Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 12:15 am

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
deputy|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: open|| location: camp

the deputy smiled softly and looked towards the body of shadowpaw. "shadowgaze... may you seek wisdom and courage in starclan. say hello to tigerberry for me."

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄
starclan warrior|| female|| 11 moons|| tags: tigerberry || location: starclan

"it happens when someone is jealous of you. and i like my new name. shadowgaze.. hm." she said thoughtfully, not saying anything else.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: flowergaze x shadowpaw x lionpaw x snowhoot || location: camp

the flame pelted tom nodded, "now when you gaze upon the stars, you can see our shadow among them."

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑
warrior|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: redhawk || location: camp

"i liked her.." she croaked out, not wanting to leave his pelt.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍
warrior|| male|| 40 moons|| tags: sunwish|| location: camp

he nodded, "do you think it is really an accident?"
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu May 25, 2017 12:27 am

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: open

He walked over to Shadowgaze and put his nose to her side and spoke softly under his breath. "May starclan light your path, I'm sorry this happened." He moved and let the ones closest to her sit vigil and morn.

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing

She whimpered and wined and then stopped after a while. She seemed to have cried herself to sleep.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

She shrugged, "I don't know." Her voice held disbelief as she chocked on air. She looked away from the lifeless body as she flattened her ears. "It's sad to see this happen to such a young cat."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/warrior/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:open

She held her breath seeing the apprentices. Her chest clenched itself as she flattened her ears, no. She thought and shook her head, not to her. Poor Lionpaw having to see that.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:camp/with:Littlefang, Cloverpaw

He quickened his pace to catch up with Littlefang. "Why in such a hurry? You seem craby why is that."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Β«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 30 MoonsΒ»
The blind calico she-cat sniffled before beginning the vigil.

Β«Lionpaw (Lionwatcher) \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 11 MoonsΒ»
The golden tabby tom let out a quiet sigh, before joining his parents in the vigil.

Β«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 32 MoonsΒ»
The pale brown tabby tom narrowed his eyes. "Would you prefer me to carry you back to camp? Since you're acting like a kit, right now."

Β«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 MoonsΒ»
The white and brown marbled tabby tom finished grooming her, and soon fell asleep curled around her.

Β«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 MoonsΒ»
The sorrel-colored tom softly responded, letting out a purr to help comfort her. "She was a good cat."

Β«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 27 MoonsΒ»
The sepia she-cat left the family to mourn, as she decided to get the burial herbs ready. After she finished that, she grabbed some goatweed for the grieving family.

Β«Tigerberry \ She-cat \ StarClan \ 40 MoonsΒ»
The calico she-cat seemed to fade away, with a small frown.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 12:54 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

the deputy sat in the further corner of the circle, dipping her head in grief. thank you shadowgaze, for all the joy you've brought into this world. run free in starclan, shadowgaze

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄
starclan warrior|| female|| 11 moons|| tags: tigerberry || location: starclan

"wait!" she called out, trying to find a way to talk to tigerberry again. "where can i find you?" she looked down at her lifeless body, with her family all gathered around to grief for her death. she saw sagewhisker padding forward and she heard every single word she said. the truth-seeker in the dark. may you light our paths.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: flowergaze x lionpaw x shadowgaze || location: camp

the tom sat beside his dead daughter as he quietly let out a heart-wrenching sob. it's all my fault. if i had gone after her, she wouldn't be dead right now. i wished it was me who got hit by a monster. it was until then he noticed a set of claw marks on her pelt. it wasn't the monster that killed his daughter. a cat did. he looked at his son's blood-stained claws and narrowed his eyes. you.

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

"she was my favourite, such a pure, sweet and innocent kit." she padded forward to touch noses with the she-cat for one last time. "you're gone, but never forgotten by us. shadowgaze, the truth-seeker in dark, may you light our paths."

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

he dipped his head in respect. he wasn't really close with her, but he could share the feeling of loss. since she was just too young. too young to be gone, forever.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 1:22 pm

The blind calico she-cat continued to weep, her ears flat on her head.

The golden tabby tom lowered his head, and closed his eyes as he thought, unaware of the glare his father sent him. I'm sorry I had to do this, Shadowgaze. I wish I could take it back now, but I can't.

The pale brown tabby tom narrowed his eyes. "Would you prefer me to carry you back to camp? Since you're acting like a kit, right now."

The white and brown marbled tabby tom finished grooming her, and soon fell asleep curled around her.

The sorrel-colored tom dipped his head, he hadn't known her well but she had been too young.

The sepia she-cat decided to leave the herbs back in the den, as to not upset the family.

Β«Tigerberry \ She-cat \ StarClan \ 40 MoonsΒ»
The calico she-cat smiled softly when she turned. "You're in StarClan, Shadowgaze, you'll find me." She replied, fading.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 1:31 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

the deputy sat in the further corner of the circle, dipping her head in grief. thank you shadowgaze, for all the joy you've brought into this world. run free in starclan, shadowgaze

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄
starclan warrior|| female|| 11 moons|| tags: open || location: starclan

she nodded and glanced towards her family one last time. she closed her eyes and turned her back towards them. this wasn't her family. it never was like this. she never understood how bad it was between her father and lionpaw. and now she seemed to have read the dark secrets in their minds.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: flowergaze x lionpaw x shadowgaze || location: camp

the tom stared at his son, his mind racing. now we're equal, lionpaw. you caught me cheating on your mother with galaxystar. and now i caught you red-handed, as a murderer. "lionpaw." the father spoke, standing up abruptly. "i'd like to have a chat with you, on shadowgaze."

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

the white she-cat saw the coldness in the griefing father's gaze. she supposed it was like this when they lost a daughter. but there was this eerie feeling about that stare. secrets. she decided. there are dark secrets running in that family, secrets that cannot be spilled.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

he dipped his head in respect. he wasn't really close with her, but he could share the feeling of loss. since she was just too young. too young to be gone, forever.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 1:37 pm

The blind calico she-cat hadn't heard her mate over her weeping.

The golden tabby tom raised his head, to look at his father with a sad look. He nodded, afraid he would end up telling the entire camp what he'd done if he spoke at the moment.

The sorrel-colored tom dipped his head, he hadn't known her well but she had been too young.

The sepia she-cat decided to leave the herbs back in the den, as to not upset the family.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 1:40 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄

she nodded and glanced towards her family one last time. she closed her eyes and turned her back towards them. this wasn't her family. it never was like this. she never understood how bad it was between her father and lionpaw. and now she seemed to have read the dark secrets in their minds.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓

"let's head out into the forest." the tom tried to refrain himself from hurting his own son. this wasn't just any apprentice that was killed. that was her daughter's lifeless body, laying in front of her, killed by his own son.

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

the white she-cat saw the coldness in the griefing father's gaze. she supposed it was like this when they lost a daughter. but there was this eerie feeling about that stare. secrets. she decided. there are dark secrets running in that family, secrets that cannot be spilled.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 1:47 pm

The blind calico she-cat hadn't heard her mate over her weeping.

The golden tabby tom narrowed his eyes at him, already suspecting that he knew, but followed him anyway.

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 1:49 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: lionpaw || location: territory

the flame-pelted tom led the tom into the forest, where they would be out from everyone's earshot. "i know what you did." he said sternly, glaring at his son.

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me