➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:56 am

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Patrol; Peonypool~

Marshstar looked over her shoulder, smile forming as she saw Peonypool and Littlebrook stammering to eachother. The two were forbidden from being together but Marshstar thought that they’d make a good couple. “Peonypool, is there a specific place that you want to look for herbs while we’re out?” She asked, keeping her eyes trained on her medicine cat.

<<Wasppaw>>
<>Male<>BearClan<>Apprentice<>Mentor: Hawkstar<>Tags: Hawkstar<>

Watching the RanbitClan cats leave; Wasppaw couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride flow through him. Looking up at his mentor he nodded. “Sure!” He said enthusiastically “Where to? I haven’t hunted by the stream in a while.”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berries & Ink » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Leopardpelt | 30 Moons | She Cat | Warrior | BearClan
    Leopardpelt sat next to Adderfang, lost in thought. It had been many moons since Briarheart had left, and the two were still mourning. The two had coped with Briarheart’s departure in different ways. Leopardpelt had become more emotionally withdrawn, while Adderfang had become more aggressive than before.

Adderfang | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | BearClan
    Adderfang’s tail swished back and forth as he observed the camp. His sister sat next to him, obviously lost in thought. ’So much has changed over the past several moons.’ The warrior thought to himself. ’It’s still hard to believe that Briarheart would switch clans. Why? Why did he do it?’

Briarheart | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | RabbitClan
    Briarheart nodded, smiling softly. “Yes, that would be nice. We could get to know each other, and get prey for the clan as well.” He replied, his tail flicking back and forth. “Only if that’s what you want though.”
<< Berry | She/Her | Extrovert >>
Berries & Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

As they headed back, Cherrydawn felt a little confident. Not a lot, but a little. Being kind of in charge of an apprentice was rewarding. Knowing she was helping this cat make her eay to warrior hood felt kinda good. The training session had been successful. After the two apprentices practiced, they went hunting for real. Cherry had managed to catch a squirrel. Any food for the Clan was good in her eyes.

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Deputy | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

The large ghostly male led the group, his reddish brown eyes shining at the successful session. They had gotten 2 squirrels, one rabbit(caught by himself), and 4 mice. The 'paws dud well and deserved a break at camp. He needed a break himself. He wanted to catch up with the others, as he had been so busy lately with training Songpaw and organizing patrols. A little bit of chatting... and maybe a touch of gossip wouldn't hurt him
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:46 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw's lime green eyes widened when HickoryNose began to confront his mentor and the mystery cat. "Hey!" He hissed from below the fence, "are you trying to start a fight? SharpFang doesn't hold her tongue - or her claws!" The black furred tom stood on his hind legs with his front paws against the fence, looking up at HickoryNose rattled and disgruntled.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw's mouth was stuffed with prey as she helped carry it all back to camp. Her steps were prance-like as she 'danced' beside her mentor CherryDawn, happy with the day of training and hunting. "That wuff fun!" She meowed, voice muffled by the prey in her mouth. Her lemon colored eyes shone with pride and contentedness.
ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded as he dropped into a hunting stance, jaws parted open to sniff around and find prey. He found the scent trail of the usual prey around here, a rabbit, and motioned for SpottedFlower to take her chance at it. "Wanna get this one while I go the other way?" He murmured, almost inaudible to try and not disturb the rabbit.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #BriarHeart
WaspSting shook his head. "It's completely fine with me. I'm the one who suggested it," he said a bit pointedly, amusement in his voice. The tom spun on his paw pads and began to pad back towards the moor, pausing beforehand to 'look' behind him and make sure BriarHeart was coming. His ears flicked as he centered in on the other toms breathing to find out where he was.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:59 am

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

"Hehehe. Glad you think so!' She said, giggling a bit. Lemonpaw was kind of reminding her of herself as an apprentice. All happy go lucky.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berries & Ink » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:29 am

Leopardpelt | 30 Moons | She Cat | Warrior | BearClan
    Leopardpelt sat next to Adderfang, lost in thought. It had been many moons since Briarheart had left, and the two were still mourning. The two had coped with Briarheart’s departure in different ways. Leopardpelt had become more emotionally withdrawn, while Adderfang had become more aggressive than before.

Adderfang | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | BearClan
    Adderfang’s tail swished back and forth as he observed the camp. His sister sat next to him, obviously lost in thought. ’So much has changed over the past several moons.’ The warrior thought to himself. ’It’s still hard to believe that Briarheart would switch clans. Why? Why did he do it?’

Briarheart | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | RabbitClan
    Briarheart blushed, clearing his throat. “Yes, I suppose you did. Let’s go then.” The dark furred tom replied, following his clan mate. This was the longest he had spoken to another cat for quite some time. It made him feel a little less lonely, if he was completely honest.
<< Berry | She/Her | Extrovert >>
Berries & Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:40 am

Ultimate-Darkness wrote:
Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She flicked his head lightly side to side the herbs "well I needs goldenrod, cobweb...eeh...rasberry leaves..*she meowed wondering if there was everything she was being looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She happily walked behing her mentor, next with the other she-cat apprentice. Ears flicking she nodded to her mentor "Alright sounds like a plan" she meowed turning to Finchpaw as the apprentice speaked to her "Sure, together we can hunt a bigger preys if we find any" she meowed purrin softy "lets go" she meowed walking toward the forest.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw, open

- He angrily clearned some of the nest, but instead than taking the thorns out he did something bad, he hide the to his mentors nest. He was curently pretty pissed of so he didn't think clearly and there is going to be a problems when his mentor finds out what he did to his nest.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She watched as the young tom speaked, looking toward the water seeing some fishes swimming here and there "If you want we could try some fishing right now...It's not hard at all, almsot easier than catching a rabbit or a squirrel" she meowed sitting next to the river, but still not too close.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook purred, shaking his tail and making the fluffiness disappear.
the tom was smiling much harder than he had in quite some time. he
didn't even have an excuse, peonypool was just so much fun to be with.
bird chirped overhead, their sweet, melodic tunes carried throughout
the forest. it was music to his ears, literally. littlebrook sighed contently,
lost in thought and happiness.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; twolegplace | @; limepaw, sharpfang, blood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"i don't care! she's your mentor for starclan's sake! aren't you
just a bit angry that she ditched you for this rogue?" hickorynose
hissed down at him, anger in her eyes. "not to mention, she's
breaking clan rules by being here. this clearly isn't an accident,
nor her first time socializing with her." hickorynose flicked her
tail toward blood. she glared at the two from her perch on the fence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:54 am

Peonypool ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Closed | Location: Border of Bearclan | Tags: Littlebrook, Patrol | Rabbitclan
Medicine Cat | App: None

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Peonypool continued smiling as she trotted along, though when she noticed Marshstar's
gaze and her question Peonypool took a small sidestep away from Littlebrook, letting her fur fall
flat. "Most of my plants are grown to the western border. The weeds and such that
border Bearclan suffocate the herbs so they don't grow this way."
She meowed with a small
swish of her tail, Peonypool was prideful in how meticulous she kept her herbs, she tended them
as if she were a two-leg with a garden of poppies. "If the patrol is headed that way
I can get some then or I could break away with a single warrior to retrieve them. Both for the
protection and extra paws to carry bundles."
She added, her maw forming a small smile.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
"Very good. Let's see if we can find the burrow, it doesn't smell like too
many rabbits so maybe there are 3. The burrow will be small but it's the strongest place of the
smell."
Pebblestream meowed and crouched, showing Ferretpaw how to in the process.
She didn't want to explain too much yet as she wanted to see how much the young tom retained
from previous teachings.

Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow & Cocoapaw | Bearclan |
App: Cocoapaw | Deputy

Buzzardclaw let out a laugh "I'd fall flat on my face. Too much running
and rabbits turn to fast and spastic to keep up."
He meowed with a a slight groan at the
very thought. He followed her gaze and winked, "I'm going to have him lay in it. I think
he forgets that everyone was an apprentice at some point so we know their tricks and how they feel."

He meowed, turning to watch the vague figure of his apprentice in the warriors den.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:01 am

As they reached the camp, she let our a relieved sigh. She could just be by herself for a few moments, not having to worry about doing something stupid.

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Deputy | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn -> Open

He saw his sisters content as they reached the camp, it was easy to see she wanted to be by herself. He turned to the apprentices.

"You guys can go do whatever as soon as you put your prey in the pile." He told them as he walked over to the prey pile himself. "You guys did well today. Keep up the good work." He said before he placed the rabbit in the pile and went to sit down near his den, trying to scout out someone to talk to.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me