Sea Clan. ( warrior cats rouge clan rp. New and accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sea Clan. ( warrior cats rouge clan rp. New and acceptin

Postby Esther~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:57 am

okay))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 am

So should the role play begin?
ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:01 pm

I think it should!
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Sagemint woke up, blinking sleep from his eyes. After glancing around for a bit he turned his head and began to groom his pelt, smoothing down his ruffled pelt. He felt better then he had yesterday. Now he needed to put his energy into helping his clan. Looking around the den once more he slipped out of the den. Everybody seemed to be waking up so he knew he should be busy soon.

Patchstep woke up, though he really didn't want too. He wanted nothing more then to curl back up and go to sleep. He knew that wasn't an option though. He would get scolded if he over slept and he didn't want that. He yawned and lazily groomed his fur, still sleepy. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night as he kept having knightmares. Even in his dreams he seemed to feel the loss of his family and loved one. With a small sigh he rose to his paws and slipped out into the clearing. Nothing seemed to be going wrong so far. He tried to look wide awake instead of sleepy and sorrowful. He always put his feelings to the side for his clan. He could certainly do it now

Bluekit calmly waited. Today was her ceremony and she was excited to be an apprentice. She kept a calm look on her face though and tried to act as if she could easily wait
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Great! Let's begin!

Greystar awoke with the sound of footsteps. " leader may I come in?" Moonstep asked. Greystar nodded and began stretching. " It has came to my attention that I have no apprentice. So I would like to ask if Bluekit could be my apprentice. " Moonstep said. Greystar thought for a moment. Wasn't Moonstep young enough for her to wait until another litter came along? But her suggestion was specific. " I will think about it." Greystar said. Moonstep nodded and went back to her den
ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:09 pm

I V Y S T A R

☆Age?☆
★24
moons★
☆Gender?☆
★♀★
☆Sexuality?☆
★Straight★
☆Mate?☆
★Lionfur★
☆Crush?☆
★n/a★
☆Tags?☆
★Moonstep★

Ivystar yawned, waking up from her dream. It was very pleasant, the first dream that she had that didn't either involve her dying or something about kits. Was StarClan trying to tell her something? Was she expecting kits? Ivystar got up, padding quickly to the medicine cat's den. She looked at Moonstep, and back over to the nursery. "Moonstep? I-I have a question.." Ivystar stammered, her jade green eyes weary. "Am I.. expecting kits? It seems as if StarClan is trying to tell me something, because I keep having these.. dreams about kits.." Ivystar sat down, wrapping her fluffy tail around her nimble paws.
Last edited by SkepticalSeven on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Bluekit noticed Moonstep. She gave the cat a small nod as she went to her den. Now she was lost in thought. She hoped that whoever her mentor was to be, they wouldn't be bossy. She wasn't going to tolerate orders every few seconds. She hated when the warriors told her to go to her nest or to stop putting beetles in their nests. They weren't her parents! They had died and now she had to go on for them. She had never known her father, but she had lost her mother just a moon ago.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhdarchid » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Name:
Mireclaw
Personality:
Mireclaw is a proud warrior. She knows she overcame many obstacles to be where she is today, and doesn't take it for granted. This she-cat believes in living life to the fullest, because she's seen first hand just how short it can be.
Interesting note, Mireclaw talks quite strangely, in the words she uses and the way she says them. This is due to the fact that she and her sister taught themselves to talk, based off of the scraps of information they collected from the two moons they spent with their mother, and the few cats they ran in to. Her 'accent' has improved a lot since joining the clan, but she still talks with odd inflections.
Warrior
History:
Mireclaw was born to a kittypet, in a litter of four kits. The kittypet's owner abandoned the kits the moment he found out about them, two moons after their birth. The two smaller siblings soon perished outside, but Mireclaw and Oakheart (both nameless kittens at the time) were strong enough to make it out. They taught themselves to hunt, and speak, and survive. Eventually, they made their way into what would soon be CreekClan's territory. The young cats thrive. But one leaf-bare, Oakheart caught greencough. Young Mire did everything she could to save her sister, but to no avail. Oak perished at the age of seven moons old. Mire buried her under an oak. After saying goodbye, she tries to survive alone. It wasn't long before the new CreekClan discovered her in their territory. Instead of chasing the young cat away, they took her in as an apprentice, giving her the name Mirepaw. Now, the warrior is a loyal part of the Clan, and is very proud of what she's overcome.
Upon becoming a warrior, Mireclaw gave her sister the name of Oakheart; after the tree where she was buried, and her strong spirit. Every half-moon, Mireclaw goes to the oak tree and tells her sister about everything she's done in the past moon.
Kin:
Siblings - Oakheart (sister, deceased), two unnamed littermates (deceased)
Mother - Unknown kittypet
Father - Unknown tom
Mate/kits:
None, although Mireclaw is interested in a relationship (gender doesn't matter)
Other:
Mireclaw is a LaPerm cat. Such a fancy kitten to be tossed out to die.
Mire loves marshy areas. She's at her best when hunting there, and she's very skilled at balancing on the sodden ground.
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:15 pm

████████████████████████

Twigpaw (TwigClaw)

Prefix: Small, thin, weak. Suffix: (Later as) Apperence of Claws, Aggressive.

"Whatever occurs from love is always beyond good and evil."

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    Born in this clan, he tended to be quite in trusting. Other then that, he hasn't really had a big history, or past anyway. However, he used to have a sibling by the name of Beetlenose, who was older then him, but died from green cough at some point. He has never forgotten her. He also secretly wears a black bracelet on his left ankle, he got it near a kitty pet place, which of course he is not allowed to go, that's his biggest secret, accurately.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
///Age;; 15 Moons
///Gender;; Tom
///Rank;; Apprentice (Warrior in one moon!)
///Advantages;; Quick, Gallant, Gets job done.
///Disadvantages;; Aggressive at times, Charming, Confused Easily.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
///Likes;; Running, Getting Loyalty.
///Dislikes;; Betrayal, Fighting, Rats.
///Crush;; Open!
///Kits;; Non
///Kin;; Beetlenose(Deceased)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 Image [ Previously EverestEmberz ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤."
𝖧𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝖺𝗂, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍.
𝖨'𝗆 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝖲 𝗂𝗍𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:16 pm

I can see Bluekit(soon to be Bluepaw) and Twigpaw getting along X3 ))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me