πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Postby rickets » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:49 am

copperpaw tags;frogpaw

copperaw nuzzled him again.she knew she was in love this time.but her question was,would toadtsripe approve?
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:21 am

meerkat boi. wrote:
meerkat boi. wrote:
Chestnutear
( β€’ shecat β€’ 32 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; hawktalon β€’ t; hawktalon β€’ warrior β€’ )

she playfully growled at him as the splash of water hit her. she charged towards him and then lifted her front paws into the air, only to power them back down at the water again, splashing the tom. she then gently pushed him downwards toward the water.
Olive
( β€’ tom β€’ 12 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; dustpaw β€’ t; dustpaw β€’ loner β€’ )

olive was curious as to why her paws were twitching and gave the sleeping shecat a small nudge. he didn't say anything but stayed by her side.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Badgerheart|Tom|Warrior|Crush: open|Tags: Newtfleck
"That doesnt sound so nice" Badgerheart agreed with the complaining warrior. "Though I dont see anything wrong with finding someone you love" He added, this Toadstripe should be able to meet Frostbreeze as much as he wanted. "Maybe even you will find someone someday" He meowed happily to Newtfleck.

Duskstorm|She-cat|Warrior|Crush: open|Tags: open
Tired after the invasion Duskstorm entered the warriors den. She peeked around to find her nest and calmly made her way to it once locating it. She laid down and curled herself up to sleep.

Twigpaw|Tom|Apprentice|Crush: open|Tags: Thrushwing
"Like this?" Twigpaw asked and did as he was instructed. He imidiatley felt the change would make a huge diffrence. "Thank you!" The apprentice squeaked happily to his mentor, any hope of prey nearby would be lost now. "Oh uh, sorry" He added feeling his cheeks redden a bit from his exitment.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 pm

F A L L E N L E A F
she-cat/warrior/
fallenleaf stood in the camp. She heaved a sigh, feeling unwell. She wondered if she should go to the medicine den, but stubbornness kept her away. She had remembered the stomach aches she had had as a kit. She saw the apprentices and wondered if she would ever have one, possibly one of honeytail's kits. what was the name again...? Pigeonkit! ah yes! she knew Pigeonkit would be a great warrior,they are already 5 moons, one more moon and it would be time for her apprenticeship."Please fawnstar..", she whispered.
Last edited by Fallenleaf on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:43 am

Slatepelt
Tom|Warrior|Crush:Iriscloud|Tags:Open

The tom padded deeper, into the forest. His tail staying still, his ears perked and alert. The tom felt like going down to the stream. His ears signaled to himself that Chesnutear and Hawktalon where farther down. By the more still water. The warrior went the opposite way, his eyes scanning the clearing. His paws landed heavily onto the muddy floor. As scents infiltrated his nose. The grey feline sighed. As he padded on farther, till he heard the rushing water of the stream. But this time louder, more powerful. The cat, flicked his ear heading into that direction his back straight. The gray colored feline took in a deep breath, covering his eyes with his soft eyelids. As he padded closer to the stream. A rough rock jutted out, right over the water. The warrior quickly nicked his paw, to help with his fear sense. A little drip of red leaked out of the tiny wound. He shrugged it off, calmly. The tom shuddered a bit as he stood on the rock. His shoulder blades jutting out from his wiry muscled back. "You got this, just like Silvershine said." He meowed softly to himself, encouraging himself. He eased himself down onto his belly. Scooching himself farther onto the rock. So his front paws lay in the water, being tossed around by the rough current. "Damm, who do I think I am, taking on more than I can handle?" He meowed roughly to himself.

(I've been working on this for a while, kinda happy how it turned out 030 mm proud of a post)
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:50 am

meerkat boi. wrote:
meerkat boi. wrote:
meerkat boi. wrote:
Chestnutear
( β€’ shecat β€’ 32 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; hawktalon β€’ t; hawktalon β€’ warrior β€’ )

she playfully growled at him as the splash of water hit her. she charged towards him and then lifted her front paws into the air, only to power them back down at the water again, splashing the tom. she then gently pushed him downwards toward the water.
Olive
( β€’ tom β€’ 12 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; dustpaw β€’ t; dustpaw β€’ loner β€’ )

olive was curious as to why her paws were twitching and gave the sleeping shecat a small nudge. he didn't say anything but stayed by her side.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ