MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Olivedapple
She-cat|189 Moons|Retired Medicine Cat/Elder|Assigned:Branchleap|Tags:Rainwhisker,Briarstep,Honeypaw, Fleetingpaw, Eaglestar,everyone else in the den

Olivedapple glares at Sparrowclaw.The elder hated that she-cat,and refused to acknowledge her as deputy.Her fur fluffed up and she growled softly.How dare she be upset over Rainwhisker not wanting kits?!"You have no right to be upset over Rainwhisker not wanting kits Sparrowclaw.Shut your mouth and go do something else.Get out of my den,i don't need a fox-heart like you contaminating Honeypaw's mind."She snaps,not caring about all the cats in the elders den,.Her eyes were blazing and the old she-cat seemed to be about ready to attack."You're a brat and I pray to starclan you never have kits.They'll be exactly like you,horrible, rude, a brat, and they're going to assume they get everything they want.Exactly like you do."

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw, Dolphin

Smokepatch purrs gently at the two cats,these two cats,along with her brother,were the nearest and dearest to her heart."I think you both did it perfectly"She mews,but then pads over to Rainypaw."Don't tell Dolphin,but you did it way better"She whispers,chuckling as she pulls away,shaking her fur out.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|Apprentice:Moonpaw|Tags:Moonpaw

"Why don't you go try and catch me a bird hmm?If you can catch a bird for me,We can go back to camp early and drop the prey off and then go do Battle practice with Rainypaw and Smokepatch.How does that sound?"The grey tom asks his apprentice,giving her a soft, patient smile.

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Peonydaple

The tom pokes his head out of the apprentices den,padding over to his mentor.He kept his mouth shut though,not sure what to say to her

{Beepaw,Patchfur,Streameyes,Tawnyflight & Whiteshadow are all open}
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Wed May 24, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed May 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Moonpaw
6moons-Crush:Open-Apprentice_Mentor:SootPAtch;Tags:Sootpatch

The apprentice nodded, racing off in excitement but remained quiet on her paws. She tasted the air, trying to track down the scent of a nearby bird.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Hollytail | She-cat | As. Whiteshadow

Hollytail purred. "Whiteshadow would probably eat you if you asked him, he's not in a good mood. Not that he ever is," she laughed. Hollytail turned to see Scatterpaw walking up. "Hello Scatterpaw! We were about to head on patrol, if you'd like to join us," she meowed. Hollytail looked at Peonydapple for confirmation, she was his mentor after all.
Rainwhisker | Tom | As. Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker sat in a secluded part of camp, trying to think. He in all honesty didn't know if he wanted kits. The preventing factor to him was the fact that he wasn't sure if he'd be a good father. He was also worried about Sparrowclaw. Who would take her place temporarily if she had kits? Would she be alright through the kitting? He sighed. Rainwhisker had no clue what to think. He wanted to talk to Hollytail for once, and that was the truth. He wanted to make up for these years of disputes. He knew however, that she was going on patrol so he'd have to wait.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 24, 2017 1:02 pm

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby went silent, understanding why Olivedapple was upset. She said nothing, but simply accepted it, as she believed that every cat had a right to their own opinion.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point had finally calmed down, as she stepped back into camp with the horsetail.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom finished hunting, and left his small den calmly.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded to her assigned mate, her tail curling, unsure of what to say now.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby grinned at his mate's praise, obviously not hearing what Smokepatch had told Rainypaw. "Hey, Smokepatch, what was it that you were going to tell me?"

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 am

SparrowClaw*Female*deputy*assigned rainwhisker*no kits*tags*open

she smiled as she decided not to worry like she was earlier. if he would agree, fine. she walked from the den and into the wild before hearing the slight sound of twigs cracking. she perked her ears in the direction to see a small mouse. she approached the mouse well,
she snuck up on the mouse before she attempted to catch it. the mouse got away but she was fine with that. "oh well" she shrugged as she continued to walk through the forest without the slightest worry in the world.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Thu May 25, 2017 10:29 am

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

─────────────────────────
    "It can't be that close though, I could only smell it on Hollyleaf when she
    came into camp. So their trail probably is the best way to go." The
    apprentice meowed in agreement.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Thu May 25, 2017 11:16 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Open/Riverdawn

Fleetingpaw's eyes looked up to find Riverdawn back with some horsetail, getting up from her spot she padded over to the other medicine cat and greeted her, "Oh, there you are. I hope you didn't have any trouble finding that horsetail," she said, "And I hope that I'm not bothering you too much since you just came back..." the she-cat looked up, her tone of voice like the usual.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Fri May 26, 2017 3:14 am

SparrowClaw*Female*deputy*assigned rainwhisker*no kits*tags*Olivedapple

She heard the words from olivedapple repeat and decided to go back into the den to speak with her. "Olivedapple, no matter what you say it will never slow me down and j have earned my rank and look up to your son and think of you as a smart elder, and a smart elder knows when to keep their maw shut, so does that make you a smart elder to speak to me in such a horrid way. Why would you worry if i had kits and they would not be like the way you describe them or like me because the son you provided did not end up like you. Ignorant, stubborn, rude, judgemental, and a grumpy old sack of hair. Because I know my place and you dont. If you can't learn, then you are truly ignorant" she said in a very dominant tone as she sat down awaiting another rude thing she woild say. "So what you say will never EVER bother me, because there is no room in starclan for cats like you" she said keeping the dominant tone yet a small hiss came from her maw. Her claws were dug into the dirt and her tail as long as longtails himself was flickering

(Ooc: don't take this rude she just thinks she deserves respect because of what she has and olivedapple made her mad.)
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:03 am

Olivedapple
She-cat|189 Moons|Retired Medicine Cat/Elder|Assigned:Branchleap|Tags:Rainwhisker,Briarstep,Honeypaw, Fleetingpaw, Eaglestar,everyone else in the den

The elder chuckles,standing up and padding over to Sparrowclaw,her eyes shining.Her claws unsheathe,and she swipes at the she-cat's face,hitting it square on."Let's see, will the deputy attack an elder?I'm quite sure if you do,my lovely son will take your rank from you,and possibly exile you.I'm the oldest cat in this clan darling,of course i'm smart.I've been living with out a family since i was a child,my father left.my mother died,i grew up buckwild, i learned to do things on my own,and i don't rely on others like you do.You should have never gotten the deputy position.Peonydapple or even Dolphin should have gotten it.You are,like i said, a brat and a fox heart.Get out of my den before that wound gets worse."The elder spoke calmly,raising her paw up to strike again if Sparrowclaw tried anything.Olivedapple was now a cat to mess with, she's one of those cats who, if you upset her, will do everything she can to get you back,and worse. The old she-cat never liked Sparrowclaw,she's whiny and rude,and she had voiced this before."Oh darling,you didn't know me in my younger days.I was the pride of the clan.Branchleap was lucky to have me,he even told me so.I had another tom on my tail too,and as a medicine cat,i had been praised on my brilliance and knowledge, I still hold that today,and my darling son seems to have gotten all of my aspects and more.A proper leader,a loving mate, and he's a cat that works for what he wants.Unlike you.Now get out of my den like i told you 5 times already before i claw your pelt off.Oh and like i said, if you touch me with even a single claw,i will see to it that you are removed from your position"

{Beepaw,Patchfur,Streameyes,Tawnyflight & Whiteshadow are all open}
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Fri May 26, 2017 4:14 am

Sparrowclaw

She smiled at the elder "your bark is not as good anymore because your bite feels like nothing, I've gone though death and come back but do I care for my rank? No. So your threats aren't worth anythjng, and if they deserve I more then they would've gotten it. You would snap in half if I touched you like a twig an the medicine cat I used to know was much better." She hissed standing up and hissing waiting to be struck "if you touch me again I can have you exiled so try me" she said as she growled standjng to her full heightnwhich was much taller then the elder. "I don't deserve to live here and you dont deserve to live, my kits will never see you because I will have kits and you'll be dead. One less mouse brain. And if your good enough to hit me, your good enough to go catch food." She growled as she was ready to strike.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me