MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:51 am

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby brushed her tail against the other elder's side to help calm her down. "You're right, no cat in our generation would've done that. But for now, let's not lose our tails about it."

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point nodded in response, before asking calmly. "No problem. But I would like to know what happened when you sent Honeypaw and Fleetingpaw out of the den earlier."

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ
The long-furred russet tom had remembered Olivedapple, and figured that she probably lost her temper with Sparrowclaw. He feigned innocence, quickly realizing what she meant. "Maybe someone will take care of her." He blinked in surprise at her actions, before stuttering out a response. "Wh-What are you doing?"

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell purred in amusement at his comment, before nodding in agreement, glancing over at Scatterpaw. "Of course."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby grinned, before pressing his pelt against his mate's, wordlessly.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby sighed quietly, looking around for her mentor, but not finding her.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Sparrowclaw, Olivedapple, Briarstep

Eaglestar frowned "Mother you will not leave, everything will be alright I'll handle it." he said as he stood up and padded out of the den after her. He gave her a quick nuzzle then glanced over at Briarstep "Take care of her, i'll check in soon." he said before he headed for Sparrowclaw, frowning, "Come with me. We need to have a talk." he said before he turned and headed for his den.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Hollytail, Scatterpaw

Puddlejump nodded in agreement "True." he said before he padded out of camp, he kept his pace slow as they began not wanting to leave anyone in camp. "Oh well, i'm sure it's gone." he shook his head dismissing the conversation. "Do you want to take the lead Hollytail?" he asked. He was use to following whatever orders the special cats gave them. He didn't think anything of this whole system, as long as everyone showed respect he was fine with doing whatever was asked of him.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep headed out towards the east like she had planned earlier. Her ears pricked as she kept herself on full alert. She didn't want to leave herself vulnerable by letting herself get too distracted out here. She knew there were loners around here, and possibly more foxes right now. Though she hoped that wasn't the case. Thankfully they hadn't seen anything else that was too terrible lately. Finally spotting a squirrel she went in for the kill. Knowing she had to catch a little more she kept searching afterwards.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw nodded and straightened up "Well! I'll try extra hard so I can be a warrior before you have to go to the nursery!" She said with a small nod. How long did it take to have kits? She didn't really know, she'd never asked or paid much attention to it. She'd been too small when most of the queens had, had their kits after all. So she figured she could become a warrior before Smokepatch had to go to the nursery. It couldn't be that hard!! She could impress Eaglestar! She was sure of it! "How did you become a warrior Smokepatch? Did you do anything special?" she asked.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw rounded around camp and headed right along their trail. Lifting his head up he nodded more to himself than to her. "I think we're getting close.." he said as he looked up at the tree Hollytail and Sorrowstep had jumped into. "I don't smell them after here... So I guess straight ahead is where the fox would have gone." he said glancing over at Cricketpaw now.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:22 am

Dawnpelt
She-cat | warrior | Apprentice: open | crush: Patchfur | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: Patchfur

-Taking a small vole into thefresh kill pile, swallowing it with a few bites. Licking her lips she noticed Patchfur without his assigned mate Sorrowstep anywhere near him. Sighing she walked to the patched tom "Hello Patchfur" she meowed nodding to the tom.

Robinpaw
Tom | apprentice |mentor: open |Crush: looking |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Fleetingpaw

-He looked at her then the herbs and stuffs "Oh that's great, I always thought that becoming an medicine cat could be easy, but seeing all thoise herbs and leaves, knowing their names and what do with them..." he meowed smilling "I must to say, you need a very good memory to remember that all" he continued purring a little bit..

Risingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Cometkit, open

- Grooming her long calico and tortoiseshell fur near the entrance of the nursery. Taking a good watch at her two kits who eated their breakfast there "Cometkit, stop stealing for your sister, there is enought prey for both of you" she meowed looking angry at the black kit.

Lotuskit
She-cat | kit |crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Cometkit, Risingshadow

- She eated her part of the meat, trying to huss her sister away "Go away, Cometkit....this is my part, that's yours" she hissed at her sister, turning then toward her mother "mom??" she meowed loudly at her.

Cometkit
She-cat | kit | crush: none | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Risingshadow

-Smirkling the black kit tryed to steal her sisters part of meat, even thought she had her own "Come on Lotuskit, we need to share.... it's cruel to eat for yourself" she meowed poking her, but stopped immendeately when heared her mother speaking to her "fine..." she growled and padded to her part of meat.

Junior
Tom | Loner | crush: will be Sorrowstep |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: open

- Silently walking the small tom was stalking some peasants, trying his no good luck to catch one. He walked closer, hidding behing a bushes and thinking about his catcing moves.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:50 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Robinpaw

"Well I guess it's not as easy as it seems." Fleetingpaw replied, "But it gets easier once it's all in your head, though I guess you seem to have a hard time remembering certain things. I don't blame you, remembering the first few herbs and their uses were pretty hard for me." the she-cat said, remembering when she knew only a few of the herbs and only one or two uses. It was nice to see how far she had grown and how much she knows now. Even if there was still a lot of other things she still had to learn as one of the medicine cat apprentices, she liked to remember how much she had grown, this had made the she-cat give out a small smile as she continued to pay attention if the tom decided to say anything else. Maybe she should be a bit more social, that sounded like a nice thought to her currently.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 am

Dawnpelt
She-cat | warrior | Apprentice: open | crush: Patchfur | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: Patchfur

-Taking a small vole into thefresh kill pile, swallowing it with a few bites. Licking her lips she noticed Patchfur without his assigned mate Sorrowstep anywhere near him. Sighing she walked to the patched tom "Hello Patchfur" she meowed nodding to the tom.

Robinpaw
Tom | apprentice |mentor: open |Crush: looking |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Fleetingpaw

-He smilled at her "Hmm are you maybe starting to get warmer?" he meowed glancing at her, but then shaked his head "Um, okey... So could you maybe teach me a some herbs? maybe the most Basic ones?" he meowed flicking his tail lightly "so maybe I can help, if soemthing happen and none of you medicine cats are no close to be found" he continued meowing not breaking his gazze to the pretty she-cat.

Risingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Cometkit, open

- Grooming her long calico and tortoiseshell fur near the entrance of the nursery. Taking a good watch at her two kits who eated their breakfast there "Cometkit, stop stealing for your sister, there is enought prey for both of you" she meowed looking angry at the black kit.

Lotuskit
She-cat | kit |crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Cometkit, Risingshadow

- She eated her part of the meat, trying to huss her sister away "Go away, Cometkit....this is my part, that's yours" she hissed at her sister, turning then toward her mother "mom??" she meowed loudly at her.

Cometkit
She-cat | kit | crush: none | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Risingshadow

-Smirkling the black kit tryed to steal her sisters part of meat, even thought she had her own "Come on Lotuskit, we need to share.... it's cruel to eat for yourself" she meowed poking her, but stopped immendeately when heared her mother speaking to her "fine..." she growled and padded to her part of meat.

Junior
Tom | Loner | crush: will be Sorrowstep |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: open

- Silently walking the small tom was stalking some peasants, trying his no good luck to catch one. He walked closer, hidding behing a bushes and thinking about his catcing moves.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:22 am

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:N/A|Crush:To be Riverdawn|Apprentice:Fleetingpaw|Tags: Riverdawn

"I don't see why that's your business"He mews,but he knew he would have to tell her. Whiteshadow huffs at Riverdawn,shaking his head and lashing his tail."They messed up my herbs stores.I had just finished sorting them the way the need to be,and the stupid apprentices decided to ruin it."He snaps,his tail lashing quicker.He looks over at Riverdawn,his eyes softening for only a moment before he turned away.

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Dawnpelt

Patchfur looks over at Dawnpelt,giving her a polite smile."Hello Dawnpelt"He mews simply. {WB}

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:N/A|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw,Dolphin

Smokepatch chuckles,shaking her head."Let's go back to camp. . .I'm getting a bit tired"Smokepatch mews,licking her mates cheek before heading towards the exit of the hollow

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

probably open

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

idk what i'm doing with him sooo lol

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:45 am

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby brushed her tail against the other elder's side to help calm her down. "You're right, no cat in our generation would've done that. But for now, let's not lose our tails about it."

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point kept her cool, before answering. "I'm sure they wouldn't mess up the herbs if you'd teach them how to organize them correctly."

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ
The long-furred russet tom had remembered Olivedapple, and figured that she probably lost her temper with Sparrowclaw. He feigned innocence, quickly realizing what she meant. "Maybe someone will take care of her." He blinked in surprise at her actions, before stuttering out a response. "Wh-What are you doing?"

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell fell silent, deciding to simply follow the rest of the patrol.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby continued to grin, his tail curling as they began to go back to camp.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby sighed quietly, looking around for her mentor, but not finding her.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Hollytail
She-cat|31 moons|Assigned; Whiteshadow|Tags; Peonydapple, Puddlejump, Scatterpaw

Hollytail thought for a moment. "No, go ahead. You're doing fine," she said calmly. She didn't want to always be in charge, it got overwhelming after a while. Hollytail also figured that it had probably been a long time since any of the warriors in her group let anyone else take the lead. She followed aimlessly, her only goal to scent prey.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Robinpaw

Fleetingpaw's eyes lit up a bit due to excitement, but she had best thought she shouldn't show emotion just yet, even if Robinpaw had already saw her smiling a bit. "Hmm, well some simple ones would be cobwebs, horsetail, and marigold." she said, thinking of their uses. "Cobwebs are strung by spiders and can be found in almost anywhere, but usually in forest areas. They look to be silky, white and thin shiny strands. They're used to soak up or stop, maybe even possibly slow any bleeding." Fleetingpaw paused, trying to remember what the uses of the horsetail would be. Suddenly remembering she started again, "Horsetail are tall bristly-stemmed plants and can be found in marshy areas, they're used to treat infections for the most part. And marigold look to be low-growing flowers that are a yellow or bright orange, so watch where you're going just in case. They're near water and their leaves or petals can be used to be chewed into a poultice to stop mostly infections and any bleeding." The she-cat took a breath and sighed, "Was I rambling? Was it too much? There's others that can help since I heard their might be kits along the way, but maybe I'll do that another time. Unless... you'd like to know them now." Fleeting tilted her head a bit and stared at the tom with a bit of a curious gaze, wondering what could be on the tom's mind if he decided to zone out throughout her rambling.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:27 am

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Hollytail, Scatterpaw

Puddlejump seemed surprised, pausing for a moment to collect himself. Once he did he took the lead again. "Okay, well avoiding the way of the fox then.." he said. Puddlejump never seemed to lead patrols, but it was a nice feeling to be able to. He took them off towards the pine forest, the faint scent of his sister reaching his nose. He glanced around, Sorrowstep had to be close, or at least had been close moments before. Shaking his head he turned back to the others. "This seem like a good spot?" he asked. "We could start here and spread out?" he offered.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me