DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Timberheart // Medicine Cat Tom // 13 moons // tags: OPEN
    timberheart glanced up to morningpaw, who had seemed to be in a rather bad mood. he flickered his ears back as a dull pain of feeling separated hit him, he felt like it was unfair that he was made a medicine cat while she was still an apprentice. he decided it best not to talk to her, and headed back into the den, starting to remake some of the patient's nests.

Briareyes + Volekit // Queen + Tom Kit // 20 moons + 1 moon // tags: Family [including the step brother and his mate]
    volekit shot up, his ears alert as soon as he heard the paw steps of his father. he jumped up right away, jogging over and staring at the rabbit. "woah!",he smiled wide at his father, his tiny teeth gleaming in the few spots of sunshine. briareyes let out a soft purr, glancing at the prey but mostly focusing on the two toms. "hello you two, good to know the hunting is going so well. I'm sure the little ones are going to be more than happy to knaw on the rabbit",her voice was soft with weariness, like the kittens had kept her up all night. briareyes was more than happy to have some company in the den, though volekit made it a habit to bother hiddenstorm a whole lot more than she'd like to admit.

[Dustfang is in his nest, almost awake <3 Anyone can go bother the old lump.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Silvertail lShe-cat|27 Moons|Silver Tabby w/ Blue Eyes|Assigned: Dusklight|Apprentice: Riverpaw|Sweettooth

She walked over to her assigned mate Dusklight, wich he was guarding camp. "Hi, how are you doing?" She said while purring.
Last edited by pebblick on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazaire » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Bramblefall
Tom / 20 Moons / Warrior
Tags: Leopardfrost

Pressing his way into the medicine den with broad, oaken-colored shoulders, Bramblefall blinks briefly to allow his eyes to adjust to the low light. Then, raising his voice to a soft murmur, he announces a name into the depths of the den, hoping to garner some sort of response.
"Leopardfrost?... Are you in here?"

Flamebreeze
She-Cat / 21 Moons / Warrior
Tags: Open

Waking to the rays of the morning would normally not give anyone cause for alarm, but Flamebreeze seems to jolt awake with a flick of her tail as she is suddenly roused from what must've been an eventful dream. Rolling in her nest, she pushes herself to her unsteady paws and gives a good stretch before ambling her way out of the den and into the welcoming light of day.

because you don't get
to pick the things

☙--❧

☙--❧
that last forever

❤❤❤
[/left]
Lazaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 am

Morningpaw|She-Cat|13 Moons|Mentors: Timberheart & Leopardfrost|Mate: TBA|Crush: Timberheart|Tags: Timberheart
"Timberheart! We are out of 4 different herbs, and almost out of 8 more! Ugh!" Morningpaw complained as she stalked back inside the den. Her temper softened. She always, somehow, calm when she was around him. And even though they were both the same age, he was made a Medicine cat. Morningpaw couldn't complain, though. She missed a moon of training when she caught greencough. "You know, I could help you." She mewed, watching him fix up nest for patients for a minute, then started to make one. "Do we need more moss too? This is crazy!" She giggled, unsure.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:20 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: looking | assigned/ forgidden mate: Tba/none | Apprentice: none |tags: open

She looked at the camp clearning, with a safe distance.

Poppystorm
Tom | warrior | crush: looking | assigned/ forgidden mate: Greydapple/ open | apprentice: Foxpaw | tags: Foxpaw

scretching and yawning the Silver tabby tom walked out of the Warriors den and faced the already awakened camp clearning. Watching around it didn't take long to him to notice his apprentice Foxpaw with his siblings "Mornings Foxpaw, ready fot todays trainings?" he meowed.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | warrior/ queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: open

Sighing the calico she-cat layed at her nest, feeling sick and wanted to vomit, but didn't do so. She was trying to be brave enought to go to talk with some of the medicine cats, but was too afraid to know what was wrong with her.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: looking | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Dusklight, Silvertail

He was being early up and already diying for boredom, seeing his mentor Dusklight there talking with his mate Silvertail "Hello Dusklight, Silvertail" he meowed walking toward his mentor "Are we going to train today?" he asked.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

Silently she sat near the Warriors den entrance, watching at her assigned mate as well as her crush, Stormyskies worriedly. She was noticed that the tom was being little weird, but of course she really didn't know him very much yet, even though she could know. Sighing she walked to him "Hey...You look tired? Didn't you sleep very well" she meowed at her mate.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oblique » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:45 am

Shiverpaw- light gray she cat, ice-blue eyes. 9 moons, not assigned, tags=open
((OOC-Shiverpaw currently lacks a mentor, so I just won't mention them via names or pronouns. If you're willing to mentor her, please PM me)
Shiverpaw stretched, knowing she really shouldn't have slept in so late. Oh well.. She prepared herself for her day and went up to her mentor. She was ready to start training
Sand | They/them | Nb | Really hecking gay
Flight Rising
Oblique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:00 am

molly || twenty five || queen || no crush || assigned mate: deceased, to be reassigned || mother to: turtlekit + russetkit || tags: open

Poppywing was quiet as she laid in the nursery, her tail curled around two bundles of fur as she watched them closely, waiting for a sign of life and there it was, the steady rise and fall of her kits flanks. letting out a relieved sigh the orange tabby lowered her head to her paws, pulling the orange tabby kitten and the calico kitten closer to her stomach.

Russetkit and Turtlekit are sleeping.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/Apprentice/6 moons/Mentor: Dustfang/Tags: Open
Ivypaw sighed softly as she watched the goings on in camp. She thought about going and finding her mentor but decided against it. "He probably wouldn't be too happy if I just went and woke him up if he's sleeping," she meowed to herself before resting her head on her paws.

Ashstrike/Tom/Warrior/14 moons/Assigned Mate: Finchwing/Tags: Open
Ashstrike pushed his way out of the warriors' den with a yawn. He glanced around camp before heading over to fresh-kill. He quickly picked a mouse before taking it back to a corner of camp to eat.

Ottertalon/She-cat/Warrior/12 moons/Assigned Mate: Timberheart/Tags: Open
Ottertalon's tail twitched slightly as she glanced around from her place near the warriors' den. Seeing nothing else to do she made her way to the fresh-kill pile to find a piece of prey for the elders.

Sootfur/Tom/Warrior/Assigned Mate: Creamflower /Tags: Open
Sootfur yawned as he exited the warriors den. He glanced around camp for a moment before heading to the fresh-kill pile and grabbing a mouse.

Nettle/Tom/6 moons/Loner/Tags: Mist, Open
"Come on Sister it's this way I know it is," Nettle meowed as he darted towards DuskClan's camp. He and his older sister and been following the faint scent trail of their lost siblings.

Mist/She-cat/14 moons/Loner/Tags: Nettle, Open
Mist sighed softly as she followed her younger brother. "I hope you're right Nettle," she meowed. "If you're not we'll get our pelts shredded for nothing."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:57 am

Willowtree//She-cat//27 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Greydapple, Flamepaw

Willowtree's eyes didn't take long to glance around the camp, but her eyes did settle on the grey cat who had just awoken from a nap.
She could see her glancing around, and gave a small, but friendly smile, just in case she noticed her. After a few moments, she assumed that the she-cat didn't see her, and turned back around "Sorry, Flamepaw. Just got distracted. Let's go." As she spoke, she started walking through the entrance of camp.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:13 am

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell purred, her gaze turning from her own paws to Frostpetal. She gave off a small smile, before getting out of her nest and calmly walking out.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ
The pure white tom suddenly paused, remembering he had an apprentice to train. He turned towards the apprentice's den, assuming Lynxpaw was still sleeping.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ, ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby turned to his assigned mate with a very small smile, since his mother, Briarstep, had passed not long ago, it was rare to find him with a smile.. "I'm doing fine, and you?" He flicked his ear at his apprentice's appearance, glad that he hadn't had to wake him up this time. "We are, but for now, we're waiting for Desertstar to call a meeting. So, you might as well get something to eat."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ /ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby stuck his tongue out at his mate, but stopped as he gave her a bright smile. "I was going to wait for you to wake up, so we could go hunting together."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat gave off a sigh, before leaving the little rabbit burrow she had made a den out of. Time to go hunt.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The ginger tabby had followed his mentor quietly, until she had stopped. Following her gaze to Greydapple, he tilted his head slightly, before shaking it and continuing to follow Willowtree. He paused, before glancing up at Desertstar. "It seems like he's going to announce something. Should we wait?"

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver lynx point narrowed his eyes at Willowtree, obviously not trusting her. He hadn't trusted many of the clan cats yet, despite being one now. He was mostly only a clan cat, because Pikeflower had wanted to join.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ /ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The silver lynx point waved his tail at Willowtree, sending her a small smile. Unlike his brother, who still hadn't trusted the clan cats yet, Pikeflower trusted them all pretty well.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me