love and loss(wolf rp/romace/war/open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: love and loss(wolf rp/romace/war/open)

Postby Snowstar12 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:15 am

Skylak watched the direction she had walked. Why am I being so mean to her? Should i just forget about shadow?he thought. Skylark ran throught the forest to find Loath. He found her and slowed down. Skylark padded up to her and sat next to her.
Snowstar12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:16 am

loath backed a bit and crotched low not wanting to be spotted

alex waited for a reply from shadow
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowstar12 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 am

Shadow let out a low growl. His green eyes burned with fury but he didn't say a word.
Snowstar12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:24 am

alex wasnt even fased

loath backed again just incase she couldnt risk another beating like she had yesterday
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowstar12 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 am

"Loath, I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier." Skylark said sadness in his eyes. "I don't know why but i feel like the black male could possibly be part...." his words trailing off.

Shadow grabbed the rabbit and ran back to his make shift den to eat in peace without being hounded with questions. He didn't want to be anywhere near Alex. Shadow wanted to rip his fur off.
Snowstar12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 am

alex growled lightly when the male ran off then spotted loaths baby blue eyes and a evil smile went on his face his spikes grew and he laughed

loath put her ears back and said "can we talk later when we arnt about to get murdered"
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowstar12 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 am

Skylark notice Alex and growled. Sky nodded. "Let's go now" he growled.

Shadow heard Alex laugh and he growled. He finished off his rabbit and crawled out of the log. Shadow saw the two doclack.
Snowstar12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:54 am

loath ran towards home

alex wanted to toy with them and she ran after loath bitting at her tail then turned to sky and laughed
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowstar12 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:58 am

Sky growled loud and ran after him."Stop, or die" he growled showing his pearly whites.

Shadow flew after the three wolves. If Alex wasn't happy about his discovery, then i will change.
Snowstar12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:02 am

alex just laughed and said "your breed are weaklings and so is your mate "he shot his sikes up in a circle around sky and said "perfect target"
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me