DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby pebblick » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:17 am

Silvertail
She-cat|27 Moons|Silver Tabby w/ Blue Eyes|Assigned: Dusklight|Apprentice: Riverpaw|Sweettooth

" thats great, and im fine." she said feeling sorry for him. she thought ' im so happy he's smiling'. " have fun training plumpaw!" she said while walking away to the apprentice's den. She looked in there and said "Riverpaw, time to get up!"

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:46 am

RUSSETKIT
- molly - kit - five - crush: open - tags: braireyes + kits

being the first to wake a small orange tabby kitten scrambled from her mother's nest and over towards braireyes, eager to see the kits she had given birth to a moon ago "wakey-wakey~" she cooed softly before turning to the dark brown queen "when will they be able to leave the nursery braireyes?" russetkit inquired, warmth in her brown orbs.

TURTLEKIT
- tom - kit - five - crush: open - tags: poppywing

flattening his ears the young calico tom turned away from his sister and the other queens, scanning the den with his brown eyes the young tom pounced on the plump orange tabby tail of his mother before quickly jumping back "can I go outside mother?" turtlekit questioned.

POPPYWING
- molly - queen - twenty five - mother of two - mate: TBD - no crush - tags: turtlekit

a purr rose in the orange queen's throat as she watched her kits, her mind drifting back to when her previous mate was alive only to be ripped away from her and her kits; she was quickly pulled from her thoughts by turtlekit, smiling down at him she smiled "or course" she said, suddenly purring again as he scampered from the den "just stay out of the Warriors way!" poppywing called before turning to her daughter "russetkit leave braireyes alone" she warned.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:54 am

Desertstar
Tom|39 Moons|Leader|Lives 9|Assigned:Briarheart|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Desertstar emerges from his den,his mate and kits still sleeping. He planned on apprenticing them today,and his had a new spring in his step.He bounced over to the fresh kill pile,turning his nose at the prey on it,not wanting to eat just yet.He sat down in front of the Celestial Ledge,his eyes bright and shining,seemingly in one of his good moods,and would be more likely willing to speak to his clan mates and listen to their requests and such.

Moonpetal
She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|No apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Frozennight
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|26 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|No Apprentice|Tags:Hawktalon,Swiftleap,Briareyes

Hiddenstorm lifts her head up when she hears cats entering the nursery.She smiles softly when she sees Hawktalon,purring.She sat up,her belly swollen with her unborn kits.It seemed like she might burst any minute."Good morning Hawky."She purrs,licking her lips at the voles being dropped at her paws."Are these for me?"She asks,knowing the answer already.

Rosepaw
Tom|6 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Hawktalon|Tags:Open

Open

White
Tom|13 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

White lifts his sleepy head,purring at the sight of Rainy.He slowly stands up,shaking moss from his fur. "I'm coming Rainy,lower your voice."White seemed to have grown out of being the timid cat he was in the clan,and now had muscles rippling under his thin white and grey fur,a few scars on his body, from rouge spots,and he just all around seemed to be braver and happier.

Reedkit
She-cat|1 Moons|Kit|Mother:Briareyes|Tags:Open

Open

Patchedheart
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBA|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Smallpounce
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Sweetstep
She-cat|19 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBA|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Beestripe
She-cat|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush|Stormyskies|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Greydapple
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Poppystorm|Crush:To Be Willowtree|No Apprentice|Tags:Willowtree,Flamepaw

Greydapple,much to her luck,spots Willowtree and Flamepaw before they left.She bounces over,smiling."Good morning Willowtree, Flamepaw!How are you two doing?"She asks,purring at the apprentice.He was indeed a cutie,and Greydapple adored cute things,so Flamepaw was just another one of things she couldn't resist nuzzling and loving.Her eyes shone with happiness as she looked over at Willowtree,whom she thought of as her best friend.They had hung out since they were apprentices and Greydapple felt she was the one cat,besides her brother Stormstep, she could trust.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Dolphinsplash

Smokepatch returns the gesture,sticking her tongue out teasingly as they exited the den."You could have just woken me up Dolphinsplash"She says,shaking her head and chuckling,nuzzling her mate.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spottedwhisper|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Lynxpaw
Tom|7 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Open

Riverpaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Barleypaw|Mentor:Silvertail|Tags:Silvertail

Riverpaw sat up,and shook her fur out,padding out of the den,yawning."Do you think we could go see if Barleypaw needs anything?"She asks softly,yawning once again {WB}
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:26 am

Briareyes // 20 Moons // Queen // tags: Family + Russetkit
    briareyes looked over to the kitten, her gaze soft. "well, if they wanted to leave now they could. i'd just need to watch them.. I take it you'd like to play and show them around camp?" her meow had a hint of a purr as she spoke to the curious kitten, showing a much softer side than her usually meek exterior around her clan mates.

Timberheart // 13 Moons // Medicine Cat // tags: Morningpaw
    timberheart hesitated, then relaxed. "yea, would you like helping gathering the herbs? it seems like that sickness a while back took a large portion of anything we had",the tom snorted a laugh when the shecat giggled, his tail waving slowly as he finished one of the nests. "we'd better try to find some cobwebs too, just in case."
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 am

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell purred, her gaze turning from her own paws to Frostpetal. She gave off a small smile, before getting out of her nest and calmly walking out.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ
The pure white tom stepped into the apprentice's den, attempting to be quiet for the other apprentices. He stopped in front of his apprentice's nest, before batting at his ear with a grin.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ, ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby's smile fell as he turned back to Plumpaw. "We are, but for now, we're waiting for Desertstar to call a meeting. So, you might as well get something to eat."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ /ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby continued to grin, before giving her a lick on her cheek. "I could've. But, you looked so peaceful. I didn't want to."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat gave off a sigh, before leaving the little rabbit burrow she had made a den out of. Time to go hunt.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
The ginger tabby shut his mouth immediately when Greydapple walked towards them. Despite being Willowtree's apprentice for a while, he wasn't used to her best friend randomly purring at him just yet.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The silver lynx point was about to turn around, when a kit had bumped into him. He opened his mouth to begin yelling to leave him alone, but couldn't. He flattened his ears, but relaxed a bit. "Hey, kit."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ /ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver lynx point turned to look at his brother, noticing him with Turtlekit, and began chuckling softly.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 am

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / she cat / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; dusklight /ᴛᴀɢꜱ; river paw

she was confused about her apprentice asking about barley paw. "umm… why?" she said in confusion.

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:43 am

Willowtree//She-cat//27 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Greydapple, Flamepaw

She blinked, looking up a Desertstar "Oh, yes, I think some kits may be made apprentices today. We can wait for a bit longer." She replied to Flamepaw before Greydapple padded over. She looked over at her friend with a grin, hearing her voice. "Quite fine, we we're going to go out, but I think Desertstar may have something planned." She answered, before continuing, "You can come with us, Flamepaw could use the extra cat. I-I mean, not like he's doing well anyway!" She quickly added, not wanting to insult her apprentice.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:05 am

Embergaze|She-cat|38 Moons|Deputy|Assigned: Frozennight|Apprentice: Nightpaw|Tags: Nightpaw

Embergaze shook her head as Nightpaw raced over to her. "Hm?" she mumbled before her eyes flickered between Nightpaw and Morningpaw. She chuckled softly "I've got to set up some patrols first, Nightpaw." she said. "Afterwards we can go out. Though you could always ask Poppystorm any morning if he ever wants to join us with Foxpaw." she said with a small nod. "Hm.. Perhaps hunting.. Or a border patrol and then hunting.. hm.." she mumbled.

Frostpetal|She-cat|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: TBD Forbidden: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Frostpetal yawned, pulling herself to her paws before she trotted out after Peonydapple. "Hey wait up!" she purred as she moved to her side. She wasn't too worried, as long as she didn't go over board everyone would just assume they were best friends. She yawned "Is it morning already? Ugh, I could go for some more sleep." she said.

Bayclaw|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Bayclaw slowly slunk out of the warrior's den letting out a long yawn as she did so. She shook herself and blinked slowly, why was it always so bright in the morning? She sat down and curled her tail around her paws hoping Foreststep or perhaps one of their friends would be up soon to keep her company. She licked her paw and drew it over her face.

Swiftleap|Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Briareyes|Apprentice: Lionpaw|Tags: Hawktalon, Briareyes, Hiddenstorm, Russetkit

Swiftleap purred in delight and lowered his head to nuzzle Volekit "Good morning kiddo." he said before he looked at Briareyes, grinning, "Tried my best to get something for all of you. Preys starting to get harder to find, leaf bares in full swing now though." he shrugged and sat down. Glancing over at the other queen for a moment before he looked at Russetkit with a small smile.

Hawktalon|Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: TB Rosepaw|Tags: Swiftleap, Hiddenstorm,
Briareyes

Hawktalon purred loudly "Good morning Hiddenstorm." he said. He chuckled "Of course it's for you, I hope you like them..." he flicked his ears "How are you doing? Feeling alright? Do you need anything?" he asked. Hawktalon did this almost daily, he was known to worry but now he'd gotten as bad as Swiftleap when it came to asking questions. "I can go get you anything you need." he added with a small nod.

Stormyskies|Tom|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Stormyskies turned his head, looking at Waterflight as she approached him. He watched her silently not greeting her first then let out a soft sigh. "Yeah.." he said. "I've been up for a while.." he admitted shaking his head. "Couldn't sleep. I've been worried.. It's stupid." he growled slightly and clawed at the ground "It's not like anyone else around here cares anyways!" he snapped sneaking a quick glance towards the elder warriors before looking at the ground again.

Dandelionkit|Tom|6 Moons|Kit|Mother: Briarheart|Tags: Desertstar

Dandelionkit slowly made his way out of the den, squinting his eyes at the brightness of the sun before he looked around. Once he spotted his father he quickly raced over to him, sitting down beside him and trying to mimic the way he sat or behaved in front of the other cats. Though he didn't really look out at them like his father did, he seemed to prefer sticking close to his Mother and siblings and not getting caught up with anyone else.

Treekit|Tom|1 Moon|Kit|Mother: Briareyes|Tags: Family

Treekit lifted his head up and pinned his ears as he watched Russetkit speak to his Mother. He yawned as he slowly sat up now turning his attention to his brother and father. Moving closer to Volekit he sat down "I want to go catch something too!" he declared puffing his chest out.

Rainy|She-cat|14 Moons|Loner|No Mate|Tags: White

Rainy grinned and nuzzled him under his chin "I'm trying, I really am. It's just sooooo hard!" she said before she let out a soft fake sigh. Brightening up slightly she glanced around "Besides, I think it's just us. I haven't scented anyone yet." she shrugged before she looked at him. "I just really want everything to be nice, ya know?" she asked. "This will be our first leaf bare I want to be prepared."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:18 am

Volekit // 1 moon // Kitten Tom // tags: Treekit + Swiftleap
    volekit perked up his ears, gazing at his father. "Me too! We're gonna be the best warriors, even as great as you!",the tiny tom kit's voice was full of conviction, like he was already proving his worth to the clan. He playfully swatted at the air, imitating catching a bird, though it looked like it could be a butterfly from a larger cat's perspective.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Desertstar
Tom|39 Moons|Leader|Lives 9|Assigned:Briarheart|No Apprentice|Tags:Dandelionkit, open

Desertstar looks down at his son,smiling softly."good morning my little dandelion,how did you sleep?"He asks,curling his tail around Dandelionkit,purring softly.He turns his gaze back out onto his clan,his ears perked and his eyes darting around,watching the movements of his clanmates.He had learned to be weary of them,they could attack him at any moment,and with Dandelionkit near him,anything could happen,and he didn't want to lose another one of his kits.

Moonpetal
She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|No apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Frozennight
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|26 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|No Apprentice|Tags:Hawktalon,Swiftleap,Briareyes

Hiddenstorm chuckles,shaking her head."I'm fine Hawktalon,all i need from you is to stop asking so many questions.I'll be fine.Even in this state,i can still fight and hunt,maybe not as good as i used to,but i'm still able to"She mews,placing her paw on his,purring."The only thing i need other than that,is for you to stay by my side"She purrs,nuzzling him gently,before taking a bite of one of the voles."Have you eaten yet?"

Rosepaw
Tom|6 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Hawktalon|Tags:Open

Open

White
Tom|13 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

White purrs,nuzzling her back."I know, I know.We'll be ready i promise"He mews,licking her cheek lovingly.He had gotten more comfortable in showing his feelings for the pretty tabby she-cat.but he still knew his boundaries,and knew that it probably wasn't the best time to out right tell her how he felt."We can always try to hunt birds,I'm great at hunting in trees,y'know since i actually got the courage up to try it" He says with a slight chuckle

Reedkit
She-cat|1 Moons|Kit|Mother:Briareyes|Tags:Open

Open

Patchedheart
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Badgermask|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Smallpounce
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Sweetstep
She-cat|19 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Beestripe
She-cat|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush|Stormyskies|No Apprentice|Tags:Stormyskies, Waterflight

Beestripe,spotting Stormyskies,bounces over to him,purring as she nuzzles under his chin."Morning Stormy!"She chirps,licking his cheek,before looking at Waterflight, Beestripe didn't have a problem with the she-cat,but it was awkward for her to be around Waterflight,because it was quite obvious how Beestripe felt about Stormyskies,and Waterflight was his assigned mate."Hey Waterflight"She turns back to Stormyskies."You wanna go out hunting with me?"

Greydapple
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Poppystorm|Crush:To Be Willowtree|No Apprentice|Tags:Willowtree,Flamepaw

"Oh!I'd love to come.I bet Flamepaw is doing great with his training"Greydapple mews,smiling down at the apprentice before looking over at Desertstar."Oh!It's his kits day to get apprenticed!I wonder who they'll get as mentors?"She mews,his tail lashing happily. {WB}

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Dolphinsplash

Smokepatch purrs gently,nuzzling him again."You should have just woken me up."She mews,licking his cheek."What'cha wanna do today?"

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spottedwhisper|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Lynxpaw
Tom|7 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

Lynxpaw yowls at the sudden touch to his ears,and he glances around,hissing,his fur fluffed up.Once he spots his mentor,he calls down,flicking his ears slightly,before chuckling and batting at Swancloud's ears.

Riverpaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Barleypaw|Mentor:Silvertail|Tags:Silvertail,Barelypaw

Riverpaw shakes her head,snorting at her mentor."Nevermind,i' gonna go hang out with Barleypaw,i don't wanna train right now"Riverpaw says,not taking no for an answer,she stalks off,towards the medicine den."Hey Barelypaw!"
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me