Mods please lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SnowClan, StormClan, RedClan & IvyClan ((New & Accepting

Postby anfarlamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 am

Shadywhisker

He smiles, "It's my job." He looks around, and finds a dark, purplish berry. "Icepaw!!" He hisses, approaching the berries, but stays back. "Come here!" He says.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:42 am

Shadywhisker

"Can you guess what these are?" He motions at the berries, hoping Icepaw wouldn't touch them. He cocks his head.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:46 am

Shadywhisker

"Never eat or touch these. Their called deathberries. They are poisonous, and they can kill a cat in less then a minute." He says, looking at them.

(gtg)
Last edited by anfarlamb on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:26 pm

Shadywhisker

"Just to make sure you don't touch them." He meows, turning around to face Icepaw. He sighs mentally.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Shadywhisker

"Sure....?" He says, wondering why Icepaw was acting weird. He padded back, and suddenly remembered the prey he had killed. He wouldn't ever be able to find it, so he sighed, heading for his den. I'm not very social anyway.. He thinks sadly.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Shadewhisker

He didn't hear the apprentice. He frowns.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Shadewhisker

He sighs, getting up. He sorts some herbs.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 am

Shadywhisker

He sighs, sorting the... Tansy! He hadn't gotten any! He ran out, grabbing some quickly. He returned, and puts it in the pile. He sorts tansy from the cobwebs, as they can be pretty annoying.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:54 am

Shadywhisker

He sits in his nest, bored once again, as no one really talks to him because he's socially awkward.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:59 am

Shadywhisker

He notices Icepaw curling up on a rock, and he smiles a little.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me