SpιrιтClαɴ-Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SpιrιтClαɴ-Accepting

Postby Windy0cloud » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:42 am

((Lets start; other people can join later :3))

MossStar was curled up in his den, the cold wind storming outside. He felt his warm fur protect him from the winter.

MoonPelt came back from another failed hunt. It was impossible to hunt in such wheater. She dropped the small scarwny mouse and leaped into the warriors den, her pelt coverd in snow.

BrambelHeart loudly snored in the middle of the warriors den.
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting<3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:22 am

Bumblepaw jumped out of the apprentices den , Mintpaw following with a quiet yawn limping slowly behind him. Mintpaw looked at her hind leg for a moment and sighed then followed her neither to the fresh kill pile to share a mouse. Bumblepaw let out a yawn and sat down shoving the mouse towards his sister letting her have the first bite. Like usual she took a decent sized bite and let him have the rest.
ATTENTION: i have taken a small break from this site due to personal issues, i will return around september. very sorry
quitting<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:37 am

MoonPelt rolled her eyes at the unbarable snore. She nudged the warrior up."Wake up, otherwise the whole Clan will." She chuckled."Besides, shouldnt you be training your BumblePaw?" She asked, smiling.

BrambleHeart stretched out his paws, before sitting up."As if its your issue..." He grumbled, giving his paw a few licks before padding out. He turns his head towards the apprentice, angrily hissing."BumblePaw!" He loudly says behind the apprentices back.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting<3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 am

Mintpaw jumped from the noise of the warrior while Bumblepaw turned around like it was nothing. "Are we going out training now?" He asked excitedly. Bumblepaw looked at his sister and put his tail on jer shoulder for a brief moment and she looked at him an Brambleheart.
ATTENTION: i have taken a small break from this site due to personal issues, i will return around september. very sorry
quitting<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:47 am

"We´re going out hunting to make up for you eaten prey!" BrambleHeart angrily scolded the apprentice, turning around and begging move towards the forest, his tail swinging for the apprentice to follow.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting<3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 am

Bumblepaw nodded and followed his mentor while Mintpaw stayed by the half eaten mouse. She picked it up in her jaws and brought it to Moonpelt. "Here, Moonpelt. I-I can't eat the rest." She said softly as she nudged it towards the warrior.
quitting<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:00 am

MoonPelt lifted her tired head."Why thank you, MintPaw." She smiled kindly, eating the half mouse. As she finsihed, she lifted her head."Maybe if MapleStar allows it, I could take you out for some hunting?" She meowed with a slight purr.

BrambleHeart padded further until the two were out in the Moon Forest."You search here. I´ll check the River side." He order before padding off, making his way through the snow.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting<3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:08 am

"Okay" Bumblepaw said and quietly trodded through the snow. He saw light foot prints in the snow and got a scent from it. A squirrel. He smiled withe excitement and followed the trail and wuddenly saw the animal. He crouched down and silently cqme from behind it the jumped out grabbing its tail in his jaws. He ran his claws over its neck and saw it go limp.

Mintpaw brightened up a bit and smiled "Really? That would be great. " She said. " Thanks Moonpelt." She said.
quitting<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:12 am

"No problem." MoonStar smiled, getting on her paws as she began moving towards the leaders den."MossStar?" She asked, poking her head inside his den.

MapleStar lifted his head as soon as he heard the sudden call."Yes?" He asked, his tail flicking.

BrambleHeart scented the air for prey. Nothing. He moved closer to the frozen river, going over to the water hole. He stood quietly over the hole until a fish moved near it. At the right moment, he stuffed his claw into the fish, quickly pulling it out as the cold water hurt his paw. He gave the fish a bite in its neck until it went limp. He bowed his head down."Thanks you, StarClan for the life of this rich prey." He mumbled, eyes closed.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting<3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:19 am

This was the biggest piece of prey Bumblepaw had seen for the past moon. He puffed out his chest with pride and ran off to find Brambleheart and show him what he had caught.

Mintpaw waited for Moonpelt quietly curling her tail over her cold paws.
quitting<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me