🌧 StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌧 StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby l i o n. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:41 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
β™šβ€‘ L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞LARKBREEZE watched intently as Ravenpaw emerged from the apprentices' den, fully expecting Treepaw to be on his heels. When the young tom was nowhere to be seen, the bengal grumbled grumpily under his breath, stalking towards the den's entrance. Just as he was about to force his tall body into the small entrance, the voices of Sharppaw and Lampreypaw caught his attention. Clearly, the pair. were trying to rouse his lazy apprentice from a deep slumber. Hanging back a tail length, he caught sight of Stormyskies, flicking his tail in greeting before rolling his teal eyes in the direction of the apprentices' den. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Cinderthorn, a bitter taste growing in his mouth. Though he'd lost his opportunity to secure the position of deputy some moons ago now, it still rubbed his pelt the wrong way. How could Eaglestar have picked him over Larkbreeze, especially when they all knew of the tom's obviously cruel personality. Not wanting to rile himself up too much so early in the morning, the muscled warrior forced himself to look away, turning his sights instead on a certain she-cat who'd just made her way gracefully into the camp's clearing.

β™šβ€‘ C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞CRICKETSONG "Good morning to you as well, Rainysplash." she returned the friendly greeting, her voice quiet and raspy from a lack of use. The slender tabico had never been much of a talker, often surprising many cats the first time they hear her voice. The compact she-cat followed her companion's gaze for a moment, her golden eyes flicking towards the direction of Eaglestar, who'd recently been joined by his deputy Cinderthorn. A flush of heat hit her cheeks and she forced herself to return her attention to Rainysplash, scared to look at her brother as she knew Larkbreeze was still quite bitter about losing out on the position. The young warrior continued to listen intently to the talkative she-cat beside her, ears pricked and eyes focused solely on her out of respect. A pleasant smile rested comfortably on her white muzzle, nodding along with the pale gray warrior's hopes for the day. Cricketsong would love to get out and about the territory, especially with the growing number of rogues in recent times. Though she enjoyed Rainysplash's company, it was the mention of her brother Stormyskies that interested the sleek she-cat. Feeling eyes on her, the tabico swiveled her head to the side, catching the darker gray tom's gaze for a moment. Stomach twisting in knots, she offered him a smile in greeting before he turned away to focus on his apprentice.

β™šβ€‘ F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

☞FINCHKIT felt heat flooding her every inch of her small, fluffy body from ears to tail tip as she caught Eaglestar smiling over at her. Had he caught her stumbling over her own paws like a mousebrain? The pretty little she-kit definitely hoped not. What if he thought she was too clumsy to be an apprentice!? Fierce green eyes widening, the thick-pelted chocolate kit let out a gasp of horror. Now she had to prove that she deserved to become an apprentice, and eventually a warrior. Determination settled across her face, her kit-like features melting away as she glowered gravely at the older cats. Tail and head held high, she stalked towards them, puffing out her delicate white chest. "I'm here for patrol!" she squeaked out boldly, standing at attention. Finchkit was unwilling to let these giant cats intimidate her.

β™šβ€‘ K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Twilightpaw]

☞KITE shook out his brilliant russet pelt, his ghostly pale blue eyes blinking the remnants of sleep away. The young trainee glanced across their makeshift camp, humming thoughtfully to himself at the sight of his miscellaneously organized 'clan'. Without even trying, he could pick up the rhythmic swooshing of the ocean's waves as they lapped against the sandy shore. Whiskers twitching, the devilishly handsome tom rose to his sturdy paws, padding closer towards the nest he knew Fang was nestled in. As ever, the cat was quite excited to get his day started. Kite was a fairly proud and impatient cat, and it showed in his training. Though strong he may be, he struggled to take criticism and was quite confused as to why he still had yet to be named a fighter. It would take some time and effort to break him of his cocky streak, but if any cat could do it, Fang was certainly at the top of the list. The two often butted heads, but Kite couldn't help but foster a deep respect for the ferocious older tom.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:10 am

❝ soleil !! --
xxxxshe cat β€’ rouge trainee β€’ nine moons
xxxxlocation stormclan border β€’ tags open

soleil wove through the pine forest, sniffing the air for any prey. at last she heard a rustle in the bushes.
a mouse came running out, and she raced after it. finally getting tired of trying to keep up with it, she leapt,
but the mouse dashed back into the undergrowth. she sighed. it seemed that hadn't only lost her catch, but she had
also lost her way. where was she? her eyes lit up with up with realization. she had crossed the border.
she was in stormclan territory. she didn't really care, though. in fact, she headed deeper into it.

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:53 am

Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp, Apprentice den;; Mood: Irritated;; Tags: Treepaw, Lampreypaw;; Crush: Open;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw looked up, surprised that Lampreypaw was awake, he didn't hear wake. Then he rolled his gray-blue eyes for emphasis as he purred with amusement. "If I didn't know any better, and didn't see his breathing, I'd think he was dead! Treepaw, get up!," he loud whispered again. The white and gray tom got up and headbutted Treepaw in the flank, almost knocking him out of his nest.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan camp;; Mood: Bored;; Tags: Open;; Crush: Open;;

Oakeye got up and stretched. Since there was nothing to do in camp, the pinkish-gray tom decided to take a walk in the territory. He got to his paws and elegantly padded his way out of camp.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:46 am

Riversong
Medicine Cat
39 moons
Tags: Dark-kit
Riversong yawned as she woke, looking around the medicine cat den to see the other three medicine cats she worked alongside and she was thankful to have them with her since recently she had decided to be the foster mother of one of the kits, Dark-kit. The dilute calico got out of her nest, quickly grooming her short fur and making her way to the nursery, poking her head in and seeing Dark-kit. "Goon morning Dark-kit," she said softly, stepping into the den, saying her greetings to Dovefall.

Louise
Rogue leader
39 moons
tags: open
Louise opened her yellow-green eyes and gazed around, moving her way slowly out of her den to sit outside and observe her small group waking up, keeping a close yet fond eye on her son, Lark, the youngest fighter she had and the smallest. The calico tore her gaze away to look up at the sky, for a brief moment she thought she saw a star still shining in the ever lightening sky and scowled at the thought of who it might be looking down upon her yet when she blinked it was gone. Louise sighed and looked back to the other cats around her, not intending on moving, though she thought of sending a few cats over to Stormclan's border to observe their cats. When Lark came up to her she nodded absently as she was lost in thought.

Ivypaw[ripple]
Apprentice
11 moons
Hollyblaze
Tags: open
Ivypaw stirred in his nest, before opening his eyes and the sun immediately flooded his vision and in response, he shook his head and stumbled forward a little, thankfully there weren't too many apprentices and it looked like Sharppaw was already awake. He looked down at Hamsterpaw, Treepaw, and Ravenpaw who were still sleeping. The Bengal stumbled his way out of the den, still a little disorientated at the blinding sunlight, he looked around just in time to see Riversong slip into the nursery to probably check on the kits. Ivypaw sighed and sat down to groom his fur quietly.

Lark
Rogue Fighter
13 moons
Crush: Rowanflame
Tags: open
Lark paused as he approached the border, listening for anyone around when he heard the familiar voice of Rowanflame and stood up properly to look around for him. He crept forward and saw Rowanflame's pelt through the bushes and stepped out. "Rowanflame," he said softly, still hyper-aware of everything and everyone around him. The tom's demeanour had noticeably changed, he was much more relaxed and happy rather than tense and paranoid.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:49 am

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:galecreek }
Thistletuft trotted into camp, a vole and a mouse dangling from his mouth. It had been a successful hunt and the prey was running well. As soon as he got past the entry tunnel, he made a beeline for the fresh-kill pile. The dark-furred tom was eager to drop off his prey and head into the nursery to check on Dovefall. But just as he was walking away, his stomach grumbled loudly in protest. Shooting a slightly embarrassed grin at anyone who might have heard, he then walked back and grabbed a small mouse. Looking around, Thistletuft spotted Galecreek eating nearby. With a wide grin, the tom dropped down onto the ground beside his best friend, "Morning sunshine."

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
Fang yawned, a sudden presence alerting his senses and waking him up from a deep sleep. As soon as he stirred awake, he could tell that it was just Kite, probably there to ask when they would be leaving to do some training. The tall, handsome tom blinked his eyes open, before focusing on his surroundings. It was still early dawn and several of the other fighters were still in their nests, getting in as much sleep as possible. Eventually, he turned his head to face Kite as the young tom approached, "Morning." he meowed simply, stretching himself, muscles rippling under his fur.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm

E a g l e s t a r β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 42 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cinderthorn //

Eaglestar turned his head looking over at Cinderthorn before he smiled faintly and nodded at him "Sounds good to me." he replied. Glancing back over at the clearing he watched as Finchkit went tumbling in the clearing. He let out a soft chuckle "Ahh kits.." a small smile formed on his face for a moment before it quickly disappeared as he turned serious once again. "About time to get these patrols all settled anyways Cinderthorn." he said with a small nod. "Should I call out to everyone and wake up the remaining stragglers or let them miss out?" he asked offering the other tom a small smirk.

(( Leaving for Cinderthorn ^^ ))

He turned his head his eyes landing on Heathersong, offering her a small nod before he spoke. "Good morning Heathersong. We were just about to begin chatting about the patrols. Are you interested in one?" he questioned. His attention was now drawn to the two cats with him and away from the happenings of camp. He figured they had enough cats sitting around to deal with the patrols and didn't spare a second thought about anyone not directly in his line of sight.

R a i n y s p l a s h 🌧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketsong //

Rainysplash followed Cricketsong's gaze over to Stormyskies and she chuckled lightly. "He's been talking about you a whole lot." she purred. "I think you've been on his mind a lot.. Mmmm.. Maybe you should go out training with him and Ravenpaw." she offered. She smirked slightly "Oh ya know, cause Ravenpaw could benefit from two warriors.. Different perspectives and all that.. That's what my mentor use to say." she shook her head, memories of Riverbriar passing through quickly before they were gone. "Do you want me to call them over?" she offered giving the other she-cat a sly look. She knew her brother liked Cricketsong, okay sure he hadn't said it out loud to her but.. She could tell. Oh she could tell alright. And she was determined to help this along!

S t o r m y s k i e s β›ˆ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw //

Stormyskies pricked his ears as Ravenpaw exited the apprentice's den and joined him. He shook his head "Actually, i'd say you're right on time." he said offering his apprentice a small shrug. "Everyone else is just waking up to. They haven't settled on patrols yet so.. We can go out until we hear if we're needed anyways." he said. His gaze drifted over to his sister, surprised to see Cricketsong had joined her. He faintly hoped he and Ravenpaw got stuck on a patrol with them but he wasn't so sure that would happen.. Turning his attention back to Ravenpaw now he spoke again "Think you're rested enough to train at least? We could always pick back up in the afternoon." he offered. He glanced behind him at the apprentice's den half expecting his brother Treepaw to come out after Ravenpaw but when he didn't Stormyskies had to suppress the urge to turn and look over at Larkbreeze.

T r e e p a w 🌲
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Open //

Treepaw groaned loudly and opened up one eye, he frowned at the other apprentices. "You know, a please would have worked better." he said simply. He opened up both eyes and blinked the sleep out of them before he yawned. "Isn't it too early to be so aggressive Sharppaw?" he asked before he glanced at Lampreypaw then back at Sharppaw "How long have you been trying to get me up?" he asked seemingly completely unconcerned that he was the last apprentice to get up.

E m b e r πŸ”₯
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember lay in her nest quietly grooming her fur, her ears pricked listening for any sounds of her fellow rogues moving alongside her. Her amber eyes would move away from her black fur every so often to glance around at them and check to see them before she'd go back to concentrating on her grooming. She liked to look her best every day, despite not really seeing anyone new or impressive ever. Seemed like there were no other rogues or loners around here besides her group. It had felt like there had been more when she was a loner.. Perhaps the group had chased them all off? She didn't really care though, not her problem after all.

L u n a πŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp, Apprentice den;; Mood: Irritated;; Tags: Treepaw ;; Crush: Open;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw snorted at the brown tom, shaking his narrow head. "It's not my fault you sleep like a dead badger. We've been trying to get you up for moons!," he meowed incredulously. He twitched his whiskers and looked at Treepaw. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go hunting, unless you'd like to sleep for another quarter moon," Sharppaw meowed, curling his plumy tail over his back in amusement.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan border;; Mood: Angry;; Tags: Open;; Crush: Open;;

Oakeye opened his jaws, letting the scent waft into his mouth. He tracked a mouse by a undergrowth and pounced on it, growling with satisfaction. The tom bent to pick up the rodent when another scent caught his attenion. A fresh scent of a rogue, that had recently crossed into the territory. He growled softly and covered his prey before starting to track the rogue, only knowing that it was a she-cat, and a problem.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:50 pm

❝ soleil !! --
xxxxlocation stormclan territory β€’ tags open

as she padded further into stormclan territory, soleil began to worry. what if someone caught her? what if they attacked?
she wasn't ready to test out her fighting skills. i won't get caught, she decided, i'm probably smarter than them. she wouldn't
leave just yet, at least not until she'd seen more. soleil was a bit defiant. she did respect her parents, but after they died,
she didn't want to respect anybody else. she was still reluctant to accept the death of her mother.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:01 pm

xxBoltfangxx wrote:
Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp, Apprentice den;; Mood: Irritated;; Tags: Treepaw ;; Crush: Open;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw snorted at the brown tom, shaking his narrow head. "It's not my fault you sleep like a dead badger. We've been trying to get you up for moons!," he meowed incredulously. He twitched his whiskers and looked at Treepaw. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go hunting, unless you'd like to sleep for another quarter moon," Sharppaw meowed, curling his plumy tail over his back in amusement.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan territory;; Mood: Angry;; Tags: Solei;; Crush: Open;;

Oakeye followed her scent stealthily, treading carefully with his paws as not to make any noise. Suddenly he spotted the rogue, a young golden brown she-cat, and he flexed his claws. He glared at the apprenticed-sized rogue and then revealed himself from where he was hiding, a growl rumbling is throat. "Trespasser!," he snarled.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:31 pm

❝ soleil !! --
xxxxlocation stormclan territory β€’ tags oakeye

the snarl caught soleil by surprise, and she stumbled before freezing in front of the angry clan cat.
"so? what are you going to do about it?" she hissed. the truth was, she was a bit scared,
and though she did her best to hide her fear, it was obvious she was afraid. she couldn't run now,
she realized, she had probably already provoked him. but he wouldn't harm her, would he?

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me