{ ☼☼ SUNCLAN } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: { ☼☼ Sυɴclαɴ } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:17 pm

bump c:

Iƒ уσυ ωєяє тσ ∂ιѕαρρєαя, ℓιƒє ωιтнσυт уσυ ωσυℓ∂ вє тяυℓу ∂яєα∂ƒυℓ...

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:54 pm

HAZELSTAR
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ fifty-two moons ] [ leader ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      One would say Hazelstar looked lonely sleeping by himself on a twoleg stump, but in reality it was no different than what he had done before. Sure, the tom looked like he was flowing over the edges with his long fur, but he really was content. He wasn't afraid to pass up a soft cushion to someone who needed it more. These cats were precious to him, and upon sitting up and grooming his tangled coat, he thought about all they had been through. Though he hadn't always been there from the start, Hazelstar had been a part of the clan long enough to understand its underlying strength. No matter what, cats still got up in the morning to go patrolling or hunting, and the feeling it gave Hazelstar was special. Irreplaceable.

RAVENSTEP
      [ male ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      He was coiled up in a drawer of a large, wooden dresser. His nest lined with dried moss and some feathers from a robin or dove. His long body was compressed, and a single paw dangles over the side. The pale light of dawn filtered into the twoleg nest, and he blinked open his eyes. Ravenstep's black ears twitched as slowly lifted his head. Rubbing his muzzle he hopped onto the ground and arched his back. Shaking his shoulders, he waited for others to rise and get ready for the dawn patrol.

STORMSTRIKE
      [ female ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ queen ] [ mate is harestep ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      Stormstrike had found that night particularly hard to sleep. She felt anxious and fidgety, and had paced in front of the soft twoleg object most of the night. Now that the sun was rising, she noticed ears beginning to twitch, and yawns beginning to sound. But that didn't help her relax. The grey and white feline flexed her claws impatiently, her bulging belly swaying as she moved. Is it time? She wondered, unsure if it was worth it to fetch Echowing. Harestep should know, but he would only make matters more stressful. She didn't feel any pain yet, but that didn't change the uneasiness she felt.

EMBERBLOSSOM
      [ female ] [ nineteen moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      Most nights were serene and silent for the most part other than the chirping of crickets and the creaking of tree limbs. But some nights, Emberblossom found it hard to sleep. The memories of the storm still fresh in her mind; becoming accustomed to the loud torrential rain beating down against the the twoleg nest. The thunder growling in the distance. The anxiety in the air. Lying in her nest, she could feel the fear that they all had experienced recently. That night had been a rough on, and she found herself blankly staring above, before twisting and turning to find a comfortable spot. She did indeed drift off at some point, only to be rudely awakened by her own memories and thoughts.

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Echowing ♀

She'd spent so much time gathering herbs... Countless plants she dug through, took the den and planted in different places due to the flood. It'd been a nightmare trying to transplant and keep track of the good herbs and the drown ones. Her paws ached, but she was thankful to still be able to relax and sleep when she could. For a few days, she'd managed to sleep through most of the night; only waking when Harestep bothered her about his mate or a moonhigh patrol cat stepped on a thorn. Sleeping, her dreams were dark and empty for the time being while the floor was as cold as it'd been the first night.

Ashfeather ♂

His fur was well groomed. He always liked to groom before and after getting into his nest now that he had the luxury of sleeping in a clean nest. It'd been rough to make this place anything like home, but they'd managed to clear it up alright. Lilybreeze was never far these days after all, they'd been through too much to walk away and be distant friends. Sitting up and stretching out one of his hind legs, he licks his belly fur down and lets out a yawn. Morning was his least favorite time of day, but patrols had to be done and apprentices needed to be trained no matter what today looked like.

Harestep ♂

The days and days of rain hadn't broken his spirit or his back quite yet; he was often hot on his paws and looking for work. He entered their 'camp' with a fat jay between his jaws, moving in to drop his catch in the fresh kill pile. Rebuilding dens or nests, hunting overtime, he felt like he belonged and was needed for the first time in a long time. His mate was due soon, said Echowing, but he felt it would be toxic for him to linger over Stormstrike asking about pain or spasms. He tried to trust Rainfur would sound the alarm.

Blizzardpelt ♂

Like most, his dreams were haunted by the recent past of Sunclan. The cats who'd died, the cats who'd vanished and never been found or uttered of again. His heart wells with pain seeing the face of his mother and sibling he'd lost long before and the face of the kind, bubbly calico who had left him more recently. Opening his eyes, Blizzardpelt sits up and tries not to shake the whole nest several other cats were placed on. A lot of this twoleg stuff wiggled anytime someone moved, he longed for a nest again.

Rivertail ♀

The storm had gotten worse before it got better, but the past few days had been hopeful as the rain slowed and even stopped some days. Flood water was scary, but thankfully it hadn't reached their shelter and swept them all downstream...
But she'd kept positive for her sister's sake and to assure Bruce that being in a clan meant safety; having someone watch your back.
Flicking an ear, she lifts her head from sleep to note the cats awake; not surprised Harestep was trying to get himself killed again hunting alone.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:52 am

Creamflower wakes up and gets up, yawning as she stretches. She gets out of the area in the twoleg nest where they have been residing and pads towards the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a fish. She scans the clearing for Hazelstar, her heart pounding as she still has feelings for him. She wonders what his next course of action will be in regards to the Clan after surviving the hurricane.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:30 am

Icetooth
Warrior; Mentors Eveningpaw | 44 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

Icetooth quietly stepped out of his "nest", careful not to shake the two-leg thing that the warriors and apprentices had made their nests in. He was glad that he was on the lowest one, nearest to the ground, so that getting out wasn't too disruptive or difficult. He notices Harestep depositing a bird into the freshkill pile. Though, he'd rather not talk to the other tom, but it's not like he dislikes him or anything. Both Harestep and himself were pretty reserved. He sat down near the Warrior's "dens" and started grooming himself and waiting for Lilybreeze to start assigning the dawn patrols as well as waiting for his apprentice, Eveningpaw to wake. Today, he had woken earlier than usual, but he still expects his apprentice to be up by the time the clan starts waking.

Cloudbreeze
Warrior | 21 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Blizzardpelt

His ears twitched when he felt a slight shaking from a cat nestled next to him. He kept his eyes closed for a few moments to see if he could sleep juuust a bit longer but soon realized it was no use falling back asleep. He opened his blue and green eyes and tried blinking the grogginess out of himself. The two-leg nest, which was their temporary camp, was never too bright or dark inside. Though, the sun does seep through the clear-stone when the sun rises. He notices Blizzardpelt sitting up, seemingly looking...off? Cloudbreeze wasn't sure how to describe his clanmates expression. "Heya, Blizzardpelt," the white tom greeted as he yawned. "You okay?"

Owlfeather
Warrior | 25 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Ravenstep

Owlfeather slept on the ground last night. She didn't feel like sleeping in the two-leg thing, so she slept on a soft, flat thing on the ground. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't very uncomfortable either. She hears a soft, graceful noise of a paw hitting the ground and turned her head. Ravenstep seemed to have waken. Drawing her paw over her head once more, she padded up towards the quiet tom. "Morning, Ravenstep," the tabby she-cat purred. "Ready for patrolling already?"

Berrypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Ashfeather | 9 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

-Sleeping-

Ivypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Lightningwing | 6 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

The pale calico apprentice was already up and waiting in the nest, afraid to disturb the cats next to her if she gets out of the nest, and waiting for her mentor to take her patrolling or to train. She has recently become an apprentice and she was eager to do her best, since she wasn't clan born. Ivypaw wants to prove to her clan that she was as capable as any clan-born apprentice; she wanted to repay Sunclan for taking her in and caring for her by being the best warrior she can. She was the youngest of the apprentices, and since she was quite new, she didn't have much friends other than maybe Berrypaw, who was still sound asleep besides her. The dark-furred apprentice had a big mouth sometimes but Ivypaw was glad she could talk to her.
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:40 am

Blizzardpelt ♂

The grey tom's eyes were slightly clouded, but he'd pushed pass sadness before. It was just a matter of not thinking about it as often as he was, to live in the now. "Morning, I'm doing alright. Just a little shaken still, but it'll pass over. What about you?" Being stuck in such a tight space had given him the chance to know some cats better, but there was always something about a cat buried deep down.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Therichalder » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:41 am

Lilybreeze Tagged:Ashfeather

Lilybreeze yawned and quickly jerked in her nest. She hadn't been dreaming very well last night, and because of that, she overslept. The she-cat stretched slightly, her dappled pelt shimmering in the faint light of the twoleg den. Most of the warriors were gone, save for Ashfeather and a few others. "Good morning," she purred to the tom, starting to become more at-ease in the foreign home. While she didn't like it one bit, it seemed like they would have to stay for the time being. Thankfully, the weather had begun to die down. Now the real work began; they'd have to rise up from the rubble and build a new home. One that was a part of the wild, and not created by twolegs.
Therichalder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:52 am

Ashfeather ♂

Now moving to groom his lower back, the tom flicks at ear at Lilybreeze. He hadn't felt her kicking or twitching most of the night, so perhaps she'd gotten a restful sleep with no dreams. He'd call her lucky, but he longed for dreams of running through the meadow after a rabbit. "Morning, feels like a peaceful morning for once." They hadn't struggled to bury any dead recently and no one was waiting in line to buried either. It was nice to wake up hoping today would be better.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Therichalder » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 am

Lilybreeze Tagged: Ashfeather

Straightening up, she sighed. "I ought to go see if Hazelstar needs anything." She looked at the tom, mischief gleaming in her gaze. "Hunt with me later if we have the time?" Sometimes her playfulness even surprised herself. It surely wasn't in-character to talk to other cats without being awkward, but Ashfeather was so friendly that it came easy to her. Perhaps one day when everything was settled down, they could focus more on each other. It was difficult being deputy, but she loved her Clan enough to work tirelessly. SunClan had given her a place to earn her worth, and she wasn't going to lose it if she had a choice.
Therichalder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:36 am

Cloudbreeze
Warrior | 21 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Blizzardpelt

The other warrior still seemed distant, like he was thinking about something. Despite his clanmate's weird behavior, he grinned slightly. "I'm doing amazing actually!" His eyes gleamed mischievously. "Had the best dream ever, I had a mate and kits in my dream, one of them even had my eyes!" He mewed. "Just kidding- I wish that would happen though. I had a terrible dream! I was about to catch a fat rabbit but it just so happened to be clever and hopped away just as I leap," he rambled, trying to sound dramatic. "I even slipped in mud trying to chase it." Though, like he realized something suddenly, his white ears perked up. "Hey, why don't we go on a patrol together once Lilybreeze assign some or something?" He mewed. Maybe that would keep Blizzardpelt away from the things he thinking about. He can't fool Cloudbreeze, he can tell that he's thinking about something, perhaps not the best things.

((It's like Cloudbreeze has ADHD or something lol))
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me