DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Mist » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 am

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
Nettle nodded as he followed after Jay. "We better wait here for one of them to notice us," he meowed. "Last time I was here they weren't exactly welcoming."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 am

Stonepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Needed|tag: open| scent: flowers

open, sitting in a flower patch

Darkear
She-cat|32 Moons|Assigned: Tinyfang|Forbidden: Copperfang|Apprentice: Smokepaw| tags:copperfang| scent: water

"Ok then, lets go!" she said going to over the small border to dawnclan.

Frecklepelt
Tom|31 Moons|Assigned: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: grass

rolling in a patch of grass

Leafeye
She-cat|31 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: leafs

sitting in a tree

Cinderface
Tom|27 Moons|Assigned: Rabbitcloud|Apprentice: Viperpaw| tags: open| scent: cinders

taking a walk

Honeydusk
She-cat|26 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open|scent: honey

watching a bee hive

Goldstripe
She-cat|21 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: open| scent: lilac

sitting in a crowd of cats

Snowtuft
She-cat|21 Moons|crush: Puddlejump |Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: Puddlejump| scent: sweet berries

"yeah. nature is beautiful." she agreed. she looked up at puddlejump "puddlejump, with the time i spent with you, I had fun, and i had moments making my heart warm. I would love to start a family together, but only if you retern the same feelings.

Mint
Tom|13 Moons|Crush: Comet| loner| tags: comet| scent: slight two leg, slight mint

He smiled and laughed " ok, ill see if i can find a mouse to share. he said seeing a small shadow.

Pinepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: TBD| tags: open| scent: pine

hunting

Heatpaw
|11 moons|she cat| Crush: Salmonpaw, open| mentor: tbd| tags: salmonpaw| scent: grass

She nodded and layed waiting for salmonpaw to share his warmth "T-t-thank you."

Gingerpaw
|11 moons| tom| crush: open| mentor: tbd| tags: Bloom| scent: ginger

"oh, uhmm. this is gonna be uncomfotable." he sighed "Well erm when i was kit, i was in a group of rogues, that tried killing us."

Featherpelt
She-cat|36 Moons|Assigned: Redfur|Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit| tags: kits, open| scent: milk

She smiled as she saw her kits play. she padded to redfur side and smiled "Redfur" she sighed "I love you."

Riverkit
She-cat| days old| tags: family, open| cent: milk

She got up and tried walking to he butterfly. She fell but got back up an tried to pounce on, only to fall on her face. she giggled and got back up.

Birdkit|days old| tags: family, open| scent: milk

Birdkit sat up "Ma." she struggled "Maaaraaa, maka, mana, maba.." she squeaked "Mama."
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 am

Blazekit didn't mind who looked at her at this rate she just wanted to get better. "I wish I knew what was wrong with me." She mewed. She didn't like that she was still there after waiting so long. "I'm going to get better, right?" She asked, clearly worried.

Mousekit stopped walking once again. "We will be back right, Mom?" She asked. She would hate to leave her friends, especially without saying goodbye.

"I don't think we will be bothered by anything." Smokepaw meowed. "But it's probably best to remain alert." She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower laughs a little, scratching her ear. "Luckily I have thick fur to keep me warm Coldwish." she said.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:38 am

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Nightpaw, Frostpaw, Cliffleg

Wolfsong watched the two apprentices warmly for a few moments before he stood up and padded over to Cliffleg's side. "Yes, back over this way." he said pointing with his tail. He then nodded "Feel free to check out or do whatever you'd like Cliffleg." he said nodding slightly to her.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust smiled slightly and padded away from his brother who was obviously deeply distracted with his current conversation. He padded over to a sunny spot and laid down flicking his tail for Vixenglare to join him. It was nice to have her back, it was like no time at all had passed between them. He'd missed her every day of his life, he never stopped thinking about her. And it was a relief to know she'd done the same.

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy snorted "We're not starting a war no. And we don't intend to. But they won't be happy and hey look. All we're doing is giving an option to the cats who didn't have an option before White. They deserve a chance at choice!! Everyone deserves a choice!" she said as she headed closer to DuskClan territory, her green eyes prying into the white landscape looking for any specks of color.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple

Embergaze nodded "I have to admit.. You are lucky to have that kind of advantage in leafbare." she said glancing at Frostpetal before she continued along. She was slightly surprised they hadn't notice anyone yet. Perhaps the loners had moved farther away from them?

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze

Frostpetal purred softly and nodded, she brightened up obviously very pleased. She then paused, glancing around "How much farther should we go?" she asked. "It seems pretty clear.." she said.

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw tilted her head slightly "Are you sure? Are you actually alright?" she asked. She watched Waterflight intently her gaze never wavering from the younger warrior.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

Sorrowstep pinned her ears "Yes I remember DawnClan's stories.." she paused, listening to him quietly. "I.. I hate it here so much Patchfur.. I've grown use to this name but I didn't want to. I didn't want to be Sorrowstep who wants to have their name changed?" she closed her eyes, faintly remembering when her name was Spottedpw. "I've accepted it.. But I never forgave them for it.. For the way they looked at me.. Like I was a freak for being so upset when they all died.." she shook her head, there was no time for this. "But I wouldn't want you to leave Streameyes." she said quickly.

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind chuckled lightly and looked at his sisters catch before he nudged his forward. "I caught this one first." he said. He glanced at Brackenfall as their brother showed off his prey. "I caught that one first." Brackenfall said. Ravenwind nodded then looked at all their prey, sure it might not be a whole lot but for the condition the forest was in he was pretty proud. He purred lightly "I'm sure they'll all appreciate this." he said.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

-read Ravenwind's post-

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap glanced at her "You alright Briareyes?" he asked softly before he too glanced up at the sky. It was dark and gloomy, the clouds a simple mix of greys. It seemed like it was always like this.. Like they were always waiting on the sun to come back. He looked at Briareyes quietly for a few moments before he spoke "Hey.. How about we get something good to eat and then i'll check out the nursery? We can make sure there are no cracks for any cold to get in or anything alright?" he offered softly.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Swanshadow, Acornkit

Hawktalon glanced around the nursery before he picked a spot that wasn't as crowded. He quietly constructed a nest as he tried to think of how he'd approach Desertstar about fixing up the nursery. It wouldn't be that bad.. This wasn't their real camp.. He didn't think Desertstar would even want to stay here forever..

Acornkit left the feathers beside her father and padded back to Swanshadow and her kits. Looking up at them she purred "We're gonna be in the same den!" she said excitedly as if this was news to everyone there.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose shifted nervously "Oh.. Okay.." she said softly but didn't say anything else. She glanced away "Just let me know if you need anything.." she said softly but stayed curled up with him.

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Featherfrost

Shadowstep pinned his ears, digging his claws into the ground refusing to go any further. "You can't be serious?!" he snapped. "You left me! I could have gone with you and helped and now you just want me to join as an after thought. I keep ending up that to you. An after thought. And now you want me to what? Drop my siblings? Sootnose has kits now you know. I have a niece and a nephew." he said. "You can't just ask me to drop all of them in an instant for someone who already ran off on me once. I remember that day yeah. But it's been a while Featherfrost." he let out a slow angry sigh. He looked away "I don't know what you want from me. You want me in your life that bad? Prove it. I'll visit you and you better not run away again.

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud felt his ears heat up again and he licked his chest fur and nodded. "Yeah probably should stop that.." he paused then glanced around but saw no sign of Shadowstep. "Oh yeah.. He was giving me that I totally know what you're doing look. But don't worry, he's my brother we can trust him." he said.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls smiled "Well i'm sold." she said. "I'm ready to try whenever you are." she giggled. "As long as we find somewhere with a big snow pile under it." she said.

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower

Islandheart paused, did she like ice? "Um.. I've never actually gone close enough to the ice to know." she replied. "Is there anything you can actually do with ice?" she asked.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar nodded slowly, there had to be somewhere for them.. Somewhere they could live in peace.. She pricked her ears and smiled at him "I'd love to be your mate Moonflight." she purred before she licked his cheek. "We can hide this.. We have so far. We'll figure it out.." she glanced around before she looked in the direction of their camp sadly.

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump turned her head, his heart thumped in his chest immediately. His gaze softening as he spoke "I've very much enjoyed the time i've spent with you as well." he said. He purred lightly "I'd love to be your mate Snowtuft.. But it's going to be difficult." he said. "We can't get caught.. We're going to have to pretend like we're not as close as we are.. They'll exile us if they know.." he said softly.

Bearshadow|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

open

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots nodded then gave her a sly grin "Or I could just avoid Embergaze forever. That works too I guess. Maybe she won't even know? Someone can tell her I ran off or something." he said snorting.

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Open

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Spottedfern

Lunardust grinned, nodding in agreement "Yeah!!" she said excitedly. She jumped up purring lightly "You'll find someone much better.. And when you do he'll be wishing he still had a chance with you." she said. "The best revenge is to lead a better life." she said.

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies flinched, giving him a sad look before he looked away. Stepping away from Desertstar slightly. "Rainy doesn't know." he repeated softly. "And when she finds out she's not going to be happy.. We discussed it a while ago." he sighed softly. "On if we thought you had a right to know but.. You had a mate and kits.. That was what Petalpelt wanted for you. To be happy with your real family. We would be getting in the way of that. Petalpelt would have gotten in the way of that. And we understood why she did what she did..." he sighed softly. "I wanted to tell you.. You're off the hook. You don't have to try. You don't have to care. You didn't ask for us. You wouldn't have known. You weren't suppose to ever know. We were never going to tell you." he looked at him finally. "It's.. not our intention to ruin your life.. And.. That's exactly what we're doing. You weren't suppose to know about us. We weren't suppose to burden you.. We weren't suppose to get in the way of your family. And we're not going to.. I was going to leave."

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw shrugged, she didn't really pay much mind to what everyone did. So she wasn't sure how many cats left camp and how much. "Well, I appreciate it." she said purring slightly. She smiled at him "Leafbare is bearable then, just barely though." She joked.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw tried to mumble that she could handle all of it but it just came out as muffled noises that didn't really sound like anything. Her eyes sparkled as she headed back to camp, probably assuming he could understand what she'd said even though she hadn't been able to make it out.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw frowned flicking his ears "Well.. Maybe you'll remember it one day?" he offered. "I'm sorry I can't really help with that.. I don't even know most of the warrior's names.. Let alone other cat's names." he shook his head before he perked up "Maybe!! We could find a loner who would know!!" he said suddenly his eyes widening. "Uh... I'm not suppose to tell anyone but.. I know a loner!! She's from DuskClan!" he said.

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Briareyes, Volekit

Treekit glanced at his brother, squinting slightly as he tried to picture them as new warriors. What would their names be?? Oh it was all so exciting he just wished he could be told now. How long did a leader think for a name? Were their warrior names already picked out? Did they just have to wait and try to earn them? How did it work??

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

See Hawktalon's post

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

That got his attention then and he lifted his head up instantly. "Our kits?" he echoed. He pricked his ears "We.. Frost doesn't stay with us..." he said slowly frowning slightly confused.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:06 pm

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Loner/Cat of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Heatherfang was just chilling by Wolfsong and Nightdust because idk what to do with this bean

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn + her kits

His nose twitched as he noticed the forced smile. He glanced down at her kittens stiffening at the sight of Honeykit,whom,to his eyes,didn't seem to be breathing or moving. He gently best down,sniffing her soft fluffy fur before he stood back up,giving Turtledawn a sympathetic look."I'm so sorry Turtledawn. . .Is there anything I can do for you?"

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

Desertstar's jaw dropped at the fact that Stormyskies wanted to leave. His heart began to pound in his chest and he shook his head,hissing."No!You can't leave Stormyskies!I've already lost Petalpelt,and Lioncall,and Poppytrot,and Petalkit. . .and Rainy!I can't lose you too!"The Tom wails,putting his head on his paws,his breathing getting heavy and quick."I won't allow it!I will not allow my eldest son so leave me!Not now not ever!You will stay on this camp. I will do anything you want Stormyskies,anything at all. You say the word and I'll get it done. You want a different assigned mate,fine,you can have whoever you want. You don't want an assigned mate?Okay that's fine too. You don't have to have one,just don't leave me please!"

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Darkwing was pacing in camp,his tail flicking as he glanced around.He wanted to go out and do something,but with Desertstar in the state he was in,there was no way he could leave.Not that Embergaze couldn't handle it all,but he just felt like he needed to stay,just in case.

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

Frozennight had just returned from a hunting patrol,and he put down his prey on the pile before sitting down and grooming his paws.

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

He purred,dropping the animals at her paws."you too. Especially for hunting in the dark. Why don't you run along?It's late and I don't want you getting lost in the dark. Take all three pieces of prey for your clan,you need it way more than Lafayette and I do. We're only two cats,you have way more mouths to feed."

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

She let out a purr as he jumped into the snow,following suit,the short furred cat jumped in as well,flopping about the cold,white snow,shivering a bit as she did so.

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Forbidden:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

She gave the other shecat a worried look."We don't have to be if you don't want to be Hollybush,you sound a little off. . .if you don't want to be my mate that's perfectly fine,it was just an offer.
. ."

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Raspberrypaw,Blackberrypaw,Pearwing

Appledust gave a nod and a grateful smile to her beloved mate."I'm fine Pearwing,just a little trip,that's all. It's because of my short legs."She chuckled,nuzzling his cheek slightly."But maybe we should head back to camp and show them tomorrow."

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

Berryfrost stayed still for a moment before racing after the Tom,her heart pounding in her chest. She should have been more careful with her words. As soon as she caught up with the Tom she took a deep breath."Coalflame,I didn't mean it-I love you too,I love you so much. . .I didn't mean to upset you-Ik just scared. . ."

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

Open

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

His eyes widened and he glanced towards the twoleg place then back to Spidertail,his fur bushing up."I swear- we can't tell Batpaw,not at all. Or he'll find out I lied to him about being his father. . .,x

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

"I don't mind leaving her if it makes you happy Sorrowstep. You deserve happiness,and if it means leaving that's that. If I didn't mind leaving,then I wouldn't have brought it up."The Tom mews,nuzzling his mate softly. He knew she'd be happier in a clan where she didn't have all these looks and what not.

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

Emberwing padded into camp with a robin in her jaws.She sighed as she placed it onto the

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

One of his eyes opened and he pressed his side against Creekshine's,purring a bit.

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

Her ear tips grew hot as he spoke,and she ducked her head a bit."You flatter me Sparrowtear."

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

The pretty she-cat was laying in camp,her head laying on her paws.

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

"Because your eyes sparkle like a thousand stars in the night sky,no,they sparkle more than a thousand stars. And you're even more beautiful than the sky on a full moon."The Tom purred,his flattery skilled probably at 1000%,and what made it even better was he had a french accent and everyone loves a french accent."You're the love of my life Mintberry,you know that?"

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

"It will change my life. It's been lonely with out you Harepaw. There hasn't been a day that has gone by with out a thought of you running through my head."Rabbitdash mews,hanging her head a bit as if she thought Harepaw might be upset over that fact

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Daysong,open|Tags:Daysong,open

He shook his head."No,I was just going out for a midnight stroll,or more of a run. Did you need something?"

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Yarrowsprout,Snailpaw,Roachpaw

"I agree. I think hunting in the snow and cold is fun,especially since it'll be a challenge."The large she at mews,sitting down and smiling gently at Yarrowsprout. She began to groom his fur purring gently.

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunleopard|Crush:Sunleopard|Tags:Nightspook

Beansprout had just left camp to go hunting when she spotted Nightspook.With a small,friendly smile the she-cat padded over to the other,nudging her with her paw to get her attention."Hello Nightspook. Out for a hunt I see. Do you mind if I join you?"

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Smokewhisker

She gave a nod,laying down herself,her fur brushing against Smokewhiskers."Yes it is.
I've been doing all right. How about your self?"

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

Open

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

out of camp

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

"It's getting late Burnetsting. Are you sure you like to do this right now,love?"Softwinds asks quietly nuzzling him gently.

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

"No no,Maplefur,it's not your fault I promise.If Starclan hadn't needed him for something in Starclan,he would still be with us. It's not your fault.
I promise."
The Tom gently nuzzles Maplefur,curling his tail around the other Tom.

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Open

The Tom padded into camp with a sigh,dropping the two mice he caught onto the fresh kill pile.

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

walking around camp

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

out of camp

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

out of camp

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

open

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Open

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

open

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

in camp

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

Open

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

She just came back from Hunting,a squirrel in her jaws

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

He eventually fell asleep,curled around Weaselstorm.

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

Hiddensun,spotting Magpieflight,he padded over and curled around her,falling asleep.

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

Featherfrost gives a quick nod,her fur smoothing down a bit."I'll be here whenever you come to visit Shadowstep. Every day,I'll meet you in this exact spot at sun set. And I won't miss a day I promise."She mews,nuzzling his cheek with a very loud purr. (Wb)

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

She dropped her catch onto the fresh kill pile,and disappeared into the warriors den with out a word to her Forbidden Mate.

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

As soon as it was in range,the shecat lashed her paws out and got the critter in her jaws,snapping it's neck,practically glowing in pride as she held it up to show Stagheart.

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

Open

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

The tom shook his head,coughing a bit."No,I'll be fine. I can get over a cold easy. . .I'll be fine I promise Sootnose."The tom mews,yawning a bit as he laid his head back on his paws.He was exhausted,and it was easy to tell he didn't feel quite as fine as he said he did.

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

Open

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

Open

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

Tortoisestride gave a large nod,licking his cheek a couple of times."I'd love that Scorchcloud. We can watch the sunrises and sunsets,and just talk. . .it will be lovely."

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Open

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

Open

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

She nodded and bounced into the warriors den,laying down in her nest she shared with Hazelfire.

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Colorado |Tags:Colorado

She held it the catch to him,purring lightly."It belongs to you. My clan can frnd for itself,you need to eat too."

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

She presses against Soaringbirds side,her claws unsheathed as she watched the kitty pet leave. Her head slowed to it's normal rate,and she sheathes her claws,calming down a slight bit.

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He smiled."That'd be nice. If you'd like to come hunting with me you can.We can actually go now if you'd like." {WB}

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

"I uh- Yes,tomorrow it is. If we get up early we can try and get some of the nocturnal animals too. . ."

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

The shecat followed him,opening her mouth,before crouching down and darting into the woods,coming back with a squirrel in her jaws.

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Moondust

Sparrowclaw,spotting the beautiful Moondust,padded over to her,purring as he licked her cheek."Hey Moondust. How are you this fine evening?"

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

She buried her head in his shoulder fur,not saying a word to him. She just continued to sob.

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

Pinehollow followed the shecat,glancing around for any sign of prey.

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

"My housefolk won't mind. Just ask Tea,she used to give prey out all the time. Just say the word and I'll get it for you."Temple mews,nudging the rest of the fish to her to finish off.

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Stormyskies

Beestripe had just woken up,and she was obviously very tired.

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

The tom quickly scrambled after Rainy,his fur fluffed up. He did not like meeting all these new cats so quickly,it bothered him,a whole lot actually."Uhm . .ya sure let's find more cats to join us i guess. But it's not like we're going to start a war with Duskclan,do we really need to get more cats to join us?We already have a medicine cat,a leader,and a deputy. . .I don't think we need anyone else. . "

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur,Rosepaw,Tulippaw

The warrior kept quiet as they passed back to camp,fluffing her fur up from the cold.

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

Open

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Open

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

"Do you honestly think Desertstar leaves camp more than he has to?I mean,he's good leader and all,but since the fire the only times he's left camp have been with Briarheart,and she basically dragged him out of their den."He mews,nuzzling the she-cat softly. It was quite obvious that he liked her,Wormpaw wasn't one to hide his feelings much."I'll keep you warm as long as you need me to,or want me to,Squirrelpaw,don't worry."

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

Mothpaw gave a crooked grin,nodding."Hunting in the night,sounds mysterious and fun. Good idea Basspaw"

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Open

Roachpaw gave a nod,though he seemed a bit upset."Mhmm,hunting tomorrow. I am a little upset though. . .I wanted to spend some time with you."

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

Thimbleberrypaw nodded at his mothers question,his eyes bright.

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

"I don't see why not. . .That'd be fun."

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw gave a nod,nuzzling his father a bit.

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

With a nod,he purred,glancing around the area for any sign of prey in the fading light.

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

"I don't think I could be the mentor Frogtongue!I'm not experienced enough!"She mewed,standing up with a grin."Race ya!"

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Lynxpaw padded out of the apprentices den with a heavy sigh,glaring at his paws as the sun hit his fur.

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

The grumpy,antisocial apprentice was sitting in a tree above camp,rolling his eyes at the ceremony,not caring one bit.

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Open

With a huff,he turned away from the two cats,and dashed through the forest,tears streaming down his face. The sleek brown tom knew Softpaw didn't reciprocate his feelings,and if she did,it was obvious Curlheart would win her affections over him. Lilypaw knew he wasn't as great as the other tom, Curlheart was perfect in every way, unlike himself.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

Once back in camp the sand cat moves towards the apprentices den with a yawn
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:23 pm

sweettooth wrote:Stonepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Needed|tag: open| scent: flowers

open, sitting in a flower patch

Darkear
She-cat|32 Moons|Assigned: Tinyfang|Forbidden: Copperfang|Apprentice: Smokepaw| tags:copperfang| scent: water

"Ok then, lets go!" she said going to over the small border to dawnclan.

Frecklepelt
Tom|31 Moons|Assigned: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: grass

rolling in a patch of grass

Leafeye
She-cat|31 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: leafs

sitting in a tree

Cinderface
Tom|27 Moons|Assigned: Rabbitcloud|Apprentice: Viperpaw| tags: open| scent: cinders

taking a walk

Honeydusk
She-cat|26 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open|scent: honey

watching a bee hive

Goldstripe
She-cat|21 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: open| scent: lilac

sitting in a crowd of cats

Snowtuft
She-cat|21 Moons|crush: Puddlejump |Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: Puddlejump| scent: sweet berries

she nodded "Yes, it may be hard, but we can do it, especially with some forbidden mates already hanging around each other" she meowed licking Puddlejumps cheek.

Mint
Tom|13 Moons|Crush: Comet| loner| tags: comet| scent: slight two leg, slight mint

He smiled and laughed " ok, ill see if i can find a mouse to share. he said seeing a small shadow.

Pinepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: TBD| tags: open| scent: pine

hunting

Heatpaw
|11 moons|she cat| Crush: Salmonpaw, open| mentor: tbd| tags: salmonpaw| scent: grass

She nodded and layed waiting for salmonpaw to share his warmth "T-t-thank you."

Gingerpaw
|11 moons| tom| crush: open| mentor: tbd| tags: Bloom| scent: ginger

"oh, uhmm. this is gonna be uncomfotable." he sighed "Well erm when i was kit, i was in a group of rogues, that tried killing us."

Featherpelt
She-cat|36 Moons|Assigned: Redfur|Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit| tags: kits, open| scent: milk

She smiled as she saw her kits play. she padded to redfur side and smiled "Redfur" she sighed "I love you."

Riverkit
She-cat| days old| tags: family, open| cent: milk

She got up and tried walking to he butterfly. She fell but got back up an tried to pounce on, only to fall on her face. she giggled and got back up.

Birdkit|days old| tags: family, open| scent: milk

Birdkit sat up "Ma." she struggled "Maaaraaa, maka, mana, maba.." she squeaked "Mama."
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:48 pm

shiningpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; ssigned: too young ; crush: plumpaw ; mood: happy ; mentor: tinyfang ; tag: plumpaw, open
She smiled and chuckled a bit, "Hey, it's OK. We haven't met her and, she's not that ignored anymore. Seems a cat already likes her." she watched Bluepaw and Aspenpaw.

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: slEEPING ; tag: sunfire, open
still sleeping

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: nettle ; mood: happy ; tag: nettle
"LAst time I came here, everyone ignored me." Jay replied before stopping around the camp. "Here, cats are sure to notice us." the loner said loudly.

aspenpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; assigned: too young ; crush: complicated ; mood: heartbroken/jealous ; tag: bluepaw, others, open
"I know this." aspenpaw replied. "You like me. I can tell. Sorry if this kind of, ruins you, but for now I don't really.. feel like having a crush. Like I said, i'm sorry, i just don't want to be alone again." As she saw her 'crush' and his group coming back to camp, she couldn't help but glare at his assigned..

thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: ; tag: family, cats
idk

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: calm ; tag: lunardust
Spotted grinned and jumped around. Suddenly, she stopped, "What if he doesn't care though?"

heronwing ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

willowwhisper ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

sheepleap ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

missing-sight ; elder of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max
"... Oh." she said before standing. "Alright." Tabitha followed him and put her claw-marks on another tree.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
"Yeah if we sit here long enough someone is bound to notice us," Nettle meowed with a nod.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

Once she knew Alexander was asleep, the she cat sighed softly before she looked at the ground now allowing her mind to wonder wherever it wanted to. Happy or sad thoughts, she would let in.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

He raced off after her excited to start this new slate for the two of them. Now they could finally have a family without being afraid of being caught.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She entered the nursery a bit nervous but quickly got over it when seeing one of her daughters squealing in delight. Swanshadow decided to set her three kits down while things were being sorted out.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

Once being set down, the she cat squirmed on over to Acornkit before laying down. The little kit still had a grin on her face and started to mew happily when being told they would be in the same den.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"Curlheart, do you think we should go out and look for Lilypaw? It's getting dark and what if he's waiting for us?" The she cat asked with a small worried look.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

Viperpaw had understood what she wanted to say and respected it. He padded beside her as they made their way back to camp. "The clan is really going to enjoy all the prey we caught. It was a friendly competition but hey, now the clan has more food for leaf-bare!"

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Yeah. You know if I ever did have a family, I also wanted to maybe take them up here from time to time to just hang out together. It seems like a great place for anyone who I love." He added on with a soft purr.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"Of course. There has to be a place out there and I am going to search day and night for it... for the both of us." He meowed before giving her a nuzzle.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"Yeah but it never hurts to dream." He answered with a smile. The tom padded over to the river before he padded in and laid down where it was more shallow. "It's a bit chilly but the water is fine."

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"To me?" The tom meowed stunned a bit before a smiled. "Why thank you so much! Don't worry I'll hunt you something to make up for it!"

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"I see a lot of frogs during new-leaf and they slowly start to dwindle down from there. I think that they do." He answered her question. "I've only seen one in leaf-bare... so I caught it and ate it."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

The tom smiled at her catch before purring, "Ooh nice one Icestorm. I may as well start calling you tiger now." Stagheart chuckled softly before he trotted on over. "Want to catch some more? We do make a pretty good team."

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Anything for you Heatpaw." He purred before he started to groom her fur up.

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Why can't snow not be cold? It freezes my paws off!" He snorted before swiping some snow into the air.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

The tom smirked lightly when she started to groom his fur up. He knew that she had a liking for him. She just needed to find a way to impress him. "So, you just want to hang out then? Maybe play around in the snow for a bit?"

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Yeah I've been doing pretty okay. It's a perfect night for a little walk. If only I had a cat to join me." He meowed with a soft sigh.

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

The tom kept swiping at a few tree before he stopped and looked around. "Huh, so they aren't here. Then I guess we will just have to take it to the next level!" Max started to scent the air before he chuckled, "Dinner is ready. Come on Tabitha."
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me