🌧 StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌧 StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:09 pm

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Larkbreeze, Calecreek, Treepaw), Cloudheart, Ashkit, Icekit, Swanstone

After letting the kit away from his mouth he watched the worried queen and the medicine cat running to see the two kits. Sighing he looked toward the Galecreek and then the rest of the patrol which was walking behing them "Oh don't worry about Cloudheart...Larkbreeze and the rest will make sure he will be fine" he meowed to Swanstone.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Greyowl

She gived a quick nood to the blind tom "I am afraid there is not...but why you jsut don't relax when you have the chance?" she meowed silently, her eyes scanning the clearning then back to the tom.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Rainysplash, Eaglestar,Skyfeather)

She watched the scene with her sister and Eaglestar, which seemed not to be pleasant with either side. Sighing she wanted to ask her sister a few questions, but she was not ready to hear her answers. What if her leaving was her fault, maybe she did something what maked her angry and leave the clan... so many thinks wondered into her heads. Glancing at Rainysplash as the other she-cat nudged her "yeah...lets go" she meowed silently turning to follow the Stormcalns leader once again.

Thistlekit - She - kit- 4 Moons - Mother: Swanstone - no crush - no mentor - tags: open (at the forest)

He shaked most of the mud away from her pelt, but there was still some left where she could not reach. Stopping for a moment she looked around the forest, trying to think where she could go now, she had no clue. Sighing she was disappointed for her own stupidness, she wanted to find her siblings, but got lost herself 'Oh great, why didn't mother name me a Mousebrainkit instead that Thristlekit' she thought walking forward, very sure she heared a voice a water there.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol, open

She smiled to the Stormclan cats as they started to leave the borders, she gived a long stare over her sister. Sighing she turned around toward the rogue lands, which was her new home....for now, maybe someday she will go back to be a warrior of Stormclan like she was meaned to be to the very start.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me