🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:10 am

(I think I'm gonna update this part WIP)

"Yeah," she sighed "It's kinda hard, but it might be harder for other clans." She flicked her tail. "What are your plans for today? I might have a little time to hunt today, so I'm looking forwards to that."
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:59 am

"You have a point there."Aspenfur had never really thought much about how the other clans worked."Well I was planning on going on a walk, then I would hunt on the way back. That way I can enjoy some time and help my clan. Then i'll go on any patrols im assigned too."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:33 pm

{WIP} ||Ripplshine|| Tags: Aspenfur
"That sounds nice," Rippleshine wished that she had that kind of freedom, but she had to fulfill her duties as a deputy, and if she was going to be a leader one day, she would have to work twice as hard.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Echobreeze, Jaypaw, Featherpaw, Winterstorm

"I hope they serve their clan with pride," Eclipsestar thought for a moment, and watched the two apprentices. Jaypaw had proven herself, but Featherpaw was... Mysterious. He wasn't that sure about what she would do, but could see that he could easily command her, as she was very shy. Intimidating her into doing things could be the way. His gaze was settled on Winterstorm, and his eyes shone with pride: he was a good warrior, and he never failed to make him hopeful about his clan's future.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | medicine Cat Den | Tags: Elders, Ravenwing

Larksong dipped her head in greeting, and then replied. "It seems all the elders are doing well," She smiled slightly, but wondered if they would still be fit when Leaf-bare was coming, especially with the threat of Eclipsestar coming closer all the time.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Eclipsestar

Ivy slept, and had an abbreviated dream of the prophecy as well, but not enough to know it was a prophecy. In the dream she saw the eclipse, and then the five cats. At once she recognised the threat of Eclipsestar in the forest, as a leader, and shivered with the thought of it.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Camp | Tags: Warriors in LunarClan, Oakleaf

Snowpelt stepped out from the bush, and dipped his head to Oakleaf."I will be joining the Dawn Patrol," His eyes shone, because he never tired of doing the Dawn Patrol. As a kit he had even padded around the nursery chanting with the other kits, "We're going on a Dawn Patrol!" Anyway, the senior warrior then sat in the camp, his head high.

Featherpaw | Gender | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Echobreeze

Featherpaw looked at Eclipsestar shyly, and then looked towards her sister, Jaypaw.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist purred softly, stretched, before sitting down with the kit again, smiling at them. She was proud of the three kits, and couldn't wait for them to get apprenticed in the next 4 moons.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Midnightkit|She cat|5 1/2 moons| EclipseClan | Kit | Nursery| Tags: Gingerkit|
The little night black kitten was laying next too her brother. " wake up, I want too see the leader" she whispered into his ginger colored ear. She sat up ready to go explore. Midnightkit was not often out of the nursery because all the queens was the outside is no place for a kitten.

Gingerkit|Tom|5 1/2 moons| EclipseClan | Kit | Nursery| Tags: midnighkit|
He opened on of his tiny eyes. " guess not, I mean there is nothing too do here" he responded now on all four. He stroked his cheek on his sisters. " I'll go first " her purred as he ran out of the den.

Ambereyes |She cat| 30 moons| EclipseClan |medicine cat| Medicine cats den|
Ambereyes was organizing the herbs in her den. She knew that the green cough and white cough was on it's was. I need more cat mint, and what if something happens then I can't leave camp" she sighed. The cat mint was far away and she would have to fo close to the other territory's. Ambereyes was terrified about knowing that no cat would spare mercy. " Might as well get a warrior do in on a patrol" she mumbled to herself.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltingwillow » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Ravenwing | Female | Solarclan | Queen | Crush/mate: Whitefoot | Medicine cat den | Tags: Larksong

Ravenwing looked into the den, looked back and replied. "That is good." She sighed "I hope they will be okay through leaf-bare, with the rising threat of EclipseClan, we will have to keep our guard up." Her tailed flickered in anger even thinking about EclipseClan.

Blackpelt | Male | SolarClan | Warrior | Crush/mate: None | The forest | Tags: None

He thought he heard the bushes rustling and he crouched down and turned his head ready to pounce, just then he saw a small mouse dart out of the buses and in the direction of the forest. He ran after it seeing if he could get it. Up ahead the mouse had stopped moving and Blackpelt crouched in the downwind position and licked his lips. It had felt like days since he had eaten, he knows a warrior needs his energy but there are cats that need to eat more than him. His thoughts had gotten him distracted he looked up and the mouse was gone. He sighed and batted the dirt and walked back to the clan camp.

Oakleaf | Female | LunarClan | Deputy | Crush/mate: None | LunarClan outskirts | Tags: Snowpelt, warriors

"Ok then, let's be off," He said but the words fading as he bounded up to the edge of the forest and waited for Snowpelt with he others.

Whitefoot | Male | Lunarclan | Warrior | Crush/mate: Ravenwing | Warriors den | Tags: none

He could hear cats outside and he looked up and down the camp. He saw the dawn patrol gathering but he wasn't interested. He preferred Later patrols, being too tired early in the morning. He went back into the den, lay down and tried to get some rest.
wiltingwillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 am

Jaypaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: Open | Location: ??? | Tags: EclipseStar, FeatherPaw
She smiled with a worried look at featherpaw .

{Sorry i couldn't post much :T}
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:18 am

Echobreeze could tell Eclipsestar was uncertain about Featherpaw by the way he looked at her. She felt the apprentice would do fine, but it seemed as if the tom wouldn't agree."Im sure they will Eclipsestar."she dipped her head before looking over at the apprentices."Perhaps we should head out now. The longer we wait, the longer it will take."she suggested, knowing that the apprentices wouldn't feel any better if they were already nervous. The quicker they got this done, the better."

Aspenfur felt bad for Rippleshine, knowing her rank gave her much more responsibility then some cats could handle."If you want you could head out with me. We would come back with prey, so no cat would have any reason to complain."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maplestar

Postby friskie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:11 am

M A P L E S T A R
Female - Leader/Lunarclan - 48 moons - form - place: leaders den - tags: Oakleaf

Maplestar has been up long ago, staring through the entrance to her den. She was sitting in the middle, thinking things. Her emotionless, piercing, green eyes focused on whatever was infront of her, ignoring all noise.
After a few minutes, she looked up, looking at the dawn patrol ready to go. She got up, walking through the hanging vines that blocked everyone from seeing her. A tingle went up her spine, her lack of fur making things hard for her. She sat down once again, breathing calmy. She did sometimes join in, as the clan was usually just waking up at this time, meaning they didn't need her. Maplestar smiled at Oakleaf, running quickly after him. She stopped right behind him, stating "
I'm coming too."
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:13 am

{WIP} Rippleshine

Rippleshine smiled. "I can try to find some time, I'd love to join you." She purred. "It would be nice to take a break from planning and working all the time..."
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03