เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:31 pm

Wolfpath
โGastly Nightโž
gender; male age; 32m rank; warrior apprentice; none sexuality; pansexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Spottedfeather, Sykestar & Rabbitsong tagged; none/open

indentationQuietly finishing his meal, the large tom let his mind go blank, silent but still enjoying everything. As he finished up the last of it, the tom absently returned Spottedfeathers curt nod, before heaving himself up to bury the leftover bones. carefully he dug up some of the soft earth, and gently brushed the bones in before covering them back up. Seeing Sykestar and Rabbitsong taking charge and presumably getting about to clean up the remnants of the tree. Though Rabbitsong quickly left the conversation to do something, which didn't matter much to him. A Little nervous, and unsure if he should approach and offer his assistance, the tom stood still, tail twitching slightly. He hummed softly, and slowly started to pad over to Sykestar, already regretting it internally, but staying true to his decision.

Amberpaw
โPale Ghostโž
gender; male age; 10m rank; apprentice mentor; Perchwood sexuality; Androsexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Coyoteleap & Snakepaw tagged; none/open

indentationHis attention was drawn to the remnants of the tree and cringed back, eyes shutting tightly for a few heartbeats. His tail curled with agitation as he forced his eyes open once more, forcing himself to stare straight at the broken tree. Amberpaw knew the strength - and honestly rage - of nature, he knew it very well. Coyoteleap's death had left a mark on him that had given him both a strong fear and respect for nature that he hadn't had before. His ears twitched as he heard the scream of Snakepaw, flinching internally as the sound brought back memories of his former mentor's death. Breath coming in short and not-so-sweet pants, the tom stared resolutely at the tree. Well at least no one died. This time. He thought morosely, grimacing as his breathing slowly evened little by little. Slowly, he gazed around camp, belatedly realizing that of course Coyoteleap was already buried, he couldn't believe that he'd forgotten the tradition. Shaking his head, he chuckled a little hysterically. "Well, I guess I'll just have to go visit him then." Amberpaw muttered softly, as he moved, slowly heading towards the entrance of camp, intent on visiting his old mentor.

Finchpaw
โSickly Hunterโž
gender; female age; 7m rank; apprentice mentor; Lynxspring sexuality; questioning
mentions; Sykestar tagged; Lynxspring

indentation Her ears perked up with excitement as the bi-colored feline spotted her mentor leaving the warrior's den. When she'd first been appointed to the tom, she'd felt overwhelming disappointment. While Lynxspring was a good mentor, a good warrior, and a good cat overall, she questioned Sykestar's decision. Assigning a sickly kit to a chronically sick mentor, was either just plain mousebrianed or purposefully cruel. That said, after getting to know him a little, she found that she didn't mind it too much. Though being apprenticed to him sometimes only felt like a step above being a medicine cat apprentice, the she-cat found a good amount of joy in the sometimes spotty training she'd been getting. Purring as she approached the ginger and white feline, she called out. "Lynxspring, Good Morning!" Waving her tail in a more silent greeting as she paused about a tail length away.

Paledapple
โLost Hopeโž
gender; female age; 62m rank; warrior apprentice; Lemmingpaw sexuality; androsexual
mentions; Amberpaw & Perchwood tagged; None/open

indentationThe mixture of rain and lightning made her pause before she gazed out over the camp. The dappled feline paused as she caught sight of the splintered and broken tree. Well, that's not something you see every day. she mused, a trickle of amusement rippling through her. Her whiskers twitch in an open show of said amusement before her mood drops once more at the sight of her clearly panicked son. The way his eyes didn't stray from the wreckage of the tree, his shallow and quick breaths, and his glassy eyes, made her fear for her beloved kit. Making a move to approach him, to attempt to calm him, the feline was forced to stop as the tom suddenly seemed to shake himself out of it. Paledapple forced herself to look away, to give him a semblance of privacy. Hopefully Perchwood takes care of him. She thought, hoping that Amberpaw would get better soon. Shaking her head, the feline looked around, searching for something to do, to make herself usefull.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Postby Nunavik » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 pm

๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† LYNXSPRING โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ a shorthaired red-and-white mackeral tabby with a sickly appearance
    35 moons | tom | warrior | apprentice, Finchpaw | crush, Wolfpath | tags: finchpaw

Lynxspring had not yet managed a good yawn nor stretch before his apprentice had found him. The tom-cat was, for lack of a better word, disheveled as he peered quietly upon Finchpaw. He was never the most attractive cat in the clan, but his fur was particularly more messy and his eyes more sunken as he swallowed an involuntary yawn. "Finchpaw, he murmured in greeting, attempting to place an energetic smile to his maw. He failed miserably. "I imagine you've been up and ready to go for a while now, hm?" The red and white tabby approached, utilizing his long tail to gather around Finchpaw's neck, advising her to follow. Despite the rain that rattled in his ears and the events of last night, training would not be forgone. Lynxspring had made himself a promise to bring Finchpaw into her prime as a young warrior as best he could. Admittedly, in the recent months he had failed to do this not out of his own sheer will, but of his physical health. Every day he seemed less and less inclined to show her the warrior ways only because his energy failed. The tom-cat did not fail to note she probably felt the same. As he led on, Lynxspring took note of the chaos that was the medicine cat den. His eyes did not waver as he next inquired, "Have you eaten? I imagine you'll need your strength for today."

๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† SPOTTEDFEATHER โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ a long-haired dilute calico with green eyes
    41 moons | she-cat | warrior | apprentice, Hopperpaw | crush, none | tags: rumblespout

Spottedfeather did not pretend to ignore Rumblespout's grimace as she entered the den, her maw devoid of the prey she had brought. For as long as she could remember, Spottedfeather always took it upon herself to check on those around her. Kittens and elders, in particularly, had a soft spot for her. Last night had been terrible and this morning, she did not dare to mention that too many warriors had their paws full of rebuilding the medicine den and the apprentices to preoccupied with some sort of tree that Spottedfeather didn't care to hear about. It was from her heart she sought the elder, the only one in Fallsclan for some time. For him, yes, but also for her to find some peace. Even as an apprentice, she had always looked up to her elders. Even more so for their care and wellbeing after it was drilled into her head by her mentor. The calico offered a faint smile as she sat, curling her long tail around her paws at the entrance of the den. "Good morning." She meowed, her voice as singsongy and crisp as before. "I just wanted to check on you after last night. I brought food, but it's not as fresh as I imagine anyone could prefer." Obviously. She thought to herself. As she spoke, her gaze glanced to the outside where she could faintly here the pitter-patter of the rain. "You won't hurt my feelings if you don't want it" She clarified, returning her green gaze to the elder. "But the apprentices are occupied with some sort of tree and many of the warriors are otherwise indisposed right now so it might been a few hours" She let her words fall like notes, one after another in a crescendo before she spoke again. This time, she changed the topic. "How are you?"
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(03)

Postby selasphorys » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:12 am

๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐——
    (medicine cat) (27 mns) (she/her) (appr: cloudpaw) (x)
    (location: medicine den) (tags: mothgaze, sykestar, cloudpaw) (mentions: none)

Briarseed froze. Sykestar's voice dripped like ice-water along her spine. Her old mentor flowed with that lethal confidence Briarseed knew too well, piercing her lingering dreams with no more than a word. The weight of her announcement could crush. And it did--- it crushed, it mangled, it left her as whole as the tangled wreck of her garden. After all, this excuse of a medicine cat was just a failure waiting to happen. The leader never needed her to begin with. Sykestar didn't need the stocks Briarseed had so carefully wrapped in leaves, since she had herbs of her own from the start. Not that Briarseed would say a word in her own defense. Protests sputtered and died on her lips. Her leader's gaze cut into her skull... and, as if picking it out of her thoughts, she set up a meeting before the prophecy was even mentioned. Eyes fixed at her feet, all Briarseed could muster was a mumble: "Understood, Sykestar. I look forward to our meeting."

Mothgaze whisked her away before she could regain sensation in her steps. Briarseed stumbled into the Medicine Den and slumped into her nest, curling up into a tight ball of tears. If she could hide forever under her tail, she would. The commotion outside melted away. Deep breath after deep breath, the medicine cat grounded herself once more. She lifted her head to stare at a wall of the den. To no one in particular, she murmured hoarsely, "...That was our garden. Fogfern and I... we cared for it together." She paused, golden eyes glazing with memories. "And now that it's gone, it's like I lost the last piece of her I had." Her voice cracked. But with that last realization, she could finally let go. Shaking her head, Briarseed sighed. She rose to her paws like a newleaf thaw. Her expression grew soft and light. Padding over to her apprentice, Briarseed cleaned the rain and mud out of his white fur. "Cloudpaw, I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I'm okay. We can plant a new one all our own. It can be our garden too." She turned to Mothgaze, a grateful warmth on her face. "Thank you, Mothgaze. You don't know how much I needed this."

๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
    (warrior) (40 mns) (she/her) (appr: goosepaw) (x)
    (location: fallsclan camp) (tags: amberpaw) (mentions: rabbitsong, milktuft, gullsplash, goosepaw, perchwood)

Swallowsight sunk her fangs into the charred branch, eyes squeezed shut as she pulled it away. Why did her eartips burn from just one look at Rabbitsong? Why did she get all fluttery and flustered, like a newborn kit? She knew why, but she'd be hard-pressed to admit it. By the time her eyes opened, he had already disappeared. On important new deputy business, no doubt. She took a breath of rain-soaked air, telling herself to get back to work as well. Her brow furrowed as she stiffened herself back into composure.

Perhaps she should prepare for a morning hunt. As she surveyed the dwindling fresh-kill pile, she found an unusual sight: the pallid pelt of Milktuft. Her expression softened at once. She saw in Milktuft the reflection of her own mother. Both mollies had withered into shells of themselves after the loss of their true loves. Before she could pad over and lend a paw, the bedraggled warrior retreated under a bush. Swallowsight gave her the privacy she needed. Instead, she found her eyes drifting back to the empty space where Rabbitsong once stood. They lingered there for a moment, as if to remind her that love was always, always meant to die. Swallowsight forced her gaze away.

The blue warrior resolved to grab some fresh moss to change Milktuft's bedding. She would have woken up Goosepaw to help, but her spat with Gullsplash still weighed heavily on her mind. Maybe she ought to be softer on her apprentice. Let him sleep in a bit, to encourage trust rather than resentment. Shaking the tension out of her tail, she approached the camp entrance alone.

And that was when she saw Amberpaw. The grieving young apprentice shambled out of camp, hyperventilating, laughing, muttering to himself. Alarm coursed through every inch of Swallowsight's body. "Amberpaw!" she shouted, hoping to shock some sense into him. No way could she let him stumble out of safety. He could fall into the river or into the jaws of a predator or into StarClan knows where! Swallowsight bounded over to him, planting herself directly in his path. "You can't leave camp. Not by yourself, not like this. You could get seriously injured." Her words came out in strident tones, but then they softened. She lifted her tail to gently place it on his shoulder. "Maybe you and Perchwood can visit the falls after morning patrols, to give Coyoteleap a proper sendoff to StarClan. It hurts, I know it hurts. But he will always watch over you, even when you can't see him."

๐—›๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ช
    (apprentice) (9 mns) (he/him) (mentor: spottedfeather) (x)
    (location: fallsclan camp) (tags: goosepaw, yarrowpaw) (mentions: rabbitsong, swallowsight)

Hopperpaw scampered out into camp, taking a moment to admire the splintered wreck of the exploded tree. The scent of fire filled his lungs. For a moment, that energy coursed like lightning through his pattering paws. But the idle chatter of the warriors, with its promise of patrols, dampened just about any excitement he had. Another tiresome day. The apprentice swatted at a scrap of burnt-up bark, sending it skidding across the wet stones.

Goosepaw's idea lit a fresh new spark in him. "You bet!" he whispered in hushed excitement, a sly grin sharp on his maw. His gold-striped tail lashed from side to side, practically buzzing with impatient energy. Hopperpaw huddled in close with his friends, ready to conspire. "I figured out this secret path up to the cliffs. Don't tell your mentor. The trail's kinda narrow. Swallowsight and Rabbitsong would never let us go." He paused for emphasis, looking from Goosepaw to Yarrowpaw and back again. "But... if you make it to the top, there's this big meadow full of rabbits! They're half the size of you, Goosepaw! Imagine that!" He poked his friend in the pudgy belly, green eyes aglow. Hopperpaw pointed his tail over to a steep, brush-lined cliff with plenty of fog cover. "It starts behind the Warriors' Den. They'll never even see us back there! Whaddaya think?" Now was the perfect time to go, since all the responsible warriors were occupied by the Medicine Den. He beamed at them both with a nearly-wild stare.

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง
    (elder) (121 mns) (he/him) (x)
    (location: elders' den) (tags: spottedfeather) (mentions: none)

"Mornin', Spottedfeather," Rumblespout grumbled, figuring that the molly was here to stay. Spottedfeather had always been persistent. Even when the other young cats squirreled away their duties, she remained. Dutifully checking in on him, day after day after day. Even he supposed he had to admire that. Rumblespout shuffled over to snag the fish, in a single quick but clunky motion. Maybe it was out of annoyance, maybe it was because he wished he could still hunt. "Oh, don't bother. I'll eat it," he sighed, settling into crouch. The fish tasted slightly sour, but it was edible. His concern quickly turned to Spottedfeather's words. Eyes narrowing, he latched onto the casual mention of warriors too occupied to hunt.

"Stop with all that sing-song nonsense, Spottedfeather. I'm not made of cobwebs!" the elder finally snapped. "I'm fine. I can handle a scrap of bad news. Coyoteleap was not the first deputy I had to bury. He was a noble warrior, but the falls must flow on." Rumblespout was many things, but he was not a cat to be coddled. He craned his neck with an audible crack, trying to look over her shoulder into camp. The elder remembered that tremendous, electric snap from earlier. No wails of grief or terror though."What's really going on out there? I said I was fine, didn't I? You can tell me the truth." Expecting an actual answer, he pinned his yellow gaze on Spottedfeather.

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheClockmaker » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:17 pm

Gullsplash
Warrior | 25 M | Male | Tags: Goosepaw, Yarrowpaw and Hopperpaw| Mentions: Swallowsight

After clearing more debris, Gullsplash stalked back to the Warrior's Den to have another nap. He was still a little mad about Swallowsight, so he decided to break even more rules just to spite her. When he reached the den, he spotted Hopperpaw leading Goosepaw and Yarrowpaw out of camp. Gullsplash would have listened to his better judgement and reported the apprentices, but he wanted the joy of sneaking out of camp again. So he slunk up to them and whispered: "Hey. You three. I can help you sneak out of camp. I know every secret exit like the back of my paw." Gullsplash smirked with a kit-like glint in his eyes. "Don't worry, I won't report you. Swallowsight is the last cat I want to talk to. If we get caught, I'll just say that I'm a responsible warrior making sure you don't get hurt." Gullsplash had never had a single responsible hair on his pelt.

Snakepaw
App | 7 M | Female | Tags: Open | Mentions: None

Snakepaw was still in the rocks, hiding from the storm. Terrified of the noises outside, she burrowed even deeper in a desperate scramble. Only then did she realize that she was stuck. She had squeezed into a space too narrow. Only the fluffy, charcoal tip of her tail stuck out. "This is probably what the deputy felt like when the rocks fell on top of him," she whimpered. The terror rushed to her head. "Help! Help! Help!" Snakepaw yowled into the darkness. Her twitchy tail fluffed up even more, until the gray puff looked like just another rock.

Gorgefang
Warrior | 48 M | Male | Tags: Sykestar| Mentions: None

Gorgefang opened his bleary eyes again to the sound of the leader mentioning his name. He heaved himself up to his paws, shuffling out of the den one mouse-length at a time. The less he spent working, the better. With a great yawn, he emerged into the prickling mist. What did he have to do this time? Stumbling over the rocks, he approached Sykestar to ask her about the patrol. The scruffy tom mumbled groggily, "What a miserable morning, Sykestar. Did you... did you want something from me? What patrol am I on again...?" He looked as if he was dipping his head out of respect for his leader, but in truth, his head was just drooping in half-sleep. The former rogue still struggled to have reverence for any sort of authority. He knew he ought to step up and stay in FallsClan's good graces, but right now he just wanted a nap.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:54 pm

ยซ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š‹ ๐š‹ ๐š’ ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š ! ยป
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
tom | forty-five moons | deputy | crush: swallowsight | heterosexual | location: outside medicine cat's den | mood: anxious, annoyed | tags: sykestar | form | relos
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Rabbitsong made his way back towards Sykestar, anxious to get his task dealt with. The chocolate pointed tom had been particularly anxious already, it was his first day as deputy and Fallsclan had already begun with a ruinous morning. Long limbs carrying his lanky body in large strides, he meandered over quietly to Sykestar, who had been delegating to the surrounding cats.

โ€œAh, Sykestar?โ€ he began, silken words spooled on his tongue. โ€œIโ€™ve assessed the damage. There is nothing to be done about the charred stump, it proves too difficult to be removed. It may just be enough to urge the members to steer clear of it for now until it weathers down. As for the gardenโ€ฆโ€ His blue gaze drifted toward the muddled beds, trailing off as he wondered where Briarseed had gone off to. He had silently hoped she was doing alright. โ€œAh, yes. The garden will be just fine, it might be of importance to repack the beds with dry, fertile soil from elsewhere. Just enough so whatever is replanted doesnโ€™t drown in the erโ€ฆ mud.โ€ His voice was smooth and confident, almost resembling a purr. It was no wonder why they assigned his prefix, song. He could tell you the entire camp burned down and was underwater, and you probably thank him for letting you know. โ€œOverall the damage is very minimal, time will heal the garden and weather away at the stump. I would speak to Briarseed about what she wants for the garden before making any decisions, as this is her pride and joy, and not something we should be meddling in.โ€ Rabbitsong smiled and dipped his head at the leader, hoping his report to be satisfactory enough to get him off the hook. He desperately wanted to get at least three hunting patrols out this morning, especially after glancing at the flooded fresh-kill pile. As he waited for Sykestarโ€™s response, he pondered who he would assign to lead said patrols.

ยซ ๐š– ๐š’ ๐š• ๐š” ๐š ๐šž ๐š ๐š ! ยป
molly| sixty two moons | warrior | crush: open | bisexual | location: outside camp | mood: depressed | tags: open | form | relos

Milktuft had finished her breakfast, grooming the remains out of her pale, scraggly fur. Burying the bones of her meal, thirst nagged in her throat. Finding something to drink should be easy, especially after the downpour of this morning, she thought mindlessly. She had been trying her best to keep her mind clear from the grief.

Slipping out from underneath the bush, she pondered going down to the nearby stream to get some fresh drinking water. Catching a glimpse of the medicine catโ€™s den, she wondered what in Starclan had been going on. The tree in front of it had been destroyed and there was a group surrounding it, including their leader. She wondered why she didnโ€™t see Coyoteleap next to her.

Padding out of the camp, she went in search of something to quench her thirst. She tried to figure out what else she would do on her great day out, but her body felt weak and tired. It felt almost as if it was telling her to go back into her nest and go back to sleep.

ยซ ๐š– ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šฃ ๐šŽ ! ยป
molly| twenty five moons | warrior | crush: open | heterosexual | location: in camp | mood: relieved| tags: briarseed and snakepaw | form | relos

Mothgaze knew she had obligations to her warriors duties outside the medicine den, but couldnโ€™t seem to tear herself away from its familiar walls. She had been almost raised by Fogfern during her apprentice-hood, Briarseed her only friend as well. Suffering the loss of Fogfern had been troublesome for Mothgaze, after her mother nearly drowned her and โ€œdisappeared,โ€ Fogfern had really only been Mothgazeโ€™s guiding paw. Mothgaze didnโ€™t know how much of an impact Fogfern actually had over her, especially after the moons she spent living in the medicine catโ€™s den. Lost deep in thought, pale yellow eyes glued to her feet, her dissociation was broken by the soft murmur of Briarseed.

The fire-pelted molly had been up on her feet speaking to Cloudpaw. She looked to have finally got her head on right. Mothgaze felt the heaviness in her ribcage release. It wasnโ€™t long before Briarseed had turned to her and expressed her gratitude. โ€œOh, donโ€™t mention it Briarseed.โ€ She smiled softly, pressing her nose to Briarseedโ€™s cheek.

Mothgaze had figured it was time to get out of their fur, and seeing that Briarseed no longer needed a shoulder to lean on, she felt much better returning to her duties. She dipped her head silently to the catโ€™s and padded out of the den, leaving them a bit more privacy.

โ€œWhat a morning.โ€ She thought mindlessly, her brain numb after such an emotionally draining event. All she wanted to do was take a nap. But alas, she knew there must be patrols to send and apprentices to teach. Speaking ofโ€ฆ where had Snakepaw been?

โ€œI would lose my head if it wasnโ€™t attached to my neck.โ€ She muttered through gritted teeth, eyes scanning the clearing for her apprentice. Padding through camp, she first poked her nose through the opening to the apprentice den. Nothing. She wandered over to the cats gathered in the clearing, not a sign of her. Sighing, she had just about lost focus on trying to find her apprentice when a soft whimpering caught her ear.

Ear pressed flat against her skull, she knew exactly who had been stuck in the rubble pile. โ€œSnakepaw?โ€ She called, eyeing the fluffed bit of tail with suspicion. Without warning, her petite muzzle clamped lightly around the fluff, tugging in one great heave.

Out popped Snakepaw.

ยซ ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜ ๐šœ ๐šŽ ๐š™ ๐šŠ ๐š  ! ยป
tom| 8 moons | apprentice | crush: cloudpaw | bisexual | location: apprentice den | mood: hungry, excited | tags: hopperpaw, yarrowpaw, gullsplash | form | relos
    Goosepawโ€™s face lit up entirely at Hopperpawโ€™s tale of the lush field with fat rabbits. Rabbits had been one of Goosepawโ€™s more treasured treats, and the mere thought of one had his mouth pooled with saliva. It also reminded him of Cloudpaw. Through all of the commotion of the morning, Goosepaw realized he had forgotten to bring a treat to Cloudpaw. Cloudpaw was another one of Goosepawโ€™s friends, but he had just felt differently about him. For some reason his tongue ties whenever heโ€™s around Cloudpaw, and his stomach becomes bothered. He also just has the odd urge to bring him prey whenever he can, but he could never really place why he feels so differently about Cloudpaw.

As the three exchanged hushed whispers, he could barely contain his excitement, nearly bouncing from side to side as they spoke. โ€œOh Hopperpaw, we have to go!!โ€ He had been stifling a laugh as he spoke, nearly yelling.

Gullsplashโ€™s appearance alone made Goospaw freeze dead in his tracks. He immediately shut up, not allowing the warrior to overhear anything more. Gullsplashโ€™s response to the three made him realize that he knew too much already. The warrior had been offering to help sneak them out of camp, causing suspicion to arise in Goosepaw. Having a supervisor on their solo trip out of camp all of a sudden sounded boring, plus Gullsplash was his mentorโ€™s brother! How fun could he be if he had been related to his mentor.

Goosepaw eyed him suspiciously, not saying a word. He figured Hopperpaw would make a decision about Gullsplashโ€™s attendance.

peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:29 pm

โ˜‡ wildfleck
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
          ( rank: warrior ) xx( location: outside warriors den ) xx( mentions: none )xx ( tagged: none, open )
        when it came to sleeping in later than usual, wildfleck was a stranger to it. the second her paws hit her warm mosslined nest, she was out. even so, she was usually one of the first cats awake; the dew still fresh on the grass and the wind chilled, even apparent on warmer evenings. she enjoyed being the early bird, watching the cats filter out of all the dens, sleep still glossed over all their eyes. the sight of her clanmates in such a half-conscious phase could almost bring a purr rumbling out of her throat.

today was not that case, the rain that had pattered down on the campsite the night before had her ears pinned to the back of her head and her eyes wide open for most of the night. not being able to get a wink of sleep, she knew would - much to her clans dismay - put a sour tone and sharp edge to her voice today. if there was anything that wildfleck loved more than life itself was a good nights rest. her ears pricked as she faded in and out of consciousness as each of her clanmates slithered past her and out the den, the entrance to the den filtering out some of the weak suns rays. her large green eyes opened slowly adjusting to the dim lights in the den. she couldn't feel many warriors left in the den with her or around her, so she splayed out, throwing her head back and letting out a long, sleepy yawn. her back legs stretched far out, her bones felt as if she had been in a tiny hole the entirety of the night, probably because she was curled up so tightly trying to force sleep to come. shifting to her paws , she clawed at the bracken and moss that had splayed itself out through out the night from her tossing and turning. wildfleck let out a grunt of annoyance with how long it took for her to scrabble the rest of her nest into a comfy looking spot.

her slender body slipped through the den entrance, careful not the awake anyone else that may still be trying to catch up on their sleep before anymore patrols had caught up. the sun shined meekly on her gray speckled fur, fluffing up her fur almost in defense at the sight of the charred tree that nearly every clan cat stood a few rabbit-hops from. that would explain the smell last night.. she thought to herself, the initial shock from last night had worn off and now that she could see the charred tree clearer her tail lashed trying not to mutter anything too foul under her breath, worried that somehow someone would hear her. she padded lightly to a smaller black-churned branch that had dispersed itself from the charred tree and craned her neck down to smell it. immediately her paw flew to her nose and this time she let out an audible hiss from the back of her throat. the smell had felt like her nose itself was on fire, and it burned all the way down to her throat. "this is going to take moons to rid the camp of this smell..." she said out loud mainly to herself. her muzzle lifted to the sky, smelling the air. silently asking starclan to send rain to clear the camp of any remaning charring.

โ˜‡ patchpaw
          ( rank: apprentice ) xx( location: by the fresh kill pile ) xx( mentions: sykestar, rabbitsong )xx ( tagged: none, open )
        patchpaw had just got done helping some of the clan warriors try and clear the clearing of the little bits and pieces that had burned off the tree. he kept furiously wiping his paws along the grass, trying to rid them of the smell of ash. he often found himself dazed while staring at the once great tree that was now left as a burnt old stump. what else is in store for us.. he thought bleakly, his eyes unmoving.

once he dragged his eyes away from the tree and nodded towards the said warrior that had asked him for help, he scampered off towards the fresh kill pile, which was by now looking very unpleasant. the water soaked prey had stiffened up, and as he prodded a vole with his paw it was cold and as stiff as a rock. his stomach growled as he looked back up and swiveled his large black and white head from side to side, his yellow gaze piercing through the groups of cats all huddled up. part of him wanting to start his training with his mentor, russetnose - whilst the other side wanted to go on a hunting patrol and start helping his clan. because if he was famished that means the rest of his clan was, and as selfish as it was he for sure wasn't going to be the first one to try and gnaw on a hard water-logged vole! he scanned the groups of cats immediately spotting out sykestar and rabbitsong amongst the cats. patchpaw still got giddy when he thought about the two great cats that he got to know. at eleven moons old he couldn't wait until he would be up there in their ranks! a deputy and leader. he noticed rabbitsong glance over and down at his side, probably thinking the same thing that he was thinking. he unsheathed and sheathed his claws, anxious to get the day on with.

i'll just wait and see who needs me first... he thought to himself, pondering in his thoughts if rabbitsong would think he was suitable for whatever task he had at hand with the prey pile, or if russetnose would rather spend his time training him some more.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:41 am

Neritebloom
Female Gueen, former loner, 21 moons, crush is open, mate was Jinx
tags: Jackalpaw, open

__
She was one of the queens at the nursery sometimes she felt like she was not supposed to be queen so soon after joining the clan. She was afraid that she might forget anything she was being taught on her first moon there and if she did, could they kick her out of the clan when her time at the nursery ended? She didn't have many friends at the clan yet, even if she tried to be kind to anyone and kindly licked their paws to make them trust her more. She looked at Maplestream the other queen, She did not really speak much with her only a few words here and there, as she didn't want to bother her as much as she needed to. Scretching her legs she stood up and left the den, blinking her eyes at first, then took a look around the lively camp as she took her way to the pile. She knew that the apprentices or warriors could bring the queen's food to the den, but she didn't want to bother them as long she could walk on herself she could go to the pile herself without asking others to serve her. She looked after the large smoke-colored warrior, Wolfpath the one she was heard to be a former loner just like she was, but once again she did not really speak to him that much, lowering her head she took mice out of the pile. As she took her bite she looked at Jackalpaw there, who also came to get something to eat "Morning Jackalpaw" she meowed gently.

Perchwood
male warrior, 62 moons, crush is open, apprentice is Amberpaw, mate was Flintflower
tags: Amberpaw

__
He watched around the camp, his eyes looking over to Amberpaw a few times as he felt like something was going on with the young cat's mind. He was not good with cats who lost someone so suddenly, but he knew that time would likely heal the wounds or at least he would live with it. He kind of had to as the dead don't come to life, no matter how much he mourns over his mentor. He shook his head as the thought of his mate and kits came to his mind, he still missed his mate Flintflower a lot and sometimes he wondered what kind of a cat Falconkit could be today if he was still alive. Sighing he gave a look at Cinnamonthorn and Oliveflame there, both already grown up, which was good, he was proud of them. Flicking his tail he turned to look at his new apprentice once again, Seeing that he was walking toward the camp entrance, he stood up and followed him there "You're going to visit Coyoteleap's burial place? I quess?" he meowed to him gently "Maybe I could accompany you there? that place is not yet stable so..." he meowed but then closed his mouth to be silent.

Cinnamonthorn
female warrior, 30 moons, crush on Rabbitsong & Aspencurrent, an apprentice is open
tags: Wildfleck

__
She stayed in her nest longer than most others, The weather still didn't really call her to leave the den, but she knew better than that to be going and her legs started to feel numb from all the lounging. Scretching she stood up and left the den, without much thinking about the weather waiting for her outside of the den. Watching around the camp, she hated the camp at the very moment, it seemed so sad, and the dark weather or the past happenings didn't really get the feeling any better. She shook her fur a little bit as she looked over to the leader and the new deputy there, before getting attracted by the dark smoke Bengal warrior there "Morning Wildfleck...what are you up to?" she meowed to her in curiousness.

Yarrowpaw
male apprentice, 7 moons. crush on Hopperpaw & Jackalpaw, a mentor is Rabbitsong
tags: Hopperpaw, Goosepaw, Gullsplash

__
He silently listened to the other two apprentices, he usually could be very interested in the sneaking away idea, but now he was not so sure if that could be a wise thing to do. Especially after everything that happened, he was kind of relieved when Gullsplash came to notice what was going on and guessed the rest. He blinked his eyes when the warrior mentioned that he did not want to talk with Swallowsigh, but what about his mentor Rabbitsong who was pretty much a deputy now "Hmm, you're doing that much for us, even if Rabbitsong may eat you as his lunch today if he never figures out you helped us to sneak away?" he meowed to him, shaking his head 'well I could be a very good dessert to him too...' he thought to himself with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:56 am

- - -| Mistback |- - -
She/her โ›ฒ 43 Moons ๐Ÿ’™Just Outside Fallsclan Camp โ˜„๏ธ Tagged; Milktuft

Mistback wasn't around most of that night. She had woken with a start hours before the lightning struck, rising from her nest in an uncharacteristic dim mood, heading right out and away. Maybe hunting would cure her of the sight of her mate, dead, she thought.

And it does help somewhat. Her hunting trip brought her north though, as she stalked a vole to it's nest, where she snapped it up and ended its life. She carried it more north, where she has found her paws bringing her up a familiar nearby slope. At the top was a small cliff, where she and Thundercloud would sit and preen one another for hours, utterly in love. At least, she had thought her feelings were love at the time. She found out recently, however, all she had felt for him was respect. And then, as she sat in the same spot she had moons ago, all she can imagine is his body falling into the river below, being swept away into that whirlpool. She squeezes her eyes shut, dropping the vole, which falls just like he might have, slipping down the slope right into that river, and washing down that whirlpool.

She wrenched her paws from that spot and slid down the safe side of that incline, just as the lightning struck. It curdled her blood, and she found her paws taking her back south, towards home. Guess she wouldn't get any hunting done.

Luckily, as she arrives, she notices two things. One, that her clanmates have already begun cleaning up, and two, that Milktuft has finally pulled herself from her nest. Mistback felt a kinship with Milktuft, they had both suffered the loss of a mate. She glances towards camp twice, three times, before she shrugs. They'll be fine, but in this rain, Milktuft shouldn't be alone.

"Hey there, Milk-and-Honey, want some company? Sykes and Singysong over there got the camp, so lemme stay with you in this downpour, eh?" She slides up easily to the other molly, offering her side for support.

- - -| Dapplepaw |- - -
She/her ๐Ÿ‚ 10 Moons ๐Ÿ’› Fallsclan Camp ๐Ÿช Tagged; Rabbitsong, Sykestar, open

Unlike her mother, Dapplepaw had remained in camp. But very like her mother, Dapplepaw was already awake. She awoke a few hours earlier than most of her clanmates, an old habit from having to grab her mother before she wandered off to sulk alone as a kit. Now, it simply allowed her the easy late night to early morning hours to watch the clan camp, keep an eye on things, and silently judge any midnight wanderers.

Which meant she was wide awake at her post beside the entrance to the apprentices den when the lightning struck. She bounces into action easily, ignoring anyone else's prattling to do what she thought was good and correct: checking any den or camp walls near the medicine cat den for any embers. One stray ember could ruin them, and Dapplepaw, ever-vigilant, would never allow that. So she took her time scanning and pawing at the walls, her ears pricked forward to listen for any crackling ember. As she worked, she shoved cool, wet debris into the wall to hopefully use the refuse for anything useful. She had only just finished, and scanned for Rabbitsong. Oughta report her task's completion to him, at least.

"Deputy Rabbitsong." Came her dull, monotone voice as she padded towards him. It hardly ever changed. "No signs of any embers in any of the walls near Medicine Cat Briarseed's den. Do you have any other tasks I can complete?" She spares one head-nod to her leader, Sykestar, as she sits within speaking range of Rabbitsong.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:29 am

โ€ข Owlsong โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: open

She had slept through the storm, completely unfazed. When she finally awoke it was no more than a drizzle, and she sighed. She enjoyed watching the rain, and was disappointed to have missed it. โ€œI better make sure Iโ€™m ready for patrols,โ€ she thought, pulling herself to her paws and letting out a big yawn. She noticed a few others still sleeping and slipped out silently, trying not to disturb them. As she made her way out of the warriors den, she surveyed camp. It didnโ€™t look like patrols had been set yet, so she sat down. Her ears flicked as she watched her clanmates silently.

โ€ข Russetnose โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: Patchpaw, open

He had been up for a while, watching the storm. His eyes kept wandering back to the fresh kill pile. โ€œWeโ€™ll need moreโ€ฆโ€ he thought, cringing at the thought of eating prey in that condition. He searched the camp, trying to find Patchpaw. When his eyes settled on the black and white apprentice, he pulled himself to his paws. โ€œMorning Patchpaw, hope the storm didnโ€™t ruin your sleep,โ€ he told the tom in his usual monotone voice. โ€œI just want to see if weโ€™re needed for a patrol before we go train,โ€ he mewed, looking around for Sykestar and Rabbitsong.

โ€ข Stormpaw โ€ข
apprentice |
bio | tags: open

She looked around excitedly. The storm had been soothing, and she slept better than she had in a long time. While other apprentices might be eager to start their training for the day, she didnโ€™t have the same desire. โ€œHmm, I donโ€™t see Gullsplash anywhere, how irresponsible,โ€ she thought, shaking her head as if she was disappointed. In reality, she was relieved. Although she loved learning how to be a good warrior, she didnโ€™t want to start just yet. โ€œGuess Iโ€™ll just hang out here until he shows upโ€ฆโ€ She sat down, soaking up the fresh air.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:30 pm

โ˜‡ wildfleck
          ( rank: warrior ) xx( location: outside warriors den ) xx( mentions: none )xx ( tagged: cinnamonthorn )
        wildflecks mind was wandering quite a lot, many questions raced through her head all seemingly at the same time and in one big jumbled mess. without even noticing her tail lashed back and forth, and her eyes scrunched up a little bit in concentration. a flash of long light brown fur catching her attention in the corner of her eye. her head swiveled quickly, her wide eyes softening at the familiar friend of wildflecks. "morning cinnamonthorn.." she trailed off, suddenly self conscious at her disheveled look. her slender body turned sideways as she gave her fluffed up shoulder a few quick licks. she hoped that cinnamonthorn didn't mind her appearance. she turned back around and faced her friend again, shifting back and forth on her paws gingerly. "i'm not up to much right now!" she looked down at her paws bouncing back and forth, feeling the cool sandy grass between her paw pads. she did regret not waking earlier this morning for more than one reason, the dewey mornings were her favorite! she silently cursed herself in her head. "i hope my wrestling around in my sleep didn't wake you up anymore than the weather?" she teased nudging her dark nose into the shoulder of her fellow clanmate. she hoped that she didn't wake anyone up for that matter, the thought of it even made her pelt feel hot on her under the gloomy weather.

โ˜‡ patchpaw
          ( rank: apprentice ) xx( location: by the fresh kill pile ) xx( mentions: briarseed )xx ( tagged: russetnose )
        his attention turned quickly to the dull voice of his mentor, russetnose. his mood immediately had perked up at the sight of him. patchpaw had an old soul, he thought that him and russetnose had more of the similar personalities in comparison to other warriors. he one day would have to thank his leader for what he thought was a perfect match. "good morning russetnose." he tried not to sound too giddy at the thought of training with his mentor. heck, even the thought of patrolling sounded like a good idea. he just really wanted to get out of camp for a little while, it was starting to sadden his heart. "i wouldn't say anymore than any other cat." his ears flicked up as he rest his pale yellow eyes on his mentor. even being an apprentice patchpaw was quite large for his size, nearly that of a warrior. he turned his attention back towards the charred stump a ways in front of them, flicking his tail tip towards it to grab his mentors attention. "what a loss.." he murmured deeply, fear laced through his voice that he couldn't quite conceal. he wondered if this was a sign from starclan? or if they had spoken to briarseed. of course, it was none of his business but he couldn't help but let curiousity prick at his pawpads.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me