MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:42 am

Olivedapple
She-cat|189 Moons|Retired Medicine Cat/Elder|Assigned:Branchleap|Tags:Briarstep

"I will leave if she stays deputy Eaglestar.You can't keep me here.I refuse to stay under leadership with that idiot,
fox-heart, brat"
She hisses,clawing at the ground as she watches him leave.No one in the clan liked Sparrowclaw,it was quite obvious she liked Dolphin when he was already with Smokepatch,and she had the nerve to tell Rainwhisker she wanted kits?!It's horrible, no cat would have done that in our generation Briarstep."The old medicine cat mews,lashing her tail as she stamps her paw on the ground.

{i'll postt for everyone else later}
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 28, 2017 10:12 am

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby brushed her tail against the other elder's side to help calm her down. "You're right, no cat in our generation would've done that. But for now, let's not lose our tails about it."

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point frowned slightly when she had mentioned Whiteshadow kicking them both out earlier. "I'll be back in a moment." She replied, before heading into the den, greeting Whiteshadow calmly.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ
The long-furred russet tom had remembered Olivedapple, and figured that she probably lost her temper with Sparrowclaw. He feigned innocence, quickly realizing what she meant. "Maybe someone will take care of her." He blinked in surprise at her actions, before stuttering out a response. "Wh-What are you doing?"

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell laughed, her tail curling. "We didn't say where actually."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby kept a bright smile on his face, but spoke up. "I wish i could mentor you, but I don't know all of the clan techniques yet."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ;
The silver and white tabby sighed quietly, looking around for her mentor, but not finding her.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon May 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Hollytail, Scatterpaw

Puddlejump purred slightly "Okay good then i'm not losing my head just yet." he said. He shook his head for a moment then looked at them again "There was a fox out earlier, correct? So when we go out, should we perhaps head in the opposite direction?" he said with a small glance at Scatterpaw. That was his way of not outright saying I don't want to take this apprentice near a fox, without literally saying please don't make me bring this apprentice near a possible fox.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:51 am

Hollytail | She-cat | As. Whiteshadow

Hollytail nodded in agreement, foxes were not something to be toyed with. "I think we drove it away, but one can never be too careful. Especially when it involves a fox," she meowed. Hollytail was a bit nervous about whether the fox would be back, although she didn't show it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Open

The she-cat scanned the clan, from where she was it may have been limiting, but she still was able to catch the elders and their leader plus a few others leave the Elder's Den, or other cats around the clan doing their own thing. Fleetingpaw kept to herself while pondering over the idea of assigned mates. Surely there was another way? But it was tradition and/or a custom their clan had kept for so long, of course the idea wouldn't be let go so easily unless their leader decided to make some changes. The female thought over the fact that getting an assigned mate herself may come fast, but she shouldn't be thinking of things like that. Fleetingpaw decided to focus on remembering the herbs she knew by heart to pass time, it also was productive for her since she was after all one of the Medicine Cat Apprentices.

End Comment: It's so quiet, it's a bit unreal. I hope everyone's doing fine! :D
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:35 am

Dawnpelt
She-cat | warrior | Apprentice: open | crush: Patchfur | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: open

-Yawning and scretching the brown and white she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Taking deep breath to the upcoming cool wind and enjoyed the warm sunlight, which shined toward the Warriors den entrance. Sighing she sit down and started to groom her messy fur.

Robinpaw
Tom | apprentice |mentor: open |Crush: looking |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Fleetingpaw

-Sighing for boredom the red brown tomwalked circle there, clawing the ground and kicking the rock onto his way. He waited for his mentor, but so far the cat has not being seen and it's very pissed him. Sighing again he noticed Fleetingpaw the medicine cat apprentice there. Smirkling he fluffed his fur and walked toward her "Good mornings Fleetingpaw? Our could I say sweetheart" he meowed blinking at his right eye at her.

Risingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Cometkit, open

- Grooming her long calico and tortoiseshell fur near the entrance of the nursery. Taking a good watch at her two kits who eated their breakfast there "Cometkit, stop stealing for your sister, there is enought prey for both of you" she meowed looking angry at the black kit.

Lotuskit
She-cat | kit |crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Cometkit, Risingshadow

- She eated her part of the meat, trying to huss her sister away "Go away, Cometkit....this is my part, that's yours" she hissed at her sister, turning then toward her mother "mom??" she meowed loudly at her.

Cometkit
She-cat | kit | crush: none | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Risingshadow

-Smirkling the black kit tryed to steal her sisters part of meat, even thought she had her own "Come on Lotuskit, we need to share.... it's cruel to eat for yourself" she meowed poking her, but stopped immendeately when heared her mother speaking to her "fine..." she growled and padded to her part of meat.

Junior
Tom | Loner | crush: will be Sorrowstep |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: open

- Silently walking the small tom was stalking some peasants, trying his no good luck to catch one. He walked closer, hidding behing a bushes and thinking about his catcing moves.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:56 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Robinpaw

Fleetingpaw stared at the tom with a deadpanned expression, then sighed when she heard what the tom had said. Either the tom was flirting with the she-cat or was trying to, she didn't care, whichever one for that matter. "What do you want, Robinpaw?" she asked boredly, a bit irritated, but slightly amused and interested- though she didn't show it. She wondered why the tom decided to approach her, especially since she wasn't very social at all for the matter. She though of her so not so interesting what-so-ever, meek when it came to trying to socialize, and cold sometimes: all because of her mood swings that can happen frequently. With it, who knows what her current mood may be, even Fleetingpaw herself never knew at times. "Though I do not understand why you're here and please do not call me 'sweetheart', I don't believe there's anything sweet about me..." she mumbled out the last part, still irritated and bored -but secretly interested- as she looked away from the tom. Puffing her chest out a bit not because of some sort of secret pride or jealously, or mostly some kind of way to flirt back. She also puffed out her cheeks, her mind still wondering what the tom wanted with the she-cat for the time being.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Dawnpelt
She-cat | warrior | Apprentice: open | crush: Patchfur | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: open

-Yawning and scretching the brown and white she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Taking deep breath to the upcoming cool wind and enjoyed the warm sunlight, which shined toward the Warriors den entrance. Sighing she sit down and started to groom her messy fur.

Robinpaw
Tom | apprentice |mentor: open |Crush: looking |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Fleetingpaw

-He looked at the grumpy she-cat "hey, don't be so grumby, I didn't go there to bull you or anger you, which I will probaly do, do I want it or not..." he murmured the last past was mostly to himself. Flicking his tail bacl up he looked at the she-cat "Well I was kind of bored, so I just wanted say hi to you....and about the sweetheart part..." he meowed stopping for amoment to think his words "most she-cats take it as a joke or a compliment" he continued meowing flicking his ears "So how your herb trainings? Learn anything new?" he meowed asking..

Risingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Cometkit, open

- Grooming her long calico and tortoiseshell fur near the entrance of the nursery. Taking a good watch at her two kits who eated their breakfast there "Cometkit, stop stealing for your sister, there is enought prey for both of you" she meowed looking angry at the black kit.

Lotuskit
She-cat | kit |crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Cometkit, Risingshadow

- She eated her part of the meat, trying to huss her sister away "Go away, Cometkit....this is my part, that's yours" she hissed at her sister, turning then toward her mother "mom??" she meowed loudly at her.

Cometkit
She-cat | kit | crush: none | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Risingshadow

-Smirkling the black kit tryed to steal her sisters part of meat, even thought she had her own "Come on Lotuskit, we need to share.... it's cruel to eat for yourself" she meowed poking her, but stopped immendeately when heared her mother speaking to her "fine..." she growled and padded to her part of meat.

Junior
Tom | Loner | crush: will be Sorrowstep |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: open

- Silently walking the small tom was stalking some peasants, trying his no good luck to catch one. He walked closer, hidding behing a bushes and thinking about his catcing moves.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 am

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:N/A|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Riverdawn

Whiteshadow glances over at Riverdawn,nodding his head to signal he head seen her and heard her greeting.Once he finished sorting the herbs the way that he had told Riverdawn and the apprentices that they had to be in,he turns to her."Thank you for getting the horsetail"He mews,taking it and putting it in its place,stretching his forelegs.

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

open

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:N/A|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw,Dolphin

Smokepatch shakes her head."No no,Eaglestar doesn't need to know quite yet.Whiteshadow said I'm not that far into it,so i can still mentor you."She says with a purr,nuzzling her mate,before looking at her apprentice."And No,Sootpatch doesn't know yet,i don't need him fretting over me"

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

probably open

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

idk what i'm doing with him sooo lol

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Robinpaw

The she-cat registered what the tom said and sighed, her back hunching over a bit. "Sorry 'bout that, not the socializing type as you might've been able to tell... or not." then she continued on, "Oh my Medicine Cat training? It's going along fine I guess. There's nothing new yet, but I've been focusing on memorizing our herbs and their uses." Fleetingpaw felt a bit awkward talking, but shrugged it off and had calmly spoke. Although there wasn't much activity for her, she still decided to use the time she had to memorize their herbs just in case since it was after all, important to their training.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me