Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 1:55 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 30 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat hadn't heard her mate over her weeping.

«Lionpaw (Lionwatcher) \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 11 Moons»
The golden tabby tom raised his head against his father, a blank look on his face. "And I know what you did, or do I need to remind you?"

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 32 Moons»
The pale brown tabby tom narrowed his eyes. "Would you prefer me to carry you back to camp? Since you're acting like a kit, right now."

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moons»
The white and brown marbled tabby tom finished grooming her, and soon fell asleep curled around her.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The sorrel-colored tom dipped his head, he hadn't known her well but she had been too young.

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 27 Moons»
The sepia she-cat decided to leave the herbs back in the den, as to not upset the family.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 1:58 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
deputy|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: open|| location: camp

the deputy sat in the further corner of the circle, dipping her head in grief. thank you shadowgaze, for all the joy you've brought into this world. run free in starclan, shadowgaze

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄
starclan warrior|| female|| 11 moons|| tags: open || location: starclan

she nodded and glanced towards her family one last time. she closed her eyes and turned her back towards them. this wasn't her family. it never was like this. she never understood how bad it was between her father and lionpaw. and now she seemed to have read the dark secrets in their minds.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: lionpaw || location: territory

he lowered his head and stared at him with brows raised, as he kept a blank face. "we all have dark secrets that we need to keep, son. how about we strike a deal here."

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑
warrior|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: redhawk || location: camp

the white she-cat saw the coldness in the griefing father's gaze. she supposed it was like this when they lost a daughter. but there was this eerie feeling about that stare. secrets. she decided. there are dark secrets running in that family, secrets that cannot be spilled.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍
warrior|| male|| 40 moons|| tags: sunwish|| location: camp

he dipped his head in respect. he wasn't really close with her, but he could share the feeling of loss. since she was just too young. too young to be gone, forever.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 2:03 pm

The golden tabby tom raised an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly. "What kind of deal?"

The pale brown tabby tom narrowed his eyes. "Would you prefer me to carry you back to camp? Since you're acting like a kit, right now."

The white and brown marbled tabby tom finished grooming her, and soon fell asleep curled around her.

The sorrel-colored tom dipped his head, he hadn't known her well but she had been too young.

The sepia she-cat decided to leave the herbs back in the den, as to not upset the family.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 2:29 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

the deputy sat in the further corner of the circle, dipping her head in grief. thank you shadowgaze, for all the joy you've brought into this world. run free in starclan, shadowgaze

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄

she nodded and glanced towards her family one last time. she closed her eyes and turned her back towards them. this wasn't her family. it never was like this. she never understood how bad it was between her father and lionpaw. and now she seemed to have read the dark secrets in their minds.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓

the tom looked at his son with a hint of interest in his eyes, "if you don't spill mine, i won't spills yours."

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

the white she-cat saw the coldness in the griefing father's gaze. she supposed it was like this when they lost a daughter. but there was this eerie feeling about that stare. secrets. she decided. there are dark secrets running in that family, secrets that cannot be spilled.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

he dipped his head in respect. he wasn't really close with her, but he could share the feeling of loss. since she was just too young. too young to be gone, forever.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 2:32 pm

The golden tabby tom straightened. "Deal."

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 2:36 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓

the tom started walking back to the camp. he turned around and spoke. "be careful. one wrong move could get you killed."

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

//that's just messed up.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu May 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: open

He walked over to Shadowgaze and put his nose to her side and spoke softly under his breath. "May starclan light your path, I'm sorry this happened." He moved and let the ones closest to her sit vigil and morn.

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing

She woke up and walked over to her sisters corpse. She whispered softly and hoped her sister heard her. "I'm sorry, I wish I knew what to say to you... Be brave and watch over us protecting us from harm." She closed her eyes and whimpered her heart clentch.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

She shrugged, "I don't know." Her voice held disbelief as she chocked on air. She looked away from the lifeless body as she flattened her ears. "It's sad to see this happen to such a young cat."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/warrior/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:open

She held her breath seeing the apprentices. Her chest clenched itself as she flattened her ears, no. She thought and shook her head, not to her. Poor Lionpaw having to see that.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:camp/with:Littlefang, Cloverpaw

He quickened his pace to catch up with Littlefang. "Why in such a hurry? You seem craby why is that."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 pm

The blind calico she-cat gave her daughter a lick on her ear. Shadowgaze, I'll see you again someday.

The golden tabby tom nodded to his father, before cleaning his paws off.

(Ohoho, do you know what would be even worse? When Lionpaw kills Flowergaze, could she be expecting?)

The white and brown marbled tabby tom slept, unaware that Poppypaw had left.

The sepia she-cat kept her mind busy by diagnosing Dapplefeather, and gave a sad smile. Well, she's expecting. She padded up to Dapplefeather, softly nudging her to catch her attention.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXKaluliXx » Fri May 26, 2017 12:19 am

Jayfrost

" And I assume you're either deaf or want your fur to be ripped off." Jayfrost snarled straight back at him angrily.

Littlefang

" Because I am." He snapped back quickly.
xXKaluliXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 12:51 am

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: open

He walked over to Shadowgaze and put his nose to her side and spoke softly under his breath. "May starclan light your path, I'm sorry this happened." He moved and let the ones closest to her sit vigil and morn.

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing

She woke up and walked over to her sisters corpse. She whispered softly and hoped her sister heard her. "I'm sorry, I wish I knew what to say to you... Be brave and watch over us protecting us from harm." She closed her eyes and whimpered her heart clentch.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

She shrugged, "I don't know." Her voice held disbelief as she chocked on air. She looked away from the lifeless body as she flattened her ears. "It's sad to see this happen to such a young cat."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/warrior/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:Stoatskip

She looked over at Stoatskip and hummed, "yes Stoatskip. What is it, did you figure what's wrong with me?"

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:camp/with:Littlefang, Cloverpaw

He chuckled slightly to himself and looked at him. "Well, what caused you to be this crabby." He hummed as he tilted his head.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me