ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:39 pm

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Berryfur

Swanfeather raised her paw gave Berryfur's back a big whack, trying to force the berry out.
Last edited by rose petals. on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Thunderstar
Venomglare moved towards Thunderstar as he place his tail on her shoulder. "Calm down please Thunderstar. I just want to help you out and help the clan." The tom looked at her before he press his nose against her shoulder. "What can I do to help you out?"

Jaguarflight/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
The she-cat was watching the Warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Mate: None/ Tag: Emberstorm
The black she-cat soon followed Emberstorm and lets out a mews. "We should try and look for clearings! Birds could be there and maybe some rabbits!"

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Open
The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Thunderstar
Venomglare stopped for a moment before he went to her again. He didn't say a word he just wrapped his tail around her and started to groom her. He wasn't going to leave her alone while it was cold in her den. He glances at her before he just stopped the grooming.

The she-cat was watching the Warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze started to lead the way as her tail flicked around. "Emberstorm!" [/b]

The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Venomglare nuzzle Thunderstar as he mews softly. "You don't have to talk about it unless you feel like it is time t o share your feelings."

Mambabreeze started to lead the way as her tail flicked around. "Emberstorm!" [/b]

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Emberstorm | tom | location; camp | tags; Mambabreeze
    Emberstorm followed closely after Mombabreeze knowing that if they got two far apart they could lose each other in the storm. It didn't matter that they both knew where they were going, but with visibility worse the normal he feared anything could happen. "Let's see if we can flush anything out."

Frost | she-cat | location; forest | tags; open
    Frost hissed softly as she pushed farther under the fallen tree she currently used to shield her body from the rain. Why she had decided to go out into the forest when she knew rain was coming she had no idea, but she had and now she was stuck. No way was she going out in this storm, too bad she didn't want to stay where she was either. With no chose but to wait it out Frost curls into herself more, her ears flat on her head as she watches the rain flood the ground.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Venomglare nuzzle Thunderstar as he mews softly. "You don't have to talk about it unless you feel like it is time t o share your feelings."

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Thunderstar
Not while you are here alone in the cold. "Vemonglare looked at her before he started to groom her slowly.

The she-cat was watching the Warriors an[/b]d the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

She nodded as she moved towards the clears.

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticUmbreon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Duskmoon/Warrior/Molly/Crush - Open/Tags - Open.

Duskmoon closed her eyes, taking in the scent of rain and listening to it. She heard kits mewling and thought they were hungry.

Adderstrike/Warrior/Tom/Crush - [censored]/Tags - Swanfeather|Littlepaw.

Adderstrike nodded and dipped his head. "Yes Thunderstar, and thank you." He grabbed the rabbit and dashed to the medicine cat den, slowing down as he entered the den. He dropped it and nudged it forward with his nose while speaking. "Here. I caught this for you guys." He kept his head down, half expecting an annoyed hiss from the medicine cat. He gave a small sneeze, seeing that his pelt was dripping again.

River/Loner/Molly/Crush - [censored]/Tags - Family|Open.

River grabbed the two she-kits, expecting her tom kit to follow. But he didnt. She nudged Hollykit out the door. "Go get him." She gave a slight hiss, only from being wet, hungry and annoyed with her kits. She laid down and watched Hollykit run.

Ligerkit/Kit/Tom/Crush - Closed/Tags - Cats in med den.

Ligerkit ignored his mother and ran into the clearing. "Im getting real food." He hissed, searching for the prey pile. He heard one of his sisters padding after him, so he sprinted to the nearest den, only playing around. He slunk into the den and waited for his sister.

Hollykit/Kit/Molly/Crush - Closed/Tags - Cats in med den.

Hollykit ran after her brother, her mother had sent her after Ligerkit in the pouring rain. She padded into the dens shadows, the strong scent of herbs interesting her. She was about to pad up the the med cat, but her brother pulled her back.

Featherkit/Kit/Molly/Crush - Closed/Tags - River.

Featherkit curled to her mothers belly. "They dont know any better." She sneered and curled up, falling asleep to the sound of rain.

I HAD TO REWRITE THIS 3 TIMES.
[/quote]
Hello everyone,I'm artistic umbreon,I'm in love with Pokemon and I love pixels with a passion. My goals are being able to animate for sure!
I'm very open to trades,Sorry if I decline though!Image

Bree-Bi-Nerd-Short-Loves sweets-Roleplayer

I do draw,I just draw on paper mostly. If your looking for a roleplayer,This is what I enjoy.
ImageWarrior cats.
ImagePokemon.
ImageWolves.
ImageWild animal.
I have FH,LM and Lioden.
ArtisticUmbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 pm

sparrowclaw // 32m // male // r: warrior // c: -- // t: open // l: camp
      he set the prey down and then ran off back to his moss bed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: everyone caring for tinypaw // l: camp
      she yowled as she coughed up the berry. a load of blood was thrown up. "Yarrow?" She coughed tiredly before falling to the ground.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:38 pm

[quote="Insanityflame"]
Brownspring
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Thunderstar - Apprentice: Lionpaw - tags: Open

Silently the brown tom glanced as the cats was busy with the sick Tinypaw. Noticing that one of the warrior was actually catched something, It make him more hopefull to find some prey too. Scretching he walked out of the camp, toward the forest and heavy blizzard which rained down.

Emberwater
She - warrior - 24 moons - crush: open - Apprentice: Mistpaw - tags: Mistpaw

Walking out of the Warriors den shivering when the cold wind touched her pelt. Shaking it away she looked at the caos then noticed Mistpaw "Mistpaw, What's going on?" she asked at her apprentice.

Twistedpaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: Thornpaw - Mentor: Wolfdusk - tags: Venomglare, Tinypaw, open

Curling tighter ball the small Silver tabby tom continued his sleeping. Thought Tinypaws couched come inside his dreams, which make himimpossible to get any sleep at all. Opening his eyes the young tom looked at the other apprentice "What wrong with her?" he asked yawning.

Swanstone
She - queen - excepting - 24 moons - crush: open - tags: open

She awakened to the noisy voices coming outside. Stooding up she peeked out of the nursery and looked the cats cathering around the apprentices den 'hmm is something happened?' she thought.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me