye contact. She stood up from where she was laying next to MeadowLark to stretch her legs. After stretching her legs she sat instead of previously laying down, she decided she couldn't stay in the sun much longer as her thick pelt was heating up from the sun. Whilst moving around to get comfortable on the rock her stomach growled lightly, but she'd wait to eat until she had caught some prey for the clan.
.Cass.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:27 am

meadowlark mewed a thank you to mapleheart as she took a spot beside her, trying to leave space for the other molly by getting as close to the edge of the rock as possible. still, their coat's brushed against each others, but it was a welcome comfort.
meadowlark's eyes gently closed but she perked up after hearing a familiar voice. "ah, morning crookedjaw." she purred in response. while the tom's approach to the mollies could be seen as scary with a growl intended as a purr and a crooked smile, meadowlark only saw the expression as kindness. "I hope all is well?"

juniperpaw mewed in delight, leaving her herbs in two neat piles before following duskcloud's guidance, until she knew where she was and started up the rocky cliffs to the river passing, a bridge of ice that allowed access to the more lush, green side of the mountains.

jaypaw chuckled as his friend's mentor tackled the leaf, but soon after he tried his tactic, crouching once more with balanced weight across his paws, tail tucked down to the ground. moonpaw leapt up and booped his nose, causing the apprentice to follow as they walked. "really? let us remember who caught more last time." he teased in a similar manner.

dappledstar passed the organized patrol, giving snowbrook a thankful smile. she passed through the camp, making her way to the nursery where the clan's solitary queen lay with her tail curled around her kit. the dappled leader squeezed through the rocky entrance to come sit beside ivywind, taking a seat a tail's length away. "is all well?" she asked gently, peering down at the fuzzy little shape of wolfkit. "would you like me to get you some prey to eat?" dappledstar understood the struggles of a mother, being unable to leave her son.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 am

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

Ivywind looked at Dappledstar as she ade her way into and through the nursery. "Everything is going as well as it can." Ivywind responded to her leader. Ivywind was still grieving for her kits and the lost of her mate, but she was overjoyed that at least one kit had survived, but that lead to some problems.
The queen only ever went to get a drink or food once she knew if Wolfkit was being watched extra carefully, or when he was out in the clearing where several other cats can see him. "That would be much appreciated thank you." Ivywind purred softly to Dappledstar, greatly accepting the offer of prey.

W O L F K I T

Wolfkit could hear his mother talk to another she-cat that he recognized as the leader. Wolfkit opened his eyes and looked up towards the leader. A purr rumbling in his throat. He got visited by different cats, and played with several apprenrices, but he loved to be visited by Dappledstar.

H O L L Y T A I L

The light brown she-cat smiled at Whitebirch. She as saying to him through a smile, you have no need to be embarrassed. Hollytail looked towards Snowbrook and nodded. "Right." She said confidently.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me