Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby niko. » Mon May 22, 2017 1:55 am

Spottedwhisper/Female/17 moons
Whitepatch/Mentoring Cloverpaw/Feeling Interested/Tags: Fawnblaze, Sprucefall

Spottedwhisper nodded, glancing to Sprucefall. "We should meet back here by.. Say, a little past sunhigh. If anybody fails to return, the returned cats must report to Desertstar... If he will even care.." She whispered shyly. The soft shecat didnt like to think of that, but it had to be said. Then, she dashed off into some thicket. I wonder what Ill find here,
Last edited by niko. on Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 am

[quote="Cracked&Broken"][quote="Cracked&Broken"][quote="Cracked&Broken"]
She lapped at her chest fur, listening to Aka and Fallensnow.

Twitch came upon a small flock of birds and killed two.

"I'm glad you left, Cedarclaw." She purred. "Your right, Everything-Clan life at least and Desertstar-seems so far. I..I enjoy it." She curled her tail around her self.

Lionpaw laughed as well. "Your right. But then I'd probably be the loudest cat in the camp, and not everyone would be fond of that." He smiled. "But your right, It is a strong name but I guess whatever Desertstar goes."

"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–šπ–—π–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WafflesTheCat » Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 am

Fawnblaze
13 moons/assigned:needed/forbidden:addercall/she-cat

Nodding at Spottedwhisker's statement, Fawnblaze chuckled softly. "He is our leader, so we must respect him, along with his opinions," She mewed quitely. β€œNonetheless, let's get going," . Padding away into a splotch of thicker undergrowth, Fawnblaze tasted the air, wary of scents.

Robinpaw

11/12 moons/ apprentice/ mentor: tbd/ she-cat

Blinking at Embergaze, she wondered if the deputy would be pleased or not.,
╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Hi! uu can call me Waffles
or whichever nickname you
desire.
i love art, reading,writing,
athletics, etc.
i am a christian. i love & support
everyone <33. currently
inactive bc/
I have a busy schedule.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ L I N K S β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
β—€xxxxxxxxxβ—₯
β—£DuskClanβ—’
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
β—£Best Friend❀◒
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
β—£Warrior Cats Fan Clubβ—’
β—€xxxxxxxβ—₯
β—£Bun Bunβ—’
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
╔═══════════════════════════╗
ImageImageImage
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
WafflesTheCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Thu May 25, 2017 2:45 am

Feathermist

Feathermist sat walked around the forest looking for prey to hunt for.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Fri May 26, 2017 11:32 am

Spottedwhisper/Female/17 moons
Whitepatch/Mentoring Cloverpaw/Feeling Calm/Tags: Fawnblaze, Sprucefall

Spottedwhisper nodded, following Fawnblaze away. Flicking a beckoning tail to Sprucefall, she mentally noted to retrieve her mouse later. The air was clear- that was good for finding prey. There was a clean breeze that cooled the heat of the afternoon. She loved the beautiful weather. Perfect hunting weather, she thought.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowthegreatwolf » Sat May 27, 2017 9:58 am

~Arcticstorm~
Tags; Flamekit, Fatespeaker

He purred as the she-cat joined them. "Welcome back, Fatespeaker!" he meowed as the kit jumped on him excitedly.

Shadowthegreatwolf wrote:~Roseblossom~
Tags; Open (sorry idk what she was doing before)

The she-cat padded out of camp, bored. She leaped onto a low hanging branch and made her way up to a higher point on the tree. Roseblossom sat there, and observed everything with a higher vantage point, which made it seem more interesting.

~Forestfire~
Tags; idk

Continues to stand where he was previously standing.[/center]
(It's really hard to find old posts when the rp is going at like 20 pages a day ;-;)
[tori-she/her-adult]
Image Image Image
Shadowthegreatwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New | Always Accepting |

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Flamefall
tom - warrior - Assingned mate: none - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: Lynxflower, Sagefoot, Hawktalon, Rainy

He nodded to Hawktalon about being seen By Desertstar "Well I am not very talked with Bayclaw, but Stormypaw is thinked you a lot...so I think Bayclaw missed you too" he meowed calmly "Well it's good to see that you're all fine, is the life as loner be just like you've imaged it to be, maybe even better or worse?" he meowed, he is being wondering about life as a loner.

Flurrybreeze
She - warrior - Assingned mate: Frozenninght - crush/mate: Minnowcreek - apprenice: open - tags: Minnowcreek

She smirkled as the tom walked front of the fish, immendeately the fish turned around the other way. Silently looking she waited so the salmon was in right Place and when it was she jumped into the water hitting the salmon down at her claws. Her needed to put her face into the water so she could bite it, which was not easy, because the fish was slippery and big.

Waterpaw
She - apprentice - Assigned mate: none - crush/mate: open - mentor: Frostpetal - tags: Lionpaw

She smilled at him "Myabe you're right, but the names are our problems for now, I have still 5 moons left before I am 12 moons old" she meowed sighing looking at the river "Could we continuing our fishing or go somewhere else?" she meowed thoughtfully.

Flamingshadow
She - warrior - Assigned mate: Robinslash - Crush/mate: Robinslash - Apprentice: open - tags: Robinslash

She turned to her mate, with soft purr "Robinslash, were you be?" she asked at him. Flicking her ears she sighed "I was almost wondering if...you found someone else" she said silently.

Poppystorm
Tom - Warrior - Assigned mate: Littlesheep - Crush/mate:open -apprentice:open -tags: Bearshadow, Littlesheep

He smilled at him "Yeah, and everyone can see that you two are like mean to be mates" he purred flicking his tail glancing at the clearning "I see the herbs founders are back, all the sick ones have now some hope" he meowed flicking his whiskers.
He turned to see the small she-cat "Hello Littlesheep" he meowed to his assigned mate.

Cloverpaw
She - apprentice - Assigned mate: no - Crush/mate: Timberpaw - mentor: Spottedwhisper - tags: Cinderpaw

She thought for a moment "I really don't know about other clans, but I guess they too have very big territories" she meowed glancing at the clearning "For us, it good to have suck a big terriotory, because Dustclan is so big clan....we need a lots of forest to feed everybody..." she said looking at the Cinderpaw "Maybe we could train together? If our mentor just have the courage enought to show up" she meowed with a smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me