f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

` ` nine

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:12 pm

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: duckstar ] [ location : leader's den ]
      xxxxxxshe then got up, giving her mate a small smile. she rolled around her bedding and settled in a rather more comfortable position. "i should get up and train my apprentice." she murmured to herself..

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: dockleaf x wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white medicine cat nodded, before turning to her apprentice. she called wolfpaw over. "wolfpaw can help you around with your herbs and your ears if i'm not around." she mewed softly. she felt like it was about time to really put wolfpaw into something more important than just sorting herbs and gathering herbs. she felt like wolfpaw was ready to learn how to assist kitting queens, treat nasty wounds and all those things. but first, wolfpaw would need to remember the common herbs and what were they for. she remembered she had been a medicine cat for the twolegs before she came here, so her sense of herbs might be stronger than most of the cats here, but she was certain that wolfpaw could handle the basic tasks. nightholly was certain she would still be there to assist wolfpaw in case something wrong happened.

𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: riverbriar ] [ tags: riverbriar ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxravenwatcher nodded in agreement. "i think starclan might be involved in some point, but i guess we'll never know." he glanced towards sunspot and snowsong, a sigh escaping his lips."i hope they stay out from trouble, i don't want to see them hanging out with nightholly." he had been really protective of the medicine cat, given that he was their only brother. he believed that brothers had to protect their sisters from harm and trouble at all cost. "well, we can certainly do a small border patrol and test our luck on catching any prey on our way, if we could that is." the tom had suddenly taken a liking towards the she-cat for no reason. he supposed it was just a tiny crush towards the she-cat as she had shared the same views towards snowsong and sunspot. it was pretty rare to find someone to share similar views with him. he also felt his protective senses came back to him when it comes with riverbriar. no other cat had made him feel this way for a long time - other than his sisters.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:25 pm

ᴏᴀᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ
    73 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby continued to sleep, flicking his tail tip occasionally. Lately, he'd been sleeping in a bit, more than he'd like to at least.

ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ
The dilute calico gave his mate a soft smile, along with a lick on her cheek. "You should." He answered calmly, before getting to his paws.

ɢᴏᴏꜱᴇᴡɪɴɢ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby gave off a slightly crooked smile, his apprentice was usually up before him. "Today, I'm gonna let you choose between battle training or flying." He had already taught her most of the hunting tactics, so he didn't have to worry about that for a while.

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown and white tabby continued to guard the camp entrance, as he usually did when he couldn't sleep. He couldn't sleep because each time he did, he'd have nightmares about his family dying.

ᴅᴀɪꜱʏʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby grabbed a mouse from the pile, glancing over at Hollowedeye. He looked so similar to her previous mate, and had arrived not long after his death as well. She shook her head, before carrying the mouse into the nursery.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico tabby huffed, pacing around the camp. She usually woke up early, but sometimes her mentor slept in with her mate.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` ten

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:37 pm

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: tigerpaw ] [ location : clearing]
      xxxxxxspiritrose gave her mate a quick lick on the cheek, before getting up onto her paws as well. she ventured out into the clearing and immediately focused on her apprentice. "tigerpaw, morning." she mewed, automatically slipping into her let's-get-things-done mode.

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: dockleaf x wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white medicine cat nodded, before turning to her apprentice. she called wolfpaw over. "wolfpaw can help you around with your herbs and your ears if i'm not around." she mewed softly. she felt like it was about time to really put wolfpaw into something more important than just sorting herbs and gathering herbs. she felt like wolfpaw was ready to learn how to assist kitting queens, treat nasty wounds and all those things. but first, wolfpaw would need to remember the common herbs and what were they for. she remembered she had been a medicine cat for the twolegs before she came here, so her sense of herbs might be stronger than most of the cats here, but she was certain that wolfpaw could handle the basic tasks. nightholly was certain she would still be there to assist wolfpaw in case something wrong happened.

[ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: riverbriar ] [ tags: riverbriar ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxravenwatcher nodded in agreement. "i think starclan might be involved in some point, but i guess we'll never know." he glanced towards sunspot and snowsong, a sigh escaping his lips."i hope they stay out from trouble, i don't want to see them hanging out with nightholly." he had been really protective of the medicine cat, given that he was their only brother. he believed that brothers had to protect their sisters from harm and trouble at all cost. "well, we can certainly do a small border patrol and test our luck on catching any prey on our way, if we could that is." the tom had suddenly taken a liking towards the she-cat for no reason. he supposed it was just a tiny crush towards the she-cat as she had shared the same views towards snowsong and sunspot. it was pretty rare to find someone to share similar views with him. he also felt his protective senses came back to him when it comes with riverbriar. no other cat had made him feel this way for a long time - other than his sisters.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 pm

ᴏᴀᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ
The ginger and white tabby continued to sleep, flicking his tail tip occasionally. Lately, he'd been sleeping in a bit, more than he'd like to at least.

ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
The dilute calico padded out of his den, only moment after his mate had. He began to simply watch his clan as they woke up,
curling his tail as he stretched his wings.

ɢᴏᴏꜱᴇᴡɪɴɢ
The gray tabby gave off a slightly crooked smile, his apprentice was usually up before him. "Today, I'm gonna let you choose between battle training or flying." He had already taught her most of the hunting tactics, so he didn't have to worry about that for a while.

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
The brown and white tabby continued to guard the camp entrance, as he usually did when he couldn't sleep. He couldn't sleep because each time he did, he'd have nightmares about his family dying.

ᴅᴀɪꜱʏʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
The ginger and white tabby grabbed a mouse from the pile, glancing over at Hollowedeye. He looked so similar to her previous mate, and had arrived not long after his death as well. She shook her head, before carrying the mouse into the nursery.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ
The calico tabby turned to her mentor, almost instantly getting a serious face. "Good morning, Spiritrose."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Nightwish
39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Open

Nightwish walked back into camp with a hare, and two mice into camp. She nodded to her brother, who was just leaving and then made her way over to the fresh-kill pile to drop off her kills. She stood there for many moments before picking up the very hare she had just caught. The black she-cat then padded over to a well shaded place and laid down to eat.

Smoketooth

39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Open

Wip

Silverdusk
39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Hollowedeye

The silver she-cat purred," Yeah, I miss them." She curled her tail around her body then mewed," Now what?" She remained quiet, and sighed, before laying her head onto her paws. I wonder who Duckstar will chose as deputy. Maybe his mate will know. She smirked, and watched as cats bustled around camp.

Hollowedeye
39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Silverdusk

The tabby tom glanced at Daisyblossom as she walked back into the nursery, before looking back at his sister. He sighed then mewed," I'm going hunting, I'll pick something up for you." He got to his paws then walked towards the camps entrance, and nodded to his sister Nightwish as she padded back into camp.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher

Riverbriar flashed him a smile "Oh don't worry about that!" she said with a soft laugh. "Unless your sister finds immense enjoyment out of dragging herself around the territory, then outside of it for a while, then all the way back.. for absolutely nothing.. I think she should be okay." she said. She straightened up then, her mind switching to the patrol "Should we take anyone else?" she asked. "Or do you think we'd be good on our own?" she asked before she glanced around wondering if everyone was as tired this morning as she was. "I believe we'd be fine on our own but it's up to you." she said looking at him again. She very much enjoyed his company, she liked that she could be herself without worrying about offending anyone. She didn't want to truly hurt anyones feelings.. But she wasn't willing to stay quiet on her beliefs either.

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Snowsong

Sunspots nodded "Good plan." he said before he turned, heading back to camp quickly. He hoped neither were on any patrols.. He'd hate to be stuck doing something so boring.. He glanced around before he looked at her "See Duckstar anywhere?" he asked. "I hope he won't be mad if I just straight up ask him if we are or not." he said. Sunspots was especially excited today, someone actually wanted to go with him! He could hardly believe his luck! He was trying his best to play it cool of course. He didn't want to scare her away like everyone else. But it felt nice to finally have someone who wanted to be around..
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm

ᴏᴀᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ

ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
The dilute calico padded out of his den, only moment after his mate had. He began to simply watch his clan as they woke up,
curling his tail as he stretched his wings.

ɢᴏᴏꜱᴇᴡɪɴɢ

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
The brown and white tabby glanced over at Riverbriar and Ravenwatcher, before curling his tail over his paws. He cleared his throat, before turning to lick at his fur before it started spiking up out of jealousy. Keep your temper.

ᴅᴀɪꜱʏʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
The ginger and white tabby began to calmly eat the mouse as she sat in her nest, in the nursery. How lonely. She thought, glancing around the empty nursery. But quiet. I bet it won't be quiet once these kits are born.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ
The calico tabby turned to her mentor, almost instantly getting a serious face. "Good morning, Spiritrose."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:27 am

Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:Sunspots

I flew after him as we got back to camp. She felt an uneasy shiver as cats starting waking up. Some who knew me would whisper to each other and look at me. I then notice Duckstar went into his den then looked at Sunspots, I motioned to his den. I didn't think Duckstar would mind if we asked him.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

I glanced in the direction of Wolfpaw then nodded and got up. "I'll take my leave," he looked at Nightholly and softly smiled again. "I'll talk with you again soon." He turned to walk away so she could get on mentoring the apprentice.

Whiteheart/tom/warrior/25 moons/blind/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` eleven

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:39 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: tigerpaw ] [ location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe white she-cat gave her apprentice a faint smile. "how did you sleep?"

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !

xxxxxxravenwatcher felt a set of eyes fixating on him. he turned around and briefly met brokenlight's gaze. ravenwatcher immediately dropped his gaze. brokenlight was his friend, and ravenwatcher knew he had a crush on him. what kind of friend am i, crushing on my friend's crush? he cocked his head in confusion, realizing he had missed what riverbriar said about one of his sisters, but he decided to let it go instead. "it's up to you, maybe we can ask brokenlight to join us if you want, or we can just go onto a random hunting trip if you'd like." try not to trigger brokenlight's jealousy.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher, Brokenlight

Riverbriar frowned confused, tilting her head as she made it a point to look over at Brokenlight. She then looked at Ravenwatcher and frowned, a suspicious look upon her face for a moment before she hid it. "We could take Brokenlight along." she said before she looked over at him and smirked. "As long as Brokenlight doesn't have a cough or anything. I'd hate to take him out and he ends up sick. I'm not sure your sister will forgive me for giving her a patient." she said with a soft laugh.

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Snowsong, Duckstar

Sunspots entered camp but didn't look around at their clanmates. If they were whispering or had been he was either oblivious to it or just ignoring it. It was hard to tell with him sometimes. He looked at the den then at Snowsong "He went in there?" he asked. He then padded over to the den, pinning his ears slightly nervous now. "Duckstar?" he called out cautiously. He hoped he wouldn't disturb him too much..
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me