➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Berries & Ink » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:50 am

Leopardpelt | 30 Moons | She Cat | Warrior | BearClan
    Leopardpelt sat next to Adderfang, lost in thought. It had been many moons since Briarheart had left, and the two were still mourning. The two had coped with Briarheart’s departure in different ways. Leopardpelt had become more emotionally withdrawn, while Adderfang had become more aggressive than before.

Adderfang | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | BearClan
    Adderfang’s tail swished back and forth as he observed the camp. His sister sat next to him, obviously lost in thought. ’So much has changed over the past several moons.’ The warrior thought to himself. ’It’s still hard to believe that Briarheart would switch clans. Why? Why did he do it?’

Briarheart | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | RabbitClan
    Briarheart noticed Waspsting enter the camp. He forced himself to his paws, making his way over to the other tom. He was never going to make any friends by keeping to himself. Sure, he wasn’t the most talkative or social cat, but he needed companionship nonetheless. “Greetings, Waspsting.” He said, a small smile on his face.
<< Berry | She/Her | Extrovert >>
Berries & Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:08 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw immediately dropped to the ground when HickoryNose shushed him. He inched close so he was beside the she-cat, trying to listen for what she was looking for. It's true that he heard the voices of cats, but he couldn't quite make them out. What startled him though, was that there was the scent of a certain someone lingering in the air.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw shook more grass out of her fur and smiled at CherryDawn. She was glad that she didn't get yelled at for making a mistake, something she always feared when training. "Okay!" The white furred she-cat meowed, getting back into her hunting stance to practice it.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded as he dropped into a hunting stance, jaws parted open to sniff around and find prey. He found the scent trail of the usual prey around here, a rabbit, and motioned for SpottedFlower to take her chance at it. "Wanna get this one while I go the other way?" He murmured, almost inaudible to try and not disturb the rabbit.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #BriarHeart
WaspSting almost didn't stop to acknowledge BriarHeart. He was set out on to continue walking, but the kindness in his heart made him stop and 'look' at the tom beside him, eyeless face contorted into a kind smile. "Hello, BriarHeart," he meowed softly, "how is your day going?" The tom attempted small talk as a way to calm himself down.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berries & Ink » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:14 am

Leopardpelt sat next to Adderfang, lost in thought. It had been many moons since Briarheart had left, and the two were still mourning. The two had coped with Briarheart’s departure in different ways. Leopardpelt had become more emotionally withdrawn, while Adderfang had become more aggressive than before.

Adderfang’s tail swished back and forth as he observed the camp. His sister sat next to him, obviously lost in thought. ’So much has changed over the past several moons.’ The warrior thought to himself. ’It’s still hard to believe that Briarheart would switch clans. Why? Why did he do it?’

“You seem upset. Is something bothering you?” The larger tom questioned. Briarheart has a quiet yet firm voice; something he inherited from his father. “If there is, you can talk to be. I know I wasn’t born into this clan, and I’ll understand if you don’t want to talk to someone like me, but I still want to look out for my clan mates.”
Berries & Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:44 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; twolegplace | @; limepaw (+ blood, sharpfang)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she crept in front of limepaw, keeping her tail low to the ground.
as they approached a white picket fence, the voices got louder.
hickorynose paused and peered through one of the spaces between
the fence slats. she could make out two cats beside eachother. she
squinted, trying to make out who they were. one of them sounded
and smelled oddly familiar. "limepaw..." she whispered, eyes wide
in alarm. she nodded her head toward the small gap she had looked
through, silently telling the tom to affirm her suspicions as to who it was.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:00 am

LimePaw (Light)
"What do we do?" LimePaw whispered, almost inaudible as he peeked through the fence gap as well. Sure enough, not only was the scent of SharpFang stronger, he could just barely make her form out, with another form across from her. "Maybe she's just visiting a friend? Or telling the kittypet off?" He whispered more, trying to make the situation out as best as possible.

EclipseFall
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
LemonPaw shook more grass out of her fur and smiled at CherryDawn. She was glad that she didn't get yelled at for making a mistake, something she always feared when training. "Okay!" The white furred she-cat meowed, getting back into her hunting stance to practice it.

ScorpionBramble
ScorpionBramble nodded as he dropped into a hunting stance, jaws parted open to sniff around and find prey. He found the scent trail of the usual prey around here, a rabbit, and motioned for SpottedFlower to take her chance at it. "Wanna get this one while I go the other way?" He murmured, almost inaudible to try and not disturb the rabbit.

WaspSting
WaspSting shrugged and chuckled a bit to himself. "Just ye ol' blind cat problems. Nothing that can be fixed," he answered, shrugging the question off. "It's fine. I wasn't born here either, you know," the tom commented on the sly, flicking his ear. He sat down and licked his paw, bringing it over his face and cleaning the spots where his eyes were supposed to me. Instead, it's just a blank fur canvas.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berries & Ink » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 am

“I suppose that’s true.” Briarheart sat down, beginning to groom his chest fur. “I know we haven’t spoken much before, but I would like to change that. Perhaps he can talk more often? You know, get to know each other a bit.” The other tom replied.
Berries & Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby       schmiiitty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:44 am

{ FINCHPAW } ` green eyed bengal ` form
          molly | ten | apprentice | mentor . tbd | crush . wasppaw
          ───────────────────────────────────────────────
          loc . bearclan forest| tags . @ bunnypaw & eclipsefall

xxxxxThrilled by Bunnypaws approval, Finchpaw followed her into
            the forest. Birds chirped, and leaves rustled in the breeze above,
            but none of it took Finchpaws focus. She was determined to bring
            something amazing back to her clan. Suddenly something caught
            Finchpaws gaze.
            xxxxx"Stop! Look!" She whispered to Bunnypaw halting suddenly.
            "Their is a huge rabbit over there, by that tree!" Finchpaw pointed
            her tail towards the target. The rabbit was sitting with its back
            facing the apprentices, placed to its right was a thin oak tree. Pe-
            rfect
            she thought. "Bunnypaw, can you sneak over behind that
            tree? I think I can get him to run right into your claws!" Finchpaw
            whispered excitedly, pawing the earth in anticipation.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:35 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; twolegplace | @; limepaw, blood, sharpfang
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she looked at limepaw doubtfully. "i don't think that's the
situation." hickorynose murmured. the shecat bunched up
her legs and jumped up onto the white picket fence. she
wasn't trying to hide. hickorynose was going to confront
them. what else could she do? the bearclan warrior watched
them through her narrowed dark blue eyes. "who is this
sharpfang?" hickorynose asked, her voice taut. "i'm certain
they aren't a clan cat. why are you wasting your time with
a rogue when you could be doing something useful for your
clan, like training your apprentice? honestly, ditching him
like that, pretty rude. you're just lucky i was there to spend
time with him." hickorynose meowed, her tone harsh and quite
judgemental. she at limepaw sympathetically, kindness in her gaze.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw sniffed the air, letting his mouth hang slightly open. the scent of rabbits was pretty strong. "yeah, i can smell it," he meowed.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ibriarshadow chuckled. "hmm, yeah I think they just run around like rabbits all day and when they scent prey they hunt it." she smiled. she took another bite of the rabbit laying in front of her. "rabbits are pretty easy to catch- you just need to time everything perfectly. Rabbitclan cats must be pretty speedy, too." she meowed. thinking about the other clan and wondering what they did all day amused her slightly. the she-cat lay down beside him, rolling onto her back and gazing up at the sky.

she heard some rustling from the warriors den and positioned herself where she could look in. she noticed some suspicious behaviour coming from cocoapaw. briarshadow watched the apprentice hide something in buzzardclaws nest and tilted her head.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:51 am

LimePaw (Light)
LimePaw's lime green eyes widened when HickoryNose began to confront his mentor and the mystery cat. "Hey!" He hissed from below the fence, "are you trying to start a fight? SharpFang doesn't hold her tongue - or her claws!" The black furred tom stood on his hind legs with his front paws against the fence, looking up at HickoryNose rattled and disgruntled.

EclipseFall

BeeFlutter

LemonPaw (Pepper)

ScorpionBramble

WaspSting
"Yeah! I don't mind that," WaspSting purred, sitting down before the tom and curling his tail around his paws. He turned his head, 'looking' up at the sky. He wondered what it looked like. The sun on his felt felt nice, but he wished he could see it. The buzzes of bees and the rustling of leaves made his ears flick, always noticing the tiniest of noises. "Would you like to go on a walk, then? We could talk and what not, maybe hunt a bit while we're out."
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups